Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stations Route Duration: 19,3 Km The first phase of the line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu directions was later extended to Eminönü Station. 29 On June 2006, it crossed the Galata Bridge and connected to Kabataş.
In the Kabatas region, the connection between Yenikapi Haciosman Metro Line and Taksim - Kabatas Funicular Line was established and thus 4. Rail transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport has been provided. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bagcilar Line, which were commissioned in 2006 and operated with high-based tramway vehicles, were harmonized with low-floor trams only at the end of a week and combined with the T3 Line on 2011 February 1. With this study, direct rail transportation from Bağcılar to Kabataş has been provided.
Kabataş Bağcılar is the 320.000 Expedition in one direction and the number of daily trips, even with 295 (Average) passenger potential on the route it was built. Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line with 31 station serves between 06.00 and 00.00 hours. Expedition time is about 65 minutes The one-way trip frequency is 2 per minute.
View Kabataş's Full Profile STATION STRUCTURES
The stations on the whole of the line are suitable for the operation of the low floor tram cars and the ramps for disabled access are constructed with ramps in technical conditions suitable for disabled access. Only Topkapi station was built in the Topkapı underpass.
KABATAŞ BAĞCILAR INTEGRATED LINES
Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line is considered as one of our spine lines with its high capacity and route, so it provides the possibility to transfer its route to other public transportation vehicles at many points on its route.
- In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line at Zeytinburnu Station,
- CevizliBağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station, metrobus line,
- T4 Topkapı Mescid-i Selam tram line at Topkapı Station,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines at Yusufpaşa Station,
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
- At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
- Marmaray operation at Sirkeci Station,
- With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
- F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
- At Kabataş Station, F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular line, city lines, IDO and marine engines can be transferred.
KABATAS BAGCILAR TRAMWAY STATIONS
- Yavuz Selim
- Merter Textile Center
- Mehmet Akif
Interactive Istanbul Tram Map
Istanbul Metro Map, Istanbul Tram Map: All maps of Istanbul public transportation systems can be found on the following maps: