Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University railroad related to the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Chairman Turan Cakir, "Economic facilities due to a fault in taking the tram to university," he said.
Turan Cakir, Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements to Samsun News Agency about the opening of the tram to be opened until the University of Ondokuz Mayis. Cakir, indicating that the infrastructure work is finished after the local elections of March 31 rail system will be opened to service, he said.
NO MORE WAGES
Cakir said that there are no more wagons at the moment and the existing wagons cannot be used. The infrastructure works are completely over, but the process is still going on. We don't have a phase wagon right now, so we can't go into operation. If we use the existing trains, the waiting time of the citizens will be increased at the other stops and the people will be the victims. We do not use the existing wagons at the new stops so that the citizens do not become victims Vat.
ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL ASSOCIATIONS
Cakir stating that until this time due to economic and technical reasons, Çak the new tramway to the tram that will come up to the university. By this time, there was a hitch due to economic and technical reasons. 31 After the local elections in March, our new Metropolitan Mayor will come to the university with trams to come. After the selection, our stops and trams will be opened until the university will be opened. Seçim (Müberra Taşçı - Samsun News Agency)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Loan Approved for OMU Tram Line… Works Start at 15 March 24/02/2017 OMU Trolley Line Credit has been confirmed ... Works 15 March: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, the credit demands of Iller Bank passed the board of directors, the tram towards the end of the 2018 university said. OMU Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture Dr. Yusuf Demir's 'Entrepreneurship in Agriculture' course was the guest of this week, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz. OMU Faculty of Agriculture Dr. In the program held in Fahrettin Tosun Hall, Chairman Yılmaz made a presentation on "People and Communication" to the students. Then he shared the latest information about the tram line going to OMU. "15 starts work on March" 15 X
- Tramway from OMU to Tekkeköy in Samsun den Here is the opening date of the new line 04/08/2016 Samsun to Tekkeköy Tramway in Samsun ... Here is the opening date of the new line: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, Gar-Mavi Işıklar Camp until the portion of the 15 will be put into service in August. In Samsun, the rail system 14 will be on the kilometer with an additional line of 30 to be built between Gar-Tekkeköy. '' BEAUTIFUL THINGS HAPPENING! .. 'Mustafa Yurt, who explained the inauguration of the new route, “The new tram line between the Directorate of Garage and the Blue Lights Rehabilitation Center section will be opened until August 15. On October, the whole line will be completed. Our country ...
- OMÜ Excitement for Tramway Project Council 30/09/2016 OMÜ Tramway Project Council Excited: Ondokuz Mayıs University Student Council and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. officials met during the week SAMULAŞ A.Ş. hosted by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, Samulaş A.Ş. Operations Manager Sevilay Germi Telci, OMU Student Council President Ali Sarıalioğlu, student representatives of the faculties and community heads attended. After the general information about SAMULAŞ 'corporate structure and services, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Kadir Gürkan, Member of the Board of Directors, exchanged views on the expectations and suggestions of the students about transportation. Suggestions on transportation in the meeting Toplantı
- Details of OMU Tram Project 14/11/2016 Details of OMU Tramway Project Discussed: Vedat Ceyhan, Vice Rector of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) and Menderes Kabadayi, Secretary General of OMU, received information about the tramway project from Samulaş. OMU Vice Rector Vedat Ceyhan, OMU Secretary General Menderes Kabadayi and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Details about the rail system line planned for OMU were discussed between the Board Member Kadir Gürkan. Also; Ceyhan and Kabadayı were informed about the activities of Samulaş by Kadir Gürkan and Samulaş Operation Center, maintenance and warehouse area were also visited.
