Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of the Prince of princes Omer Faruk Celik, the tradesmen and citizens greeted the drivers of the electric buses met during the salute of the accident-free work. Indicating that the test drives continued President Ergun, in a short time the environmentally friendly buses will be in the service of Manisa said.
The Mayor of Manisa, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of Sehzades Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik greeted the citizens and tradesmen in various streets of Manisa. 8 President Ergun and President Çelik, who are still in touch on September Street, had the opportunity to examine the environmental bus as soon as the electric buses, which will bring a breath of fresh air to Manisa, carried out the test drive.
Preparing 25 Meters
Mayor Ergün wished the drivers of electric buses without test drives are test drivers and 20 18 meters will be in service in the coming days.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Test Drive of Electric Buses in Manisa Started 25/02/2019 The environmentally friendly electric buses that the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa provided to the public transportation system within the scope of the transformation in transportation started the first test drive. City Hospital and Celal Bayar University Hospital between the electric buses, which started the test drive is an important service in terms of accelerating access to citizens, Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun thanked. Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun led a new era in transportation. Environmentally friendly electric buses integrated into the public transport of Manisa started their first test. Electric Buses will provide free services to citizens from City Hospital to Celal Bayar University Hospital during their test drive. Elektrikli
- Work on Electric Bus Station Charging Station in Manisa 11/05/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's environmentally friendly investment in the charging station, which started to be constructed for one hundred percent electric buses, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the work continues in accordance with the work program, President Ergun, reinforced concrete steel roof production of buildings, electrical installation, mechanical connections and environmental arrangement works continued manufacturing, he said. At the transportation point, the works of electric buses that will be put into service for public transportation in Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out important projects at a point of transportation, continue at the charging and maintenance station. With the completion of the works, environmentally friendly one hundred percent electric buses go around the streets of Manisa.
- Test Drive of Trams Taken from China 29/12/2013 Trams taken from China Test Drive Continues: SAMULAS General Manager Akın Üner, China, and the test drive continues 55-19 coded tram to enter the service of the people of Samsun within a short time, he said. 39-55 number was given to the 19 meter-long tram from Samsun Transportation Inc. (SAMULAŞ) of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. The 20-55 coded trolley, which has been tested at the main maintenance station of SAMULAŞ for the 19 days, carries out the tests under the joint work program of the Chinese teams and the SAMULAŞ teams. For the comfort test, even the new tram is attracted by those who see it. Length 39 meters Uzun
- Test runs at Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continue at full speed 17/03/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in the final sprint test drive continues: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Deputy General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line, as well as operational tests will begin in traffic tests, said: "After completing these tests, all the points for the voyage of the parameters brought into the standards will start to move passengers," he said. Ankara-Istanbul travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will be reduced to the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line project is nearing the end. Anadolu Agency, even from the beginning of March, continued the continuous test drive. TCDD Deputy General Manager Apaydın, Piri Reis Train, even during the test drive D
- Tests for Trambus in Malatya continue (Photo Gallery) 02/01/2015 The test runs of the Trambuans in Malatya continue: The test runs of the Trambuses, which operate within the body of MOTAŞ, carry out the transportation services of the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality. In the first place, the University-MAŞTİ will work between the Trambus is expected to provide great convenience to the transportation of the ring road. It is stated that the burden of Malatya transportation will be alleviated with the relief of the University-MAŞTİ route which is the busiest line of Malatya. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PROJECT A statement from the General Directorate of MOTAŞ stated that the environmentally friendly Trambus system does not pollute the air at all; Thus, it is stated that it does not make noise pollution and it has high performance.
- Test Carriage of Electric Rail Freight Tests in Tavsanli 28/11/2016 Test Carriage of Electric Rail Freight Tests in Tavsanli: In Tavşanlı district of Kütahya, electric freight train transport test drive started. Tavşanlı and Eskişehir began the testing of freight transport with electric locomotives. Very recently it was learned that it would work between Tunçbilek and Eskişehir. It was stated that with the completion of the line upholstery, it would make a great contribution to the country's economy, and with a high load capacity, less energy would be transported. In addition, because the power of the electric train is high, it has more load-bearing capacity and can depend on the electricity to be completed at a lower cost.
