Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Burhanettin Kocamaz continued to service the opening service to the public while President Kocamaz stated that the metro project will be presented to the public on Wednesday at the service introduction meeting.
Kocamaz stated that they have not only completed the infrastructure problems but also the Master Plan of Transportation, 1 / 100 and 1 / 5 binlik plans and they have completed the Rainwater Master Plan. On the other hand, Mersin's most important problem is transportation. Our subway project is ready for the master plan. We found the source before Christmas. However, investments and tenders were halted due to the economic crisis and savings measures. After the election, we open the front of the tenders and start the metro project. Our main services will start from 1's 1000 March. I hope the project of Metron will be presented to our people on Wednesday. After that, every Wednesday we will introduce these big projects. 2019-30 2019 2024 1 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Today, the opening and the basis of the services we put all our neighborhoods to be instrumental to the benevolence of God Almighty, ım he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Serving Between Kurtköy Port Junction in North Marmara Motorway 16/03/2019 Kurtköy-Akyazi section of the North Marmara Motorway Kurtköy-Harbor Junction, President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN with the participation of the 19 March on Tuesday is offered service. The Kurtköy-Akyazı section of the North Marmara Motorway and the Kurtköy-Liman Interchange with a total length of 44,7 and the Junction of the Port Connection Road including the TEM Junction; also Istanbul Park Junction and Gebze OSB Junction, which are located in the section where the industrial sites in the Köseler and Demirciler locations of the Port Connection Road have previously been realized, are offered to the service. From the Kurtköy-Port Interchange and the Harbor Connection Road, the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway and the Northern Marmara Motorway are located on the Osmangazi Bridge.
- To deprive the people of Mersin 30/10/2012 In the city center, eight hundred and fifty thousand inhabitants, tax revenues in Mersin, Turkey, which is the sixth city in the direction it is unfair to be tried to be predominantly urban transportation is still full of Mersin. As the city's population, which ranks tenth in Mersin in Turkey "LRT" is a big loss for the realization of urban failure. There are two sides. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and Government. Ir Light Rail System Project beri has been on the agenda since 2000 and it is the subject of continuous polemics among the parties. The people of Mersin do not know the truth of the work. The main reason for writing this article is to find an answer to the question of who is right and who is right. Yazıy
- Today in History: 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. 04/05/2012 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. The regular voyages started after 20 June İ886.
- Today in History: 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line opened in Mersin-Tarsus section 04/05/2015 Today, 4 May 1886 Mersin-Tarsus-Adana line of Mersin-Tarsus part was opened with a ceremony. After the shortcomings were completed, 20 started in June İ886.
- Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Delivers Service to Mersin University 16/05/2014 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Delivering Service to Mersin University: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs, started work on flowering in asphalt, sidewalk, border and middle refugees within the campus of Mersin University. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the work of the students from the workplace of the campus in the campus in front of the football field to the football field with a thousand square meters of 100 Research and Application Hospital, front of the emergency service, including lecturers and visitor car parks doing his work. Architect Sinan Bulvarı's 20. and 13. The infrastructure of the road between the streets and Cad
- Metro rage of the public in Ankara 10/04/2015 People's Ankara subway rage in Ankara: The transport of the citizens of Ankara does not end. Yesterday when the subway station for a long time to the Batıkent metro density occurred. Citizens who tried to catch up with their jobs reacted to the municipality. Kızılay-Çayyolu subway, which could not be completed for many years by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was completed by the Ministry of Transport before the local elections in 2014. In the winter months, the stations where the waters drip from the roof and the trains that have to wait because of the signalization problem, have also become infuriating. Yesterday morning Batıkent station to the direction of the Red Crescent train, even on the grounds that the electricity did not come to the station for a long time. Citizens, who say that they need to keep up with the job, should go to the Metropolitan Municipality yetiş
- Barış Yarkadaş: “The people of Istanbul are under threat Halk 10/01/2018 Yarkadaş: aş Consider the warnings of TMMOB. You have no right to a disaster in Istanbul. The people of Istanbul will pay 3 billion more! After Kadir Topbaş's resignation, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality recently announced the cancellation of the 6 metro line, Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla, Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli, Kirazlı-Halkalı, Basaksehir-Kayasehir and Mahmutbey-Bahcesehir subway lines were canceled 29 December 2017'de sent a letter to the relevant companies. In the statement, lar the tenders have been canceled in order for the metro lines to be extended and re-projected and made more economically and faster. As a result, the 76,9 project, whose total length is 6 km, has not been canceled.
- METU road project is not in the public interest 22/07/2014 The METU road project is not in the public's interest: After METU Road, where Ankara Metropolitan Municipality is attacking at night and cutting thousands of trees, a new road is coming to METU. Half 1. The tunnel road, which passes through the highly scenic natural area, costs about a metro line. Speaking at a press conference on the subject, Chamber of City Planners Ankara Branch President Emre Sevim said, Sev These projects serve the interests of the people and not the capital. Kon … METROPOLITAN ART INTELLIGENT tı Sevim, who stated that the plans of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality are based on the policies of private vehicle ownership, that these projects are intentional, because METU road has been '
- Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was Held 27/11/2012 The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulation of the Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project is based on the 9. "Public Participation Meeting" was held in the Cultural Center. The fact that the participants of the meeting and the members of the Kırşehir press together with the three village headmen were not included in the meeting. The railway project was explained in detail. Kirsehir, Ortakoy and Aksaray Ulukisla'ya high-standard railroad project starting from the project was reported to be prepared as a project. The project will connect Kırşehir and Aksaray to ports both in the north and south. The length of the railway line planned to be constructed between Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla is determined as 209 kilometers and the average travel time for passenger trains is 55 minute freight trains.
- Kırşehir-aksaray-ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was Held 29/11/2012 Kırşehir-aksaray-ulukışla Railway Project Public Participation Meeting was held The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulation of the Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla Railway Project was carried out by 9. "Public Participation Meeting" was held in the Cultural Center. The fact that the participants of the meeting and the members of the Kırşehir press together with the three village headmen were not included in the meeting. The railway project was explained in detail. It was reported that the high-standard railway project, which started from Kırşehir and connected to Ulukışla from Kırşehir, Ortaköy and Aksaray, was prepared as an implementation project. The project will connect Kırşehir and Aksaray to ports both in the north and south. The length of the railway line planned to be constructed between Kırşehir-Aksaray-Ulukışla is determined as 209 kilometers and passenger trains-
- Public Participation Meeting for İzmir Bay Crossing (Including Motorway and Rail System) Project 11/06/2015 KGM Izmir Gulf Transit (Motorway and Rail System Included) Project Public Participation Meeting will be held by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) planned to be constructed; New developments related to İzmir Gulf Transition (Including Motorway and Rail System) Project were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Izmir Bay Crossing Project, which is planned to be built within the borders of Çiğli, Karşıyaka, Narlıdere and Balçova districts of İzmir, will be held on 25 June 2015 Public Participation Meeting within the scope of the EIA process. The project aims to connect Çiğli to Balçova in order to ensure the integrity of transportation between the two sides of the İzmir Bay. With the project; The crossing of the Gulf of Izmir with a special bridge, at the end of the bridge İzmir
- Halkalı - Kapikule Railway Line Project Public Participation Meetings will be held on 09-10 September 2015 13/08/2015 TCDD Halkalı - Kapikule Railway Line Project Public Participation Meetings 09-10 will be held on September 2015 Halkalı - Preparation works for Kapikule Railway Line Project are in progress. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; within the scope of the project, Istanbul Halkalı Starting from the station and ending at Edirne Kapıkule Station, the railway line with an electric, signaling system, double line and 229 km / h design speed will be realized at approximately 200 km. The corridor where the project is located is also a sub-component of TRACECA (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia transport corridor) project, which foresees the revival of the Silk Road project Pro