- 75 Million Credits to Extend the Tram Line to OMU 10/12/2016 75 Million Credits for Extension of Tram Line to OMU: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality will use 11 million TL loan from Iller Bank for extension of light rail system line to Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) and 75 train train. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Commission 2016 December 22. Combination of 1. Session Assembly 1. It was chaired by Turan Çakır. One of the agenda items of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality light rail system urban transportation route from OMU Station to the Kurupelit Campus Life Center and 11 trains for the purchase of 75 million TL loan from İller Bank esi
- Mayor Yilmaz examines the route of OMU Tram 24/01/2017 Mayor Yilmaz examined the route of the tram line OMU: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz speeded up the studies for the removal of the light rail system to the university, examined the course of the university line. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, who gave big news to the university students and announced that the light rail system will come to OMU in the past months, the Rector. Dr. Following the protocol signed with Sait Bilgiç, he immediately started to work with his team. WE HAVE KAFAMIZA WE HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Rector. Dr. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, who studied the route of the railway system university with Sait Bilgiç
- First digging for OMU tram line shot in Samsun 07/03/2017 In Samsun, the first excavation for the OMU tram line was shot: The first excavation of the Light Rail System Project in Samsun to the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was shot. Kurupelit started the construction of the 7 kilometer route between the campuses with the last stop, and the number of stops and locations on the route were determined. The project for extension of the Light Rail System Line to Ondokuz Mayis University was given by Kurupelit from Life Center at the last stop and the first digging was hit. Construction machines and teams will work on the basis of 7 / 24 to open the route as soon as possible. Kurupelit is the last stop with 7 kilometers between campuses Kur
- Signatures for OMU tramline 24/05/2017 Signatures were signed for the OMU tram line: the construction protocol of the 6 bin 31 meter light rail line that will pass through the campus of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was signed between Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, OMU and the contractor company. The signatures of the project, which is the last step of the project of light rail system to the university, were taken with a ceremony held in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Rector of OMU Dr. A contract was signed between Sait Bilgiç and the contractor Metroray. 12 thousand 862 meters in total, the company will build a railway next week will perform the laying ceremony. Speaking before the signature İm
- 400 meter viaduct to OMU tram line 25/08/2017 Trained in Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Light Rail System Project, the train will be on campus with 400-meter viaduct. Works carried out by OMU Light Rail System Line, carried out by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, continue day and night. The 400 meter-long viaduct built on the route is especially noteworthy. Providing information about the work of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, "about a kilometer of 6 km. 6 kilometers in the contractor firm has started a rapid run. Approximately 400 length of a viaduct in length and a tunnel closure. Night-day work continues If there is no problem, 08.08.18 sıkıntı
- Taner Tekin: ye Tram Implementation to OMU should be rearranged Tan 19/09/2017 MHP Samsun Provincial Chairman Taner Tekin, Faculty Minibus in the visit to the Cooperative, "2011 how you are right next to us in your struggle, today will be with you and we will support you," he said. After the extension of the Light Rail System to OMU, the Faculty's stuffed line owners and drivers, who were in a difficult position on the declarations that the Faculty Dolmets would not be able to attend the campus, received a moral visit from MHP. Nationalist Movement Party Samsun Provincial Chairman Taner Tekin, Ilkadim District Chairman Ikram Erdemir, Atakum District Chairman Ahmet Hatinoglu, Provincial and district managers and Cooperative Chairman Mustafa Bircan and members came together. TEVF President Fevzi Apaydin T
- OMÜ tramline will catch up with next season 19/09/2017 Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Turan Cakir, the university tram line will reach the next season, said: "We give importance to public transport," he said. Stating that the infrastructure works of the tram in Ondokuz Mayıs University are continuing rapidly, Çakır said, ın This season, we will train not only for the coming season. The tram line will have been added about 6 miles further. However, the tram will be ready next year to include the dormitories and faculties within the university. Of course, it took a decision not to enter the university into the dolmuşçularının. Dolmuşçular also believes that there will be a loss in earnings. It is true, certainly. We give importance to public transport. Toplu
- OMÜ Tram Line Work Made Vessels Uneasy 02/01/2018 Samsun Kurupelit-Faculty Minibuses Association President Bircan, uneasiness of the rail system to the university to work in the face of the uneasily stated, "7 are being victimized for years, we do not hear our voice," he said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality rail system Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) to remove the work, Samsun Kurupelit-Faculty Minibuses were uneasy. Association President Bircan, the solution to the problems could not be produced, said they had been victimized for 7 years. In Samsun, the 10 October 2010 was opened by Gar-OMU. The rail system started to operate on 17 km line with the opening of the line between Tekkeköy-OMU on 2016 October 31. In this process, the Metropolitan Municipality is parallel to the rail system Bu
- When will Tram in Samsun come to OMU? 10/09/2018 Samsunlıların wondered, 'When the tram will be released when the university' answer was found. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Science Department Serkan Çam related to the topic found in Samsunhaber.com. In Samsun, the date on which the tram will go to Ondokuz Mayis University was announced. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Science Affairs Department Serkan Çam, Samsunhaber.com said in a statement completed the trial and a few days in the trial will begin. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of the Department of Science Works Serkan Çam Samsunhaber.com said in a statement, "The tram to go to the university in the end of the studies carried out. We will start the test in a few days.
