Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency were given hands-on training on rescue teams.
Rescue teams in Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs provided practical training on combating snow, survival and search and rescue.
Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality rescue teams participated in the trainings carried out in the Yedikuyular Ski Resort area, while AFAD officials explained the trainings in practical terms.
Rescue teams working in Presidency of Science Affairs Department of Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality took their trainings on how to do search and rescue activities in areas with snowfall, what kind of tools they will use, how to survive in harsh winter conditions, first intervention on rescued person.
Onur Erdi, the Head of the Department of Science, pointed out that the training had been very productive and said: in The trainings we conducted together with our AFAD Directorate were very productive. Our rescue teams within the body of our rescue teams, in the context of the fight against snow-search, rescue in the harsh winter conditions, the first aid to the wounded were given practical trainings on many issues. We would like to thank the officials of the Provincial Directorate of AFAD for this practical training Bu.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Applied Traffic Training Course 10/10/2018 Traffic Training Application Park was organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality to Gölcük Şirinköy Kindergarten. The Traffic Training Department of the Department of Transportation established a traffic training course in accordance with relevant regulations and standards within the scope of traffic training and awareness raising activities. Within the scope of awareness raising activities at an early age, the training course requested by the kindergarten teachers was planned by the Metropolitan Municipality teams and made to the school yard. The course was made available to children with an opening. THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAFFIC TRAINING In order to support the education given in the schools in order to instill the traffic education at an early age, the training course of the kindergarten garden will be opened by Gölcük Governor Mustafa Altıntaş, Gölcük Municipality İK
- Transportation Park's Hygiene, Cleaning Teams 24/02/2017 Transportation Park's Hygiene, Safety for Cleaning Teams: One of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark A.Ş. The cleaning of municipal buses in Kocaeli will be carried out by teams. Transportation The cleaning team created by Park will intervene in vehicles where they are located. EMERGENCY MUDAHALE WITH CLEANING TIME The cleaning team, created by crews, immediately arrives at the area where the vehicle is lowered by passengers to clear vehicles in case of emergency. The vehicle, which reaches to the vehicle, disinfects the pollution in the vehicle together with the cleaning materials and makes it ready for the journey again. The vehicle does not undergo any economic loss. INTENSIVE LINES Introduction leştiril
- Estram Search and Rescue Team Technical Training (Photo Gallery) 10/04/2014 Technical Training for the Estram Search and Rescue Team: Eskişehir Light Rail System Facility (ESTRAM) Search and Rescue Team was given training on intervention to traffic accidents, wounded rescue, stretcher and height working techniques. Search and Rescue Association (AKUT) Eskişehir Team, with the support of Tepebaşı Municipality Urban Search and Rescue Training and Debris Exercise was carried out. ESTRAM Search & Rescue Team Leader Erdal Atabek, who is also involved in the ETRAM Search and Rescue Team with the participation of AKUT teams from different regions, has two different types of 8 volunteer team, which was founded in 2014, Arama
- Applied Ski Courses at Ilgaz 26/12/2013 Skiing Courses Applied in Ilgaz: After Gazi University, students of Afyon Kocatepe University School of Physical Education Sports also started practicing ski lessons at Ilgaz Mountain Doruk Ski Center. After Gazi University, the students of Afyon Kocatepe University School of Physical Education Sports started practicing ski lessons at Ilgaz Mountain Doruk Ski Center. In the first week of December, students can ski at Doruk which is located in the southern part of Ilgaz Mountain. Afyon Kocatepe University students participated in the Gazi University students who did their ski lessons during the season on Ilgaz Mountain. To both universities İki
- AFAD Team Practices 07/03/2014 Practical trainings of AFAD teams do not reveal the truth: In the hands-on trainings of Erzurum Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency Directorate personnel in order to intervene in a possible natural disaster, there are no realistic images. renewing themselves with trainings, aims to minimize the loss of life and property in a possible disaster. Practical training programs which are taken by Provincial Disaster and Emergency Directorate personnel in order to intervene in a possible natural disaster immediately reveal the facts that do not make the reality. Earthquakes, floods, avalanches such as natural disasters ...
