The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Regional Directorate of Turkish State Railways and railway lines 2019-date maps showing the Border I rayhaber.co'in.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the current map page to share them with you. The maps were prepared by TCDD and the year 2019 is the map showing the current railway routes. We are sharing these maps with you on our site for those who want to learn about the railways and to learn the route routes. TCDD shows new railway lines and maps will be published on our site.
Click on the map for a higher resolution.
TCDD REGIONAL DIRECTORS 'MAP
TCDD Istanbul 1. Region, Ankara 2. Region, Izmir 3. District, Sivas 4. Region, Malatya 5. Region, Adana 6. Region and Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Directorates of 7 Regional Directorate has a provincial structure and we share with you the map showing the boundaries of Regional Directorates of TCDD.
Click on the map for a higher resolution.
TURKEY HIGH SPEED TRAIN (YHT) LINE MAP
Turkey's first in Ankara 2009 - 245 his speed train line between Eskisehir lKm, today (February - As of 2019) were included in Konya and Istanbul and crossed the line length xnumxkm'y in total. Turkey's high-speed railway lines, construction of high-speed train lines and bus lines which carry passengers connections we share with you on the map.
Click on the map for a higher resolution.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD Railways Map 20/04/2018 Current Railways TCDD map: Map of Railways TCDD is currently being offered to you at very high resolution. You can also download the current World Railway map from our website. TCDD Railway Map: TCDD railways official maps able to download from the following link: MAP OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- From Turkey-Europe Ro-La Train Routes and Map 04/03/2012 TCDD continues to work intensively for the last three years in order to create and implement the infrastructure of Ro-La transport, which is the indispensable transport type of the future. In this context, TCDD and Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary studies were carried out with the participation of sector representatives. As a result of these studies; Turkey from Europe Ro-La transport -Avustury of Istanbul in cooperation with the private sector on the route 3 below (Wels or Salzburg) is planned to be launched between.
- The new metro and airway lines and routes, which are expected to be built in Istanbul, were determined. 12/04/2012 Lines determined. Some of the projects have been removed, while others are continuing their studies. The aim is to construct iron networks around Istanbul. When the lines are activated, Istanbul's traffic will be history. Here are the new metro and air lines in Istanbul; Beyoğlu - Şişli Havaray Line: 5.8 km Hourly: 33 thousand people Dudullu - Bostancı Rail System Line: 14 km Hourly: 70 bin passenger Pendik - Sabiha Gökçen - Sultanbeyli: 17 km - Hourly: 70 thousand passengers Eyüp - K.Hane - Beşiktaş - Üsküdar - Ümraniye - Ataşehir - Kadıköy ane
- Some bus and minibus routes will change in Eskişehir due to construction works of trolley extension lines 12/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- High Speed Train Timetable 2019 27/02/2019 In the statement made by TCDD Transportation Inc.; "High speed trains (YHT) to Ankara from Ankara due to their infrastructure works will take place from Eryaman YHT Station. They will be able to benefit from the trains of Başkentray (between 06.15 and 19.45) on the day of travel by showing the tickets to YHT (Return - Return)." (YHT flights are completed again from the Ankara YHT station due to the completion of the infrastructure works.) TCDD Transportation High Speed Train Timetable List taken on the official site we offer you our site. Ankara-Konya-Ankara, Konya-Eskisehir-Istanbul (Pendik) -Konya and Ankara-Eskisehir-Istanbul (pendik) -Ankara between the high-speed trains that run every day of the movement times and travel time. The icon (***) that you see in the list below some stations bazı
- 2019 Current High Speed Train Ticket Prices and Timetables 24/02/2019 2019 high speed train ticket prices have been updated. With the rapid railways and trains in Turkey is Istanbul-Eskisehir - travel extremely fast in Ankara and Konya route. High-speed trains travel between 200 and 320 km. Istanbul can be visited between Ankara and 4.5 hours. You can travel quickly and comfortably with fast trains which are extremely comfortable. The prices and times given below are standard. For tariff reductions and promotions, you can get information from TCDD website. ISTANBUL TL ESKİŞEHİR 2019 QUICK TRAIN TICKETS Price Istanbul Sür Eskişehir High Speed Train Time: 2 Hours 40 Minutes Standard Ticket: 45 TL İSTANBUL
