A detailed meeting was held with the Islamic Development Bank for the financing of Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality.
A detailed meeting was held with the Islamic Development Bank for the financing of Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. After meeting with bureaucrats met with officials of the Islamic Development Bank Mayor Mustafa Çelik, announced that they will come to the tender phase as soon as possible.
Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line for a while the financing negotiations of the Islamic Development Bank officials came to Kayseri. Islamic Development Bank Turkey Transportation Projects Officer Atiq Ahmed chaired by Metropolitan Municipality delegation headed by the Deputy Secretary-General Hamdi Elcü bureaucrats bearing presidency has made a detailed meeting.
The delegation of the Islamic Development Bank later met with Mayor Mustafa Çelik. Islamic Development Bank Turkey Transportation Projects Officer Atiq Ahmed, said they reached the final stage in the talks. Mayor Mustafa Celik also stated that transportation is a major problem for the cities and local administrations are focusing on this issue. Emphasizing that the first condition for relieving transportation is to improve the public transportation systems, Mayor Çelik said, ler We have the fastest growing area of Talas-Anayurt population. The construction of the line that will integrate this population into our existing rail line is very important for us. I hope to make a short time with the Islamic Development Bank loan. We plan to make the tender and lay the foundation in a short time. God willing, we will conclude an auspicious work together, İn he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kayseri Talas Homeland Rail Line Project will be announced in the second half of this year 16/04/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Talas Homeland Rail Line Project After the completion of the route works, the tender will be announced in the second half of this year by the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and new developments have been recorded in the tender for the mas Talas Anayurt Rail System Line Kayseri tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The projects of the line, which will be approximately 6 km long, are being prepared by the municipality. The tender will be announced in the second half of the year after the completion of the route works. The project is expected to cost around 6.933.000 TL. Reference: Investments 1213 / 29 December 2014
- Kayseri Erciyes University - Talas Anayurt Rail Line Project Tender Notices 14/05/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes University - Talas Homeland Rail System Line Project The tender announcement is expected to be made at the beginning of 2016. The preparation of the tender for UM Talas Anayurt Rail System Line An was started by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; tender announcement is expected at the beginning of 2016. Authorities, the route continues to work, the line can pass through the Erciyes University said. If the university administration does not give this permission, the line will go to Anayurt over another route and T will be connected to the university. The route works will continue and the projects of the line that will be approximately 6 km long by the municipality çalış
- Kayseri Talas Homeland Zone Rail Line Construction tender 2016 year Investment program 31/12/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Talas Homeland Region Rail Line Project Construction tender was included in the Investment Program of the year 2016 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality will perform the new developments on the tender for tı Rail System Line Construction to Talas Homeland Area in addition to the Existing Rail System Line Kayseri was recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The construction tender was included in the 2016 Investment Program. The project cost will be 2.000.000 TL. The route works will continue and the projects of the line will be approximately 6 km. The specifications can be obtained from the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality (Tel: 0352 222 89 60) after the announcement of the announcement. Reference:…
- Tender Process Begins at Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line 15/02/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality is adding a new ring to the rail system network which is the most comfortable transportation system. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, three days in Kayseri, the Islamic Development Bank with the authorities to pass the line Hulusi Akar Boulevard found. As a result of the negotiations, the Talas-Anayurt Line could start the tender process. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Iller Bank Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line will provide financing to the officials of the Islamic Development Bank first met with his office. The Regional Director of the Provincial Directorate of Ilbank Sönmez Ata also attended the meeting. Three days in Kayseri who studies Islamic Development Bank Transportation Projects Officer Atiq Turkey ...
