Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Burhanettin Kocamaz continued to service the opening service to the public while President Kocamaz stated that the metro project will be presented to the public on Wednesday at the service introduction meeting.
Kocamaz stated that they have not only completed the infrastructure problems but also the Master Plan of Transportation, 1 / 100 and 1 / 5 binlik plans and they have completed the Rainwater Master Plan. On the other hand, Mersin's most important problem is transportation. Our subway project is ready for the master plan. We found the source before Christmas. However, investments and tenders were halted due to the economic crisis and savings measures. After the election, we open the front of the tenders and start the metro project. Our main services will start from 1's 1000 March. I hope the project of Metron will be presented to our people on Wednesday. After that, every Wednesday we will introduce these big projects. 2019-30 2019 2024 1 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Today, the opening and the basis of the services we put all our neighborhoods to be instrumental to the benevolence of God Almighty, ım he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kurtköy Port Junction will be put into service on North Marmara Motorway 16/03/2019 Kurtköy-Akyazi section of the North Marmara Motorway Kurtköy-Harbor Junction, President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN with the participation of the 19 March on Tuesday is offered service. The Kurtköy-Akyazı section of the North Marmara Motorway and the Kurtköy-Liman Interchange with a total length of 44,7 and the Junction of the Port Connection Road including the TEM Junction; also Istanbul Park Junction and Gebze OSB Junction, which are located in the section where the industrial sites in the Köseler and Demirciler locations of the Port Connection Road have previously been realized, are offered to the service. From the Kurtköy-Port Interchange and the Harbor Connection Road, the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway and the Northern Marmara Motorway are located on the Osmangazi Bridge.
- To deprive the people of Mersin 30/10/2012 In the city center, eight hundred and fifty thousand inhabitants, tax revenues in Mersin, Turkey, which is the sixth city in the direction it is unfair to be tried to be predominantly urban transportation is still full of Mersin. As the city's population, which ranks tenth in Mersin in Turkey "LRT" is a big loss for the realization of urban failure. There are two sides. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and Government. Ir Light Rail System Project beri has been on the agenda since 2000 and it is the subject of continuous polemics among the parties. The people of Mersin do not know the truth of the work. The main reason for writing this article is to find an answer to the question of who is right and who is right. Yazıy
- Metro rage of the public in Ankara 10/04/2015 People's Ankara subway rage in Ankara: The transport of the citizens of Ankara does not end. Yesterday when the subway station for a long time to the Batıkent metro density occurred. Citizens who tried to catch up with their jobs reacted to the municipality. Kızılay-Çayyolu subway, which could not be completed for many years by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was completed by the Ministry of Transport before the local elections in 2014. In the winter months, the stations where the waters drip from the roof and the trains that have to wait because of the signalization problem, have also become infuriating. Yesterday morning Batıkent station to the direction of the Red Crescent train, even on the grounds that the electricity did not come to the station for a long time. Citizens, who say that they need to keep up with the job, should go to the Metropolitan Municipality yetiş
- Barış Yarkadaş: "Istanbul People are in Danger Because of Metro" 10/01/2018 Yarkadaş: aş Consider the warnings of TMMOB. You have no right to a disaster in Istanbul. The people of Istanbul will pay 3 billion more! After Kadir Topbaş's resignation, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality recently announced the cancellation of the 6 metro line, Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla, Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli, Kirazlı-Halkalı, Basaksehir-Kayasehir and Mahmutbey-Bahcesehir subway lines were canceled 29 December 2017'de sent a letter to the relevant companies. In the statement, lar the tenders have been canceled in order for the metro lines to be extended and re-projected and made more economically and faster. As a result, the 76,9 project, whose total length is 6 km, has not been canceled.
- Today in History: 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. 04/05/2012 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. The regular voyages started after 20 June İ886.
- Today in History: 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line opened in Mersin-Tarsus section 04/05/2015 Today, 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. After the shortcomings were completed, 20 started in June İ886.
- Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Delivers Service to Mersin University 16/05/2014 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Delivering Service to Mersin University: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs, started work on flowering in asphalt, sidewalk, border and middle refugees within the campus of Mersin University. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the work of the students from the workplace of the campus in the campus in front of the football field to the football field with a thousand square meters of 100 Research and Application Hospital, front of the emergency service, including lecturers and visitor car parks doing his work. Architect Sinan Bulvarı's 20. and 13. The infrastructure of the road between the streets and Cad
- METU road project is not in the public interest 22/07/2014 The METU road project is not in the public's interest: After METU Road, where Ankara Metropolitan Municipality is attacking at night and cutting thousands of trees, a new road is coming to METU. Half 1. The tunnel road, which passes through the highly scenic natural area, costs about a metro line. Speaking at a press conference on the subject, Chamber of City Planners Ankara Branch President Emre Sevim said, Sev These projects serve the interests of the people and not the capital. Kon … METROPOLITAN ART INTELLIGENT tı Sevim, who stated that the plans of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality are based on the policies of private vehicle ownership, that these projects are intentional, because METU road has been '
- Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was Held 27/11/2012 The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulation of the Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project is based on the 9. "Public Participation Meeting" was held in the Cultural Center. The fact that the participants of the meeting and the members of the Kırşehir press together with the three village headmen were not included in the meeting. The railway project was explained in detail. Kirsehir, Ortakoy and Aksaray Ulukisla'ya high-standard railroad project starting from the project was reported to be prepared as a project. The project will connect Kırşehir and Aksaray to ports both in the north and south. The length of the railway line planned to be constructed between Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla is determined as 209 kilometers and the average travel time for passenger trains is 55 minute freight trains.
- Kırşehir-aksaray-ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was Held 29/11/2012 Kırşehir-aksaray-ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was held The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulation of the Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project was carried out by 9. "Public Participation Meeting" was held in the Cultural Center. The fact that the participants of the meeting and the members of the Kırşehir press together with the three village headmen were not included in the meeting. The railway project was explained in detail. It was reported that the high-standard railway project, which started from Kırşehir and connected to Ulukışla from Kırşehir, Ortaköy and Aksaray, was prepared as an implementation project. The project will connect Kırşehir and Aksaray to ports both in the north and south. The length of the railway line planned to be constructed between Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla is determined as 209 kilometers and passenger trains-