In our country, where heavy winter conditions prevail, railway teams continue uninterruptedly day and night for the safe and uninterrupted operation of trains.
Despite all the precautionary measures taken to keep the railway lines open continuously, sudden natural events occur in all of our regions, especially in the Eastern regions.
Heavy snowfall and avalanche fall, overheated rain into the flood, landslides, rock falls as a result of sudden events such as railway lines, railway maintenance-repair and snow-combat teams with extraordinary work and as soon as possible to re-open to train operations are provided.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Snow Removal of Railways 01/02/2017 Snow Mobilization of Railways: The country's east because of the adverse weather conditions that are effective, they karkür State Railways of the Republic of Turkey opens the way for clearing the snow train on the tracks. The snowfall in the eastern provinces is also causing the railways to be shut down. According to the meteorological data, where snow thickness is found to reach 3 meters in places, as in every year this year, the work on the railway has been initiated. With the increase in the snow thickness of the railroad, the railroad trains running on the rails are working intensively this year. The tool in front of the carcass machine helps the rail to be kept open to navigation by throwing the snow off the rails.
- Winter Mobilization in Railways 07/02/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın'Raillife magazine in February issue of "Winter Mobilization on Railways" article was published. Here is TCDD GENERAL MANAGER APAYDIN'S WRITING The relentless race of the minute hand does not know stop, time is flowing quickly. After a successful year, we left behind the first month of the new year. In contrast to the previous years, we live in a season of severe winter conditions. In Anatolia, which has become a white wedding dress, travel by train attracts more attention. Our passengers, who read their books and sip their tea in extremely comfortable and warm wagons, also enjoy watching our historical stations and natural beauties that do not look like postcards…
- Cat Mobilization at Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station 28/10/2014 Motor Carriage at Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station: At the entrance of Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Stop, firefighters and citizens were mobilized to save the cats that were stranded on the wall. At the entrance of the Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Stop, the citizens who saw two cats trapped were reported to the fire brigade. Firefighters from the case instead of trying to reach the cats on the wall. Fire crew cut the wires with a chisel on his hand. Rescue work was followed by citizens at the stop, while cats were afraid of the crowd. A firefighter tried to get the cats down by the straw. Despite all these efforts, cats did not come down, and the fire brigade ended one hour of work. Citizens in the fire brigade, "Cats"
- Exhibition Mobilization in Izmir 26/08/2016 Fair mobilization in Izmir transportation: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 26 will be open between August and 4 September. The International Fair will be available for bus, metro, İZBAN and ferry transportation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir International Fair (IEF) to facilitate the transportation of citizens who will visit the metro, ferry, İZBAN and increased bus services. 85 this year with the theme “Innovation“. The IEF will be open from August to September 2016. The citizens who will visit İzmir International Fair, 26 will be able to get to Kulturpark from every point within the scope of bin unlimited boarding dakika application where the second and more boardings are free “
- Izmir trolley lines continue to mobilize 30/01/2017 The Izmir tram lines continue to mobilize for the semester: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Konak and Karşıyaka The tram accelerated its work. Excavations between Lausanne Square and Alsancak Hocazade Mosque were completed in a short period of one week and the rails were started. Next is the section between Lausanne and Montreux squares. Konak Metropolitan Municipality is one of the important projects that will bring a new breath to the city transportation Konak and Karşıyaka The construction of trams is continuing rapidly. While the test drives between Mavişehir and Bostanlı continue, the works on the Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard on the Konak line are at the stage of completion. The yar