Blood Exchange in the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Yatırım General Managers of DHMI, TCDD Transport and Infrastructure Investments have resigned from their posts. Backstage General Manager of TCDD İsa Apaydın's name also came up.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, some general directorates pushed the button to change the staff.
3 general manager was discussed. Funda Ocak, General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), has retired. Veysi Kurt, General Director of TCDD Transport, will also retire on Friday. Erol Çıtak, General Director of Infrastructure Investments, also resigned. Çıtak was assigned to the Ministry of Transport.
According to the news of Olcay Aydilek from Habertürk, the General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın's name also came up. Apaydın's Umrah return was claimed to be dismissed. Ministry of Transport sources, did not confirm it. Resources, the Ministry of Transport at the top level of staff changes within the framework of the "needs" gave the message. (Habertürk)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Deputy General Director of Transportation Ministry Increased 14/10/2017 The decision to increase the quota in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was published in the current issue of the Official Gazette and entered into force. 14 October In the Official Gazette dated 2017, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has decided to increase the number of personnel. According to the published decision; The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments was transferred from 3 to 4. The decision was approved in accordance with Article 3046 of the Law No. 16 (i). The decision published in the Official Gazette is as follows: n From the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: 1 - General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, Deputy Director General of 3 to 4, 3046 Article 16 of the article (i) Resmi
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- İZBAN General Manager Selçuk Sert was dismissed 31/07/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the State Railways (TCDD) jointly implemented the Aliğa Menderes Line, which operates the company's Izmir General Directorate (IZBAN) General Manager Selcuk Hard was removed from office. While the duty change was on the top of İZBAN, TCDD 3 replaced Sert, who was appointed as the Regional Director of Undersecretariat for Maritime Affairs. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris arrived. Eris, asked for retirement Eris Eris, the official petition to the institution by leaving the TCDD to be dismissed. Then, work was started to take part in İZBAN. He also served as a board member on behalf of TCDD in İZBAN.
- Third Airport Statement by Ministry of Transport 18/09/2018 It is necessary to make a statement to the public about the events in the airport and the point reached. the largest project in the Republic of Turkey and by the events that took place in our ministry workers xnumx.havalim followed by new construction is closely monitored and carefully with envy of the world. I They will not be able to make this airport i, and then am Stop the construction of the airport and stop doing it Gezi in the Gezi protests. Today, the number of days before the opening of the same circles '' airport in October 3 can not open in October '' claim that our nation's morale, the employees are trying to disrupt the motivation. The debates started with what will be called olay
- Transportation Officer-Sen visited TCDD Deputy General Manager Uygun 04/10/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen appointed as TCDD Deputy General Manager, Mr. Ali İhsan Uygun visited to get better. Cankesen Assistant General Manager wished success to Uygun in his new position and expressed his pleasure for coming to office and wished success in their works. Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun thanked Mr. Can Cankesen and the Transport Officer-Sen delegation for their kind visits and good wishes. Deputy Chairman Kenan Çalışkan, Mehmet Yıldırım, İbrahim Uslu and Ankara 3 Branch President Atilla Demirtunç attended the meeting.
- The dismissal of Ibrahim Ertiryaki, the General Manager of TÜVASAŞ 08/10/2012 Yeni Sakarya Newspaper Zeki Aydıntepe he wrote the assignment. "Ibrahim Ertiryaki" TÜVASAŞ General Manager Aydıntepe See what attracted attention. While TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki was about to be dismissed a few years ago, he maintained his seat with an effective intervention. V It was good oldu since the beginning of the process that opened TÜVASAŞ to Europe took place after that alın After a hard but exciting work, the Bulgarian Railways It is difficult to explain the fact that the General Manager Ertiryaki, who won an auction in an amount that was undeniable and gave aki Golden Years takdir to his institution, is waiting for appreciation ales
- The Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway between Bandırma and Çanakkale. 16/07/2012 Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: TCDD
- Ministry of Transport started work for the railway to connect Çanakkale with Bandırma 15/07/2012 Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway connecting Bandırma and Çanakkale. The Ministry of Transportation started the railway connection works for Bandırma-Çanakkale railroad passenger and cargo transportation. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: bandirma.tcdd.net
- The construction of the Çayyolu subway, which the Ministry of Transport takes over, begins on Sunday. 08/06/2012 This Sunday will stop life in the capital of the city will stop officially. because the transport ministry is launching the construction of the subway ÇAYYOLU taken over the municipal building because it can not be in Ankara on Sunday .. day is a kç citizens'm not just talking about it. Enchantment is great and everyone is talking about what to do when they go out and work. 4 is not clear what will be the alternatives to the road that is said to be off aty. ankara's traffic was already awful. the size is already small in the city almost in Istanbul boyut
- Diyarbakır - Mardin Junction - Bismil - Batman, Oyalı Junction - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyali Junction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction supervision and consultancy… 14/05/2014 KGM Surveying Project Tenders Diyarbakir - Mardin Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Batch Separation - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Oyalik Distinction (Supply) and Diyarbakir - Mardin roads construction bidding and consultancy tender proposals were collected by General Directorate of Highways (KGM) On February 25, the proposals of the tender of at (Diyarbakır - Mardin) Distinction - Bismil - Batman, Oyal - Silopi (Supply), Viransehir - Kiziltepe - Crusher - Displacement and Procurement Supervision and Consultancy Services of Diyarbakir - Mardin Roads UM 2014 May 05 gathered the day. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Yatırım