General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arikan met with Cavid Gurbanov, General Director of Azerbaijan Railways and a delegation with him.
Mr. Erol Arıkan, the General Director of TCDD Transportation, was also the Chairman of the meeting. Mr. Mehmet Altınsoy, the Head of the Commercial Relations Department, Mr. Baykal Tul and the Head of Corporate Security Management Erhan Gör attended the meeting.
We have a say in the World Railway Sector
Azerbaijan Railways General Manager Arikan said they were happy to welcome the delegation in Turkey; "The two railway administrations of the BTK line primarily from Europe, including cooperation with China - from China to Europe in rail transport, both Turkey and Azerbaijan has a say as well. With the realization of many projects on the Chinese-European railway route, there will be a significant increase in transport in railways. Together with the brother country Azerbaijan, we will make the middle corridor and then the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line more effective, together we will grow and grow stronger Kard.
”Hybrid wagon to be produced“
General Director of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Gurbanov underlined that some measures should be taken in order to increase the transportation of BTK line. Gurbanov; Azerbaijan made the transfer of cargo from Turkey and from Europe or hybrid cars will be produced in Azerbaijan in order to go, he said. In addition, passenger transport between Azerbaijan and Turkey is nearing completion of the cars produced to be done as soon as he would start to move passengers between Baku and Ankara.
Ay Investigation of Marmaray Businesses “
General Manager Erol Arıkan and his team planned to open in March with Gebze-Halkalı Baliyö line and Marmaray's ongoing work on the site examined. Arikan also Halkalı and Sirkeci Marmaray visited the Car Maintenance Workshops and received information from the authorities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD - THY Joins Powers 21/04/2015 TCDD - THY Combines Powers: 158 annually TCDD 81 annually THY service to improve the quality, 21 April 10.00 XNUMX General Directorate of TCDD Protocol Entry TCDD General Manager Ömer YILDIZ and THY General Manager Assoc. Dr. Signing a protocol of cooperation with the participation of Temel KOTİL. Within the framework of the protocol; ”Passenger Relations Training ele will be started for the hostesses working in high-speed trains and for the personnel in the garage. Within the scope of the protocol in which TCDD and THY will share their experiences in the field of transportation; A joint work program will be held with THY related units on YHT and gar staff training. YHT ...
- Tender Announcement: Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project 25 kV 50 Hz Power System Installation and Facility Design, Supply and Signal System Installation on Baku-Boyuk-Kesik corridor (Special notice) 18/02/2013 The Republic of Azerbaijan received a large loan from the World Bank for the Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project. In this context, 25 kV 50 Hz Power System Installation and Facility Design, Supply and Signal System Installation on Baku-Boyuk-Kesik line of Azerbaijan Railways will be made. Within the scope of Azerbaijan Railway Trade and Transportation Facility Project: 1. Design Services 2. Signaling system installation 3. Communication system interface into 4. 5 installation of railroad crossings that will operate to full activity. 6 replacing all switching machines along the railway. Stacking of all existing equipment at storage center points 7. Installation of Baku Control Center Tender Bak
- Siemens and Mitsubishi join forces to bid for Alstom 23/06/2014 Siemens and Mitsubishi have joined forces in bidding to Alstom: In the face of General Electric's proposal regarding Alstom's electric division, SIEMENS and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have joined forces to make a joint offer. With this offer, Siemens will be offering to buy Alstom's gas turbine business for a cash charge of 9,3 billion €, while MHI will purchase shares from Alstom's assets in the energy sector with separate joint ventures. MHI will transfer Alstom to 3,1 billion in cash and offer to buy the 10 share in Alstom with a share of 29,4 from Bouygues, the main shareholder of the company. This is some of Alstom's energy assets Bu
- CSR, CNR and the MNG Consolidates Power in Turkey 01/07/2016 CSR, CNR and MNG their power to Join in Turkey: CSR (China South Railway) and CNR (China North Railway) after receiving the merger and the CRRC name of the company, CSR-MNG Rail System Tools San located in Turkey. and Tic. Ltd. Ltd. Şti's name was also changed. The name of the company is as of 22.06.2016 date. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. changed. Thus, the world's largest manufacturer of Rail System Tools CRRC, also took place with the new corporate identity in Turkey. CRRC-MNG, CRRC's global growth strategies in the new era will be located in a much more important place R
- Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 joined forces in the country 15/07/2017 Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has joined forces in the country: Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has decided to unite their activities in the country. The new vehicle-sharing model, which will emerge with the merger of two major brands, will serve in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan. Russia's online taxi application Yandex.Taxi and the car rental company Uber have signed a big deal. Combining the power of two brands, one of the best examples of digital transformation in the world, has created a new tool sharing model. The new car sharing model, which will be an important alternative to the use of individual cars and public transport, is ına
- Siemens and Alstom companies join forces (Special News) 27/09/2017 French Railway giant Alstom and the German Railway school announced the Siemens merger decision. According to Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser, the new combination is Siemens Alstom. The new firm will be managed by Henri Poupart-Lafarge, formerly the general manager of Alsom. The French company, which had captured the success of Siemens' ICE high-speed trains in Germany, continued its rise with TGVs in Alstom. Companies that think the merger will be beneficial to all of Europe seem to have been given importance in order to make it difficult for the Chinese cement producer CRRC to enter the market. Alstom's market share in Asia, America, India and Africa is the most om
- Siemens and Alstom join forces for European leadership in transport 30/09/2017 The signed Memorandum of Understanding includes exclusivity for the unification of the two companies in the field of transport as equal partners. · The new company, which will be owned by Siemens, will be managed by the CEO of Alstom; the company's shares will be traded on the France stock exchange and the company will be headquartered in Paris. · Transportation Solutions will be headquartered in Germany and the railway vehicles center will be in France. · The best value will be created for customers all over the world with a comprehensive portfolio and global coverage. · The combined company's turnover is 50 billion euros, while the adjusted EBIT (interest and pre-tax profit) is announced as 15,3 billion euros. · ·
- Cooperation Protocol signed between TCDD and Azerbaijan Railways 18/09/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt and the Head of Logistics Department Mehmet Altınsoy visited 13-15 September 2017 in Baku on the Azerbaijan Railways (ADY). In the meetings held during the visit, arrangements to be applied and the transportation tariffs to be applied to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) line were discussed. With the alternative modes of transport to the ICTA, a bilateral protocol was signed on the joint tariffs to be implemented in order to establish a suitable tariff for transporting the cargoes coming from Iran to the south, Russia-Siberia line and Trans Caspian corridor from the north to Russia and from the port of Poti to Europe and to our country. TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegation renewed Baku hey
- TCDD Transport for BTK and Austrian and Azerbaijani Railways Cooperation 15/12/2017 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt visited 11-13 December 2017 to make a working visit to Baku, Azerbaijan. Within the scope of the visit, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. signed a memorandum of understanding between the Austrian Railways (RAIL Cargo) and Azerbaijan State Railways (ADY). The memorandum of understanding, which aims to increase the transportation by rail between Europe, the Caucasus and the Asian countries, is carried out by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Director Veysi Kurt, Rail Cargo General Manager Eric Reghter, ADY Deputy Chairman Iqbal Huseynov signed. He attended the signing ceremony as an observer at the ADY President and the Azerbaijani Railway Minister Cavid Gurbanov. TCDD speaking at the signing ceremony İmza
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Marmaray connects British railways from China 08/12/2013 Marmaray unites bridges from China to China: In the final statement of the Caspian Forum, it was emphasized that Marmaray, which passed under the Bosphorus, combined railways from China to Britain. The statement of the Caspian Forum concludes: ay The Marmaray project, which unites Asia and Europe under the Bosphorus, will be a strategic contribution to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line and will unite all the railways between China and Britain H. 23 to invest in railways from China to the United States to invest $ 1 billion. According to RIA Novosti, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is expected to open in 2014.
- Combines networks of Armenia and Iranian railways 03/08/2014 Armenia and Iran unite railways: Armenian Transport and Communications Minister Gagik Beglaryan 1 received the Muhammad Reisi, the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRC) in August; In the meeting, the existing relations between the two countries were evaluated. In the coming period; Among these, there are many projects to be jointly carried out, including the construction of the Armenian Southern Railroad and the merger of the railway network into the Iranian network. Muhammad Reisi highlighted a number of projects related to road construction, especially the importance of the Kuze-Güney Project, and he also stated that Iran is also constructing an inin
- Railways Combine Families 05/04/2019 In the April issue of Raillife magazine, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun published İh Railways Combining Families der. THE TCDD GENERAL MANAGER UYGUN'S Article The railway is the most economical means of transportation. Railway is comfort, trust. Railroad is poetry, art, turkish, book. In short, railway is civilization. Mr. directives under the leadership of our President and our Minister of Foreign Affairs as well as in developed countries all over Turkey Goodnight our work on behalf of our services, we continue to bring modern railway day and night. The construction of the high speed railway between Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir, Bursa-Bilecik and the fast railway which extends to Mersin and Gaziantep, which constitute our southern corridor following the Konya-Karaman line that we have opened to electricity Sivas
- Railways in Azerbaijan, Romania, Georgia and Moldova to develop transit transport 16/04/2016 Azerbaijan, Romania, Georgia and Moldova railway companies will develop transit transport: Azerbaijan Demiyolları Kurumu SözcüNadir Azmammadov said that the railway institutions in Azerbaijan, Romania, Georgia and Moldova signed a memorandum of cooperation in the field of transit transportation. The Memorandum was signed between the President of the Azerbaijan Railways Authority Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Georgian Railways President Mamuk Bahadze, the Head of the Railways of Moldova, Yuriy Topale, the Head of the Railways of the Republic of Moldova, and the Chairman of the CFR Marfa Company Laurentiu Georgesku. Session time, transport from Romania Constanta port to Poti Port of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Iran route and in the opposite direction,
- International seminar on rail transport in Azerbaijan 04/05/2016 International seminar on railway transportation in Azerbaijan started: a seminar titled UM Carriage of passengers, cargo and dangerous cargoes: the implementation of international treaties in, which will be held in Baku, Baku, between 3-4 May, has started today. Seminar to Pakistan, Georgia, Turkey, Ukraine, Iran railways institutions, Railway Working Group company, Turkey Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry, the Organization of International Railway Transport (OTIF) and was attended by representatives of other institutions. Seminar time will be discussed in the transboundary transport corridor TRACECA, freight and passenger transportation, implementation of common tariffs and other issues.
- Advantage of Iran-Azerbaijan Republic Railway Transportation 08/08/2016 Iran-Azerbaijan Republic Railway Transportation Advantage: Iran's Deputy Minister of Transport and Urbanization, Iran and Azerbaijan between the development of railroads and increased cooperation will bring a number of advantages for the entire region, he said. Iran's Deputy Minister of Transport and Urbanization nasr Azadani said that the completion of Iran-Azerbaijan would bring some features and privileges for the countries of the region, as well as the Republic of Iran and Azerbaijan. Azadani stated that the railroad cooperation between the two countries is developing and that the construction of the Remaine Astara railway project will be signed during the visit of President Hassan Rouhani to Baku tomorrow arasındaki
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong. 11/07/2017 The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong: AK Party Deputy Chairman, Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek met with Semiha Borovac, Minister of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Borovac, "Konya is meant to be a powerful means to be strong in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Turkey's meant to be a powerful means to be strong and Herzegovina," he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek Bosna went to Bosnia and Herzegovina for a series of meetings and events in Sarajevo, the sister city of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Ş
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- Nissibi Bridge Joins the Hearts 02/06/2015 Nissibi Euphrates Bridge Betty De Combine: which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's 3. The large suspension bridge connects the hearts. Turkey's 3. Nissibi Bridge, which is the biggest suspension bridge, is dazzling with the project of Turkish engineers. Iy The Bosphorus Bridge iye of 610 is close to the distances and the Nissibi Bridge connects the distances as well as the distances. The bride and groom relatives, having fun in the beginning of the bridge and having fun with the game moods, hatır
- Marmaray joins two sides 01/05/2012 The Marmaray works linking Asia and Europe are coming to an end. So far, the 11 mileage track, including departure and return. The test starts after the rails are installed. On the other hand, the ventilation system, fire alarms, lighting, stationary decoration of the station and the construction of transportation ladders are being continued rapidly. The works of rail laying in Marmaray, which is seen as the project of the century, continue rapidly. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's 14 January 2012 launched the rail assembly of the tube came to the tunnel. The rail installation, which started from Ayrılıkçeşme, reached to the tube tunnels. To date, 11 mileage has been installed in both directions of departure and return. Two of the Bosphorus Boğaz
- Giant Caterpillar Joins Two Continents | Eurasia Tunnel Project (Photo Gallery) 21/04/2014 Giant Caterpillar Connects Two Continents: The Tunnel Project of the Eurasian Tunnel Project started with a ceremony attended by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Turkish Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lutfi Elvan. Works under the sea floor; 120 meters and 3 thousand 400 tons of height and specially designed for the project will be carried out with the Tunnel Boring Machine. Eurasia Tunnel design, construction and operation of Yapi Merkezi from Turkey and Eurasia founded by the leader of the South Korean company SK E & C Tunnel Construction Business and Investment Co. (ATAŞ) AŞ
- Gunay BALO Project, President of Tekirdag TSO, Connects Anatolia with Europe 05/11/2015 Tekirdag TSO President Gunay BALL Project Europe Combine with Anatolia: Tekirdag Commerce and Industry Chamber (TSO) Chairman Cengiz Günay Great Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) project, Turkey, in particular at the meeting with Anatolia Europe that it is a very important project . Gunay, AA correspondent, said the work continues to overcome the deficiencies of the BALO project, adding that the Tekirdağ Ferries Port is still unfinished train ferry, but the port of Bandırma said. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), is a partner in the project, explaining that they went a little better every day Gunay, said: "BALL project, Turkey's Anatolia especially ...