The first phase of the 19,3 Km long line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapi and Zeytinburnu is extended to Eminonu Station. 29 was transferred to Kabataş on June 2006 by passing over Galata Bridge.
In the Kabatas region, the connection between Yenikapi Haciosman Metro Line and Taksim - Kabatas Funicular Line was established and thus 4. Rail transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport has been provided. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bagcilar Line, which were commissioned in 2006 and operated with high-based tramway vehicles, were harmonized with low-floor trams only at the end of a week and combined with the T3 Line on 2011 February 1. With this study, direct rail transportation from Bağcılar to Kabataş has been provided.
The daily number of passengers with the potential of 320.000 (Average) on the route on which it is built, Kabataş-Bağcılar is the 295 Flight in one direction. The Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line, located in the 31 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the duration of the trip is approximately 65 minutes (One-way) and the time is 2 (Peak Hour).
The stations on the whole of the line are suitable for the operation of the low floor tram cars and the ramps for disabled access are constructed with ramps in technical conditions suitable for disabled access. Only Topkapi station was built in the Topkapı underpass.
Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line is considered as one of our spine lines with its high capacity and route, so it provides the possibility to transfer its route to other public transportation vehicles at many points on its route.
* In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
* At the Zeytinburnu Station M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line,
*CevizliBağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station, metrobus line,
* At Topkapı Station, T4 Topkapı - Mescid-i Selam tram line,
* At the Yusufpaşa Station M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines,
* M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
* At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
* At Marmaray, Sirkeci Station,
* With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
* F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
* It can be transferred to F1 Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line, City Lines, IDO and Marine Engines at Kabataş Station.
KABATAŞ-BAĞCILAR TRAMWOOD STORES
Merter Textile Center
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Wrought Iron Railings at Kabatas-Bagcilar Tram Stations 05/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Otogar-Bagcilar Metro / Technical Tour of Bağcılar Station Construction 01/10/2012 Trips Name: Bus Station-Bagcilar Metro / Bagcilar Station Building Attractions: Bağcılar Metro Station Date and Time: 06.10.2012 - 09: 30-12: 00 what the trip attractions: Metro Building, Station Excavation with Top Down Method. TECHNICAL ELEMENTS ASSOCIATION ISTANBUL PROVINCIAL PRESIDENCY Oğuzhan Cad. Oguzhan Ishani No: 17 Floor: Flat 5: 14 Fındıkzade / ISTANBUL Phone: (212) 532 03 75 - (541) 525 80 40 Fax: (0212) 533 17 81 Source: www.tekderistanbul.org
- 37 low-based tramway vehicle starts to work in Kabatas-Bagcilar line 17/12/2010 All of the 37 pieces of low-based tramway vehicles, which were purchased by President Kadir Topbaş to be introduced to the press in the first instance and to meet the increasing passenger demand on the Kabataş-Bağcılar line, were tested. The number of vehicles will go to 92 with those who will enter the service. 5 and 2,5 will be the 4 and 2 minutes in minutes. Since the vehicles are low-based, there are no steps or obstacles in the vehicle. In this way, passengers with disabilities, vehicles will be able to move comfortably. Since the passenger and driver sections are air-conditioned with air conditioning, Istanbul residents will not be affected negatively by the seasonal conditions. In the vehicle, the passenger is optimal in terms of freedom of movement Araç
- Kabatas-Bagcilar tram line breakdown 29/02/2012 According to a statement from Istanbul Transport Inc., Kabatas lam the ropeway of the catenary wire in the Çapa area of Bağcılar tram line occurred. While the flights between Yusufpaşa and Topkapı could not be done for a while, the transportation on the line was made between Kabataş-Yusufpaşa and Topkapı-Bağcılar. After the short-term repair of the fault Kabatas-Bağcılar tram line has returned to normal transportation. Source: AA
- Kataner Teli Koptu, Kabatas-Bagcilar Tram Expeditions 05/04/2013 In Sultanahmet, tram lines were cut when the cataner wire that energized the tram was broken. The flights can be made between Bağcılar-Beyazıt and Kabataş-Sirkeci. Between Sirkeci and Beyazıt, there are approximately 2.5 tram fares. Kabatas-Bagcilar expedition, the time to enter the time of the 12.15 line to the Sultanahmet stop, the tramways that give energy to the kataner wire broke. When the power was cut off, the tram remained where it was before it could enter the station. Explosions occurred when the wire fell over the tram and the smoke rose. The passengers on the tram had a brief panic. While the passengers were evacuated after the doors were opened, the situation was notified to İstanbul Ulaşım A.Ş. Teams coming to the region in a short time to repair the kataner wire Kısa
- Kabatas-Bagcilar Tramways 03/09/2013 Kabataş-Bağcılar Tramways cannot be operated: Tramways cannot be opened from 09.30 due to electrical failure in Kabataş-Bağcılar line. Citizens, to get to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. Teams continue to work to resolve the fault. Due to electrical failure in Kabataş-Bağcılar line, tram services cannot be made from 09.30 hours. Citizens, to get to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. Electrical failure hence CevizliBetween the vineyard and the anchor, the expeditions could not be made. Passengers arriving in Bagcilar direction CevizliKabatas from the direction of the anchor in the direction of the anchor. People, to go to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis.
- Kabatas-Bagcilar Trambus to the tram line 03/09/2013 Kabatas-Bağcılar Tram line trambus: Kabatas-Bağcılar line due to electricity failure tram services can not be made from hours 09.30. Citizens, to go to the workplace to get off the tram metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. A practical solution was provided for the victims and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality buses were put into service. Kabatas-Bağcılar line due to power outage due to tramways discharged. Electrical failure hence CevizliBetween the vineyard and the anchor, the expeditions could not be made. Passengers arriving in Bagcilar direction Cevizlifrom the direction of Kabatas, the anchor in the anchor. Citizens, to go to the workplace to get off the tram metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. BUSHING TO TRAMVAY Bagcilar - Kabatas V
- Bağcılar-Kabataş tram services returned to normal 04/09/2013 Bağcılar-Kabataş tramways returned to normal: Bagcilar-Kabatas tram line in the Pazartekke district due to the break of the wire stranded kataner tramways returned to normal. After the malfunction of approximately 3 hour, Bagcılar-Kabataş flights were started to be done without interruption. The kataner wire, which provides energy to the Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line, was broken at 09.30. Failure CevizliThe flights between Bağ-Çapa were stopped. Passengers were transported from the Pazartekke stop to the Çapa tram stop by bus. Transportation A. Ş. officials were able to correct the malfunction after approximately 3 hours of operation. Bağcılar-Kabataş tramway line was started to be done continuously. Source: www.medya73.com
- Bağcılar-Kabataş Tram Line Renewal Work 23/06/2014 Renovation work at Bağcılar-Kabataş Tram Line: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB), railway and platform renovation of the Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line at Mehmet Akif Station will be carried out. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, T1 Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line will be closed between the dates of 23 June-14 2014 XNUMX July XNUMX due to rail and platform renovation works which will start at Mehmet Akif Station. Mehmet Akif Station will be closed to the passenger reception and the vehicles will not stop at this station. Zeytinburnu-Gungoren rail infrastructure between the safety and comfort of the work to be done in the runway for the change of rail elevations will be done in the existing platforms.
- Istanbul - Bagcilar - Kabatas tram services 07/01/2015 Unable to make a subway tour in Istanbul: Bağcılar - Kabataş tram line between the hours can not be made due to energy failure in 06.10 Güneştepe-Bağcılar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) made a statement about snowfall. Ini According to meteorological forecasts, the snowfall in Istanbul lasted throughout the day. Snowfall on the Asian side lost its influence in the morning. There was hidden ice on the roads with the night air getting cooler. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality teams during the night against excessive rainfall and hidden ice main arteries, especially bridges, viaducts, connection roads and E-5'te salting and İstanbul
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line Electrical Failure 14/05/2016 Electric Failure in the Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line: The failure in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. The breakdown in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. According to information received, hours 10.30 Kabatas-Bağcılar between the tram, Aksaray, malfunctioned. The passengers were evacuated on the fault in the electrical system. As citizens leave the station on foot, security guards shut the passenger entrance, pulling the lanes to the stop entrance. Passengers, Kabatas Beyazit-Grand Bazaar, Bagcilar was directed to the Fındıkzade stop. There was an interruption in the voyages until the technical team resolved the fault.
- Kabataş-Bağcılar expedition tram was derailed (Video) 22/08/2016 The tram that ran the Kabataş-Bağcılar expedition was derailed: The tram, which ran the Kabataş-Bağcılar expedition, was derailed in Merter and hit the high voltage line. While 3 was injured slightly, tram stops were stopped. The tram that ran between Kabatas and Bagcilar was derailed and hit the pole and barriers where the high voltage line was connected. As a result of the impact, it fell directly on the tram, and the 3 citizens were slightly injured and taken to hospitals. The bus stop between Zeytinburnu and Bagcilar was stopped due to the accident. In addition to the tram services, bus services were added. After the accident, most passengers continued on foot. A citizen who spoke after the tram accident, "We did not wait after the accident,"
- Bağcılar Kabataş Tram Line Opened (Video) 23/08/2016 Bağcılar Kabataş Tram Line Opened: In Güngören, İstanbul, the tramway stops due to a shortage in the brakes of the tramway are again in operation after the necessary maintenance work. Istanbul's Gungoren district of the Kabatas-Bagcilar expedition due to the derailment of the expedition of the expedition was stopped. damage occurred. After the tram was lifted and the maintenance and repair of the rails were completed, the voyages returned to normal. https://youtu.be/poxnumxyiaxnumxyaxnumxy
- Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Line Project Construction Consultancy Tender has made 10 Company Prequalification Application (Special News) 05/11/2016 Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Line Project Construction Consultancy Tender 10 Company has applied for Prequalification Implementation of the Extension of Başakşehir-Kayaşehir Metro Line with the Taking of the Section between the Seyitnizam and Zeytinburnu Stations of Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line, which is realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Projects Directorate. Principal Final Project Services Job consultancy service applied for the pre-qualification of 2016 company / joint venture to tender the job. With the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a tender by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the prequalification assessment, 375932 belirtilen
- Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line tunnel solution 07/11/2016 Kabataş-Bağcılar tramway tunnel solution: Approximately 2 kilometer part of Seyitnizam-Merter which is the most troubled part of Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line which has been working on for a long time, will be underground. Approximately 2 kilometer section of Seyitnizam-Merter which is the most troubled part of Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line will be underground. Trams in this region, because they use the same line with other vehicles had to watch slow. Eminönü - Zeytinburnu section, which was the first phase of the line, was built in 1992 during the mayor of Nurettin Sözen. IMM has opened a tender to take the underground line. Calculation of the value increases along the route in the tender specifications and defining the technical processes for return to the public İhale
- Tender Announcement: Kabataş-Bağcılar T1 and Topkapı-Habipler T4 tramway line 2012 YEAR LINE MAINTENANCE REPAIR 16/02/2012 T1-T4 LINE 2012 YEAR LINE MAINTENANCE REPAIR WORK WILL BE MADE. VE TİC.A.Ş. T1-T4 Line 2012 Year Line Maintenance Repair Work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2011 / 204961 1-Administration a) Address: Ferhatpaşa Metro Facilities 34200 Esenler İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) The quality of the construction work,
- Kabataş-Bağcılar New Line in Tram Line! 26/04/2019 2 22 2019 461.994 8 2019 458.872 44 3.122 461.994 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX previous XNUMX passengers carrying the record on Friday by carrying the Kabatas-Bagcilar Tram Line, XNUMX XNUMX number of passengers after the day by increasing the number of passengers XNUMX new record with a total of the record. Moving with a high level of service in station and transportation services as well as in maintenance and repair works, Metro İstanbul provides fast, comfortable, economical and safe transportation services in line with the needs and expectations of its passengers, to make life easier.
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line will land underground in Zeytinburnu 26/04/2019 The project prepared for taking the T1 Tram Line, which is passing through Istanbul Zeytinburnu, to the underground, has been unveiled. According to the news of Mehmet Demirkaya from Habertürk, the introductory dossier of the project, prepared by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Directorate, to take the T1 Tram Line (Zeytinburnu-Seyitnizam) Underground, was presented to the Governorship of Istanbul for the initiation of the EIA process. Because of the same ground traffic as the road traffic, the problem of traffic flow in the region of the tram line to be taken underground 2 had come up for years ago. The zoning plan amendment prepared for the project was accepted at the IBB Parliament last January. According to the presentation file submitted to the Governorate, the göre
- Kadıköy-Tavşantepe Metro Stop Route Duration 02/02/2019 The line is 1. 2012 was completed in 21,7 and 16 station was opened in 2 km between Kadıköy and Kartal. With the construction of Yakacık-Adnan Kahveci, Pendik and Tavşantepe stations, the line's 2. The stage was also completed. 26,5. The length of the line was increased to 19 km and the number of stations to 82. The average time of a route is 06.00 minutes. In the morning, the 24.00 continues its expedition to 4. Each 100 saves passengers time with having an expedition in minutes. The line is located on the DXNUMX route starting from Kadikoy and in Acıbadem region and follows this route until Tavşantepe. Maltepe on the line Hat
- Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Stop Route Duration 03/02/2019 Üsküdar-Cekmekoy Line 20 km long, is the second metro line on the Asian side of Turkey's is the first driverless metro line. The line starts from Üsküdar Square and passes through Ümraniye district center and ends at Çekmeköy Square. It is planned to extend the line with the passenger potential of 180.000 (Average) on the route it was built to, and to extend to the Sultanbeyli and Kurtköy region in line with the future vision of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality rail systems. The Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Line, which has an 16 station, is open between 06.00 and 24.00 and the duration is approximately 32 minutes (One-way) and the time is 8 minutes. STATION STRUCTURES The tunnels of the line are ell
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Stations, Route, Duration 06/02/2019 Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is the first railway system of Metro Istanbul with a length of 21 Km. The first line of the M1 business starts from the Yenikapı integration zone and passes through the Bayrampaşa area to the Bus Station. Following the direction of Merter, the M1A Line passing through Zeytinburnu and extending to Atatürk Airport connects the Suriçi area to the airport. The daily number of passengers with 400.000 (average) passenger potential on the route to which it is built, Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is 169 in one direction. The Yenikapi - Ataturk Airport Line, located in the 18 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the flight time is about ik
- T1 Bağcılar - Kabataş Line 10/07/2012 Sirkeci-Aksaray-Topkapı section of the tram line serving between Zeytinburnu and Kabataş was opened on 1992 and Topkapı-Z.burnu section, March 1994 and Sirkeci-Eminönü section were opened on April 1996. The first section of Sirkeci-Aksaray was opened in 1992, first connected to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu and then to Eminönü and 29 2006 4.Levent was connected to Taksim-Kabataş Funicular with Taksim-4.Levent subway. Uninterrupted rail transportation to the airport. T1 Line In the 2006, T2 Zeytinburnu - Bağcılar line was merged at 3 February 2011 to provide uninterrupted access to Bağcılar from Kabataş. BUSINESS INFORMATION Line LET
- Bağcılar - Bombshell bombed in Kabataş tram 01/01/2016 Bağcılar - Kabataş trolley bomb was scared of the package: Kabataş-Bağcılar car bombs, which were decorated with a bomb, were disrupted. The package with the clock and the cables were detonated by bomb disposal teams. Due to the intervention, the 1 hourly hitch occurred in the tram services. In the direction of Aksaray, passengers on the tram in the direction of the train noticed the package with the cables and the clock and notified the police. 17.30 alert the incoming alarms, the police, a large number of official and civilian crew referred to the region. The passengers on the tram waiting at the Beyazıt station were evacuated. Safety strip of entrance, exit and surrounding of the stop Dur
- Bağcılar Kabataş tram goes underground 10/10/2016 Bağcılar Kabataş trolley goes underground: Bağcılar Kabataş tram line takes the underground between Seyitnizam and Zeytinburnu ... A part of the tram line of Bağcılar Kabataş, which serves a total of 31 stops, is underground. The tram line which runs continuously from Bağcılar to Kabataş was experiencing difficulties at the points where it entered the vehicle traffic. The most important point that this problem is experienced between Seyitnizam and Zeytinburnu. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality decided to take the tram underground in the 2 kilometer between Seyitnizam and Zeytinburnu. The Directorate of Rail Systems Projects is taking the tender to the tender in October. Tender time 26: IMM Directorate of Tender Directorate in 10 N