Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carried out renovation works on the streets and streets in many points of the city. Renewed street and street in Kocaeli, changing the face of the Department of Transportation by the İzmit district of Turan Güneş Street is doing renovation work. Within the scope of the works on the street which is one of the most important routes in Izmit District, the thousand 300 meters will be renewed between Yeşilova Işıklar and Çayırköy sites.
4 THOUSAND TON ASPHALT SERIES WILL BE MADE
Turan Güneş Street, one of the most important transportation points in Kocaeli, is becoming more modern. 300 thousand 2 tons of binder and thousand 600 tons of 400 tons of wear will be made in the 4 meter part of the street. 4 bin 400 tone PTM and 5 bin 200 square meter in the street to be used in printing concrete. In addition, 2 thousand 600 meter curb will be manufactured.
STUDIES WILL BE COMPLETED IN SHORT TIME
The activities initiated by the Department of Transportation in February in 19 will be completed in a short time with the self-study of the teams. Turan Güneş Street will be transformed into a more modern state with the works to be done after road construction.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Istiklal Street 15 million pounds refreshing 12/11/2015 Istiklal Street 15 million pounds is being renewed: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 2016 budget of the Directorate of Infrastructure Services investments, 15 million pounds in the budget with Beyoğlu Istiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project is remarkable. 2016 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million TL. The lion's share in the budget was on the transportation services with the percentage 44. In the book prepared for the 2016 Year Investment and Service Program, the infrastructure of the Infrastructure Services Department attracts attention with the budget of 15 million pounds and the Beyoğlu İstiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project (İstiklal Street and Gallery System). Total 630 project Toplam
- Sümerbank Street Asphalt Renewing 11/08/2014 Sümerbank Avenue Asfaltı Refurbishment: The teams of Erzincan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs have started to work on asphalt pavement in Sümerbank Street, which is within the boundaries of Karaağaç and Gülabibey neighborhoods. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy who visited the region was accompanied by City Councilor Cüneyt Kuşçu and AK Party Provincial Chairman Burhan Çakır. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who received information from the authorities on site and received information from the authorities, said, X We have been working day and night for a new Erzincan since the day we took office. At the end of this year as a result of the emergency action plan we have determined within the year 2014 ey
- Renewing Sakarbaba Street 27/07/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation, '27 On Friday, the works will be carried out from 21.00 to 6.00 and from Adnan Menderes Street to Sakarbaba Tomb. From 28 to 21.00, on Saturday, 6.00 will be carried out on the Adnan Menderes Street route from Sakarbaba Tomb gün. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In this context, the Department of Transportation said: gerçekleştiril Renovation works will be carried out on the road between Adnan Menderes Street and Sakarbaba Tomb. First, 27 July İlk
- Salim Devişoğlu Caddesi Toptancılar Location is Renovated 11/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made expansion works for Ömer Türkçakal Boulevard to reach Salim Dervişoğlu Street more easily. The expansion work started on Kumla Creek Bridge then continued on Karadut Street and Moss Street. Within the scope of the study, with the lights next to the wholesalers site of Salim Dervişoğlu Street Dr. Necmettin Erbakan was divided into two lanes between the Yaya Bridge. 450 METRICAL PART TWO AREAS In the scope of the study, the infrastructure part of the road section was expanded. In the study on the improvement of the ground, the Department of Transportation renewed the paving work on the Moss Street and Karadut Street. Then the Lights and Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Yaya Nec
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- The signaling cables near the Turan station of İZBAN were burned 04/09/2012 The signaling cables of the İZBAN Light Rail Line, near the Turan Station, were burned. Depending on the damage, the signaling system between Turan and Çiğli collapsed. The problems that occurred in the lines and the disruptions in transportation often came to the agenda of İZBAN, Naldöken and Turan between the signaling cables that have not yet been detected by the person or persons were burned the day before. Turan and Çiğli stations signaled the collapse of the signaling system after the fire. Trains had to wait for 20 minutes at Turan station; the signaling between trains was provided by the radios. About three Yaklaşık
- Arda Turan took a selfie on the subway in Istanbul 28/12/2015 Arda Turan took a selfie on the subway in Istanbul: Arda Turan, who transferred to Barcelona last year on 41 million euros, chose to use the metro in Istanbul the day before. Osmanbey station to the metro ride from the 68-year-old Cihan Sarikaya, known by the metro Turan'ın goes to know "You're not a famous football player?" said. Turan "I Aunt Aunt," he responded. The duo pulled the selfie on the subway. FAMOUS FUTBOLCU CHILDREN Sarikaya "Osmanbey'den I went to the subway in 17.30 hour yesterday. Arda Turan was standing on the edge with a friend. He was so modest dedim
- TURAN HAZINEDAROGLU CONSTRUCTION TRADE INC. 28/02/2010 Company Name and Address: TURAN HAZİNEDAROĞLU İNŞAAT TİCARET A.Ş. Oya Çıkmazı, Eren Sokak, 8 Gayrettepe, 34394, Chairman of the Board of Directors Turan HAZİNEDAROĞLU Tel: (212) 217 66 78 Fax: (212) 217 66 63 Web Page: www.hazinedaroglu-group.com I -group.co
- Turan Railway Project Proposal. 18/03/2012 This year, the Istanbul-based organization which has started with the first and both Tuva Turkish departing members from both Turkey Tuva Turks Cultural Association, is preparing pre-installation Turan Demir Road project. According to the project's Tuva Turan in the city and the Red Turkestan in the direction of the center of the Great Turkestan (Caspian Sea with the idea to work on sea buses and ferries) Azerbaijan and Turkey will be reached. If the details for the project has also been evident yet begun to be drawn on a map Turan railway from Siberia to Turkey. We would like to express our gratitude to Tuva Cultural Association for the Turkish Union in the Turkish World. Source: www.turkbirlik.gen.tr