Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been continuing the construction of the Narlidere Metro which it laid the foundation in June. At the 6 point, an important phase was left behind in the ongoing excavations. Two separate tunnels between Fahrettin Altay and Balçova Ata Street Junction were merged with the tünel mini ceremony ı attended by the Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu. In total, the tunnel excavation of 570 meters was completed.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 1 billion 27 million TL contracted F. Altay-Narlıdere subway to the construction site and witnessed the merger of two separate tunnels. The destruction of the last wall between the two tunnels of 30 meters was carried out with the participation of Mayor Kocaoğlu. After the merger of the tunnels, President Kocaoğlu thanked all employees and expressed their wishes for the construction to be carried out at the same pace and without accidents. Information about the overall situation of the project President Aziz Kocaoglu, 210 separate shaft continues to work, the total opened tunnel length reached 6 meters, he said.
IZMIR'S QUALITY OF LIFE WILL UP
Expressing that the rail system constructions have great difficulties in historical cities such as Izmir, Büyükoğlu said,, As rail systems are increased and developed, the quality of life of İzmir will also increase. 11 km taken over the rail system line today has reached 179 km. It will be added to the 52 km Aliaga-Bergama, 13,5 km Buca and Bornova Center lines. As the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, we will continue our journey with the guidance of the science and mind, in line with the needs of the city, with the works directed towards the environment. İzmir
EXCAVATION STARTED AT 6 STATION
At the end of the 42 month planned construction process, Narlıdere metro line, Balçova, Çağdaş, Dokuz Eylül University Hospital, Faculty of Fine Arts (GSF), Narlıdere, Siteler and Kaymakamlık including 7 stations. From this 7 station, multiple excavations started in 6.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Deep Tunnel Preparation in Narlidere Metro 13/07/2018 For the construction of the TBM (Tunnel Machine) shaft and Balçova station to be opened by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of Narlıdere Metro construction works, 14 will be closed to the vehicle traffic since the evening of July to Saturday, and the side road that connects Mithatpaşa Street to the Beach Boulevard at the entry junction of Ata Street. Izmir's 180 rail network continues to grow. Following the contract signed between Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the contractor company, the Izmir Light Rail System's 4. Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere Kaymakamlık. A (deep tunnel ”will be used using the 7,2 kilometer line TBM (tunneling machine). In this way, during construction Bu
- Traffic Arrangement Under Narlıdere Metro 27/02/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on the Narlidere line, which will carry the 179 km rail system network forward. Within the scope of the construction works of the District Governorate Station on the line, some changes will be made in the traffic pattern in this region from 1 March. An important progress was made in the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere District Governorate, which was awarded by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality to the 1 billion 27 million TL. A (deep tunnel ”will be used using the 7,2 kilometer line TBM (tunneling machine). It consists of 7 station, even Balçova, Çağdaş, Dokuz Eylül University Hospital, Faculty of Fine Arts (GSF), Narlıdere, Martyrdom and UM
- Tunç Soyer Performed His First Site Review At Narlıdere Metro 15/04/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer started the site inspections with Narlıdere Metro. The first concrete shot of the Narlıdere Metro, which is being constructed in seven stations and on two shear shafts, was also accompanied by President Soyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tunç Soyer started the site inspections with Narlıdere Metro. President Soyer descended on the construction site of F. Altay-Narlıdere Metro, which had been awarded 1 billion 27 million TL in June, and examined the works on site. President Soyer during the review Balçova Mayor Fatma Çalkaya, Narlıdere Mayor Ali Engin, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Buğra Gökçe also accompanied er
- Giant Mole Landed in Underground in Narlidere Metro 17/05/2019 The first of two giant tunnel boring machines called TBM, which will accelerate the excavation works in the Narlıdere Metro, which is being constructed by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, has been lowered underground. After the assembly process, the 100 meter length and 450 tons of heavy excavators will even outshine the world's largest passenger aircraft, the Airbus 380. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will accelerate the construction works in Narlıdere Metro, which is prepared to be a new breath to the traffic by facilitating urban transportation, with the 2 Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM). It will be made by using deep tunnel technique by using TBMs and even possible infrastructure and social life problems that will occur during the works TBM
- Project of the Century 03/04/2013 The Project of the Century Looked Light in Marmaray Marmaray is shown as the project of the century. The project where the rough construction ends is 29 in October. Marmaray officials, the main project completed the world's deepest submerged tube tunnel, he noted. It is the end of Marmaray which is shown as the project of the century. The project, which was thought by Sultan Abdülmecit for the first time, is planned to be put into service on October. With the project that will connect the two sides of the Bosphorus Halkalı a modern and high capacity suburban railway system will be established between Gebze and Gebze. STATIONS EFFECT The rough construction of the project ended, the stations began to appear. Escalators Yürüy
- Light Appeared in Straw Tunnels with 7 Kilometers 04/03/2014 Light appeared in 7 Kilometer Samanlı Tunnel: Light sight ceremony was held in Iznik - Orhangazi section of Samanlı Tunnel between Istanbul and Bursa. In the Iznik-Orhangazi section of the Samanlı Tunnel between Istanbul and Bursa, Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfü Elvan and the ceremony were held. Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfü Elvan attended the ceremony to see the light in Iznik - Orhangazi Samanlı Tunnel. Arınç, who visited the tunnel with the Minister Elvan, received information about the tunnel from the authorities. Arinc, said: "Too"
- Light Looked in the Lifeguard Tunnel 17/03/2014 Lifeguard Tunnel 'which was light See: 2011 construction began in Artvin, Turkey's longest highway tunnel in the Tunnel Hope Rescue excavations in the tunnel ended and seen the light. Participating in the ceremony held in Tunel Light Tunnel Minister Hayati Yazici, 3 year before the foundation of this tunnel laying the foundation for them as the basis of the critics said that they can now visit the tunnel. … Light Appeared! Ay program organized by Borcka, Minister of Customs and Trade Hayati Yazici, Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit, AK Party Artvin Deputy Israfil Kisla, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Gendarmerie Colonel Mustafa Celik, Deputy Governor of Artvin Yilmaz Kurt, T
- Light Looked In Malatya Karahan Tunnel 29/06/2014 Malatya Karahan Tunnel Light Looked: Malatya Governor Vasip Sahin, with the accompanying delegation, Malatya-Kayseri highway in the Karahan Tunnel, which is under construction, made investigations. According to a written statement made by the Governor of Malatya, the excavations in the left tube of the tunnel ended during Sahin's investigations. Receiving information about the work of the authorities Sahin, the right tube drilling operations will be completed towards the end of the year, said: "Works are continuing rapidly. Tunnel will be opened as soon as possible," he said. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Cakir said that the tunnel is important for Malatya and its region and said: etti This tunnel will provide a relief in the flow of traffic in a difficult passage.
- Flash development in Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender 07/03/2015 Flash development in the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere subway tender: The tender for the 8.5 kilometer metro between İzmir Municipality and Üçkuyular-Narlıdere was postponed. The tender for the new metro line of 8.5 kilometers between Üçkuyular Fahrettin Altay and Narlıdere Engineering School, which was planned by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality with its own resources, was postponed. Izmir Light Rail System 4. The feasibility report and tender documents of the so-called phase of the route and the preparation of the application projects for the first 4 kilometer (5 station) of the line were canceled. The tender that the municipality previously announced as 10 in February was postponed to 17 April. The studies are two months after the decision Çalış
- The second step for Narlıdere subway is ok (Photo Gallery) 25/06/2015 The second step for the Narlıdere subway system is complete: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the ground drilling and application projects for the second part of the F.Altay-Narlıdere metro line of the 8.5 kilometer. Extending the Izmir metro from Evka 3 to Fahrettin Altay, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is now working to extend the line to the Narlıdere Construction School. Metropolitan Municipality, which prepared the application projects of the 8.5 kilometer part of the new metro route of 4.5 kilometers, completed the tender for the ground drilling and application projects of the remaining 4 kilometer and delivered the place delivery. Feasibility and EIA reports on the whole of the 8.5 kilometer route within the scope of the tender İhale
- Kocaoglu, Narlidere Metro will be held with the facilities of Izmir Metropolitan 27/12/2016 Kocaoglu, Narlidere Metro will be made with the facilities of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Narlıdere Metro announced that they will go to tender after the new year. Stating that the project will be carried out completely with the power and facilities of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mayor Kocaoğlu stated that the public opinion was made to create a perception as if the government was making the government imkan I wish they would do it Pro. The Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said that the yapım role playing “that they experienced during the collective bargaining process was repeated in Narlıdere subway. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu participated in the joint broadcast of three radio stations Can Radio, Romantik Turk and Yildiz FM broadcasting in Izmir.
- Kocaoglu, Narlıdere Metro asked for an appointment from Prime Minister 14/08/2017 The current 19 kilometer-long line of the Izmir subway will be on the 7.2 kilometer with the line of the 26 kilometer F. Altay- Narlıdere Employment School. The current 19 kilometer-long line of the Izmir subway will go to the 7.2 kilometer with the 26-kilometer Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere Employment School line. Metropolitan Municipality, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications received the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. The Mayor of the Higher Development Board (2016) has been awarded with the investment program for the 2017 million 841 cash loan. This credit from Iller Bank Bankası
- Tender for Narlıdere subway 23/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the 7.2 for the construction of the 20 kilometer F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line goes on an international tender in December. During the construction work, "deep tunnel" line will be passed in order not to affect the daily life negatively. Extending the Izmir subway from Evka 3 to Fahrettin Altay, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will now transport the line to Narlıdere and increase the total length of the metro line to 26. The tender for the metro line, which will be crossed by a ın deep tunnel indeki in order not to affect the daily life and social life on the route, will take place on 20 December 2017. International tender Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 7.2 km long, 7 station will be composed of F.Altay - Narlıdere line for European Reconstruction and Uluslararası
- Construction of the İzmir Metro F. Altay-Narlıdere District Governorship 26/10/2017 The tender for the construction of the Izmir Metro F. Altay-Narlıdere District Governor's Office follows the General Procurement Notice published on 21 Procurement Notices for this project on 2016 December 4. The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality (Employer) has applied for a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (Bank) for the Izmir Metro Project II. At this point, the employer makes an invitation to the closed bids to be obtained from the contractors for the following contracts, which will be financed by some of the loan revenues: • Izmir Light Rail System 42. Phase F. Construction of the Altay-Narlıdere District Governorship. Duration of work XNUMX in
- 17 company has already received file for Narlıdere metro 01/11/2017 7.2 for the construction of the 20 kilometer F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will create a huge excitement in the construction sector. 20 has received a tender document from the domestic and foreign company 17 in October. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir Metro from Fahrettin Altay Narlıdere'ya to reach the length of the line length to 26. During the construction works, the construction of the line, which will be crossed to the "deep tunnel", will be held in December. Announcement 20 international tender in October Turkey shows interest and a lot of organizations worldwide. The publication of the tender announcement İhale
- Narlıdere subway for the number of companies that received file 30'a output 17/11/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 7.2 kilometers F.Altay-Narlidere Metro line for the construction of the 20 will be on international tenders in December. The giant companies of the construction sector will compete to undertake the construction of this great project. The 30 company, including many foreigners, has already received the tender dossier, showing its interest in the project. The giants of the construction sector are preparing to enter a competition to take the construction work of Narlıdere Metro. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir Metro, Fahrettin Altay to Narlidere to reach the length of the line to extend the length of the project 26 20 will be held in December. Announcement 20 international tender held in October in Turkey and around the world a lot ...
- 38 Company will compete for Narlıdere Metro 14/12/2017 The international tender to be realized by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the 7.2 kilometer F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line caused great excitement in the construction sector. Until now 4 has purchased foreign 38 tender documents. Upon the request of the companies due to the intense interest, the auction date announced as 20 December was postponed to 9 January. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir Metro, Fahrettin Altay Narlıdere to reach the length of the line up to the tender 26 is going to auction. During the construction works, the "deep tunnel" line will be passed to prevent the negative impact of daily life.
