The Transport and Railway Workers Union and the accompanying delegation paid a visit to TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu at his office.
Peker thanked Başoğlu for publishing the regulation for opening the exam and changing the title, and presented a plaque for the works he had done and for the works to be done. Peker, the application of power of attorney is out of date as soon as possible and a more efficient work in a popular institution such as TÜDEMSAŞ TDEMSAŞ emphasized the necessity of the appointment of the General Manager.
UDEM Haksan President Abdullah Peker, recently production as stated in the visit Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's Sivas to remove the highest level of production the necessity to be more effective efficient to do the their best and economically Sivas, both by contributing to the country's economy TÜDEMSAŞ 's generating Turkey conveyed the desire to move forward.
Peker, who says that the importance of TÜDEMSAŞ is very big for Sivas, is the fact that the wagon factory falls into the idle state, it is certain that it will cut the heart. Supporting the General Manager of the Authority as soon as possible to come to the top points of our Union will do what is necessary, he said.
Every 3 is a bread door to one of the rooted institution of this institution will be completed many times the transfer of the institution said that many times Peker said that the President of the Republic of Sivas TÜDEMSAŞ development will be developed, as UDEM Haksen said that the development of this issue in a short time to be a follower of Ankara.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eskişehir Eittin General Manager Enbatana Thanks Visit 28/03/2012 Erhan Enbatan, General Manager of Eskişehir Light Rail Systems Administration (ESTRAM), received their homeland from the (tram drivers) position. The inhabitants of ESTRAM in the Metropolitan Municipality thanked Enbatan for the promotion of the promotion and gave flowers. Enbatan also expressed satisfaction with the visit.
- TCDD Thanks to President Ataç 10/12/2015 TCDD President Atac Thanks Visit: TCDD Railways Training Center Director Halis Soltekin and Deputy Director Mehmet Unal, Tepebaşı Mayor Dr. Ahmet Atac'a made the visit. Director of the Center Soltekin and Deputy Director Unal, Tepebaşı Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs TCDD Railways Education Center in the environmental arrangement and deteriorating school roads due to the asphalt work of the President Ataç'a want to perform a visit, said: "We thank the President for his sensitivity and assistance "they said. Expressing his pleasure in the visit, President Ataç said, memnuniyet We are ready to help our students to get all the necessary education duy Ziyaret
- President Türel's Thank You Visit 26/09/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, Kepez district 3. He visited the shopkeepers on the Sakarya Boulevard and Yeşilırmak Street on the Stage Rail System Project and thanked for his patience. Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Turel, the AK Party Kepez organized the visit with the organization. Species, 3. The Stage Rail System Project greeted the tradesmen and citizens on Yeşilırmak Street and Sakarya Boulevard, where the works of the project were fully developed. Kepezliler, Türel'i thank you for their services embraced. President Türel, who informed the citizens about the works, will be between Varsak and Zerdalilik 25 kilometers 3. The Stage Rail System Project is progressing very quickly, Sistem
- Transportation from Memur-Sen to TCDD General Manager 21/02/2019 Transportation Officer-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan and Vice Chairman, Ali Ihsan Uygun, who were appointed as the General Director of Turkish State Railways, made a good visit. Transport Memur-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan and Vice Chairman Atilla Demirtunc, Ibrahim Uslu and Mehmet Yildirim, appointed as the Deputy Director General of TCDD Ali Ihsan Uygun'a have a good visit. General Manager and Deputy Chairman Uslu, Demirtunç and Yıldırım, General Director of Turkish State Railways said that they wish success in his new position.
- UDEM HAKSEN President Peker visits AA 10/12/2015 UDEM HAKSEN President Peker visits AA: Transport and Railroad Workers Union (UDEM HAKSEN) Chairman Abdullah Peker, Sivas-Ankara High-Speed Train (YHT) Project will provide great gains to Sivas, he said. Peker, Anadolu Agency (AA) visited the Sivas Bureau. Peker, said in a statement, the worker next to the side of democracy and a democracy that adopts a trade unionism adopted. YHT project voicing a very big win for Turkey Peker, Sivas-Ankara YHT Project, also said he would provide huge gains in Sivas. Peker, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc.'s (TÜDEMSAŞ), last year 2 very important work ...
- Süleyman Karamana Thanks Visit from Kony (Photo Gallery) 29/03/2013 Konyadan Suleyman Karamana Thanks Visit After the Ankara-Konya Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Train line with the introduction of Konya strengthening the link, Konya, shared with joy TCDD officials. Konya delegation, consisting of deputies, local administrators and civil society representatives, visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office and thanked him. Turkey's 3. YHT line Eskişehir-Konya's 23 March 2013 officially started to serve in Konya choked joy. Konya Deputies, Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek and Trade Exchange President Selcuk Ozturk, including a delegation, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman visited in his office. Voicing satisfaction with the opening of the line, the delegation from Konya said, d
- UTİKADdan Arkasa Thanks Visit 08/09/2014 UTİKADdan Arkasa Thanks Visit: The Board of Directors of UTİKAD paid a thank you to Arkas Logistics, the FIATA World Congress 2014 Istanbul Platinum Sponsor. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Turgut Erkeskin, the Board of Directors of UTİKAD, Arif Badur, Kayıhan Özdemir Turan and General Manager Cavit Uğur made a delegation meeting with Arkas Holding Vice Chairman Diane Arcas Aktaş. Arkas Logistics, one of the leading logistics companies in its region, is a part of Arkas Logistics, which will be hosted by UTIKAD between 13-18 October 2014.
- Thanks to President Gürün for the passenger transportation companies in Muğla 15/02/2019 Intercity Bus Terminal, which is completed in Mentese District, has started to provide service to the authorities of the company. Osman Gürün'e thanked to visit. Muğla's central district of Menteşe 11 Million 186 Thousand 400 TL invested in the roof of the solar panels with the roof of the Hinge Intercity Bus Terminal, which produces the 80 of its own energy company officials who perform the company officials, the Mayor of Mugla Metropolitan Municipality. He visited Osman Gürün and thanked him for the new bus terminal. The new bus station has a useful, environmentally friendly, modern appearance and the company officials have said modern
- YHT Victims from Ankara Fire Department 22/02/2019 During the Ankara-Konya expedition, the high-speed train (YHT), who were rescued by the Ankara Fire Department, injured the survivors, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Department thanked to the Department. Bülent Bingöl and Necati Vardar lived in emotional moments, wrapped up by the fire brigade teams who saved their lives in their second encounters and conveyed their feelings of gratitude. MEETING MEANING The Metropolitan Fire Department Head Uğur Olgun emphasized that the visit was meaningful for them, while the victims were Bülent Bingöl and Necati Vardar. Bülent Bingöl, B
- Export Gospel from Başoğlu at the Iftar Program of TÜDEMSAŞ 24/05/2019 In the iftar program, which has become traditional, TÜDEMSAŞ administrative superiors, union representatives and TÜDEMSAŞ staff have made iftar together. Speaking at the program, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mr. V. Başoğlu gave important information about the wagons planned for production in Poland, Germany and Austria. The iftar program organized at TÜDEMSAŞ Personnel Dining Hall was attended by the General Manager V. Mehmet Başoğlu, the deputy general managers, the heads of the departments and the management of the company, as well as the representatives of the workers 'and civil servants' unions and the employees of the company. Mehmet Başoğlu made a statement after the end of in
- TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Kurtdan Kardemir Visit 10/09/2016 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Kurtdan Kardemir Visit: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt visited Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMİR). In a written statement from KARDEMİR, Kurt stated that he received information from General Manager Uğur Yılmaz about the logistics activities for railway transportation, especially for the railway wheel factory in KARDEMİR. Kurt participated in the project meeting between the factory and the German company Schuler SMG GmbH and stated that he organized trips to coke factories, blast furnaces, steel mills, rail profiles and bar coil rolling mills in a short time.
- President Ergün, Police Chief Bilgiç'e Transportation Visit 17/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Manisa Police Chief Fevzi Bilgiç'i visited. President Ergün exchanged views with Manisa Police Chief Fevzi Bilgiç on the efforts to integrate environmentally friendly electric buses into public transport to be provided to the city center of Manisa. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, Manisa Police Chief Fevzi Bilgiç'i visited. Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Aytaç Yalçınkaya, Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu, Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Head Hüseyin Üstün was also present. In order to ensure the integration of the electric buses to be used in the city center in February, the ım
- Peker said the wrong calculations on TÜDEMSAŞ 29/01/2013 So she said you made the wrong accounts on TÜDEMSAŞ Ude I Hak-Sen, Deputy Chairman Abdullah Peker, Sivas TÜDEMSAŞ is one of Turkey's most important institutions, noting wanted no institution or person to do the wrong accounts on these institutions. Pekdem, advocating that there has been a number of attempts to harm, destroy and destroy TÜDEMSAŞ, said: But in his written statement on the subject has used the following phrase: "a number of individuals or organizations on TÜDEMSAŞ providing great contribution to Turkey's economy since its inception, it is to make the wrong accounts. In 1934 it is more than time budget X
- Peker: TÜDEMSAŞ is not a obstacle 16/02/2013 Peker: TÜDEMSAŞ Sivasa Obstacle is not Udem Hak-Sen Vice President Abdullah PEKER said that TÜDEMSAŞ has taken on the most important role in the development of Sivas. Peker said in a written statement: tal One of the few institutions that remain in the hands of Sivas, TÜDEMSAŞ a number of NGOs related to the development of our city has been unfortunate to make an obstacle to the development of our city. TÜVASAŞ, which is located in Adapazarı, and TÜLOMSAŞ General Directorates located in Eskişehir, are operating within the provinces they are located in. There is a significant difference between these organizations in Adapazarı and Eskişehir.
- Peker leads the Union of Transport and Railroad Workers 27/10/2015 Peker became the leader of the Transport and Railroad Workers Union: 3. Abdullah Peker was elected as the general president of the Ordinary Congress. Peker, who expressed his opinions in a written statement made by the union, was elected as the chairman of 2009 and 24 October 2008 Congress of Transport and Railroad Employees Union 25. member of my friends and HAKSEN Chairman Ayhan Çivi endless gratitude to my brother, "he said. Peker, stating that they will continue to believe in the rule of law, "Problem, not to produce projects"
- Abdullah Peker, President of Udem Hak-Sen, Visited the Garden 25/01/2017 Abdullah Peker, President of Udem Hak-Sen, Visited the Garden: Abdullah Peker, Chairman of the Union of Transportation and Railway Employees (Udem Hak-Sen), visited MHP Chairman Devlet Bahçeli in his office. Peker, who is in contact with Devlet Bahçeli about the employees of public employees and 4C, has delivered the file he prepared.
- President of Udem Hak-Sen Peker, “Employees and retirees are in a position to take the phallus ı 30/05/2017 President of Udem Hak-Sen Peker, "Employees and retirees will be in a position to buy fit": The Transport and Railroad Employees' Rights Union (UDEM HAK-SEN) Chairman Abdullah Peker made a written statement "We are a lot of labor and civil servant status 4 / C liler the state has been brought to the state, this should be considered a shame of the state, "he said. Peker; "The Presidency of Religious Affairs has announced in Ramadan the balance of Ramadan as 16 TL. We see that the distribution of income among the employees in our country is not within the scope of social state understanding nor human rights, nor conscience or religion.