- Routes of Electric Buses in Manisa 09/06/2017 Routes of Electric Buses in Manisa: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken important steps to implement modern systems in transportation in Manisa, continues its work on the electric bus project, which is planned to be realized in transportation for the city. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, organized by the Department of Transportation in the meeting organized by the electric bus projects of the route routes were laid to the table. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who is working to solve the problems related to transportation and traffic, organized a meeting with the Department of Transportation about the electric bus project planned to be realized in urban transportation. Chairman of the Department of Access to the Meeting Mümin Toplantı
- Energy of Electric Buses from the Roof of ESHOT 02/04/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which established a full electric bus fleet for 20 vehicles, meets the necessary electricity for these vehicles with the solar power plant built on ESHOT's workshop roofs. The electricity produced in the plant, which started to operate in August, saved 300 thousand pounds; 320 ton carbon emission into the atmosphere is blocked. The 1 30 used less than a thousand liters of fuel in public transportation, thanks to the fleet carrying nearly 449 passengers a year. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has a special place among local administrations with the environmental investments it has initiated, has also signed a ler green revolution sahip in public transportation. Metropolitan Municipality, environmentalist ships and tram, subway, Büyük
- EGO takes care of the cleanliness of buses 12/12/2017 In the capital city, the General Directorate of Public Transport (EGO), which provides urban public transportation services, carries out the daily cleaning of the buses every day for the citizens to travel in a clean and hygienic environment. Buses that are disinfected specifically against viruses to prevent diseases are now healthier. The General Directorate of EGO, which started to provide uninterrupted service by taking out the transportation services provided by the buses shortly before the 24 hour, also takes care of the cleanliness of the buses. Buses are cleaned and disinfected with special medicines in order to prevent the spread of viruses that cause epidemics in nested and closed environments together with cold air. EGO General E
- Transportation Park and Spare Parts of Buses 04/03/2019 The production of domestic and national products is provided at the Talaşlı Manufacturing Atelier, which is located in the General Directorate of Ulaşımpark A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. TransportationPark's materials and spare parts are produced by its own staff in the workshop. Mostly used as spare parts of bus buses, instead of importing parts, the raw material is bought and processed and processed. Transportation started to meet its own needs, began to profit from the domestic products produced. SUPPORTING LOCAL PRODUCTION Transportation The lathe leveling workshop staff working within the structure of the factory makes a piece imported from the ground in accordance with the desired needs by importing the materials from scratch. Incoming requests are evaluated Gelen
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Electric Bus Exits Test Drive On Manisa Streets 26/04/2017 The Electric Bus Passed the Test Drive on Manisa Streets: Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Municipality, participated in the test drive of the electric bus project planned to be realized in urban transportation. President Ergün gave information about the project to the citizens during the test drive on the streets of Manisa by electric bus with citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the test drive of the electric bus project, which is planned to be implemented in Manisa. General Secretary Aytaç Yalçınkaya, Deputy Secretary General Yılmaz Gençoğlu and Mustafa Genç, Transportation Department k
- Muğla Metropolitan Electric Testing Buses 30/05/2017 Muğla Metropolitan Electric Testing Buses: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, Public Transport Services carried out by MUTTAŞ Kent Hizmetleri A.Ş. The company started to test electric buses, which have zero emission emission with modern, environmentalist and economy features, on the inner city lines of Menteşe. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to contribute to reducing the environmental pollution which is one of the most important problems of our age, aims to see whether the electric buses supporting sustainable transportation are suitable for the Muğla geography and whether they can provide quality services to the citizens; for the citizens, testing for efficiency, availability and comfort, continues to work for the most convenient and most accessible vehicles. Mugla ...
