Turkey's first driverless metro is featuring Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro, February 20 2019 Wednesday broke the record of all the days 196.302 total carrying passengers.
Xnumx of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line. With the commissioning of the stage, the increase in the number of passengers of the line is also observed with the choice of the subway in the region. On the opening day of the second stage, 2 passenger 334 passenger 179 612 20 2019 9,29 196 302 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
The Üsküdar station, which has integration to Marmaray, İETT and sea lines, has become the busiest station where% 20,48 of the total number of passengers is crossed. Altunizade station, which has integration to the metrobus operation, was the second busiest station with the% 14,52 of the total number of passengers.
Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Line, 20 February 2019 Station Based Passenger Values;
Uskudar 40.199% 20,48
Peanuts 2.901% 1,48
Connector 10.279% 5,24
Altunizade 28.498% 14,52
Bulgurlu 14.940% 7,61
Umraniye 13.580% 6,92
Bazaar 14.526% 7,26
Yamanevler 10.158% 5,17
Lighter 9 .594% 4,89
Ihlamurkuyu 5.449% 2,78
Altinsehir 4.919% 2,51
Imam Hatip High School 4.822% 2,46
Dudullu 6.639% 3,38
Necip Fazil 6.287% 3,20
Çekmeköy 21.474% 10,94
Total Passenger 196.302
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Passenger Transportation Record at Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Line 11/06/2019 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Line and Topkapı-Mescid-i Selam Tram Line broke new records in the number of daily passengers! Every day, carrying passengers on the 2 million Metro Istanbul, 5 June 2019 days capable of being Turkey's first driverless metro Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro line in 234.734 passengers, Topkapi-Masjid-i Hi Tram Line in the daily passenger transport records on these lines by providing services to 201.443 passengers She broke. Metro Istanbul, which operates one of the 170,05 km long rail lines throughout Istanbul, runs enough times to turn the world around 154,25 once a day with the 12 km long line it operates. both station and transportation services…
- Driverless Metro 4 292 Thousand 344 Passengers Passed Per Day 20/12/2017 "Turkey's first driverless metro" and having 15 President IMM December, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan Mevlut tame opened by Üsküdar-Sancaktepe Metro first phase of Üsküdar-Yamanevler did 4 292 thousand 344 people ride daily on the Line. The first stage of the Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe subway, which is an important line for public transport, is open to service in December with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality by the daily capacity of the 15 thousand passengers stated that the line, after being opened to service attracted great interest from the citizens. 65 33 395 16 103 194 17 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- 12 Recorded Breaks in Airline Passengers 08/02/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, the number of passengers carried by air in January last 12 the highest increase in the year was realized, stating, "14 million 758 thousand passengers in January was served." said. Arslan announced the number of airlines, passengers and cargoes for the month of January. Accordingly, the number of aircrafts landing and take-off at airports in January, according to the same month last year, 16,2 70 510 increase in the number of domestic flights, which expresses Arslan, 11,8 38 60 13,4 increase in the international lines, said that the output. Arslan emphasized that there was an increase of XNUMX in the overflight traffic last month.
- Passenger Record in the First Six Months at Atatürk Airport 25/07/2018 The number of passengers at Istanbul's airports; In the first 2018 monthly period of 6, 5 million 501 thousand 93 increased compared to the same period last year. Atatürk Airport has set a record with 32 million 558 thousand 271 passengers. 2018 million 6 thousand 32 passengers were served at Atatürk Airport during the first 558 of 271. Turkey's Ataturk Airport, the largest by the number of passengers, including domestic and international flights, a total of a thousand 16 260 256 million Sabiha Gokcen Airport, with passenger numbers were followed. The total number of passengers hosted at two airports in Istanbul is İstanbul
- What is the last situation in Istanbul without driverless metro line work 24/04/2016 What's the latest in driverless metro line operation in Istanbul: Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line progressive and Turkey's driverless prepared to be the first metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe workers continues unabated work in line. In order to relieve the traffic in Istanbul, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has been focusing on metro investments since 2004, has not only solved the transportation problem but also continued to build new lines for faster, comfortable and safe public transportation. Istanbul traffic as a drug in the metro 2015'da rail systems in Istanbul as the weighted preference of the people came to the final situation. At the Yamanevler station of the line at the end of the rough construction, fine work was passed.
- Hacıosman - Yenikapı Line Driverless Metro Period 05/06/2017 Hacıosman - Yenikapı Line Driverless Metro Period: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, Hacıosman-Yenikapı subway line to be used in the first time of the 68 wagon was lowered to the tracks. Mayor Topbaş, in his speech at the commissioning ceremony, said that 42 of the new cars is domestic production. The service ceremony of the wagons that can be used as ör Drive and Full Automatic Driverless epe produced by 42 domestic contribution was performed at Seyrantepe Metro Station. At the commissioning ceremony, as well as the President Topbaş, the representatives of the Adapazarı Hyundai Eurotem Railway Vehicles Factory, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats and press members and the workers working in the subway line participated. Wagons ...
- Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record With 250 Thousand Passengers 17/11/2014 Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record with 250 Thousand Boarding Pass: İzmir Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sonmez Flame, in October in Izmir 8 million 250 thousand people were using the subway, said: "Metro reached the highest number of passengers all time," he said. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir, "Urban Sustainable Urban Transportation" seminar held between the Mediterranean cities, the 2000 11 20 XNUMX kilometers in kilometers of the metro line reached the XNUMX reached today. With the opening of new stations, the introduction of the transmission system and the provision of İZBAN connections, the number of those who use the metro has been continuously increasing.
- Passenger Record Breaks in Konya 04/01/2017 Passenger Record in Konya Is Broke: Konya, bus, airplane and high-speed train through the mass transit of public transport was broken. 2016 8,5 million passenger bus 5 million passengers according to passenger statistics, and 1 million 800 thousand passengers have also traveled through high-speed train. Konya 2016, which grew day by day, reached a record number in transportation. The Intercity Bus Terminal, which hosts 8 and a half million passengers between buses, airplanes and High Speed Train, is once again in the transport. Konya, which is a place and city of people with the social activities that it develops day by day, makes millions of people in 2016 Her
- YHT passenger records set due to cold and precipitation 28/01/2017 YHT passenger record broke due to cold and rainfall: While the 160 flight was canceled in Konya due to cold and rainfall, passengers were directed to YHT and passenger record was broken in high-speed train. YHT was raised. 20 in Konya has been canceled due to heavy rainfall, fog and icing. Passengers were directed to YHT in order to prevent their grievances and YHT occupancy rates were also made. In the remaining part of November-December and January, passengers using Konya-Ankara High-Speed Train lar
- Akçaray's New Record 1 Million Traveler 05/11/2018 It has been provided by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality for transportation to Kocaeli. operated by Akçaray, continues to break records. 1 Since the date of August 2017 Akçaray continued its service in İzmit, adding a new one to its records and 1 carried a total of 1 Million passengers per month. Akçaray tram line carrying more than half of Kocaeli, which has a population of 1 million 883 bin 270 with its last record, showed once more that it won the love of the people. GUEST ORIENTED SERVICE Akçaray tram line; Daily, weekly, and finally the monthly 1 Million passengers with a new record was able to add another. Weekdays…
- Bursa Breaks Passenger Record in Public Transport 11/01/2019 In the last year by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, smart junction applications, additional strip works and consecutive price cuts in rail transportation brought interest to public transportation According to the news of Tuna Çam; With 21.9 million passengers last month, all-time record in public transportation has been broken, while the number of passengers transported between October 2017 and October 2018 has reached 230 million. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş started to take action at the 3 Kasım 2017, where he started to work in Büyükşehir. Within the scope of studies Çalış
- Istanbullular Attention! Nine Days of Transportation for a Driverless Subway Line 11/07/2018 The works for the second phase of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line accelerated. Due to the test drive for the new driverless metro line, 9 days will be suspended. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 'Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro' with the slogan in Istanbul is implementing many projects. In this context, the second stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line will be carried out for a test drive .; DRIVER-FREE METRO TEST DRIVING Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line, which is the second stage of the Yamanevler-Sancaktepe section of the trial service began to serve before the Üsküdar-Yamanevler part of the decision to interrupt flights on some days were taken. Work on the Metro line, Metro
- A Driverless Metro Line to Istanbul 08/05/2018 The second subway line was announced after the driverless Üsküdar-Ümraniye subway line, which started to serve on the Asian side. Anatolian side will meet with driverless metro technology. Turkey's first driverless metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye line, put into operation at the end of last year and driverless subway had great acclaim. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will be opened next year Yenikapı-Halkalı announced that the metro will have the technology of driverless metro. IMM, the subway line between Yenikapı-Kirazlı Halkalıto continue to work. Currently 13 station will even be added to the 8 stall. In addition to the extension of the line, technological developments will be made. Instead of trains that are in use now, they have unmanned driving skills.