- Istanbul-Edirne High Speed Train Project Didn't Care About People 12/09/2015 Istanbul-Edirne High-Speed Train Project People did not care: Istanbul-Edirne High Speed Train Project to be held between the EIA report Edirne did not show interest. Edirneliler, "When the train will tell him before the future will come," they said. Halkalı A public consultation meeting was held within the scope of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process for the High Speed Train Project, which will travel on the 229 kilometer route between Edirne and Kapikule. Speaking at a meeting in Edirne did not show interest, Deputy Provincial Director of Environment and Urbanization Abdullah Bulbul, "I would expect this hall to be filled," he said. Under the coordination of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, European Union (EU) Investments Department and TCDD General cilik
- 154 kV Yerköy TM - TCDD Çaydoğan TM ETL Line Project Public participation meeting 21-22 will be held on June 2016 26/05/2016 TCDD 2. Region 154 KV Yerköy TM - TCDD Çaydoğan TM ETL Line Project Public Participation Meeting 21-22 June Turkish State Railways General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Railways TCDD 2016. 2-154 will be held on 21 in the Public Participation meeting of the Regional Directorate, 22 kV Yerköy Tm-TCDD Çaydogan TM Electric Power Transmission Line Project. The tender for the project, which has an investment cost of 2016 TL and prepared by the Environmental Impact Assessment Project, is expected to be announced in the coming months. Approximately 8.300.000 km long. 35 phase 3 MCM planned as Yerköy TM - TCDD Çaydoğan TM Electric N
- Mersin's Metro Project Attaches To Economic Crisis 26/12/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor and GOOD Party Metropolitan candidate Burhanettin Kocamaz visited the Mersin Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MESIAD) with provincial chairman Servet Koca and his delegation. Mr. Kocamaz gave information about the investments during the visit and said that the sea bus and rail system projects stopped because of the economic hardship. FIRST BUSINESS PLANS! Speaking at the 2014'de promised a large percentage of the promises made President Kocamaz, Başkan Before 2014, everyone had an 5 plan in their minds. But in the municipality we took over, we saw that 1 / 100 has no plans and no master plan for transportation. Ama
- The cable car will cut the foot of Artvin people 09/08/2012 The Artvin Cable Car Project, prepared by Artvin Governor Necmettin Kalkan to the General Secretariat of the Artvin Special Provincial Administration and delivered to the Eastern Black Sea Development Agency (DOKA), was entitled to be supported under the Direct Activity Support. Artvin Governorate Provincial Press and Public Relations Directorate in a written statement, the ropeway project of the project signed the contract between the parties and the project project of the ropeway was started 3 monthly. In the statement, the project submitted to DOKA was reported to be feasibility of the Teleferic Project and necessary analysis and mapping operations were carried out within the scope of the project, geological surveys, zoning plan changes, EIA introduction files and technical specifications were prepared. Açık
- Mushta 60 Annual Tunnel Closes the People of the Village 08/04/2013 The 60 annual State Railways subway that connects Sütlüce village and Yesilyurt District caused the reaction of the people of the village. Sütlüce village and Yeşilyurt neighborhood connecting the approximate 150 meters in the narrow passage tunnel leading to accidents and pedestrians claimed that the people of the village, asked for lighting. Fire in emergency situations such as fire bridges in the tunnel is too narrow and this tunnel in the passing of the pedestrians living in a fear of the accident who live in the village of Fahrettin Kaya, "We want to be done on the right side of the passage. Our village is experiencing many difficulties in this regard.