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- Minister Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, test drive for the construction period 5-6 month 24/07/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, TRT'ya helicopter in a statement to the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train line to be put into operation 2013 year-end 6 to 8 test drives are required for a monthly journey, so the bottom and superstructure of the project 2013 completed by the end of April stated that it should be. Lightning, "So we take the time to test the construction period 5-6 months to pull forward." He said. Referring to the Marmaray project, Minister Yıldırım also stated that they left behind the important problems such as archaeological excavations in the project and added, ederek Our entire goal is to end these two major projects at the end of 2013 and preferably at the foundation of the Republic. Marmar
- The test runs of the Golden Horn metro passage will start in September or October of 2013 15/10/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that test runs in Halic subway crossing will start in September or October of 2013. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who came to Silivri to examine the works of Boğluca Deresi on the spot, answered the questions of the İHA correspondent. Explaining that Boğluca creek is a stream that has a big problem in the floods, yık 60 has been invested in a million TL. This is an urban transformation. We see an important urban transformation study in Silivri.
- Tests in Ankara Istanbul YHT Line begin in July 10/03/2013 Ankara Istanbul YHT Line test starts in July The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yıldırım'Ankara-Istanbul YHT Project and Marmaray Project lines of the infrastructure and superstructures of the 80'in completed. After that, we will be mainly engaged in superstructure assembly, electrification and signaling works. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Project to complete the whole work, in July, said they aimed to begin test drives. Yıldırım, who had examined the Ankara-İstanbul YHT Line construction site in the Osmaneli district of Bilecik, received information from the authorities. Yildirim, said in a statement to journalists, between İnönü-Köseköy, the line Yıldırım
- YHT's test drives 30 starts in September 01/07/2013 Test runs of YHT 30 starts in September High Speed Train (YHT) test drives 30 will begin in September. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binalı Yıldırım received a briefing about the high-speed train line at the Yarımca Construction Site in the Kocaeli District. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binalli Yildirim came to the Yarımca Construction Site in the Körfez District of Kocaeli Province for a briefing about the High Speed Train Line. High-speed train line, the comments about the situation of the Minister Minister Yildirim Sept's test after the 30 test will start and said: "Gebze"
- The Project of the Century 08/07/2013 The Project of Century Project Tests on Marmaras Begun By Erdogan 29 will be opened in October 150 annual dream "Marmaray" test drives, 2 will begin in August. 90 will be held in 29 2013 October 150 will be held by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. 2 will be launched in August. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Directorate General for Infrastructure Investments carried out by Gebze-Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines and Railway The Bosphorus Tube Crossing (Marmaray) Project consists of 13,6 km section from Ayrılıkçeşme to Kazlıçeşme and the tubes placed at the bottom of the Bosphorus. "Project of the Century" "
- Test starts in Marmaras (Video) 01/08/2013 Test starts in the Marmaras: Test starts in Marmaray, which is called as the project of the century. It is expected that the first Marmaray wagon will be lowered to the tunnels today and 2 will start the test drive in August, while the last checks on the wagons waiting at the Sirkeci Station are carried out. 90 29 2013 will launch 2 on October 13,6. The last check of the wagons waiting in the Sirkeci Station, the authorities are planning to reduce the first wagon to the tunnel tomorrow. The XNUMX kilometer section of the Marmaray project from Ayrılıkçeşme to Kazlıçeşme consists entirely of tubes placed underneath the ground and at the bottom of the Bosphorus. … The Project of the Century esi
- Marmaray test drives postponed 02/08/2013 Marmaray test drives postponed: Marmaray's test drives were postponed. Previously announced test starts in August 2 will begin in the coming days. According to information received from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications officials, no clear date has been set for test drives. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim are scheduled to start their voyages at the latest 15-20 days. On the other hand, Minister Yıldırım said in a statement yesterday in Erzincan, “As of the end of this week, our aim is to bring Marmaray train sets to the tracks. The tests will start after that. From the week onwards, tests will begin. Everything is programmed Her
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli