The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Şüheda and Acar 'Prestij Cadde' projects that Salihli brought to the citizens, brought new living spaces to the citizens. Renewed infrastructure from beginning to end; The prestigious streets that gained admiration of the people of Salihli with the modern superstructure arrangements won the admiration of the people of the district.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has gained the appreciation of the citizens with the prestige avenue projects implemented throughout the province, has brought Şüheda and Avar Streets to the new appearance in the Salihli district. 'Water infrastructure, rain water lines' were completed in a planned manner. After the superstructure arrangements started, Şüheda and Avar Streets took a turn. Salihli, who lives on 7 / 24 with road arrangements, illuminated curbs, green areas and illuminations, has almost two new streets. started to use the streets with bright, modern and healthy infrastructures.
'We Will Continue Working with the Union of Power'
The Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Cengiz Ergün, wished the Şüheda and Avar Streets would be beneficial, lı We aim to create safe areas where our citizens will enjoy spending time with our citizen-focused activities. In this direction, we renewed Şüheda and Avar Streets in our Salihli district with our prestige street project. Especially in the night with the illumination of our citizens could walk beautiful areas. In the next process, we will continue our efforts by taking the power of our citizens. Good luck to our people. Halk
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region 11/05/2014 Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is a branch of Nilufer Stream and 90 is creating a new recreation area in Yunuseli Channel which was built for the purpose of preventing floods years ago. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, said the work of the Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region, he said. A significant part of the rehabilitation and landscaping works in the Yunuseli Channel, which is a branch of the Nilufer Stream, which was poured into the Sea of Marmara, was built to prevent possible floods in the plain during 1925-1926 years. Construction of the creek side walls in the 5 kilometer section of the work to be carried out in a total area of 3 N
- Artvin's Prestige Project Finishing Touches on the Ropeway 18/08/2017 Tender studies for the 3 station between the Çoruh University Seyitler Campus and Çarşı Quarter Efkar Hill, which are among the election projects of Artvin Mayor Mehmet Kocatepe, have started. Mayor Mehmet Kocatepe stated that the first stage works of Teleferik, which will make a significant contribution to the tourism of Artvin and which will open a new era in urban transportation, said that the tender will be made in October. President Kocatepe stated that they planned a tender with the invitation method in order to be a special project and said that the tender would be made over the Special Administration. Kocatepe; "...
- Ring Roads Become Prestige Road 26/03/2014 The roads of Konya have become a prestige road: Tahir Akyurek, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, said that all city entrances in Konya were rearranged into prestige roads. Akyurek, said in a statement, the work carried out on the 7 ring road, bicycle, by means of the refuge and parks are implementing the most modern city implementations, he said. Akyurek stated that Istanbul and Ankara ring roads, Aksaray, Adana-Antalya, Karaman, Karapinar-Eregli, Beysehir ring roads were made worthy of the city and emphasized that they implemented the most modern city applications on the ring roads. Akyurek reports that the face of the roads have changed with the works done and the asphalt quality of roads, sidewalks, refuges, ini
- Ways of the Sea 29/05/2014 The roads of the sea are gaining prestige: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality continues to work day and night in different parts of the city to make the roads more modern, comfortable and safe. Hallaçlar, Başkarcı Road started the hot asphalt work has been completed and the new state has given prestige to the region voiced by the Metropolitan Mayor Osman Zolan, "the region are enjoying the dust of mankind to live our people," he said. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Hallaçlar terminated the hot asphalt project initiated at Başkarcı Road. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, which has appreciated the works at the city entrance exits and has changed the face of Denizli, continues its works in different parts of the city at night.
- President Şahin: Kaz The Rail System Will Bring Prestige to Omu Başkan 03/01/2019 'Rail, will add prestige!' Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Şahin visited OMU. President Zihni Sahin, Rector Sait Bilgiç with the inspection of the rail system, Technopark visited. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) made a series of visits and investigations. President Zihni Şahin, Rector. Dr. He studied with Sait Bilgiç on-site rail system works in-situ on campus and then visited Teknopark. President Zihni Sahin first of all Prof. Dr. He met with Sait Bilgiç in his office as Rector. During the visit where the views and opinions were exchanged, Rector Prof. lı
- Tamgaci: Prest OMU Will Gain More Prestige With Tram Line Tam 03/05/2019 OMU Secretary General Assoc. Dr. SAMGAS General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgaci, who visited Menderes Kabadayi, said: es OMU will gain even more prestige with the new line d Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Secretary General Menderes Kabadayi, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality General Manager of SAMULAŞ Anwar Sadat visited Tamgacı Good luck, 'conveyed your wishes. TAMGACI'DAN TO OMU OMU Secretary General Menderes Kabadayı in his office that welcomes SAMULAS General Manager Enver Sadat Tamgacı, expressed satisfaction with the visit. Tamgacı, who gave brief information about the work on the campus 3 Phase 1 Rail System Line, said, Etap We end our work in this region as soon as possible,
- Kule-Malas avenues with a bridge crossing 29/04/2013 Tower-Malas avenues under the railroad bridge to bridge the intersection Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek, Tower Street Malas Street to connect to the construction of the underpass will begin soon, he said. Tahir Akyürek, who has made investigations in the area where the underpass will be constructed, stated that Railway Street is one of the most used streets in Konya. President Akyürek noted that they made new roads, new avenues and bridge junctions to form the connection between the city center and the Seljuk district and emphasized that they are preparing the new underpasses. To this end, Malas Street Bridge Interchange and Vatan Avenue, Şefik Can Street and Rauf Denktaş Street hay
- Death Crossroads in Salihli History 27/03/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality 'Salihli Bridge Interchange Project' which is going to be constructed instead of the junction which is called as 'death way', which is under construction in Salihli, continues in full speed while Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repair Department Head Fevzi Demir examined the works on site. While the construction works of the Salihli Interchange Junction Project, which is named as the Daire way of death ı, which is among the intersection projects carried out by the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, continues at full speed, took. Modern intersection Modern
- Salihli to Beat This Season 97 Mileage Asphalt 18/07/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues its asphalt works throughout the province without slowing down. In this context, the connection road between the districts of. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda and Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repair Department Fevzi Demir visited the asphalt crews and wished for convenience. Head of Department Fevzi Demir, 2018 asphalt season in the Salihli 97 mile asphalt will be thrown, he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which accelerated the road construction works with the increase of air temperatures, began to pave the way between Kızılavlu and Akören neighborhoods in Salihli district. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Sal
- Renewing Main Streets of Eskişehir 27/07/2018 The teams of the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department are continuing their activities in all around the city. Teams who spend intense work at night, as well as Cengiz Topel Street and Uludag Street asphalt pavement works, while the University Street continues to milling work. Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their maintenance and repair works on the streets in central districts. Cengiz Topel Street and Uludag Street, the process of hot asphalt casting teams at the University Street continues to milling process. The teams that completed the asphalt pavement works on the Crimean, Hasan Polatkan, Sivrihisar Streets and Cumhuriyet Boulevard in the past days are also at the ğ
- Salihli's Dream Project Prepares for Opening 10/08/2018 Construction work on the Izmir-Ankara highway by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work in the ongoing construction of the Bridge Interchange Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, said the top passage will be opened as soon as possible. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the junction of the construction work at the point where the construction of the crossroads continued the construction of the Bridge Interchange found. President Kayda, the land ramp of completion of the landing ramp in the direction of Ankara, Manisa-Izmir direction ramp for the landing ramp said the work is continuing. Her Human Life is More Than Important ı Remarking that death accidents will end thanks to Köprülü intersection, Her
- Diyarbakir's Boulevard and Streets 24/08/2018 In order to make the boulevards and avenues of the city appear cleaner, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality initiated a clean-up work on Yaşar Kemal Street (Ekinciler) before the Feast of Sacrifice. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Department started to work on the boulevards and streets in order to have a clear view of the city before the Feast of Sacrifice, and cleaned and cleaned the 2 direction and sidewalks of Yenişehir district Yaşar Kemal Street (Ekinciler) at night. Before the work of the police teams on the edge of the street parked the vehicle removed by announcements. Cleaning teams first cleaned the streets and pavements of garbage. Garbage storage çöp
- Adana's Highways and Streets Highway Standards 01/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü Headed by the Department of Science Affairs, the Department of Road Branch teams to provide transportation services to the citizens of the highway standards 1100 METER LENGTH 14 METER WIDTH ASFALT CASTED WITH the projects implemented in Adana, the urban traffic problem greatly relieves Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out moves, continues its paving works at night and day in order to bring the main streets and boulevards to the highway standards. Lastly, the Road Branch Directorate teams of the Department of Science Affairs, working in Gürselpaşa Neighborhood, connected the 75001 meter-long 1100 meter-wide path to Teachers' Boulevard on 14 Street. TRAFFIC…
- 500 Underground Car Park, Salihli's Service 18/11/2018 Modern Market, Underground Car Park and Bedesten Bazaar project, which was realized by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Salihli district on the old truck garage, continues to facilitate the lives of citizens. In the 700 counter market in the marketplace, after Wednesday, the tradesman's shopkeepers set up his countertop for the first time; The 500 underground car park was also available to the Salihli people. Salihlili citizens, parking at the entrance to the MANULAS toll booth will be able to easily subscribe and park their vehicles without traffic problems. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality came to Salihli for another good news. In Salihli, underground car park for 500 vehicles was put into service of the people of Salihli. It will reduce the problem of traffic congestion and vatandaş
- Asphalt is being thrown at Köprülü Junction in Salihli 28/12/2018 Hot asphalt works started at Manisa Metropolitan Municipality at the bridge junction on E96 İzmir-Ankara highway. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, wishes to eliminate the financially damaged and fatal accidents in Salihli, as well as to realize the project they have implemented in order to differentiate between domestic and intercity traffic. also heralded that the upper part of the bridge will be opened soon. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the district of Salihli mortal and financially damaged accidents were initiated at the point where the work began in the Crossroads and Road Application Project asphalt works began. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda's work Sal
- Salihli's Modern Junction is Counting Days for Opening 30/01/2019 In order to ensure the safe transportation of the citizens and to relax the flow of traffic, the first stage (overpass) of the bridge-crossing project on the E96 İzmir-Ankara highway by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa will be put into service in the coming days. Izmir-Ankara highway on the way to the resort of the intersection of the citizens of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality due to the route of the resort is also intensely used by the Deputy Secretary General Yilmaz Gençoğlu, next 10 in the day the first phase of the intersection of the heralded that they plan to open to traffic. One of the giant investments of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the major investments of Salihli, is at the end of the project. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Man
- Bus Stations in Ahmetli and Salihli 12/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed bus stops in various neighborhoods of Ahmetli and Salihli districts in order to provide safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams in Ataköy, Bahçecik, Dereköy, Hacıköseli, Gökkaya and Karkın neighborhoods in Ahmetli district; In the district of Salihli, Yilmaz completed the installation of new bus stations in Kurttutan, Kemer, Kemerdamları and Çayköy. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. Bus stops, which protect citizens from rainfall in winter and from heat and sun in summer, should be periodically da
- Death Road In Salihli 07/03/2019 Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality visited Salihli and opened the first stage of the Bülent Ecevit Interchange Project which was built by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality to Salihli and the road called kazandır way of death Man. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa visited Salihli to open the first stage of the Bülent Ecevit Interchange Project, which was built by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality to replace the junction called Belediye death junction Sal which was given to Salihli. Mayor Zeki Kayda, Mayor of Salihli at the entrance of Salihli, MHP Provincial Chairman Ömer Baysal, MHP and AK Party organizations and neighborhood Başkan
