Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stops Route Duration: The first phase of the 19,3 Km line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu directions was later extended to Eminönü Station. 29 On June 2006, it was connected to Kabataş by crossing the Galata Bridge.
In the Kabatas region, the connection between Yenikapi Haciosman Metro Line and Taksim - Kabatas Funicular Line was established and thus 4. Rail transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport has been provided. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bagcilar Line, which were commissioned in 2006 and operated with high-based tramway vehicles, were harmonized with low-floor trams only at the end of a week and combined with the T3 Line on 2011 February 1. With this study, direct rail transportation from Bağcılar to Kabataş has been provided.
Kabataş Bağcılar has the 320.000 (Average) passenger potential on the route on which it was built and even the number of daily trips is the 295 Expedition in one direction. Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line, where there is an 31 station, serves between 06.00 and 00.00 hours, the journey time is approximately 65 minutes (One way) and the frequency is 2 (Peak Hour) minutes.
The stations on the whole of the line are suitable for the operation of the low floor tram cars and the ramps for disabled access are constructed with ramps in technical conditions suitable for disabled access. Only Topkapi station was built in the Topkapı underpass.
Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line is considered as one of our spine lines with its high capacity and route, so it provides the possibility to transfer its route to other public transportation vehicles at many points on its route.
- * In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
- * At the Zeytinburnu Station M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line,
- *CevizliBağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station, metrobus line,
- * At Topkapı Station, T4 Topkapı - Mescid-i Selam tram line,
- * At the Yusufpaşa Station M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines,
- * M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
- * At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
- * At Marmaray, Sirkeci Station,
- * With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
- * F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
- * It can be transferred to F1 Taksim-Kabataş Funicular Line, City Lines, IDO and Marine Engines at Kabataş Station.
KABATAS BAGCILAR TRAMWAY STATIONS
- Yavuz Selim
- Merter Textile Center
- Mehmet Akif
Interactive Istanbul Metro Map