The Soma Organized Industrial Zone and Logistics Promotion Conference organized by Soma Fatih Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School with the contributions of Soma Chamber of Commerce and Industry was held with the intense participation.
Soma Governor Assembly Meeting Hall, Soma District Governor Ahmet Altintas, Soma Mayor Ali Tulup, Soma District Chairman Mehmet Ali Ali Aksoy, Soma Transporters Cooperative Board Member Şeref Ergene and Soma Chauffeurs and Automobile Chamber President Dursun Solak also attended.
Soma Fatih Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School Deputy Director Cihat İzgi'nin presentation of the conference with the opening speech Soma TSO Parliament Speaker Nüvit Iğnak made. Iğnak, who started his speech by greeting all the participants, stated that the Logistics Center would come to the forefront with Soma OSB and said belirt As Soma Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we will be in the all formations that are in front of Soma and we will not be indifferent Tüm
Soma OSB Manager Galip Bilgen Soma OSB process and related important developments after the transfer of our Room Academic Advisor Manisa CBU Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Professor. Dr. Mahmut Karğın emphasized the advantages of the geopolitical location of Soma due to its proximity to Çandarlı Port and Istanbul highway in the logistics area. Istanbul University Faculty Member Assoc. Dr. Gideon Samet Civaner Altuntaþ and CBN's Director of Logistics Operations 'Turkey and the local logistics' title with conference ended with a very valuable and inform the presentation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Samsun TSO President Murzioğlu, “Shipyard Area OSB must be declared Samsun 28/02/2019 Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) Chairman Salih Zeki Murzioğlu, "Samsun, industry, if we want to be remembered with exports, the shipyard area currently on the agenda and the agricultural property of the agricultural land in Aksa 2 million 380 thousand square meters added to the organization organized industrial zone (OIZ) should be declared as "said. Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) Chairman Salih Zeki Murzioğlu, "Samsun, industry, if we want to be remembered with exports, the shipyard area currently on the agenda and the agricultural property of the agricultural land in Aksa 2 million 380 thousand square meters added to the organization organized ...
- Logistics Center Investment Studies from Bozuyuk Tso. 24/03/2012 Habib Esel and the members of the board of directors of the Bozüyük Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) visited Ibrahim Celik, the Head of Load Department of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) in his office. Habib Esel and the members of the board of directors of the Bozüyük Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) visited Ibrahim Celik, the Head of Load Department of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) in his office. According to a written statement from the Bozüyük TSO, Steel, acceptance of, one of the 16's planned investment for logistics centers in separate locations Bozüyük district that planned and carried out the project tender in January 31 it noted that in Turkey. The region is home to large-scale industrial investments and has a high carrying capacity Böl
- Railway and Airport Response from Çorum TSO 09/06/2017 Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the statement, the period of the national press reports on the railway investments in the province, including news, superficial or comprehensive prepared in the news, no statement about the investment in railways in Corum was noted. Finally, a detailed report in the national press on Wednesday reported that the latest information on high-speed rail and rail investments included information, but the fact that Çorum was not mentioned in this news as in previous news and publications caused hesitations and confusion. … The need for airport is our local press, both old and new “
- Railway Letter from Giresun TSO 26/01/2012 The railway project, which will make a great contribution to the economic development and development of the Eastern Black Sea, needs to be planned to include the whole region as a whole. Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry of Railways, Ports and Airports Construction Directorate General Directorate of Trabzon-Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Project prepared Environmental Impact Assessment Report Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry R & D Unit was examined by. In this context, Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Giresun and Army deputies sent a written statement; … After the project of railway project Gumushane Torul, one of our ayrım
- Bozuyuk Tso Pushes For The Village 19/03/2015 Bozüyük Tso Logistics Pushes for the Village: The Bozüyük Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) continues its efforts to complete the Bozüyük Logistics Village Project and complete it as soon as possible. Bozüyük TSO Chairman of the Board Buğra Levent, now due to the problems of expropriation of Bozüyük Logistic Village investment TCDD General Directorate of the Department of Load has forwarded a report. Buğra Levent, TCDD said in the report referred to the Department of the Load of the project is important for the region in this regard as a room on the works and initiatives in detail explained. President Buğra Levent, in his report, "Bozüyük,"
- Visit to Yenice Logistics Center from Tarsus TSO Board of Directors 15/09/2017 He visited Yenice Logistics Center from Tarsus Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Yenice Logistics Center Chief Mahmut Altundağ stated that they are satisfied with the visit of Tarsus Chamber of Commerce and Industry and gave information about the Logistics Center works. TCDD Yenice Logistics Center is located in an area of 462 bin m2, in addition to the work carried out in the logistics center of private companies in the area of the 800.000 m2 Arkas Logistics company has given information in a field. Logistics Chief Altundağ informed the members of the Board of Directors about the activities of TCDD. Chairman of the Board of Directors H.Huhi Koçak Tarsus Ticaret Yönetim
- Soma Logistics Center Report Completed 30/03/2016 Soma Logistics Center Report Completed: the mining disaster that took place in the year 2014 Manisa sitting on Turkey's agenda in the Soma district to increase the sectoral diversity and prepared in order to contribute to the county's economy, 'Soma details of the pre-feasibility report of the Logistics Center was announced. The preliminary feasibility report of the Soma Logistics Center was announced at a meeting held at Anemon Hotel. The report of edi Investigation of the Effects of Çandarlı Port and Istanbul Highway on the Provincial Economy edi project prepared by Zafer Development Agency and supported by Manisa Governorship, Celal Bayar University and Provincial Directorate of Science, Industry and Technology was completed. Establishing a logistics center for Soma S
- Uşak OSB and Karma OSB train and high speed train 24/06/2013 Usak OSB and Karma OSB to train and high-speed train coming Uşak AK Party made the description of Fast Train. The statement, while betting that the benefits of a high-speed train project, which will pass through Turkey Uşak Ankara-Izmir have Referring to contribute to the Butler High Speed Rail line. Description; "Ankara-Izmir high-speed train line project is under construction of the Afyon-Eşme line of 178 kilometers. The infrastructure of the Polatlı-Afyon line at the rate of% 7 has been completed and the high speed train passing through Uşak will provide convenience in transportation". Also mentioned are "Uşak Organized Industrial Zone which is 15 km away from the city center and 5 km away"
- Procurement Notice: Engineering and Consultancy Services will be taken for the project of Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line and Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Lines. 02/08/2018 Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line, Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway connection lines will be Engineering and Consultancy Services will be taken Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS With the Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Line, Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway connection lines are projected. will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows:
- Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Line Stopped! 15/08/2018 It is not possible to understand the State Railways. If you are taking steps to make Bursa happy and excited, then a few steps away, all the enthusiasm is running away. As a matter of fact, İçin 1 months ago, 16 July, Otomobil TCDD completes the shortage, the train connects to the Industrial Zone duyur with the Ankara-Bursa High Speed Line that we announced from these columns Oyak Renault Automobile Factories, Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB Railway Connection Lines for Engineering And the Consultancy Services Job appeared to halt the tender process. Although… the project project is not stopped, it is aimed at the preparation of the ground works and surveys necessary for the preparation of the project, but also Ger
- Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Organizes Logistics Conference in E-Commerce 21/03/2013 Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Organizes Logistics Conference in E-Commerce Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Logistics Applications and Research Center 24 April is organizing E-Commerce Logistics Conference in 2013 History. THE IMPORTANT NAMES OF THE E-COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS SECTOR MEET THIS CONFERENCE: BEYKOZ LOJİSTİK VOCATIONAL SCHOOL LOGISTICS APPLICATIONS AND RESEARCH CENTER 24 APRIL IN THE HISTORY OF 2013 developing with great momentum in Turkey and is diversified. This change requires different approaches in terms of ı logistics and supply chain management Bu. To be successful in e-commerce '
- Logistics industry meets at ”International Transport and Logistics Conference Lojistik 09/10/2015 The logistics sector met at the i International Transport and Logistics Conference ”: The ve International Transport and Logistics Conference ehir organized in cooperation with Pegasus Airlines Cargo Directorate and Bahçeşehir University Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences brought together training and experience for students who want to pursue a career in the sector. Işbirliği International Transport and Logistics Conference N, organized by Pegasus Airlines Cargo Directorate and Bahçeşehir University Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences, took place on Thursday at 8 October 2015 at Bahçeşehir University Beşiktaş Campus. Pegasus Airlines Cargo Director Aydın Alpa Bahçeşehir University Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences Peg
- The final declaration of the railway project workshop organized by Giresun University and Giresun TSO was announced. 18/02/2012 In the program held in Giresun University Güre Campus, the final declaration of the workshop on the railway line planned to be established in the Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Giresun-Trabzon route in the Eastern Black Sea was read. Prof. Dr. Giresun University Görele Dean of Faculty of Fine Arts Dr. In the statement read by Ramazan Sever, it is stated that the route of Tirebolu is the most advantageous route for the connection with the coastal and inner parts when considering the coastal settlements and alternative routes in the Eastern Black Sea. Harşit stream from the sea, where a channel up to a particular code can be created in the channel and the harbor is highlighted in the declaration used, the following views were given: '' The railway to Giresun and hence the Eastern Black Sea section of the national ş
- BOZÜYÜK MEETING LOGISTICS CENTER INVESTMENT WITH TSO TCDD DIRECTORS 01/04/2012 BOZÜYÜK TSO TCDD YETKİLİLERİ WITH THE LOGISTICS CENTER INVESTMENT. Bozüyük TSO Managers TCDD General Directorate of Load Department Chairman Ibrahim ÇELIK Load Department Vice President iRFAN silk and Circle Officer Sami ZOR Bozuyor Logistics Central Investment talks. Representing Bozüyük TSO, the Speaker Osman TEKELİ, Chairman of the Board Habib ESEL, Chairman of the Board of Directors. Dir. Asst. Fahri TUNCA, Management Krl. Treasurer Member Buğra LEVENT and Secretary General Bedri ÖZTÜRK participated. During the interviews Traffic Department President Abraham STEEL Logistics Centers in Turkey from planned investments for 16 different points ...
- Transport of TÜDEMSAŞ is on the agenda again in TSO 11/02/2013 The transport of TUDEMSAS again came to the agenda The railway network will gain importance by the high-speed train and the operation in the field of railroad TDEMSAŞ'da more work will fall into a period of a few years before the agenda of the issue of the relocation of TUDAMSAS'ın came to the agenda again. TÜDEMSAŞ, once more than a thousand people worked on the 8 but the number of workers and civil servants decreased to a thousand persons within the scope of the reduction policy, in recent years, it can prove to be a profitable organization that can develop itself with the production of wagons and tankers. The only public investment that remains in Sivas's hands is the fact that TÜDEMSAŞ, which has the feature of kazandır
- Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate 19/09/2013 Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate: Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MTSO), to be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the New Facilities of the Customs Directorate (Logistics Center). Customs and Tourism Enterprises (GTİ) continue their new investments at full speed. GTI, which has modernized its customs gates since 2005, now has a Build-Operate-Transfer Model Halkalı He's renewing his customs. Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which is also a partner of the Customs and Tourism Enterprises Trade Corporation (GTİ) by Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Customs Directorate New Facilities (Logistics Center) Gümrük
- ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony 28/09/2013 ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony:Çerkezköy Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Customs Directorate of New Facilities (Logistics Center) CONDUCTED WITH INTENSIVE PARTICIPATION With the Build-Operate Transfer model, it will be rebuilt in Büyükçekmece. Halkalı The Customs Directorate of Plant (Logistic Center) groundbreaking ceremony, Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, the deputies was held with the participation of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges president and bureaucrats. "WE ARE HAPPENING TO MAKE A HAPPY BUSINESS" In terms of today's Turkish business and foreign trade "
- TSO Presidents Power Union for Railway 22/11/2013 TSO Presidents Power Union for the Railway: Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) Chairman Çetin Başaranhıncal, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Salih Zeki Murzioğlu and Amasya Chamber of Commerce and Industry Board Chairman Murat Kırlangıç, power cooperation made. During the meeting, hosted by Çorum TSO, TSO Presidents shared their opinions and suggestions on the table by discussing the advantages and disadvantages of their provinces, identifying and eliminating the deficiencies. Central Anatolia region with İç
- Hopaport and Hopa Sign TSO Railway Protocol 24/12/2014 Hopaport and Hopa Sign TSO Railway Protocol: Works are underway for the realization of the Hopa-Batum Railroad Project, which is of vital importance for the country, region, province and Hopa economy. At every meeting attended by Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, President of NAPC, the suggestions that Hopa and Batumi Railroads will open the horizon of the region continue to resonate. Hopaport and Hopa TSO are continuing their joint ventures for the Hopa-Batumi Railway Project. Joint works and initiatives on this subject were reported and shared with the Presidency, Prime Ministry, Relevant Ministries, TDI, TCDD and TOBB and Artvin Governorship. Hopa TSO President Osman Akyürek and Hopaport Hop
- Gunay BALO Project, President of Tekirdag TSO, Connects Anatolia with Europe 05/11/2015 Tekirdag TSO President Gunay BALL Project Europe Combine with Anatolia: Tekirdag Commerce and Industry Chamber (TSO) Chairman Cengiz Günay Great Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) project, Turkey, in particular at the meeting with Anatolia Europe that it is a very important project . Gunay, AA correspondent, said the work continues to overcome the deficiencies of the BALO project, adding that the Tekirdağ Ferries Port is still unfinished train ferry, but the port of Bandırma said. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), is a partner in the project, explaining that they went a little better every day Gunay, said: "BALL project, Turkey's Anatolia especially ...
- Giresun TSO President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu Wanted a Connection from Samsun to Batuma Railway 12/10/2016 Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, President of Giresun TSO, asked for the connection between Samsun and Batuma Railway: Chairman of the Board of Directors of Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu; "Railway that would reach from Samsun to Batumi will give strategic importance to our country and our region, both" in Ankara, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges that took place last week hosted 9. Turkey Trade and Industry Council Meeting in Giresun Chamber of Commerce and Industry was represented by Chairman Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu. In his speech, Çakırmelikoğlu draws attention to the railway with North-South road connections and yap Erzincan - Giresun - Trabzon - Batumi yap and yol Samsun yap.
- BTSO and Sakarya TSO Signed Strategic Cooperation Protocol 02/05/2019 Turkey's Marmara Basin shaping the economy the two most important production center in Bursa and Istanbul, have joined forces to cooperate in strategic sectors. A strategic cooperation protocol was signed between Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Bursa and moving together to Sakarya, Turkey's objectives. Ibrahim Burkay, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BTSO, and Akgün Altuğ, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sakarya TSO signed a protocol to strengthen the relations between the two Chambers in high value-added areas. Speaking in the program organized at BTSO Altıparmak Representative Office, BTSO President Burkay, 15 is the export performance close to $ 1 billion, 21 Organized B
- Soma action in Istanbul Metro 15/05/2014 Soma action in Istanbul Metro: After the death of 232 worker in Soma, a protest action is organized in Istanbul Metro. In Manisa Soma coal mine disaster in causing the death of 205 people are different yerlerindeprotesto Turkey. While a group of young people sit in front of the branch of Soma Holding in Istanbul Levent, young people are protesting in İstanbul Metro. The group of 5 people who wanted to protest the disaster in Soma came in front of the office of Soma Kömür İşletmeleri A.Ş. At night, 'killers' on the walls of the office in front of the office, where the group started a sit-in. In their hands 'Not fate, murder,'
- Soma Not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour 22/05/2014 Soma was not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour: A group called İstanbul Gezginleri, which traveled to the Black Sea Sahara Line, which was established to carry the woody basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory, commemorated the workers who lost their lives in the mine disaster in Soma. The city's natural and historical richness of the city with the regular program of Istanbul Travelers group called the group, they did not forget the mining accident that occurred in the district of Soma in Manisa, Kagithane. During the 1 World War I, the members of the group visited the Black Sea Sahara Line route, which was established to carry the wooded basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory.
- TCDD did not train for Soma rally 14/05/2015 TCDD did not train for Soma rally: DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı, DİSK, KESK, TMMOB and TTB's 16 TCDD to commemorate 301 miners on Saturday, May, to share their families' grievances and to convey their demands against charges and subcontracting. "No wagon" on the grounds that the train did not give. Yellow, the price of the train, even with the 10 wagon, but the unknown forces were determined to be blocked by pressure on TCDD. 301 decides to do a rally before the 1.5 miners in Soma for the anniversary of his death at work oma