- Cost of OMU Tram Line: 130 Million TL 01/06/2018 The Samsun light rail line will be built on the 36,2 km with the completion of the campus line at Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU). 130 part of 87 million TL investment has been completed. Samsun light rail system was introduced in 2010. First, there was a 17 km line between Gar-University. 2016 14 miles in the year of 31 additional 2017 km has been increased to an additional line. Construction work started in XNUMX in order to enter the rail system line coming to OMU Kurupelit Campus entrance. The OMU campus line, whose construction work continues rapidly, has come to an end. having one of Turkey's most beautiful campus ...
- When will Tram in Samsun come to OMU? 28/12/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of the Department of Science Affairs Serkan Çam, OMU Kurupelit Campus until the extension of the rail system will be ready as of February 2019 and SAMULAŞ'na will be delivered to the entrance of the Ontokuz Mayis (OMU) Kurupelit Campus to the entrance of the rail system line into the campus 2017 began work for. OMU campus line is waiting for citizens to come to an end. THE SUCCESS OF SUCCESS OF SUCCESS Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Science Department Serkan Çam said that the rail system line will be ready and delivered to SAMULAŞ as of February 2019. Çam, emphasizing that they are preparing for the delivery of the line, "The line so far"
- OMU Campus Final Line 27/02/2019 OMU Kurupelit campus extended until the end of the rail system that says Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, 'After completing the last operations and the operation of the next month in the next month, the operation will begin,' said Samsun between Tekkeköy-Kurupelit Campus entrance service in Samsun 2017 was started in order to continue the rail system line until the campus. From this date onwards, endless studies have come to an end. Starts at the MARTTA Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Serkan Pine, the last operation on the rail system, stating that the "all operations will be completed by the end of March and the expeditions will start. Nineteen"
- Tamgaci: Prest OMU Will Gain More Prestige With Tram Line Tam 03/05/2019 OMU Secretary General Assoc. Dr. SAMGAS General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgaci, who visited Menderes Kabadayi, said: es OMU will gain even more prestige with the new line d Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Secretary General Menderes Kabadayi, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality General Manager of SAMULAŞ Anwar Sadat visited Tamgacı Good luck, 'conveyed your wishes. TAMGACI'DAN TO OMU OMU Secretary General Menderes Kabadayı in his office that welcomes SAMULAS General Manager Enver Sadat Tamgacı, expressed satisfaction with the visit. Tamgacı, who gave brief information about the work on the campus 3 Phase 1 Rail System Line, said, Etap We end our work in this region as soon as possible,
- ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Cable Car Project Introduced to the Business World 22/09/2016 ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Ropeway Project Introduced to the Business World: ÇOMÜ Terzioğlu Campus Ropeway Project presentation meeting was held at ÇOMÜ Dardanos Campus with the participation of businessmen from Canakkale. Meeting; Rector Dr. Yücel Acer, Vice Rectors Dr. Ahmet Erdem, Mirza Tokpunar, Çanakkale Provincial Director Mehmet Özkan, Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MÜSİAD) Çanakkale Branch President Ali Osman Yıldız, Çanakkale Industrialists and Businessmen Association (ÇASİAD) Chairman Erdal Akarsu, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board Member Fikri Kutlu and related academic and administrative staff. Project Coordinator Dr. Abdullah…
- Samsun OMÜ distributes books on tram 24/04/2013 Samsun OMÜ Distributed Books on Tram In Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Library and Documentation Department, the book was distributed to passengers on the tram due to "23 April World Book Reading Day". The distribution of books starting at the rail system University Station continued with passengers riding along the way. Passengers who received the books distributed in the train thanked the officials. Students from OMU Library and Documentation Department Ömer Bozkurt attended the book distribution event. "The purpose of this campaign is to emphasize the importance of the book and its reading habits, to encourage reading, to publish, to the right of publication, and to"
- COMU held a panel discussion on Logistics Summit 11/05/2016 COMU held a panel discussion on Logistics Summit: TCDD 3 in the panel on Ünivers Logistics Summit inde held in Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. Regional Transportation Services Department made a presentation. Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University Biga Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences School of Applied Sciences International Logistics Group organized by the ler LOGISTICS SUMMIT İktis panel TCDD 3. Deputy Regional Director Habil Emir participated in a presentation. The presentation of TCDD's freight activities, No. 6461 "Turkey About Liberalization of Railway Transport" content of the law and carried out in TCDD were given general information about the project. The 1 of the panel is performed in two sessions. in… Transportation Modes in Logistics “
- OMÜ Students Launch Signature Campaign 04/10/2016 OMU Students Signed Campaign: The problems in tram stops in Samsun infuriated OMÜ students. After the extension of the tram line, the fee received in the first edition is refunded according to the number of stops. The first reaction came from the students to this method, which was a great deal for their citizens. Signature Campaign Started! A signature campaign titled nitelikli We want qualified and cheap transportation in Samsun! Da was launched at Change.org. Here are details of the signature campaign initiated by ÖMÜ Students; In Samsun, public transport services which are expensive, inadequate and unqualified for years; With recent system changes and hikes, it has become a total suffering. With the new application, the first edition of the tram is v
- How many OMU Tram will cost in Samsun 13/01/2017 How many OMU Tram in Samsu will cost: In Samsun, it is announced that the cost of the rail system to reach to the university will find 60 million liras. In Samsun, İller Bankası A.Ş. Regional Director Osman Nuri Basaran, "The construction work for the light rail system between the University-University Life Center will cost 55-60 million TL," he said. GAR-TEKKEKÖY LINE 175 MILLION LIRA Osman Nuri Basaran, Provincial Coordination Board meeting Basaran explained that they provided 175 million TL credit support for Gar-Tekkeköy line to the Metropolitan Municipality. "Tekkekoy Viaduct and some construction works were completed and opened to service. This…
- OMU-Airport tram to Samsun 04/02/2017 Samsun OMU-Airport tram: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, found important explanations in meeting with Wednesday. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, met with the fellowers at the breakfast organized by the Wednesday. Speaking at a meeting held at the Wednesday Municipality Lake Facilities, Yılmaz made important explanations about rail system lines. POSSIBLE 2 YEARS ... Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, who reminded that the tram line started to reach the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU), "The demand for the extension of the rail system to our airport. We have found the request from OMU more urgent and priority. We've asked, and we've directed our strength to this.
- Samsun Model for OMU Light Rail System Project 06/03/2017 Samsun Model for OMU Light Rail System Project: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality gave the start of the project for the extension of the line to Ondokuz Mayis University. The route will be completed before the planned date, while the construction of the university line will be completed with the 'Samsun Model' as in the Tekkeköy stage. Despite the criticism of the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality brought the city a year ago, the most comfortable and modern public transportation models of the light rail system, upon request is extended once again. After the new Gar-line, the rail system will now go to university. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Büyük
- OMÜ Campus Rail Line will be constructed 11/04/2017 OMU Campus Rail System Line will be built SAMSUN METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF FEN WORKS Samsun Light Rail System Existing University Station - Construction of OMU Campus Line The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 137205 1-Administration a) Address: Yeşildere Mah. Ankara Bulvarı Samsun-Ankara Highway 1. Km. ATAKUM / SAMSUN b) Telephone and fax number: 362-3119000 / 1148 - 362-4405553 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org