- Talas Line Ends 21/10/2014 The Talas Line has come to an end: Talas Rail System Line, which was built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, has reached its final stage. 25 will be launched by our Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on October Saturday. A test drive was carried out on the Talas Rail System Line. A test drive starting from Erciyes University was carried to Cemil Baba Cemetery and the last checks on the line were made. The Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Naziksoy also used the Rail System. The construction of the five-station 3-kilometers Talas Rail Line was started in April. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. by…
- Talas Mevlana Rail System Line Finishes to Finish 12/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality made the March meeting. Mayor Mustafa Çelik, who chaired the meeting, thanked the members of the assembly for their adaptation. President Steel, Kayseri's future and continue to work intensively for the future of Kayseri, he said. Metropolitan Municipality Council, President Mustafa Steel gathered under the management of the matter 39 decided on the matter. At the opening of the meeting, President Mustafa Çelik emphasized the harmony in the assembly and reminded the members of the assembly that the unanimity of the decisions taken by 90 was passed. Talas-Mevlana-Asik Veysel Boulevard Rail System Line financing was also discussed at the meeting. Financing of this line Bu
- Kayseri Anayurt Rail Transport System Project Tender Notices 10/09/2014 Kayseri Anayurt Rail Transport System Project Tender Notice is expected to be made this year. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will take place as a metro or tram. The project is expected to be announced later this year after completion of the preparatory work. Authorities said the line will be about 6 kilometers long. In addition, for the line to be made within the scope of the tender, the tender for 30 vehicles is planned to be reached. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1169 / 17 February 2014 Source
- Mhpli Assembly Member Sending Anayurt Rail System Line 06/12/2016 Mhpli Assembly Member to send the Motherland Rail Line Line: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Talas City Council Member Abdullah Çelebi'nin, Anayurt Rail System drew attention. In the 2014, the Talas-Anayurt Rail System, which is called ü Good luck Bak, has not yet been implemented and the Municipal Assembly member of the MHP, Çelebi said, hay Our Minister Mehmet Özhaseki was in Kayseri, and the President came for the office on Sunday. If we ask from the Minister, 2014 in the 'Good afternoon,' said the opening of the Motherland Rail System. X he said. … THE ROUTE DETERMINATION WORKS COMPLETED Ocak On the other hand, Talas Municipality, 2015 in January in the statement, after the rail system of the Talas line Erciyes “
- Kayseri Rail System 15 in Talas in September 04/06/2014 Kayseri Rail System 15 is in Talas in September: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's groundbreaking project in the city transportation of light rail system 3. University-Cemil Baba Cemetery section of the Talas line, which will enter service on September 15 2014 reported. Talas Municipal Assembly June meeting President It was chaired by Mustafa Palancıoğlu. Arif Emecen, the Head of Rail System Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, attended the meeting as a speaker. Emecen, providing high quality and fast transportation to the council members about the rail system's Talas line works, reminded that the 7,5 kilometer line was tendered in 2011.
- Feasibility studies for the tender for Kayseri Homeland Trambus Project are expected to be completed 16/10/2014 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Homeland Trambus Project After the completion of the feasibility studies, the tender for the construction is expected to be made. The new developments related to the m Homeland Trambus Project ından, which will be carried out by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the feasibility studies, it is expected that the tender will be made for the construction work at the beginning of 2015. The officials we met at this stage, the possibility of a tender as a tram line, the subject will be clarified after the completion of the feasibility studies noted. The line will be approximately 6 kilometers long. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1196 / 01 September 2014 (APE)
- Construction of the university-Talas rail system line started 28/02/2014 Construction of the university-Talas rail system line: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki met with young people in Talas. "We are the owner of a claim and we want to grow this city continuously." Özhaseki said that, giving the good news about the rail system to Talaslılar, the construction of the University-Talas line began, he said. President Mehmet Özhaseki, as well as the President of the AK Party, Omer Dengiz and Talas mayor candidate Mustafa Palancıoğlu also attended the meeting held in Ülkem Student Dormitory. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, presidential candidate explaining his projects for Talas, stated that they will work with academics in order to guide the future of young people. "We will establish a human resources development center. The wrong profession in our country"
- Talas rail system line ready to prime 24/10/2014 Talas rail system line is ready for Prime Minister: The Prime Minister will come to Kayseri for the first time as a Prime Minister. Dr. Talas rail system line for Ahmet Davutoglu is finishing touches. Dr. Mayor of Talas who examined the final preparations on the 3 kilometer line. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, the line takes place as the fastest 5 stop with the completion feature rail system in Turkey, he said. Mayor Palancıoğlu stated that the arrival of the rail system, which is a comfortable and fast system in public transportation to modern and historic Talas, will change the face of the district and said: "Six months is a very short time."
- Fast Train Gospel at the Opening of Talas Rail Line from Davutoğlu 27/10/2014 Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu participated in the opening ceremony of the Kayseri Rail System Talas Line and the New State Complex. .Davutoğlu, in his speech at the opening ceremony gave the good news of the train to Kayseri. Davutoglu, "We know that Kayseri is waiting for a train with longing. We will hit the dig." "We are determined to make Kayseri a logistics city. No one can prevent the rise of this country. We are putting the rail system in the system today. They will benefit the Kayserians. I'll follow this. "One of the longest suburban lines"
- İzmir Light Rail System Project is finalized in preparation of specification for 17 vehicle purchase tender 28/08/2014 Izmir Light Rail System Project 17 has reached the stage of preparation of the tender for the purchase of vehicles. (Light Rail System (17) Light Rail Vehicle (5 Wagon) Procurement Ray Yeni new developments related to the tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; preparation of the tender for the aforementioned tender came to the completion stage. After the completion of the studies and the necessary approvals will be announced and the companies will be asked to bid. The specifications of the tender, after the publication of the announcement of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir (0232 461 hal
- The rail system will add to Talas 12/02/2014 The rail system will bring Talas to life: Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki met with local people in Talas-Mevlana neighborhood. President Özhaseki, who gave information about the works to be carried out in the upcoming period, emphasized that the rail system to be provided to Talas will contribute greatly to the region with many big and small projects. However, if the weather goes like this, we can start the day after 15-20.As to the left side of the road in Talas, the rail system will come from the left and the 6-1 of the 2 kilometers N
- Nostalgic Tram Line Project to be Completed in Karaman 15/09/2012 Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu, nostalgic tram between the two squares in the city to come to an end, said: teki The trolley's wagons will be taken from the Netherlands. Rails will be made in Karabük with our own facilities and we will model Antalya as an example. Yap The nostalgic tram project, which will connect two new squares to bring the modern urbanism concept to Karaman, has come to an end. In the tram project called lu City Furniture iki, two new rails will be laid with 5 kilometers. Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu stated that they had been examining the nostalgic tramways serving in many cities such as İstiklal Street in Istanbul and Konyaaltı Avenue in Antalya.
- Bursa T1 Tram Line Ends 01/06/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in the city center by the breath of Bursa T1 Tramway to the end of the construction of the tram line has come to an end. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is running out of reminding the authorities, the power lines are still planted for poles, power lines were installed and transformers were installed, he said. 13 STATION X
- Bursa Tramway Ending the T1 Line Construction 05/06/2013 Bursa Tramway Ending the construction of the T1 line The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa has reached the end of the construction of the T1 line which will breathe transportation in the city center. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is about to end the work reminding the authorities, the power lines are still sewn poles, power lines were drawn and transformers UM
- Bursa Teleferik line test expeditions to the end 06/05/2014 Bursa Teleferik line test expeditions came to an end: the world's longest-distance aircraft, the Bursa Ropeway came to the end of the trial with sand bags. Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarıalan between the 4 thousand 980 meter-long route will start the voyage of the Bursa cable car with the sand bags to the end of the trial voyages. One of the iconic buildings in Bursa, the ropeway was scheduled to be held as of May. '' 95 percent of TEST COMPLETED '' Turkey's first manned aircraft which was redesigned and 1963 years of service in the cable car began following closely the work of modernization Bursa Cableway Inc. Governance…
- BTK Railway Line Project Ends 04/12/2014 It was completed in the BTK Railway Line Project: 2008 was completed in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project, which was started in 83 and was completed after the completion of the project. The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line Project, which was started in 2008 and which will connect China with London via Marmaray after its completion, has reached its final stage. Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia Joint Transportation Commission 29 December xnumx't to discussed at a meeting in Tbilisi, the foundation also 2004 July 24 years in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia presidents with the participation of discarded railway line work in the project, despite the heavy winter conditions in Kars continues. On the railway line Demiryolu
- Izmir-Ankara YHT line project has come to an end 19/03/2015 The Izmir-Ankara YHT line project has come to an end: It was announced that the High Speed Train Line, which will connect Izmir to Ankara, has come to an end in the project works. AK Party Manisa candidate candidate Beyhan Betul Pine, "When the project is completed rail travel time between Izmir-Ankara 14 hours 3 hours will fall to 30 minutes," he said. THE LARGEST 3 CITY SHOULD MEET TOGETHER Salihli and Turgutlu will stop the high-speed trains for the Gar Project is also prepared AK Party Manisa deputy candidate candidate Beyhan Betul Pine, "Ministry of Transport prepared by the February 2015 in the Main Strategy of Transport Results Report, nowadays fast 400600 km away from the trains passengers tren
- BTK Railway line has come to an end 16/11/2016 The end of the BTK railway line is at the end: the end of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which was laid in Kars by President Abdullah Gul, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili. 2008 will be completed by the end of the 2016 in the year of the test drive on the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway line, which is planned to start work at full speed, while the viaducts are completed on the one hand, on the other hand the track's tracks are laid. The work done for the completion of the Iron Silk Road, which is known as the project of the century in Kars, excites the citizens. President of Kars Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Craftsmen (KARSESOB), Adem Burulday, lar
- End of Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line 19/12/2016 The Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line has come to an end: the Karaman-Konya High-Speed Train Line is near the end. After connecting to the line of Mersin will begin their first demo ride will be held in Turkey in the coming days. The Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line is near the end. After connecting to the line of Mersin will begin their first demo ride will be held in Turkey in the coming days. In the first phase, there will be High Speed Cargo transportation between Konya-Karaman and Konya-Karaman-Mersin. Fast freight and high speed passenger transportation will be carried out in the high speed train line between Karaman and Konya. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- PendikHalkalı End of the YHT Line 16/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line until Istanbul-Pendik said that the service, "Pendik-Halkalı In the first quarter of 2019, I hope. Thus, passengers will be able to continue their journey without getting off the high-speed train in Pendik. In the same way, this travel can be done in the Konya-Istanbul route. "Turhan said that the fast train projects are one of the important services of the AK Party government." Turhan stated that 40 of the population of the country was living on these routes and that Turhan, Ankara-Istanbul line is still in Istanbul-Pendik.
- The homeland is re-built with iron nets. 13/03/2012 The second railway mobilization of the Republican era started again. If the projects are implemented, the length of the 11 thousand km railway line will increase to 2023 by 1 thousand km in 26. New 136 km railway network is established annually. Turkey not only 75 billion dollar transport volume in the Asia-Europe corridor in the north-south route plans to the bridge. After Marshall's aids, it is possible to see the road construction, the expansion of the existing roads and the repair of the roads. The railway projects of the Ministry of Transportation show that these works will continue to increase. Because 11 is a thousand km ı