Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, 20 February 2019 date in Konya made investigations. The Minister was accompanied by the General Director of TCDD, Erol Arıkan and the relevant bureaucrats.
Inspecting the construction of the High Speed Train (YHT) and the construction of the High Speed Train (YHT) at the Konya Logistics Center, Turhan instructed that the works be accelerated and meticulously run.
”At the junction of Konya Transportation Roads“
The objectives of Konya
Aegean and Central AnatoliaTurhan, who emphasized that the ports in the Mediterranean basin were connected with the tourism areas in the region, and that the works that will connect Konya with Mersin via Karaman via Mersin will continue.
”Konya-Karaman rapid railway project is being completed this year“
Hızlı In the fast railway project between Konya and Karaman, signaling studies are continuing. He will continue to serve in this year to be completed and signaled. Konya, a fast developing province in the region. There is a metro project to solve the problem of urban public transport. He's at the tender stage. Konya is not only an industrial and tourism city, but also five universities. This is a very important potential. It was unthinkable for Konya to train infrastructure services to this education system with the facilities and resources of the metropolitan municipality. Our government will have implemented the project in the coming period in order to tender and to ease this problem. Hüküm
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli YHT line in the latest status 14/10/2016 Current situation in Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Ereğli YHT line: General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 'Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli, Adana-Mersin and Gaziantep will be reached in the southern part of our work began construction of a part, some of our project work continues,' he said. Okay, 3. Speaking to journalists in Karabuk, where the International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium came for, the government said that the 2003 50 has transferred over $ 1 billion in resources to the rail sector. Apaydin stated that almost all of the railway is 11 thousand kilometers in the country, "Besides, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskişehir-Istanbul high-speed trains run at a thousand 213 kilometers, we are working. 250 speed with our trains running."
- Konya Railway Transportation | Konya - Karaman line 28/10/2012 Konya Railway Transportation | Due to the fact that Konya - Karaman line will provide passenger service as a high speed train station of Konya, it was decided to expand the loading unloading areas in Kaşınhanı station in order to address the load potential in Konya. The contract for the twinning of the existing line between Konya and Karaman has been completed at 27.01.2011 and the geotechnical studies have been completed. Expropriation and art structure projects are still in progress. The project is planned to be completed at 28.12.2011. As for the building of the wall between the Konya and Karaman line, the tender was announced as of 10.02.2011. Konya-Karaman ...
- Completing the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 08/04/2012 Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway is completed and the majority of the BTK railway line is one of Turkey's largest investment, he said. Governor Ahmet Kara, investors are coming, looking at the land, in the near future, Kars will be resurrected and will develop. Governor Ahmet Kara; U Up to now, there has been free land allocation in the Organized Industrial Zones. Now, with these incentives, there is no restriction on Organized Industrial Zones. There is land allocation for investments, these investors will come and go, so there will be very nice things in Kars, Yatırım he said. BAKU-TİFLİS-KARS RAILWAY COMES TO COMPLETING STAGE Kars Governor Ahmet Kara, who pointed out that BTK Railroad has reached the stage of completion, BAK
- Completing Aydın-Çine-Güllük Railway 22/01/2015 Aydın-Çine-Güllük Railway Completed: Çine Adnan Menderes Dam by making the 141 an annual dream, the AK Party government, pushed the button to complete another very important project. Aydın-Çine-Güllük railway was completed. Aydın and Muğla's Milas district of China to meet the 95 percent of the mineral feldspar produced in Turkey, thanks to the button is pressed for the completion of the railway project is preparing to obtain export advantage. Transport Minister Lütfü Elvan and the State Railways General Directorate as a result of the negotiations with the important distance they have received Ak Parti Aydin Deputy Ali Gultekin Kılınç, Aydin-Cine-Gulluk Rail to meet a significant need, he said. China ...
- Gebze Railway Pedestrian Bridge Completing 04/04/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its efforts to provide easy access for citizens on foot. For this purpose, the Department of Transportation, which establishes pedestrian bridges where necessary, is building another passage in Gebze. The pedestrian bridge built in the Gebze Peace neighborhood will be an important gateway to the pedestrian flow over the YHT railway. 40 METER LENGTH The greatly completed pedestrian bridge is built in 40 meters long 3 meters wide. Total 135 tons of steel material is used in the construction of the pedestrian overpass. The pedestrian bridge which runs on both sides of the pedestrian bridge is also equipped with a disabled elevator. KAYMAZ SOIL Walking on the floor of the pedestrian bridge KAY
- 4. Completion of Levent-Darüşşafaka Metro Line 08/09/2012 Between the subway and light rail system constructions to be completed by the Ministry of Transport, "2008E060040 project number" 4. Levent-Darüşşafaka Metro Line was also added. The Decision on the Amendment of the Resolution Regarding the Determination of the Conditions Related to the Takeover of the Urban Railway Transportation Systems, Metros and Related Facilities by the Ministry of Transport and Completion was published in the Official Gazette. According to this, after the completion of the Ministry of Transportation, the city rail transport systems, subways and related facilities will be transferred by "2008E060040 project number" 4. Levent-Darüşşafaka Metro (including Seyrantepe connection) Line was also added. The decision will come into force today. Source: RotaHaber
- Completing the 'Gold Line' Line in Los Angeles 09/03/2016 Completing the 'Gold Line' Line in Los Angeles: Approaching the end of the Gold Line light rail line in Los Angeles, USA. Finally 5 March on a new line between East Pasadena and Azusa opened a new line of 18,3. With the opening of the Los Angeles Department of Transportation President Mark Ridley-Thomas, many attended the event. There are new 6 units on the line. The line continues until San Gabriel Valley. Even 12 min is done once. 14000 is expected to be used by people around the daily cost of the line was 1,1 billion dollars. What is required for the new line Yap
- Akçaray Tram Line Transformer Buildings Completing 03/03/2017 Transformer Buildings of Akçaray Tram Line Completing: Within the scope of the Akçaray Tram Project, which is being constructed by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, works are continuing in the transformer buildings that will provide energy flow. In total, 6 transformer building is being constructed. POWER WILL BE TAKEN FROM TWO CENTERS In the studies, the power centers of the transformer buildings are provided by the main transformers belonging to TEİAŞ. The energy received from the transformers in Sekapark and Alikahya will be transmitted to the tram line. In total, 21,5 MegaWatt board will be powered by the line with installed power. 6 ADOPT TRAFFIC BUILDING The main center of the 6 transformer building within the scope of the project is TR
- Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project to accelerate Konya exports 18/08/2014 Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project will accelerate Konya's exports: Konya Chamber of Commerce President Ozturk said that the Konya-Karaman-Mersin railway line will fly to Adana and Southeast and from there to Iraq. Ozturk, "If we can deliver the export product from Konya to Mersin with an accelerated railway, we get the advantage of 400-500 per truck. This is a huge number," he said. Konya Chamber of Commerce (KTO) President Selcuk Ozturk, Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project has begun the construction of the show, "This line extends to Adana and Southeast, Iraq enters into, not only us, but also fly these provinces," he said . Konya Trade Konya
- Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line is in progress 31/05/2014 Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line is in progress: Ankara-Sivas YHT and Konya-Karaman high speed train lines continue to be reported. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "Our Railways partners in the field of history that the country is a high-speed train operators in the railway area and Germany also make them more qualified and inevitable featured cooperation," he said. Karaman, 2014 Turkish-German Science Year at the Ankara Palas'da "1. High-Speed Railway Planning and Business Workshop" in his speech at the opening of the German experts, together with the high-speed trainers expressed his satisfaction with making. Turkey's past that makes many subjects fate of the union with Germany ...
- As soon as the Bursa high-speed train line is completed, the metro will be extended to the gate 27/05/2012 As soon as the Bursa high-speed train line is completed, it will be transported up to the Passage, and there will be a train with a diesel train to Burgas and a separate diesel train from Burgas to Mudanya. We can share the news and opinions about the Bursaray passage line in this title, and the estimated length of the line will probably be around 3 km. 2 station displacement made last year to Emek further strengthened this direction of Bursaray. But there was still a bit more to go ahead. Bursa is very suitable to expand in this direction.
- TCDD Konya - Karaman Railway Line Project 2. announcement is scheduled for December 28/11/2012 It will be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), Konya - Karaman Railway, 2. Preparation of the tender for the. Line Construction mal has reached the stage of completion. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the preparatory works, TCDD Board of Directors' approval will be applied for the tender announcement. After receiving the necessary approvals, tender proposals are expected to be made in December. Approximately 102 km will be transported to the new line even with 200 km speed. 2 next to the current line. a line to be built. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD Konya - Karaman Railway Line Project 2. announcement is scheduled for December 03/12/2012 It will be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), Konya - Karaman Railway, 2. Preparation of the tender for the. Line Construction mal has reached the stage of completion. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the preparatory works, TCDD Board of Directors' approval will be applied for the tender announcement. After receiving the necessary approvals, tender proposals are expected to be made in December. Approximately 102 km will be transported to the new line even with 200 km speed. 2 next to the current line. a line to be built. After completion of this, the existing structure, which is currently used, with its substructure reinforcements müt
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 09/08/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya-Karaman High-Speed Railway line studies in the construction work. Apaydın went to the Railway Construction Site and Substation in Çumra and received information from the contractor company authorities. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project Within the scope of the project; 102 km / h speed, double-track, signal and are constructed electrically.
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 02/02/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın 29 January 2019 On Tuesday, Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project; Ereğli and Çumra construction sites, Karaman Garı and Konya continues to work with the YHT Rail and Kayacık Logistics Center. Apaydın received information about the work. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project With the completion of the Konya-Karaman railway project with a length of 102 km, the travel time between Konya and Karaman will be reduced to 1 minutes 13 minutes. Konya YHT Station Konya Wheat Market Location is being constructed at YHT Station which will include all kinds of social and cultural facilities for passengers. Annual 40 X
- Karanlıkdere Ski Lift Project Completing 04/10/2009 The Karanlıkdere Ski Lift Project, prepared for the Bayraktepe Ski Center in the Sarıkamış district of Kars, is reported to be at the completion stage. Ahmet Altunbaş, the District Governor, who informed the press about the issue in the field where the works were conducted, said that the construction of the chair lift would be a major contribution to the region. Altaybak said that the chairlift that will be built between Bayraktepe and Karanlıkdere will be one thousand 750 meters long and 4 seats 72. is a very important düzen
- Complete heavy maintenance of SAMRAY trams 16/08/2012 The first heavy maintenance of the 10 tramway in the Samsun Light Rail System, which was commissioned at 2010 October 16, will be completed by the end of August. Some of the operations carried out within the scope of heavy maintenance at 200.000 kilometers include: - Checking, cleaning and inspection of cables of high voltage equipment (Pantograph, High speed circuit breaker, Draw frame inverters, etc.), - Control of mechanism plate, endless screw and circumferential seal of doors. , inspection and lubrication operations, - Performing emergency functional tests on the doors, - Inspection of compressor, condenser battery and pipes of Passenger Area refrigerant circuit, ası
- Completion of Taksim-Yenikapı metro 11/10/2012 Construction of the new line that will connect Istanbul metro with Yenikapı continues. When the subway line is completed, it will consist of Taksim-Şişhane-Unkapanı-Şehzadebaşı-Yenikapı stops. When the new line is opened; A passenger from Sarıyer-Hacıosman will be able to go to Yenikapı transfer station without interruption. From here you will be able to reach to Kadıköy-Kartal, Bakırköy-Atatürk Airport or Bağcılar-Başakşehir with a connection to Marmaray. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, "the line, 1 million passengers per day will carry ... Tunnel excavations are talking about a finished line," he said. HALİÇ BRIDGE IS READY FOR THE END OF THE YEAR One of the stops of the metro will be the Golden Horn. The legs of the Golden Horn Bridge, which will carry the Istanbul metro on earth, have been completed. The metro that will come to Azapkapı will pass this bridge and again at the foot of Süleymaniye k
- Completing the Ankara metro 02/01/2013 Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, evaluated the developments in 2012 and the 2013 targets of the ministry in the transport, maritime and communication sectors to the AA correspondent. Last 10 10 over a thousand completed the project over the year to remind the service Lightning, '' 2013 102 in this context will start the new project, 434 project will continue, 111 project will give service, '' he said. Airport tender Especially the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Railway and a half-century dream Marmaray'ın 2013 will be put into service in the year stating that already Yildirim, again one of the world's largest projects 3 Istanbul. airport hava
- Completing an Overpass in Izbanda 07/07/2013 Completion of an Overpass in Izbalı On the Aliağa-Menderes line, the 18 pedestrian overpass is opened and the 6 overpass is continuing its project works. Aliağa-Menderes-İZBAN which is the biggest public transportation project in the history of the Republic, continues to work in the suburban line to gain a pedestrian crossing to every point required to facilitate the crossing of citizens. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been commissioned by making 19 pieces of pedestrian upper and lower passages at required points, is at the 18 crossing İhtiyaç
- Completion of the project's subway project 15 in October 08/10/2013 The metro application project 15 is completed in October: Adana Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz said that the metro application project 15 will be completed in October. The first session of the Metropolitan Municipality Council in October took place under the presidency of Aldırmaz. CHP Council Member Mehmet Esendemir, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's Adana Metro Station expressed in the meeting in the Square's Metro Application Project, answering the question of Aldırmaz, "Prime Minister 'Application project still could not be done by the Metropolitan Municipality," he said. Then I went to the prime minister at dinner (at the fairground). I will take over the first stage of the Metron. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will do the second stage 'you said. İkinci
- Completing the Trolleybus Road in Şanlıurfa 27/11/2013 Completion of Sanliurfa Trolleybus Road: After the completion of the asphalt work on the Diyarbakir road from the Şanlıurfa Abide Junction to Karaköprü, modern median arrangements were initiated. It is reported that the middle median should be used as a trolleybus in the middle of the meditation period. Sanliurfa Municipality, which extends its 20 meter and extends its 50 meters to 3 meters, has prepared the 2 lanes as the road ahead and after the road works. By placing the desinators in the middle median of the road, the drivers were able to follow the strips more easily. Abide Karaköprü, which continues for approximately XNUMX months, is the road up to ö
- Beams of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge are being completed 25/08/2014 The beams of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge are being completed: Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, the third port of Europe and Asia, is rising rapidly. The towers, where the permanent beams are completed, will reach the final height of 322 meters in October. The construction of the 'Third Bridge', which was started on the northern side of the Bosphorus facing the Black Sea, continues. Yavuz Sultan Selim, also known as Yavuz Sultan Selim, will be the largest in the world with a width of 59. When completed, the 322 meters will reach the bridge feet, 4.5 meters per week up to 272 meters. An important link between Europe and Asia Avrupa