TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line was found.
The construction of the line near the end of the work of the appropriate study, Yıldızeli Station Command Center and Subaşı Station work site by passing the information about the work took.
Convenient for the first time in the signal section of the line of the signal studies also participated in test drives and the construction of the line reminded that the EU funds are also used in the line train operation in accordance with European norms will be noted.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD General Manager, High and High Speed Railway Lines 26/03/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun continues to inspect the works on the ongoing highways and high-speed railway lines. In this context, Ankara-Sivas YHT line, the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continues the construction of the T26 Tunnel and Doğançay Ripaji Bursa-Bilecik high-speed rail line surveys found. Ankara-Sivas YHT Line Viaducts General Director of TCDD Ali Ihsan Uygun, first of the Ankara Sivas YHT line between Elmadağ-Kırıkkale V9 Viaduct was made by inspections, the contractor company received information from officials. Requires special design and construction technique, one at a time 90 m. open mold manufacturing and construction of the Moving Mold System (MSS) açıklık
- TCDD General Manager Uygun New Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 27/02/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, two days after the Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Railway line again found investigations. The appropriate, Ankara-Sivas YHT project in Kayas-Elmadag between the 2.210 meter-long T8 tunnel studies on the site was received by the authorities received information.
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın Ankara Sivas YHT Line Examined 24/06/2016 TCDD General Manager Apaydın Ankara Sivas Investigated YHT Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın Ankara - Sivas High Speed Railway line on the ongoing studies on the viaduct examined. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın He examined the construction of viaducts in Elmadag - Kirikkale section of Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Line. During the examination İsa Apaydınand the delegation of the contractor company made a short presentation. As part of the project, viaducts were built for the first time in the world with the ability to make flooring with the moving mold system of width of 90 meters. In total, 16 pieces viaduct v
- General Manager of TCDD, found in TÜLOMSAŞ 29/05/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, TÜLOMSAŞ found inspections in the facilities. The contractor General Manager Hayri Avci from the national engine and locomotive manufacturing information about the area TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, and in the TULOMSAS Museum of review, visited the revolution produced success as Turkey's first local and national automobile in the year 1961.
- TCDD General Manager Uygun Ramadan Feast Message 03/06/2019 Distinguished Passengers, Dear Colleagues, We are happy to meet the blessed Ramadan Feast, leaving unity, friendship and brotherhood, leaving behind another month of Ramadan full of mercy, forgiveness and abundance. 162, as a national organization that has established a bridge of hearts, which has blessed these lands for years, continues its work and modernization efforts in YHT, HT and conventional lines within the determination and determination of achieving 2023 targets. As the TCDD family, we take our power from our deep-rooted history, our railway journey, and the night of our railroad friends by taking the night away from the unique and ambitious works. At every level that has brought to our people our loved ones ...