In Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality's 71 Evler-Şehir Hospital-75.Yıl Quarter, unreliable people were harmed by the power transmission cables. He stated that the lines started to be energized and the authorities of the Metropolitan Municipality warned that the burglaries could cause loss of life.
The city's 2 tramway line works on the separate point of the Metropolitan Municipality, which endangers his life during the work of material theft warned those who. Authorities also stated that the security units are interested in the issue and that some of the energy transmission cables are stolen and some of them are damaged in the 3 kilometer City Hospital line. Authorities have said that the studies have reached the stage of completion and that they have even been energized and that such attempts could lead to loss of life.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Claim of Cable Theft from the Yht Line 05/08/2013 Yht Line Cable Theft Allegation: Bilecik, Osmaneli district, the ongoing construction of the ongoing High-Speed Train (YHT) line allegedly stole a person was arrested. According to information obtained, the authorities realized that a number of cables in the high-speed train line between Mekece and Osmaneli were missing and they immediately informed the gendarmerie. The teams from the scene, the result of their examination of the cable from the line 500 meters have been cut but can not be found. The gendarmerie started an operation in the vicinity and suspected the 41 L 581 car, which was a bit far from the scene, and the situation of the KV (38) near the vehicle. Doubt…
- 2 Burglary Arrest Arrested 28/08/2013 2 Burglary Arrest Arrested in Diyarbakir: They were arrested and detained by the gendarmerie for allegedly stealing cables from the train line in the Osmaneli district of Bilecik. Osmaneli District Gendarmerie Command teams who increased their patrol activities on the cutting and stealing of continuous cables in the section passing through the Osmaneli district of Eskişehir-İstanbul railway line which is closed due to High Speed Train works, İçmeler He had caught HM and GK who had cut the cable from the train line in the train line, and the AB which was on the road was caught by the iron cutting scissors used in cable cutting and some equipment used in the cutting business. mevki
- 600 thousand pounds cable theft on the high-speed train line 07/02/2017 600 thousand pounds cable theft on the high-speed train line: 600 thousand pounds worth of cable was stolen from the fast train line under construction in Adana; 3 workers allegedly stole the cables and sold them to the scrap dealer. In the incident that occurred in the town of Seyhan, allegedly, the State Railways, Adana-Mersin between the construction of a high-speed train project for the construction of a subcontractor agreed with a subcontractor company. Within the framework of this agreement, copper wire was laid in Adana-Mersin line. However, 25, 27, 30 and 31 January and 4 February, Şakirpaşa-Yenici line between the copper wire theft was. The subcontractor applied to the police. Bun
- The Claim of Cable Theft from Bilecik YHT Construction Site 01/05/2013 The Claim of Cable Theft from Bilecik YHT Construction Site In Osmaneli district of Bilecik, 5 people were detained for allegedly stealing copper cable from the High Speed Train (YHT) construction site. Allegedly, the construction site works as an electrical, maintenance and repair officer A.Ö. (39), 11 DL 105 license plate belonging to the subcontractor company took the 2 tons of copper cable in the tunnels, Bozüyük district Akpınar neighborhood took the forest area. Gendarmerie teams are trying to load the cables on the 26 KY 311 truck. A.Ö, Y.Ş. (33) and Y.Ç. (36) and the scrap dealers, MA (41) and C.A (50), who had allocated the truck, were detained. The suspects ...
- They were caught in the act of cable theft 01/08/2013 They were caught red-handed while they were stealing the cable in the railway line. The 5 people, who tried to steal the cable from the High Speed Train (YHT) line in the Kırkpınar district of Sakarya province, were caught by the attention of the police. The incident took place in the train line Kırkpınar Railway Street occurred in the work. Teams of Sapanca Police Department, carrying out the patrol duty, realized that two 5 persons cut the cable on the YHT route. YG (24), EG (19), S.S (19), SU (19) and UT (36) realized that police teams saw themselves, and started to escape by leaving the panel-type tool they brought and 2 pieces of iron cutting shears that they brought with them at the scene. A short chase Kısa
- Cable Theft Affects Train Journey in Barcelona 16/12/2015 Cable Theft in Barcelona Influenced the Train Journey: In Barcelona, Spain today, the traces of the train cables were affected negatively by the passengers. A fire started in ADIF's 60 installation of the Spanish Railways Infrastructure Facility because of the stealing of 3-meter high-voltage cables. In the morning the theft of 200 train and 60 thousand passengers were reported to affect. R-2, R-2 north, R-8 and R-11 lines had an average half-hour delay. The Spanish Railways Renfe stated that they cannot give precise information about when services will return to normal.
- Claim of Cable Theft on YHT Line in Yozgat 07/04/2016 Yozgat YHT Line Cable Theft Claim: Yozgat Akdagmadeni district of the ongoing High Speed Train (YHT) line in the electric cables allegedly stole the 2 person caught on the offense. According to information obtained, connected to the town of Ibrahimağaçiftift village near the T6 tunnel of the copper cables on the notice of the operation of the copper cables Akdagmadeni District Gendarmerie Command teams, the operation of the NY and O.Ç. . NY and O.Ç, who were taken into custody, were released pending a trial by the court after the statement of the gendarmes.
- Cable theft in the YHT line 17/01/2017 Cable theft in the YHT line: Eskişehir center, Tepebaşı district Eğriöz neighborhood and Boyancıoğlu neighborhood, the high-speed train line belonging to the 950 meter cable, unidentified people or people were stolen. 700 meter in Eğriöz district of Tepebaşı district in Eğriköz district, 100 meter in Keskin district, 800 meter fiber optic telephone cable which is stolen by unidentified people or persons, the value of stolen fiber optic telephone cables is about 3 thousand Turkish Liras and the investigation is started. It was reported. On the previous night, in the feeding unit of the High Speed Train Line in the Boyancoglu neighborhood of Tepebasi gec
- Fast train saboteurs cable lifter output 27/05/2014 Fast train saboteurs were cable harassers: Two robbers who stole the cables of the High Speed Train Line were arrested and sent to prison. Two of the thieves haunts of thieves stole critical speed rail line, one of Turkey's largest cable lines caught transportation projects. A decision was made to arrest 2 people who allegedly stole signaling and communication cables from high-speed train lines in Bilecik. 2, who allegedly stolen signaling and communication cable from YHT line, was arrested in Vezirhan town of Bilecik. According to information received, the gendarmerie teams, different dates on the YHT line in the 21'th tunnel zone 200 meters, ler
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