- Applied course at Yıldıztepe Ski Center 23/01/2016 Applied course at Yıldıztepe Ski Center: 50 students from Gazi University School of Physical Education and Sports receive practical ski training at Yıldıztepe Ski Center. Head of the Faculty and Çankırı Ski Trainers Association Assoc. Dr. İmdat Half stated that Yıldıztepe is a good education area for students. Half of the students who work in the universities accompanied by academicians, ı Students will take ski training about 1 week here. I think it will be very useful in terms of improving their knowledge. Bilgiler TRAINING WITH NATURE intertwined Yıldıztepe voicing the runway at Ski Center is very convenient half, said: "Yıldıztepe, one of Turkey's major ski resorts. ...
- Application of Metropolitan Municipality in TCDD 30/06/2012 Türeli, CHP draws attention to the problems in trains running on İzmir-Ödemiş line: CHP İzmir deputy, Member of Parliament's Plan and Budget Commission Rahmi Aşkın Türeli gave a written question in the Parliament to draw attention to the problems experienced in trains serving between Ödemiş-İzmir. Türeli, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim asked to respond to the request; Izmir Metropolitan Municipality provides a comfortable journey on the Aliaga-Menderes line and the quality of service on this line should be increased. The deputy CHP CHP deputy said:
- IZBAN Machinists' Trainings Continue Applied 25/11/2014 The trainings of İZBAN machinists are applied in practice: The new E 22000 and E 22100 type tractors, which will be used by İZBAN A.Ş. In the course of 10.11.2014 and 29.01.2015 which is in the administration of Regional Education Directorate, 22 personnel working in İZBAN A.Ş. Trainings continue in practice.
- Field Applied Course for AGU Construction Department Students 18/10/2017 Abdullah Gül University (AGU) Department of Civil Engineering students are given some courses in the field of transportation in Kayseri Transportation Inc. (Kayseray). Thus, students have the opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in the field and benefit from sectoral experiences. The fourth and third grade students of the Department of Civil Engineering carry out Kayseri Transportation Railway Engineering course at the facilities of Kayseri Transport Inc. in Organize Sanayi. The courses are held in the field of cooperation between AGU and Kayseri Transport Inc. (Kayseray), within the scope of the cooperation protocol on the development of innovative courses for the üzere Transportation inde field to be applied in the undergraduate education of the Department of Civil Engineering. AGU Civil Engineering AG
- Application to Engineers for National Train Project 27/02/2018 Transportation, Maritime and Communication Ministry, Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) General Directorate attached apartment, on the factory or other units at the National Railway Project, employed to contract engineers assigned for the first time openly to their position who will written and oral as well as practical tests and Appointment Amendment of the Regulation Regulation "Official Gazette 26 published on February 2018, entered into force. OFFICIAL GAZETTE pUBLISHED DECISIONS TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY CORPORATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE oF NATIONAL RAILWAY PROJECT EMPLOYMENT tO bE CONTRACTED ENGINEERS AMENDING in ABOUT tHE EXAM aND APPOINTMENT REGULATION ARTICLE 1 - 27 / 10 / 2017 dated and 30223 N
- President Uysal Introduces Vehicle Tracking System Practically 21/03/2018 The Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal introduced the Vehicle Tracking System, which was introduced to the excavation trucks that caused serious problems in the traffic in Istanbul. Speaking at the meeting, President Uysal said; Orum I would like to thank the 39 district municipality for the support it provided when the Takip Vehicle Tracking System em started. The 39 district municipality does not have the possibility of processing the system unless it is not able to keep it safe from the exit point of the excavation. I thank them. After that, we say that if we keep our business firm and tight, we will continue this business ak. İstanbul Çevre Yönetimi Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (İSTAÇ) has been working with the bureaucrats in the center of Piyalepaşa.