- Driverless Metro Line 1 in Europe, 3 on Earth. It was! 15/11/2018 The Brussels-based International Association of Public Transporters (UITP), the world's largest non-governmental organization in the public transport sector, has examined driverless subway lines, which are more than 500 at one time, worldwide. Accordingly, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality opened the Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy / Sancaktepe driverless subway line, leaving behind such cities as Paris, Rome and Barcelona, becoming third in the first world in Europe. The International Association of Public Transporters (UITP), the industry's largest non-governmental organization for the development of sustainable public transport, has conducted investigations on driverless subway lines in the world with more than 500. This…
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- No driverless metro to the Anatolian side 10/02/2016 Anatolian side comes to the driverless metro: In Istanbul, scheduled to enter service at the end of the year Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe line, Turkey's first "driverless" will be underground. It will be the second subway of the Anatolian side and will be used for the first time. According to the information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the new metro line that will facilitate public transportation on the Anatolian Side, will go down to Üsküdar-Sancaktepe 24. The line will consist of 20 km and 16 station and 2 bin 750 meter tunnel connected to the warehouse and warehouse. Even the 126 wagon will serve. 24 bin 2 staff in the subway construction where the works are carried out without interruption 430 hours, for the 11 station to be completed Çalış
- Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport 12/02/2016 Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport: A new metro line in Barcelona, which will serve as a driver without a driver, 12 has started its journey from February. 19,6 of 9, which is moving north-south direction, is 15. The Sud line connected the Zona Universitaria and Barcelona Airport. There are even new 05 units available. At the beginning of the morning, the 00: 9 subway flights run every four minutes during busy times and seven minutes at non-peak times. Barcelona Metro Operator TMB in a statement, opened 20. It was emphasized that the city metro was expanding at a rate of% XNUMX with the Sud line. Also with the new line opened in the city Ayrıca
- Driveway without driver 05/09/2016 There is no driverless subway to the city: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for the subway project to solve the transportation problem of Buca district. The feasibility studies will consist of the Üçyol-Buca Metro line 11 station. Independent of the existing lines, Buca Metro will be equipped with the latest systems of technology and train sets will serve as ros driverless Mevcut. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its rail system investments in three branches with its tram, suburban and subway projects, is conducting an intensive work to deliver the metro to Buca in the shortest time. T Üçyol İstasyonu-Buca Tınaztepe Campus-Buca Koop. metro line geç for the past metro
- Gebzeeye Driverless Metro Coming 26/01/2018 The tender for the Gebze metro line to be built by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will be held in February. 1 in the project where the latest technology will be used. At the automation level (GoA4) full automatic driverless subway will serve. High performance, high reliability and low voyage intervals, low operating costs without driver, better respond to passenger demands increases the attractiveness of metros. For these reasons, the fully automated metro system in the world will be implemented on the Gebze line. SHORT TRAVEL TIME This system provides better service with minimum acceleration time between the last stops thanks to better acceleration, braking and operating speed. This…
- What Does Driverless Metro Door Warning Lights Mean? 13/12/2018 With the opening of the first fully automatic driverless metro system of our country, M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line, new information has been added to our public transportation culture. In order to eliminate the problems that may occur due to foreign bodies falling into the rail track or passenger entry for any reason in driverless metros, Peron Separator Door Systems (PACS) are used. As with all electromechanical systems, malfunctions may occur for various reasons. These failures that may occur in both the gate doors and vehicle doors, may not interfere with the operation, but may cause the passengers to miss the station if they are not warned. Metro Istanbul Metro
- Invensys Rail Dimetronic launches tests for automatic and driver-free operation of Singapore City Center Line 21/09/2013 Invensys Rail Dimetronic has launched tests for automatic and driver-free operation of the Singapore City Center Line: the 42 mileage and 34 station will carry more than half a million passengers per day with the Invensys Rail SIRIUS CBTC system in automatic and driverless operation. Invensys Rail Dimetronic has initiated dynamic tests on the first phase of the City Center Line signaling project in four kilometers of six stations and is expected to be commercially operational in October next year with fully automatic and driverless operation. Singapore Transport Administration (LTA), the XINX XTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Line signed a contract for the supply of driverless train 23/06/2014 Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Line signed a contract for the supply of driverless train: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has officially announced that they have won the tender for the supply of driverless train to M5 metro line which is under construction by Japan's Mitsubishi Company and CAF Company of Spain. Trains will be put into service between Üsküdar (known as M5 Metro Line) and Ümraniye and Çekmeköy on the Anatolian side of the city. The line is 19.7 km long and has 16 stations. The journey time between two end stations will be 27 minutes. The line also offers the possibility to transfer to Marmaray in Üsküdar. According to the contract signed, CAF will produce vehicles and Mitsubish Corporation will also provide söz
- 2 of Turkey's first driverless subway. Step Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Line Opened 22/10/2018 In Istanbul, Turkey's first driverless metro 2. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made the opening of Ümraniye-Çekmeköy metro line. Erdoğan cut the opening ribbon of the subway with Ferit Şahenk, Chairman of the Board of Doğuş Holding, and participated in the first expedition of the long line. 9 stops between Üsküdar and Ümraniye and the number of stops was increased to 16 by opening Çekmeköy. Every 5 on the Metro line will be made once in a minute. Thus, Sancaktepe'dan Üsküdar'a 27, Umraniye 15,5 will travel in minutes. Üsküdar-Çekmeköy line, which is one of the most intense lines in terms of density in Istanbul, also facilitated the transition to the European side. With the Çekmeköy line, Yenikapı is the ile
- Turkey's first driverless metro 1 years old! 18/12/2018 M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line, the first and still the only driverless metro line of our country and Istanbul, has reached the age of 1. 15 2017 2 10 20 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX has been a success by carrying more than 1 million XNUMX passengers per month until the opening of the Yamanevler-Çekmeköy connection. With the opening of Çekmeköy connection, the line, which has a double increase in the number of passengers per day, will contribute to the increase of public transportation preference in the region where it serves and indirectly decrease the highway traffic.
- Balçova Cable Car Line Breaks Record 11/08/2015 Balçova Cable Car Tracker Breaks Record: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 15.5 million pounds renewed the cable car facilities, 11 965 10 visitors last week, signed a new record. Teleferik showed great interest to the people of Izmir, 37 811 7 day time of the visitor in the 31 district of Izmir left the population of the county. The Balçova Cable Car, one of the city's major tourist facilities, is flooded by visitors, with the view of both the gulf and the dam lake, which the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality renews in line with EU standards. 9 The ropeway, which started service again on Friday, carried 620 bin XNUMX visitors at the end of the first week. N