- TCDD High Speed Train Map | TCDD Conventional Train Map 04/07/2012 High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. . Open YHT Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 with a length of even the following stops are: -Polate, -Eskişehir, -Bozüyük, -Bilecik, -Pamukova, -Sapanca, -Zamza, -Gebze, -Pendik Total 9 station from the passenger reception made Ankara…
- YHT ticket prices and schedules (current) 05/09/2014 YHT ticket prices and timetables: Ankara Istanbul high speed train price list. Fast Train stop lists. YHT is one of the most curious issues with the implementation of the YHT high speed train ticket prices 2014 / YHT Ankara Istanbul stops 2014 YHT Disabled rate how many? The answers to the questions like the free YHT ticket are curious. Here are all the answers to the questions. YHT is one of the most curious issues with the implementation of YHT high-speed train ticket prices 2014 / YHT Ankara Istanbul stops 2014 YHT hurdles Y
- Ankara Istanbul Fast Train Prices How Many Money? .. TCDD Current Ticket Prices 13/05/2019 How much is Ankara Ankara high-speed train ticket, Ankara Istanbul high-speed train, how many stops? A passenger who will use the high-speed train between Ankara and Istanbul will pay 70 TL as a YHT ticket. There is a total 7 stop between Istanbul and Ankara. First time in Ankara in the morning 06.10. The last high speed train trip from Ankara is 19: 00. The travel time of a passenger using the Ankara Istanbul express train was updated at tcdd.gov.tr to buy 4 hour 15 min Istanbul Ankara high speed train tickets. From Istanbul to Ankara quickly and safely İstanbul
- Tender Announcement: Expropriation Plan Production of Routes and Intersections Consultancy Services Procurement 04/06/2014 Expropriation Plan Production of Routes and Intersections Consultancy Services Procurement of General Directorate of Highways PROGRAM AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT Expropriation Plan Production of Various Routes and Intersections (6Group) within the BNUMX Regional Directorate of Highways are invited to apply for qualification. In accordance with the provisions in the 2 part of the Law No. 4734, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification assessment, among the tenderers lik
- Announcement of Procurement: Execution and Completion of Expropriation Realizations and Expropriation of Routes 26/06/2014 Implementation and Completion of Land Acquisition and Expropriation Procedures of Routes Consultancy Service Procurement PROGRAM AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET INSTITUTIONS GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS The candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In the 13 section of the Law No. 4734, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit their bids by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation lik
- With MyAntalya Transportation Menu Tourists will find transportation routes such as Antray and Nostalgic Tram 16/05/2012 MyAntalya mobile app that will bring great convenience to city life was introduced. With the MyAntalya Project in Antalya, local and foreign tourists, mobile phones and tablets will be able to find the closest need points they are looking for in the city and be aware of the events, opportunities and services. With the application, people can easily communicate with the Metropolitan Municipality. Antalya Transportation Inc. with the support of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. and Abakus Informatics Ltd. Ltd. Şti's ”MyAntalya hay mobile application was launched. MyAntalya Project, Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Dr. Introduced to the press by Mustafa Akaydın. Bülent Yıldırım, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Transportation Inc., attended the press conference held at Antalya Cultural Center Merkezi
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Some minibus routes have changed in Ankara due to metro work 27/08/2012 The route of some minibus lines changed with an arrangement made by Ankara Chamber of Minibus Tradesmen. According to this change, Dikmen and Ayrancı minibuses will continue to Dikmen Street via a single lane up to the General Staff Junction with the help of the signaling established at the intersection of Yahya Galip Street and Milli Müdafaa Street. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Ankara Chamber of Minibus Tradesmen Chamber, said that they experienced a great traffic shortage in Güvenpark before the arrangement. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the Dikmen and Ayrancı minibuses moving from Güvenpark were pleased with the decision of the National Defense Road to use the single direction of the road to the General Staff Junction.