- The people of Konya said ols We want non-alcoholic YHT Konya 10/01/2012 One of the most important investments for Konya in 2011 is undoubtedly the High Speed Train (YHT). Providing a significant increase in the number of tourists coming to the city, this service also contributes to the promotion of Konya. Citizens are also very happy with the arrival of such a service ü However, most of the passengers are opposed to alcoholic beverages in the train. High Speed Train made its mark on 2011 as an important service contributing to the development of Konya. Citizens who are happy to have such a service in the city do not think it is normal to serve drinks on the train. People of all ages are using public transportation and this ulaşım
- The people of Avsallar want asphalt 02/06/2014 The people of Avsallar want asphalt: Citizen "before the election of the Municipality of Alanya Municipality of Avsallar 271 thousand TL in exchange for asphalt we want," he says. Avsallarlılar, Avsallar Municipality in March on behalf of the Municipality of Alanya TUPRAS Aliaga Refinery in the town for the asphalting of the damaged roads in the vicinity of the 271 TL 's equivalent of asphalt in the construction of the roads they wanted to use. Alanya Municipality, the money invested in the equivalent of money from the 5 TIR hot asphalt only two TIR stating that the citizens of the municipality of the municipality of Avsallar learned that the citizens, Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yucel said they believe they will fulfill the commitment. Citizens, "Adam's system to seat the president intensely"
- Sivas People Flocked to Stars Ski Resort 12/01/2015 The People of Sivas Flocked to the Yıldızdağı Ski Facilities: The Yıldızdağı Winter Sports and Tourism Center, which completed the construction works in Sivas, entered the service of the public at the weekend. Sivaslılar who know the opportunity of the weekend showed great interest in the new facility. 2 61 year before the construction of the city by the special provincial administration of the province of 2 552 50 XYUMX high-speed skiing at the foot of the Yıldızdağı ski facilities entered the service of the people of Sivas since yesterday. 2 500 5 2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Karşıyaka People Respond to Gorno Hill Cable Car Project 23/03/2017 Karşıyaka People Gorno Hill Response to the Ropeway Project: The 'Teleferic Project', which is planned to be built in the region known as 'Gorno Hill' in Lapta-Karşıyaka, has been reacted by the people of the region and those who are sensitive to the environment due to the claim that the region will be taken to a foreign company. Emre Efendi, a member of the CTP Council of the Lapta Municipality who spoke to the Cyprus Post, said that the response to the project did not include any political purpose; stated that they are trying to stand against the destruction of nature that will emerge as a result of the project. Lapta - Located in Karsiyaka and known as 'Gorno Hill', the region is planned to be built by the 'Teleferic Project'.
- Coast ring left TCDD objected 17/04/2012 The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the 2 project, which will implement the Haydarpaşa Port Project. Of the Harem and Haydarpasa commercial and approval phase of the plan to transform into tourist attractions, Üsküdar Municipality was the scene of contention between the State Railways of the Republic of Turkey. IBB Assembly which put the last point of the fight between the two institutions, with the majority of the decision, the municipality service area to be built in the coastal area and the social facility area requested by TCDD, the plans 'tourism and trade area' was processed as. In the previous plan, where the green area, which belongs to TCDD, starting from Harem, will close the sea view landa
- The Test of the Metrobus of the People of Istanbul 23/05/2012 Metrobus, which is the easiest way to go from place to place together with the metro in Istanbul, is gradually becoming a retribution for the citizen ... Yesterday there was great action at Şirinevler / Ataköy metrobus stop. Nearly 100-150 people at the stop at least 10 metrobus empty pass from the station without pass passengers Istanbulluları almost crazy. Citizens who did not allow the passage of the metrobus for a while. 2009 is the easiest way to reach from one place to another in Istanbul, which started to be implemented before the local elections. Contrary to their ads, people ride on each other almost like ın
- Railway EIA Opened for Public Opinion 30/05/2012 Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization, Erzincan-Tunceli-Bingol and Mus cities and districts planned to be made between the railway project Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) said that the process of public consultation. Regarding the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report of the railway project planned to be constructed between Erzincan-Tunceli-Bingöl and Muş provinces and districts, the statement was given to the Ministry in a positive way. EIA for the ve Erzincan, Tunceli, Bingöl and Muş Railway m project, which is planned to be carried out by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.
- World Level Crossings Public Awareness Day 07/06/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, last 10 years said they create awareness about level crossings, "thanks to the studies and awareness of the level of accidents occurring in the level crossing rate 78 reduction. Our ideal goal is zero accident," he said. Karaman, AA said in a statement correspondent, International World Railways announced by The Union and its member countries accepted by the "World Level Crossing People's Awareness Day" in that they had received in Turkey's active. TCDD, working with local stakeholders, non-governmental organizations, universities and security units, stated that TCDD had raised awareness about the level crossings in the last 10 year.