- President of UDEM-Haksen Peker: “Minimum Wage Net must be 2350 TL U 06/12/2018 Abdullah Peker, the head of the Transport and Railroad Workers' Union, said that, "Minimum Wage Detection Commission should determine the minimum wage, while employees should determine rent, electricity, water, natural gas, transportation, education and, more importantly, the increase in food at least% 30. So, if we calculate it according to these hikes, we must have 2.350 TL As the Union of Minimum Wage Detection Commission, our suggestion should be determined by determining how they maintain their lives by going to the house of a minimum wage while not determining this wage. only food expense gider
- Response from Zamma Peker to Transportation in Sivas 16/05/2017 The Response from Zamma Peker in Sivas: The Transport and Railroad Workers Union of Rights Union Abdullah Peker made a written press statement due to the increase in Sivas Public Buses, which took effect on 15 May 2017 by Sivas Municipality. Peker, "Sivas Municipality is aphid. Student transportation fees are increased from 1,20 TL to 1,50 TL, a raise of 25 has been made. Also the full fare has been increased from 1,75 TL to 2 TL and a increase of 15 has been made. 2 was increased from 2,75 to TL, and a raise of 37,5 was made and the people of Sivas were victimized. "
- Peker Deputy Minister Dursun'a Full Support 30/07/2018 Selim Dursun, who was appointed as the Deputy Minister of Transportation and Railway Union, Transportation and Infrastructure Deputy Minister Sivas, wished success in his new position. After the courteous and warm welcome of the Deputy Minister of Transport and Substructure Selim Dursun, Trade Union President Abdullah Peker first conveyed his demands to Deputy Minister Dursun at the point of giving support to TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate. TÜDEMSAŞ As known, the lifeblood of Sivas in employment, with trained staff and technical equipment, are among the few institutions in Turkey's largest in its field in Europe. This well-known institution should be saved from the idle state and must go into production quickly. Bu
- TCDD General Manager thanks to Metropolitan 29/03/2012 The foundation of Köseköy-Gebze line, which is the last leg of the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, was laid with a ceremony. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, Minister for EU Affairs Egemen Bağış and Science, Industry and Technology Minister Nihat Ergün attended the ceremony. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Kahraman thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for their work not to be a victim of citizens. Deputy Mayor Zekeriya Özak attended the ceremony representing the Metropolitan Municipality. HEIGHT OF PARTICIPATION Ceremony; TCDD General Manager Süleyman Kahraman, General Director of TCDD Infrastructure Investments Ahmet Kuşhanoğlu, Head of EU Investments Mustafa Kaya, CFCU Director Muhsin Altun, undersecretaries of ministry,
- Atasoydan TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Copper Visits to Be Good 21/10/2014 Atasoydan TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director of Copper Hayirli Whether Visit: Turkish Industrialists and Business Women's Association Chairman Businessmen and Turkey Confederations Community Chairman Courtesy Emine Atasoy TCDD İzmir 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir 'good luck' visited. Atasoy the visit, "Murat copper, TCDD İzmir 3. Regional Deputy Director in the periods that have made TCDD and beautiful and important services to the Republic of Turkey has made. I believe that Murat copper, is supposed to do important services as Director of TCDD İzmir xnumx.bölg," they said. TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Murat Bakır Turkish Industrial Business Women and Businessmen Confederation Bölge
- DEMARD President's 3. Regional Director Murat Bakıra Visits 21/04/2015 DEMARD President's 3. Regional Director Murat Bakıra Visit: DEMARD (Railway Machinery Association) new Izmir Branch President Onur YETER and the accompanying delegation, 3. Regional Director visited Murat BAKIR at his office. 3. Murat BAKIR, Regional Manager, wished success to President Onur YETER who has just started his new job in his new position.
- TCDD Regional Manager Koçbay to Budak for a good visit 03/11/2017 TCDD Izmir 3. Selim Koçbay, Regional Manager, was appointed as Rector of Ege University. Dr. He visited Necdet BUDAK in his office. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Izmir 3. Regional Manager Selim KOÇBAY, Ege University Rector as recently appointed Professor. Dr. He visited Necdet BUDAK in his office. During the visit to Koçbay, the Highways 2. Regional Director Abdülkadir Uraloğlu and İZBAN General Manager Seçkin MUTLU accompanied him. Koçbay, Uraloğlu and Happy Rector. Dr. Budak'a wished success. Necdet Budak expressed his appreciation for the visit.
- TUDEMSAS General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan takes over 08/10/2012 Selim Dursun, who was appointed as a consultant to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, took over the position of General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of. TÜDEMSAŞ. TUSEMAS General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors took part in a ceremony at TÜDEMSAŞ, and said, liği Sivas is a city that has hosted many civilizations and has a history of about seven thousand years and the capital of the railways where the foundations of the republic were laid. I'm excited to come to Sivas and such an institution, I'm proud and happy. Bir TUDEMSAS General Manager and Chairman of the Board Yildiray Kocarslan, TÜ