- Bus and minibus routes will change due to tram construction in Eskisehir 13/09/2012 Due to the construction work of the Tramway Extension Lines of the Metropolitan Municipality, temporary changes were made to the bus and minibus routes that public transportation to Çamlıca-Batıkent and Emek-71 Evler regions. In the statement made by the metropolitan municipality, red 16, black 16, blue 17, 38, 77, black 15, blue 25, black 25, 43, 48 buses and black and red 16 with 7, 15, 25, 44 and 57 bus routes temporarily reported to be different. The amendments were made within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, and the following statements were made: "Temporarily on public bus and minibus routes"
- Bus Routes in Konya are Changing Today 01/10/2012 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, some buses on the routes of the 1 will change from October to October announced. In a written statement from Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, 1 starts from October Monday. It was arranged to pass in front of the municipality. According to the statement, the new routes are as follows: Hocafakıh 4 - Faculty of Medicine and Meram Collar line 2: Departure: Anasultan-Belediye-Nalçacı-Sille Junction-Beşyol-Alaaddin. Return:…
- Bus routes changed 10/12/2012 Bus routes in Konya changed Konya Metropolitan Municipality, organized in the transportation of some of the bus routes in the city. In addition to this, due to the tombs of Mevlana, there were also additional flights between the Train Station and Mevlana Cultural Center. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, 10 made arrangements for bus routes 1, 58 and 59 as of December. The new arrangements will be made in this way as follows :( Bus routes have changed in Kony) - 1 Hocafakih - Faculty of Medicine bus route going to the city center and return Aziz Mahmut Hüdai Street, Mümine yeni
- Bus Routes Change in Izmir 04/08/2013 Bus Routes Are Changing in Izmir: A part of Mehmet Akif Street is closed to traffic and bus routes are changing. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Izsu General Directorate's Rainwater Channel 2. Within the scope of the stage works, part of Mehmet Akif Street between Namık Kemal Street and Cemil Şeboy Street where Şirinyer İzban Station is located, 3 will be closed to traffic on August. The route of the bus lines of 36, 70, 72, 74, 104, 105, 171, 285, 374, 514, 515, 576, 671, 870, 970, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX, is closed to Eşrefpaşa and Yeşildere streets; Following Menderes Street, Gürçeşme Street, Namık Kemal Street and Nato M
- Alternative car routes were determined for the visit of the Tomb in Eskişehir 13/10/2013 In Eskişehir alternative car routes were determined for the construction of the tram due to the construction of the tram: Büyükşehir Municipality set alternative routes for the drivers not to experience traffic problems in the Yenikent Mahallesi-Asri cemetery due to the construction works of the tram extension lines during the Eid-Fitr holiday. According to a written statement from the Department of Municipal Transportation, the works in Yenikent neighborhood within the scope of "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" will continue during the Feast of Sacrifice. Alternative ways were set for the citizens not to have any problems during the holidays. According to this, Yenikent Mahallesi, Asri Cemetery and Yenikent and its neighborhoods, Buna
- Here are the routes of the Marmaray (Video) 22/10/2013 Here are the Marmaray route: The two sides of the Bosphorus will be brought together from the underground Marmaray Project will start working with the opening and then added to the routes to be added. 29 Marmaray, which will be opened on the October Republic Day, will go underground in Yedikule after Kazlıçeşme on the Bosphorus crossing. The underground stations of Yenikapı and Sirkeci will go through the neck and the Bosphorus will pass through the sea in 4 minutes. The other underground station will pass through Üsküdar and exit from the underground at Ayrılıkçeşme and reach Söğütlüçeşme. The stations will be: Kazlıçeşme, Yenikapı, Sirkeci, Üsküdar, Ayrılıkçeşmesi / İbrahimağa and Söğütlüçeşme. At the end of the 2013, the 142 mileage system will be activated. The rail system to be completed before the end of the year Yıl
- Railroad System Routes and Junction Arrangements at Various Places Pedestrian Road and Open Car Park Areas 13/03/2014 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Routes and Junction Arrangements at Various Places Pedestrian Road and Open Car Park Areas Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 29867 1-Administration a) Address: SERÇEÖNÜ MAH. MKP. BULVARI KOCASİNAN / KAYSERİ b) Telephone and fax number: 3522071545 - 3522226721 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) The website of the tender document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP / 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: 60000 m2 concrete locked parquet, 54500 m concrete border, 20000 m concrete rain gutter For more information, please refer to the kon
- Housing investor headed for high-speed train routes 13/04/2014 The residential investor headed for high-speed train routes: The high speed train route came to the fore in the second house preference of the residential investor. The General Manager of Emlakjet Okan Arı said, elde The regions close to İstanbul are among the rapidly increasing locations with second hand demand. Emlak High-speed train routes were effective in real estate sales. According to the land registry records Halkalı-Edirne increased demand for homes on new and old projects located on high-speed train lines. According to February 2014 data, 2 bin 17 in Tekirdağ, 394 in Edirne, 242 in Bilecik, 2 bin 27 in Kocaeli and 1248 housing in Sakarya were sold. Experts expect such homes to have a high return on their homes bu