- 15 Company competes for Narlıdere Metro 10/01/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the first stage of the tender for the construction of the F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line of the 7.2 kilometer. In the tender, 15, which includes major companies from China, Russia, Italy, the Netherlands and Kazakhstan, offered a proposal. In the coming days, the second session of the tender, which many companies have participated as consortium, will be realized and the winning company will be announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the first phase of the international tender for the construction of the Izmir Metro, which was launched to raise the line length to 26 by transporting the İzmir Metro from Fahrettin Altay to Narlıdere. According to the evaluation made by the Tender Commission, 15 is willing to include important companies from China, Russia, Italy, the Netherlands and Kazakhstan u
- Narlıdere Metro's 2. Tender Date Changed 26/03/2018 30 2 announced in March for the construction of the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere metro line. The auction date was revised as 13 April on request from the companies. 2. In the tender stage, 9 will present 25 company or consortium financial offers with 14 foreign 7.2 company. The 7 March date for the second phase of the construction of the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere metro line, which will consist of 30 kilometers and 13 stations, was postponed to 9 April upon request from the companies. 2018 9 25 is the first stage of 14.
- Narlıdere Metro will compete for 12/04/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere subway line will begin the second stage of the tender process for the construction of tomorrow (13 April Friday) will perform. 2. In the tender stage, 9 will present 25 company or consortium financial offers with 14 foreign 7.2 company. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere metro line, which will be composed of 7 kilometers and 9 stations. The first phase of 2018 2 13. 11.00 will be held on Friday April at XNUMX. Metropolitan Municipality Çetin Emeç Büyük
- Narlıdere Metro will be excavated by underground 25/07/2018 In the Narlıdere Metro, which is the foundation of the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the 7.2 kilometer-long line will be overcome by digging the 2 meters per day with the 20 tunneling machine called "TBM". Installation 40 100 day-long vehicles and the deep tunnel technique to be applied, the city traffic and daily life, subway construction will be affected at the minimum level. Izmir's 180 km rail system network continues to grow. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 14 is adding a new ring to rail system investments that have been continuing for years. F. Altay- Narlıdere, whose foundation was laid in June and the tender price was 1 million 27 million N
- Last Step for Narlıdere Metro 22/03/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere metro line for the construction of the second stage of the tender process will be held on March 30. 2. In the tender stage, 9 will present 25 company or consortium financial offers with 14 foreign 7.2 company. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere metro line, which will consist of 7 kilometers and 9 stations, and carried the process for the construction tender to the last stage. The first phase of the 2018 15 January XNUMX and many consortium XNUMX formation of the technical offers in the tender came to the second stage. Offered technical offers Sun
- İzmir Metro F. Altay Narlıdere Extension (Live Broadcast) 02/11/2018 Welcome to our live broadcast about İzmir Metro F. Altay Narlıdere Extension. In the Narlıdere Metro, which is the foundation of the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the 7.2 kilometer-long line will be overcome by digging the 2 meters per day with the 20 tunneling machine called "TBM". Installation 40 100 day-long vehicles and the deep tunnel technique to be applied, the city traffic and daily life, subway construction will be affected at the minimum level. Izmir's 180 km rail system network continues to grow. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 14 is adding a new ring to rail system investments that have been continuing for years. The foundation was laid in June and Haziran
- Work at Narlıdere Köprülü Junction 11/09/2018 In order to provide uninterrupted transportation between the two sides of Karaköprü, which is separated by Diyarbakır road, the works of Narlıdere Viaduct and Köprülü intersection with the 3 storey, projected by the Metropolitan Municipality, are progressing at full speed. The boulevards, steel bridges and the new road construction works of the Metropolitan Municipality, Narlıdere Viaduct and Bridge Interchange continue in Şanlıurfa. In the region where the personnel and the construction equipment work intensively, the teams continue the construction of the upper part of the intersection, while on the other hand, it tries to make the infrastructure of the roads where the boulevard connections will be made. Until a short time again in the city public transport yine
- Excavation Begins at Narlıdere Station 26/10/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality continues its production activities at Narlıdere Metro which it laid the foundation in June. Construction works for DEU Hospital Station on the 7.2 kilometer line start on Monday. For this reason, traffic patterns will be changed at the intersection connected to İnciraltı via Mithatpaşa Street. The statue of Atatürk, which will be temporarily moved to the Sakarya Street and the Governor Huseyin Ogutcen Caddesi combination, will be reinstated after the end of the works. 14 11 180 1 27 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX