21-25 On January 2019, Kayas - Irmak - Kırıkkale Çetinkaya Electrification Facilities by Transportation Systems in Kayseri , Project, Application, Maintenance and Repair training was organized.
In the training given by Yapı Merkezi, General Coordinator of Transportation Systems, Serdar Güler, Electrification Design Chief Seda Çağlar, Site Manager Fahretdin Şener KÇE project; Human Resources Chief Gülsün Han made a presentation about Human Resources Policies.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- AFAD Team Practices 07/03/2014 Practical trainings of AFAD teams do not reveal the truth: In the hands-on trainings of Erzurum Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency Directorate personnel in order to intervene in a possible natural disaster, there are no realistic images. renewing themselves with trainings, aims to minimize the loss of life and property in a possible disaster. Practical training programs which are taken by Provincial Disaster and Emergency Directorate personnel in order to intervene in a possible natural disaster immediately reveal the facts that do not make the reality. Earthquakes, floods, avalanches such as natural disasters ...
- BTK Railway Project with a dream, a date has taken place 28/09/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in a test drive in the direction of Tbilisi-Kars as part of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project. The Turkish delegation accompanied Georgian Minister of Economic and Sustainable Development Giorgi Gakharia and Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijani Railways Administration. Arslan, who answered the questions of journalists in the train, said that this project which is carried out by the three countries around the world is very important for the development of economic and human relations. Arslan, referring to the feasibility studies of the project, "a train departing from Baku seamlessly Tbilisi from Kars to go to accompany in the test means. 19 in July we made a piece by piece"
- Harameyn High Speed Train Project Pre-Opening 27/09/2018 The opening of the Harameyn High Speed Train Project was carried out with a ceremony covering the Jeddah and Medina High-Speed Train Stations, which were undertaken by the Yapı Merkezi, with the presence of the King of Saudi Arabia Selman Bin Abdülaziz. During the ceremony held in Jeddah Station, Yapı Merkezi İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. General Manager Sami Özge ARIOĞLU and Mehmet DEMİRER, Assistant General Manager responsible for Qualified Building Group, and the senior management of the project, as well as the Governor of Mecca, Prince Halit Bin Faisal and his deputy Prince Abdullah Bin Bandar, Jeddah Governor Prince Mishaal Bin Majid, the Minister of Transport. Nabil Al Amoudi has a lot of udi
- The dream of the late governor Recep Yazıcıoğlu 01/04/2013 Ergan Mountain Ski Center, Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic opened in ERZINCAN. Minister Yildirim, who made the first speech at the opening, praised Minister Kılıç when he invited him to the stand. Ergan Mountain Ski Center, which is one of the biggest projects of Erzincan and spent about 45 million pounds to date, has been aligned with the International Mountain Skiing First Foot Championship. Indeki
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012 The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own handles for the project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- 2. AK Party-CHP Partnership in Izmir 05/11/2012
The AK Party and the CHP for the first time in a transportation project in Izmir 'partner' had been. Aliaga with 80-kilometer light rail between meander system, CHP İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and the AK Party Ministry of Transportation TCDD was launched as a joint production of the municipality and the government of Turkey's largest environmental project 'you can swim and livable Izmir Bay' for cooperation took the decision. The 10 billion dollar spending will deepen the water flowing from the Gulf's pollution, the next generation of deep water ships and anyone wishing to swim there. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION: Our city is our own project about the rescue of Izmir Bay Ş
- Kartal Kadıköy subway line test drive took place 11/11/2011 A test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place The test drive of the Kartal Kadıköy subway line took place. With the metro line planned to be put into service in February of the 2012, the transportation service to the Asian side of Istanbul will be started for the first time in the history of the republic. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 9 severely designed earthquake resistant and 1,5 million passengers carrying the capacity of the Kartal Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. Topbaş, who came to Kartal Station, got on the subway by walking the road specially designed for visually impaired citizens. The test drive of the Metro, Kartal Kadıköy metro line is a special date for today Met
- EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening With The Participation Of The Minister Yıldırım (Video) 08/03/2012 EurasiaRail 2012 Exhibition Opening took place with the participation of Minister Yıldırım Eurasia Rail Fair was opened by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım 2. During the opening ceremony of the Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, ım The Future 10 is our target in the railways for the year by adding a new 30 billion dollar new rail investment to our existing investments, increasing our 10 thousand kilometers to our high speed rail network and increasing our conventional railway network by one thousand kilometers to 4. The total network will be to upgrade to 26 a thousand kilometers, toplam he said. the http://youtu.be/xnumxjqxnumxlrxnumxytxnumx
- IZBAN seminar was held with intensive participation 17/04/2013 A seminar on İZBAN took place with the intense participation of İZBAN General Manager İnş. Eng. Sabahattin ERİŞ presented a seminar on "A Model in Urban Rail Systems: İZBAN". In the presentation of Sabahattin ERİŞ according to international standards in suburban management, the situation of the İzban, the comparison of other transportation systems with the İzban costs, the process of making the existing railway lines renewed by suburban system, the problems in the current system, the İzban operating system, the integration status of İzban with other transportation systems in İzmir, İzmir-Ankara YHT project gave detailed information about the railway systems that are planned to be built in İzmir and the region in the coming years. After the presentation, our members' questions in detail Sunum
- DTD Member Meeting Held in Ankara 25/04/2013 DTD Member Meeting was held in Ankara Member Meeting and Dinner of Rail Transport Association 16 April 2013 was held on Tuesday with the intense participation at Ankara's Altınel Hotel. Mr. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) and Mr. Erol Çıtak, General Director of Railway Regulation, participated in the meeting. In their speeches and in their answers to the questions of our members, the authorities stated that they would be in close cooperation with the Railway Transport Association in all the arrangements that the Ministry would issue on the railway and logistics issues. At the meeting, April 18 2013, which will be debated in Parliament on Thursday "Liberalization of Railway Transport of Turkey about ...