- Başiskele's Streets Are Renewed 03/04/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road maintenance and repair works in the city. In this context, manufacturing works for the superstructure and superstructure in the Başiskele district, Ortail, Arpalık, Sanayi and Derya streets. By means of the project, Autoport Port, KOSBAŞ Free Zone, which creates alternative roads for Ford Otosan, enables the traffic flow to be more secure by expanding roads. 3 KILOMETER ROAD RENEWED The 3 bin 20 ton asphalt pavement was built on the 4 9 meter 718 street in the scope of the project works. 7 thousand 483 meter parquet flooring was manufactured while 5 bin 771 meter was laid on the streets. 190 N
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Metro Station and Streets Flooded After Rainfall in Capital 10/06/2019 The heavy rainfall in the capital caused floods in many businesses, houses, streets and streets. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş'ın orders of the Metropolitan Municipality teams were canceled. Taking into account the warnings after the floods occurred in the Metropolitan teams, launched an intensive work in the field. Mayor Yavaş expressed condolences to the families and relatives of the citizens who lost their lives due to floods. Metropolitan Teams TEYAKKUZDA Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş stated that metropolitan municipality teams work uninterruptedly for the evacuation of the water accumulated after the floods after the rainfall occurred at the rate of 5 mevsim
- Posoflu Students Meet Skiing for the First Time in Sarıkamış 23/01/2014 Posoflu Sarikamishta First Time Skiing Meet: Ardahan Posof district organized by the district governor organized by the Posf Halit Pasha Regional Boarding District students, the first time skiing in the Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center and enjoyed the belly. Posof Halit Pasha Boarding School Regional Teachers Ali Özer and Tuba Cingöz coordinated by the ski center 20 students, chairlifts made the strolls in the region. Students took ski training for two days with the help of ski teachers. The students who were given ski training were given their documents with a ceremony. At the ceremony, the teacher Ali Özer, Posof Governor Ibrahim Halil Şivgan's savings Sarıkamış ende
- Bursa met a ram met by pir 19/02/2013 Bursa met with a rails met rad The robust, reliable means of transportation of demanding geographies and harsh weather conditions ... There are different varieties depending on the purpose and shape. They have technical differences with train, tram, metro, light rail and funicular. The importance of lı rail systems ”in transportation is an indisputable fact gibi However, we must admit that we are late in rail system applications. We couldn't keep up with the world. The backbone of urban transportation in the world is based on rail systems. The modern city life of our century compels its citizens to use public transport. However, with the increase in the level of income, public transport passengers who own cars Ancak
- In History Today: 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, collided with a motorized train near Edirne Tarih 20/10/2012 20 October 1885 According to the news in Ankara Province Newspaper, the people of Ankara requested the railway with the petition of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the petition they submitted to the Sultan. 20 October 1921 After the Ankara Agreement with the French, the Ulukışla-Mersin line was opened. The right to operate Pozantı-Nusaybin line was given to the French. 20 October 1932 The first Mersin train went to Samsun. (Reached from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea) between Turkey and France "protocol on the roads on the Turkey-Syria border" was held. 20 October 1939 Sivas-Çetinkaya-Erzincan-Erzurum line was completed. 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, near Edirne collided with a motorized train. 89 injured people killed 108 passengers.
- Today in History: 20 October 1957 Simplon Express collides with motorized train near Edirne 20/10/2015 History in History 20 October 1885 According to the news in Ankara Province Newspaper, the people of Ankara requested the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the railway with the petition they submitted to the Sultan. 20 October 1921 After the Ankara Agreement with the French, the Ulukışla-Mersin line was opened. The right to operate Pozantı-Nusaybin line was given to the French. 20 October 1932 The first Mersin train went to Samsun. (Reached from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea) between Turkey and France "protocol on the roads on the Turkey-Syria border" was held. 20 October 1939 Sivas-Çetinkaya-Erzincan-Erzurum line was completed. 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, near Edirne collided with a motorized train. 89 injured people killed 108 passengers.