- Applied Traffic Training for Children 08/07/2014 Applied Traffic Training for Children: Children who were educated in Odunpazarı Municipality Toy Library were given practical traffic training. At the Toy Library, where children continue to enjoy learning while having fun, educational seminars are organized for children. In the training, which was carried out with the contributions of Eskişehir Traffic Branch Directorate, the children learned the traffic rules. The minors were informed about many important issues such as crossing rules, traffic lights, and practical training after information. Teachers and traffic police along with the children crossing the street in the street of the labor street Ertas was also informed about how to get on the tram. All children passing through the tram turnstile, tram
- Theoretical and Applied Empathy Training for Transportation Park Drivers 20/12/2018 One of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, TransportationPark continues to raise awareness of the driver personnel. Having a staff of 650 drivers within the structure, TransportPark added empowerment to its employees by adding a new ini Guest-Focused Service Concept B to its employees. 2 11 260 session provides training to a total XNUMX driver TransportationPark, staff both in the theoretical as well as in-bus training. Parade of passengers, whatsapp support line, call center, passenger relations units and citizens who fill the secret passenger surveys, requests and requests are forwarded. These officials and officials who examine the demands and demands of the transportation officials from time to time open training for drivers. Ilan
- TCDD Eskişehir Education Center will host an international training course 29/09/2012 International Railways Association (UIC) 10 in Qatar. TCDD Eskişehir Education Center, which is determined to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe), will host an international training course in the Middle East Regional Council Meeting (UIC-RAME) to meet regional training needs and to improve cooperation. In cooperation with TCDD and UIC, the "International Railway Business Course" and "High Speed Committee Meeting" will be held in Eskişehir at Anemon Hotel in Eskişehir. 01 October 02 will be held on the first day of the "High Speed Committee Meeting" with the International Railway Business Course, which will start on Monday at 2012.
- Training at TCDD Training Center 120 23/11/2016 120 years Machinist Training Center for Education Business TCDD: TCDD Training Center located in Eskisehir, Turkey since it was established in the 1896 from around the machinist and given some training to railway personnel. Director of the Center Halim Soltekin, AA correspondent, said in a statement, said the center began to provide the first training at 1896 120 railway personnel for years, mainly to train mechanic, he said. Theoretical and practical training that they have expressed that Soltekin, "KPSS assigned to our institution mechanics, basic education is taken. TCDD in our country has 8 regional directorate. There are many employees connected to them. These employees are participating in trainings in our center in Eskişehir." Teorik
- Training for Transport Training Drivers 23/12/2014 Training for Transport Training Drivers: The drivers of the transportation service in Bodrum were trained by Bodrum District Gendarmerie Command Traffic Supervisor and Bodrum Chauffeur and Carrier Chamber of Tradesmen. In the training given in the meeting hall of Bodrum Chamber of Commerce, the importance of the work they do to the drivers, the maintenance of the vehicles and the rules of highways traffic rules must be strictly adhered to were emphasized and slide shows were made about the subject. . We organized a training seminar for the members of the district gendarmerie command who worked in the transport system. The commanders of the gendarmerie traffic supervisor should take care of our drivers J
- Rescue Exercise in the Ski Lift in the Ski Center 24/02/2014 Exercise in the ski lift in the ski center: At the Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Center in Erzincan, at the height of 2 thousand 950 meters, a rescue exercise was carried out on the chairlift. At the Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Center in Erzincan, 2 thousand 950 meters were carried out in the chairlift exercise rescue. The drill carried out under the coordination of the Governorship of Erzincan was attended by the 112 team consisting of the Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate (AFAD), the National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE), the Gendarmerie and 25 health personnel. 2 450 2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Erciyeste rescue exercise 13/03/2014 Erciyes rescue exercise: Erciyes Ski Center, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AS connected to the search, rescue and runway safety teams in the drill in the drill in accordance with the scenario scenario, two skiers were rescued by a successful operation. Erciyes Ski Center, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AS connected to the search, rescue and runway safety teams carried out by the ropeways the ski run by two skiers in accordance with the scenario, a successful operation was rescued. According to the prepared scenario, the gondola-type ropeway with two people in the Tekir area stopped after a while. 20 rescue team, who received the notification that the cable car stopped, reached the scene in a short time. Area…
- Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Team Ready for Skiing 24/12/2014 Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Team is ready for skiing season: Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) teams operating in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri started to work with two new UTV vehicles with new track. Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) teams operating in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri started their new season with two new UTV vehicles. In the summer and winter seasons of Mount Erciyes, both the climbers and the ski lovers in the accident, the 2 non-commissioned 8 and 10 expert sergeant XNUMX expert sergeant JAK Timi'nin new ski season before the new ski season, the track was two new UTV vehicle. In the ski center Kayak
- Reis joins search and rescue team at Fedai ski resort 06/01/2015 Reis and the Fedai joined the search and rescue team at the ski resort: the Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) team at the Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri attended the trained dogs Reis and the Fedai at the Gendarmerie Command. Reis, who is one of the trained dogs who will be working at the ski resort for a temporary period, had a bomb search, Bouncer received a live search training. Kayseri Provincial Gendarmerie Command expanded the Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Team at Erciyes Ski Center with the opening of the ski season. Trained dogs Reis and Fedai joined the JAK team, who were tasked to prevent any possible unfortunate events in the ski resort and to ensure public order. Gendarmerie Expert Sergeant Ali Yang, Fedai's training J
- Rescue Drill at Ilgaz Ski Center 15/01/2015 Rescue Exercise in Ilgaz Ski Center: The images that emerged in the rescue exercise by the gendarmerie at Ilgaz, Çankırı's ski resort, did not reveal the reality. Cankiri's ski resort Ilgaz, the gendarmerie by the rescue exercise appeared in the images, did not search for the truth. Provincial Gendarmerie Command Search and Rescue Team, Ilgaz Ski Facilities in the event of injury, strife and disappearance in the context of preparations for the preparation exercises. Governor Şehmus Günaydın, Kastamonu Gendarmerie Regional Commander Brigadier General Faruk Bal in the exercise of the scenario as a result of the scenario cut by two holidaymakers in the ski lift was stranded. The Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Team, located in Ilgaz, is working to save two holidaymakers on the chairlift.
- Rescue exercise on the ski lift in Yıldız Mountain 06/03/2015 Rescue exercise on the ski lift in Yıldız Mountain: In the Mountain Mountain Winter Sports Center opened by the Governorship of Sivas this year, a rescue exercise was carried out on the ski lift. Tatbikat, Kayseri Erciyes A.Ş. under the supervision of search and rescue teams, Buruciye A.Ş. was performed by staff. Citizens were stranded in the ski lifts due to a technical failure at the Star Mountain Winter Sports Center at an altitude of 2 thousand 552, as required by the scenario. Then, Buruciye A.Ş. The crews went down to the ski lifts and stranded them down one by one in about half an hour via ropes. Exercise, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration and Deputy Governor of Sivas Salih Ayhan, Tat
- Mountaineers wounded rescue exercise cut breaths 30/03/2015 Climber injured rescue exercise was breathtaking: they stopped breathing exercises after training every corner of Turkey's Uludag mountain climbers from the 60 2 years. The rope has set up a line of 100 meters, and the future climbers who saved a wounded in the middle of the valley exhibited all their skills. Turkey Mountaineering Federation 60 connected to the climber, 8 2 carried out gradually and last for years of mountaineering training camp in Uludag did. The 400 climber, who succeeded in completing the challenging and long-term training that started with the 60 person, demonstrated his knowledge and experience of 2 in a breathtaking exercise. Stranded in the middle of the valley Vad
- Rescue Exercise on the Cable Car in Erzurum 23/12/2015 Rescue Exercise in Erzurum: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department Search and Rescue Team made a rescue exercise in Palandöken Ski Center. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department Search and Rescue teams, Palandöken Ski Center as a result of a malfunction in the cable car made the rescue exercise. Due to the scenario, the teams who tried to reach the crisis center were stranded on the cable car and tried to reach the tourists hanging at the height of 20 meters due to technical failure. Total 16 team participated in the operation, climbing the ropeway, climbing in the air with the installed system, the tourists, safe, Toplam
- Breathtaking rescue in Uludag 15/01/2016 Breathtaking rescue in Uludag: Bursa camp in Uludag, the 3 young, caught in a blizzard, the Jandarma Search and Rescue (JAK) asked for help from the team. Young people were reached during the 4 hour-long operation. Members of Aydın Adnan Menderes University Mountaineering Club 4 camped at the Volfram Mine location in Bursa Uludağ with 2 bin 300 meter altitude days ago. After the end of the camp, club members left the region on Tuesday, Mustafa Teksin (20), Busenir Demirkan (19) and Mahir Ulas Kildis (21) decided to stay in the camp for a while. Previous day Morning tents due to excessive type and snow storm Önceki