The governor of the province of Tekirdag Süleymanpaşa under the chairmanship of Aziz Yıldırım; Logistics Center Base Meeting was held in Trakya Development Agency Meeting Hall to determine a logistic area and model that could enable the development of the economy of the region and our country by using the existing ports, transportation infrastructure, industry and logistics centers more efficiently and effectively.
Governor Aziz Yildirim, besides the Mayor of Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak, Suleymanpasa Mayor Ekrem Eskinat, Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Sahin and Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Cengiz Gunay attended.
In the meeting, the road map to be followed for the Ecological Industry and Logistics Base project was discussed and mutual views were exchanged. The meeting was chaired by the Head of the Department of Supply Chain Management at Istanbul University. Dr. It ended with the presentation of Murat Erdal.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Afyonkarahisar Logistics Ends Work to Establish a Base 12/05/2017 It was concluded that the establishment of the logistics base in Afyonkarahisar: TCDD 2012 in the establishment of the Logistics Base which has been continuing since 7 in Afyonkarahisar. A preliminary agreement was signed with the Regional Directorate. OSB Chairman of the Board Bekir Yeşilay, OSB Regional Manager Ali Ulvi Akosmanoğlu, Deputy Head of Modernization Sefer Volkan Arslan, Department of Modernization Infrastructure Branch Manager Gökhan Tacim and TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri attended. Afyonkarahisar OSB logistics base project TCDD 2017 year investment program Adem Sivri to make a great effort, said Afyokarahisar is an opportunity not to be missed. Nowadays…
- Logistics Center Meeting was held in Tekirdağ 22/04/2017 A Meeting on Logistics Center was held in Tekirdağ: A consultation meeting was held on 'Logistics Center' planned to be held in Süleymanpaşa District. Mayor of Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak, Süleymanpaşa Mayor Ekrem Eşkinat, Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin, Deputy Secretary General of Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Zeki Gürcün, Advisors to the President Neşat Erdoğan, Şeref Çetin, Head of Zoning and Urban Planning Dilşad Ergin, Real Estate and Chairman of the Expropriation Department Yüksel Özdal, Transportation Department Head Hasan Bayram and Public Transportation and Planning Department Director Fevzi Uğurlu. Republic of Turkey in the Tekirdag Municipality Council meeting held in room ...
- Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas chaired the Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Committee meeting was held. 22/04/2013 Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas, under the chairmanship of Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Board meeting was held. Deputy Governor Levent Öztin, Mayor M.Necip Büyükaslan, Provincial Police Director Mehmet Bilici, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Yusuf Yalçın, Rector of Adıyaman University. Dr. M.Talha Volunteer, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Mustafa Uslu, Artisans Bail Bonds Cooperative Chairman Abuzer Aslantürk, Chamber of Drivers President Ahmet Stone and the relevant institutions attended. Traffic Branch Manager Nadir Telli made a presentation with the slide on the action plan while Adıyaman's problems were evaluated in the meeting. Adıyaman da
- Chinese Locomotive Company Chooses CNR Kazan as Base 03/11/2014 Chinese locomotive company Cauldron bases were selected: high-speed train in china, producing locomotives and wagons China North Railways company, had aspired to the high-speed train investments in Turkey. 200 million dollar project managers who aspire to the company's investment in high-speed railway budget with Turkey Liu Gang, and they were eager for the metro will be held in Istanbul in the first place. Expressed that they want their fast train projects planned in domestic firms, Turkey as well as the Middle East with the factory to be established in Ankara's Kazan district, in Europe, would aspire to Turkic Republics and investment in Africa and export the saved will be made through Turkey. Company officials of Turkey, bases opening to the world ...
- 6. Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD 12/02/2017 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting was held with the participation of TCDD: 6. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by the General Directorate of Railroad Regulation. 6, chaired by Suat Hayri Aka, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Coordination Committee meeting was hosted by 09 on February 2017 at the General Directorate of Rail Regulation. Assembly; Transportation Maritime and Communication, Economy, Customs and Trade, Development, Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and civil society organizations with the participation of senior officials took place. TCDD General Manager at the meeting İsa Apaydın Turkey's substantive criteria in the construction of logistics centers and branch lines, technical information on these criteria and evaluation criteria ...
- Logistics Coordination Board Meeting 14/04/2016 Logistics Coordination Board Meeting: Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said the logistics industry will undertake to leverage on Turkey's development, "Ministry highways, railways, ports, is responsible for all modes of transport on the maritime and aeronautics therefore pays much attention to integration. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said the logistics industry will undertake to leverage on Turkey's development, "Ministry highways, railways, ports, is responsible for all modes of transport on the maritime and aeronautics therefore it pays much attention to integration. One step after this integration is the establishment of the infrastructure of the logistics system, "he said. Yildirim, the first meeting of the Ministry of Logistics Coordination Board asyon
- President Albayrak Participated in Thrace Region Load Center Meeting 10/03/2017 President Albayrak Thrace Region Cargo Center attended the Meeting: Thrace thick Agency Board Member of Tekirdag Metropolitan of Mayor Kadir Albayrak Trakya Development Agency of the Republic of Turkey State Railways with Thrace Region Load Central Railway Transport attended the meeting about the work carried out on the Integration System. Thrace Development Agency, which took place in the development of Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Sahin TCDD 1 Regional Director Nihat Aslan, Deputy Director Nihat Meriçli and 1. Regional Modernization Manager Yılmaz Acar was present at the meeting and the issue of taking the railway to Organized Industrial Zones was discussed. With this work…
- Mayor Kadir Albayrak Attends State Railways Logistics Center Meeting 15/07/2017 Mayor Kadir Albayrak Attended State Railways Logistics Center Meeting: Mayor of Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak attended Trakya Development Agency State Railways Logistics Center Meeting. In addition to the President Kadir Albayrak, the Mayor of Süleymanpaşa Municipality Ekrem Eşkinat, the General Secretary of Trakya Development Agency Mahmut Şahin, Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department Head Erdin Eral and the Head of Real Estate and Expropriation Department Yüksel Özdal attended the meeting. Issues related to the development of railway lines were discussed.
- Minister Arslan participated in Logistics and Ro-Ro Transportation Consultation Meeting in Hatay 29/01/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Operation of the Olive Branch," he said, "There is nothing to civilians there, so that the neighboring civilians can return to their village, the town of the town can live in the city of life," he reveals. said. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Olive Branch Operation, "something to be there civilians there, so that the neighboring civilian peoples to return again in his own village, the town can live in the town of Mehmetçik reveals his life." said. Arslan, Antakya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) hosted in a hotel "Logistics and Ro-Ro Transport Consultation Meeting" in his speech, in neighboring countries Ars
- Hasan Duruer, Governor of Edirne, has made Investigations for Logistics Center in Havsa 30/09/2012 Duruer and his retinue, Havsa District Governor's visit to Barış Demirtaş, Havsa International Industry and Logistics Center, Kilim Mensucat Yarn Factory, Special Provincial Administration's asphalt construction site in Havsa, cold storage, fruit gardens and fruit producers' association in Kuzucu village He made investigations in the Ottoman village. Duruer, said in a statement to the press, said that fruit production and logistics village projects in Havsa is important. La I know the importance of livestock in Havsa for the region. I will visit Havsa livestock market as soon as possible. On the other hand, we should teach the importance of irrigation in agricultural areas to our farmers in every environment. La