Today in History
4 February 1935 Atatürk showed his determination by saying ına We will continue the construction of the railroads which are the means of growth and development X.
4 February 2017 The Sarısu-Tünektepe Cable Car Line was opened to service for many years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Binali Yildirim told about his dream 18/04/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said, has The railways, which have been in existence for half a century, will continue to bear the burden of people again, Ulaştırma he said. Speaking at the bulunan traditional goose dinner yol event organized by the Kars Foundation at the Sheraton Hotel, Minister Yildirim said that the strategic location and trade routes over Kars are a popular destination for global trade. Describing Kars as a symbol of the unity of the country, its unity, its independence, Minister Yıldırım said that they see it as a debt of their necks to serve this city. Yildirim said they made an effort to carry out the task given to them and to serve the nation. Yıldırım provided information about the investments made in the city and the 85 of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Project re
- How to realize the dream of Şanlıurfa Rail System 07/05/2013 How to realize the dream of the Şanlıurfa Rail System It is stated that the cost of the rail system thought to be on the Osmanbey Campus route will cost approximately TL 450 million. Şanlıurfa Municipality of Turkey's most indebted municipalities located at the "Rail" project will examine how life? Recently, a press release about the rail system, which makes a press release, the heads of the Private Public Buses, 20 km rail cost of the system cost as high as 450 million TL, he said. This project is a project that requires high cost. Land prices in Istanbul, such as the metropolitan city with the lowest cost per km, the province of Gaziantep Arsa
- Kemal Demirel Investigated 16 Annual Dream 13/10/2013 Kemal Demirel 16 Yearly Investigated: The long-haul train of the former deputy Kemal Demirel's 16 is the real dream. Demirel examined the high-speed train works. 16 39 province and 8 district, 250 pounds walking distance to 22 trains, 23 and 2015 collecting hundreds of thousands of signatures. Bursa period deputy Kemal Demirel, ongoing construction of the ongoing high speed train project. Demirel, who visited the tunnels, received information from the authorities. Demirel stressed that the foundation of the high-speed train was laid about a year ago, hızlı The knowledge that the high-speed train will end in XNUMX Yaklaşık
- Prime Minister of Japan: Getting up from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul and coaching the dream of a high-speed train to London 30/10/2013 Prime Minister of Japan: Rising from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed train to London co-ordinate together: Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, said, Londra Let's get up from Tokyo and move to Istanbul Let's imagine the dream of a high-speed railway along the way. bir Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, speaking at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, "Let's get up from Tokyo, go to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed railroad that runs from London together," he said. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta made a speech after the opening ceremony for Marmaray. History of the people of Romania Romanya
- Former deputy Kemal Demirel examined his dream 09/05/2014 Former deputy Kemal Demirel Investigated his dream: Kemal Demirel, a former lawmaker who had traveled several kilometers to Bursa for train arrivals, made observations in the construction of 17 annual dream high speed train. 17 39 and 8 22 23 for the train to Bursa 17 2016 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX received XNUMX annual dream of Bursa "or a high-speed train to follow the project with great happiness that emphasizes Demirel," XNUMX high-speed train "
- Visually impaired journalist drove the subway to realize his dream 17/08/2015 Visually impaired journalists took the subway realizing dream: seeing disabilities living in Adana journalist Cuneyt Arat, which was a big dream of driving Turkey's first subway Vatm NEW visually impaired. Cuneyt Arat, a publicly acclaimed blind photographer, made her biggest dream come true in a subway in the Adana Metropolitan Municipality subway. Metropolitan Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü'nın aware of the dream as a result of being aware of the chance to drive the metro, sitting in the seat and took a comfortable way. Arat, who has the joy of realizing his biggest dream, emphasized that he is very happy. Explaining that driving a metro is a dream beyond itself, Arat said Metro Our Mayor is a Metropolitan Metro
- BTSO Logistics has realized its export dream 24/05/2019 The Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) continues to contribute to the export of the Logistics Inc. project, which the companies have started to deliver their products quickly. İsmet Kaya, a businessman from Bursa, managed to export baklava close to 1 tons to Paris, the capital of France, from Yenişehir Airport. BTSO Logistics Inc. provides a cost and speed advantage to exporters in foreign trade transactions. BTSO, which offers air cargo facilities of Bursa Yenişehir Airport to the use of the business world, provides great convenience for the companies to deliver their products more effectively all over the world with this project. Last…
- Tokat - Turhal road is not finished for years 25/07/2014 Tokat - Turhal road is not finished for many years: 45 kilometer road between Tokat and Turhal could not be completed for 12 years. CHP provincial chairman Duran Kum rebelled. CHP provincial chairman Duran Kum, 2002 in the construction of the 45 kilometer between the Tokat-Turhal road works can not be finished yet, saying, "What is the crime of this road? Tokat-Turhal Highway, which previously served as a single lane in Tokat, was made double-stranded after the works started in 45. However, in the intermittent time interval, a frequent maintenance and repair work was carried out on the 2002 kilometer. Within the scope of the studies, Yap
- The cable car which is longing for years in Alanya is ready for May 25/02/2017 Alanya's ropeway which has been longing for years Ready for the month of May: The work on the Teleferik Project, which has been longing for Alanya for years, continues at full speed. Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel, the most important stages of the cable car project, the station 2 and the upper station in Alanya Castle 4 found in the area where the poles were installed. Yucel, "God willing, without a major setback in the end of May as the whole of Alanya will take the cable car," he said. TELEVISION READY IN MAY REAL ESTATE The planned construction of the cable car project between Damlataş Social Facilities and Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate by Alanya Municipality continues at full speed. The most important Pro
- The struggle for the railroads in Trabzon started to give fruit 09/08/2012 Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sarı, said that they have begun to bear the fruits of their struggle on the railroad. Yellow Railway Platform and its components in the written statement on behalf of the yellow, so far as a platform to produce continuous studies and projects about the railway said. For years, 'the train from Europe to go to China' is called, they emphasized that they should be integrated in this line, even if they emphasized that Yellow, said: "The railway struggle for years, we see that began to give fruit. Mr. Erdoğan Bayraktar In his last statement, the declaration of the completion of railway feasibility studies has made us very happy.