Izmir Metropolitan Municipality won an 4 award in two competitions in Istanbul and Ankara. İzmir, which was awarded with the Youth Festival, Adventure Park and İzmirDeniz projects, was also chosen as the proj Most Happy City of the Year Gençlik.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, this year 6. Shining Star Awards. Turkey across the municipality, Shining compete in public and 16 branches of private institutions Star Awards 2019 - Entertainment, in the Activities and Recreation Awards ceremony Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, this year opened for the first time 'Happy City of the Year' category won awards, Adventure Park with the project 'Star Projects', Youth The festival has also won awards in the 'Most Successful Festival' categories.
At the ceremony organized by Tureks International Fairs in Istanbul, ATSAX Fair organized the awards of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Burcu Onenç, Director of Social Projects, Serap Gül, Director of Culture and Art Branch, Başak Somuncu, Branch Manager of EU Grant Projects and General Manager Ahmet Şevki. He took the crab together.
The ver Happy City of the Year e Award was given to Izmir Metropolitan Municipality because it provided the infrastructure to contribute to the happiness and quality of life of the city's residents, and provided the city with entertainment and activity facilities, with its multi-faceted parks and green areas, and providing the residents with an environment of nature.
The Youth Festival, in which İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has won a prize, is almost overthrown in the hearts of university students. 2017 years after thousands came to the festival in Turkey over held in May since students İnciraltı city and staying alone with nature, far away from urban stress by setting up camp in the forest spend days unforgettable participating in both sports and concert events.
Adventure Park Izmir, where Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has won the her Starry Project ır award, focuses on activities where sport and entertainment can coexist, while addressing the group of visitors of all ages. The park features outdoor sports, mountaineering, rock climbing and zipline activities.
An award from architects
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Mavişehir-Üçkuyular between the ata İzmirDeniz Mimar project implemented by the Turkish Association of Freelance Architects av TürkSMD 13. He was awarded the Jury Special Award at the Architecture Awards competition. 2 years to document an organized and current quality architectural monuments in Turkey and in the competition, which aims to reward, have found their owners in 5 category awards in total. In the award ceremony held in Ankara, TSMD Architecture Center. Dr. Ilhan Tekeli, Deputy Head of Projects Projects Ertan Dikmen and Urban Design and Urban Aesthetics Branch Manager Hasibe Velibeyoğlu attended.
Aiming to improve the quality of life by preserving the peaceful life of the inhabitants of İzmir, the Metropolitan Municipality has made a different view of the coastline of 40 km between Mavişehir and Üçkuyular.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- DEMARD 3 Named İzmir Branch Chair 12/03/2018 The Association of Railroad Mechanic Association (DEMARD 3) Izmir Branch, 21. Head of the branch of St. Mountain 3. once selected. Election of Chairman Nami Aras, Secretary General Ali Erdogan, 3 Deputy Regional Director Soner head, Aegean Coordination Manager GE could Commandments, TCDD Transport Inc. Car Care Manager Murat Durkan, TCDD Transport Inc. Car Care Deputy Director of the feast Shah, Turkish Transportation You Mr. Kazim Branch President The head of the Demok Branch, Yakup Demir, the President of the Birdem Branch, Volkan Yağar, and a wide audience. In the election speech of the President kurulan
- A Plus University City Title for Izmir University Students 29/07/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has received the AAA grade from international credit rating agencies, received an A + grade from university students this time. In the lent Student Friendly Cities r survey conducted by the University Research Laboratory in 81 province, İzmir was evaluated at the tarafından A Plus at level which met the expectations of the students at the highest level. University Research Laboratory (Unior) made by the university students in Turkey and offers a broad perspective on the university experience "to Turkey University Satisfaction Survey" (Tuma) was marked Izmir. Student Friendly University Cities in Izmir, 81 with the significant impact of the practices carried out on the way of Şehir becoming a university city… by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality.
- TCDD is 3. Visit to Seçkin Mutlu from Regional Directorate 25/04/2017 TCDD 3. Visit to Seçkin Mutlu from the Regional Directorate: TCDD 3. Regional Director and İZBAN Board Member Selim Koçbay visited İZBAN General Manager Seçkin Mutlu in his office. TCDD 3. Regional Director and İZBAN Board Member Selim Koçbay, Deputy Regional Manager, Nizamettin Çiçek and Service Managers, have just started working with İZBAN A.Ş. They visited General Manager Seçkin Mutlu in his office. Selim Koçbay and the accompanying delegation wishes success in their new role, while İZBAN A.Ş. General Manager Seçkin Mutlu expressed his satisfaction with the visit.
- World's Most Admired Company Selected by Goodyear Fortune Magazine 14/03/2014 The World's Most Admired Company, by Fortune Magazine, was selected by Goodyear: Fortune, one of the world's leading economics magazines, annually announces the 2013 year results of the der Most Admired Companies: survey organized by companies worldwide. Goodyear was selected as the most admired company in the category of arı motor vehicle parts manufacturer aya according to the study organized by Fortune Magazine. Goodyear, nine different evaluation criteria; human management, asset utilization, social responsibility, long-term investment, production and service quality in the first place in five criteria took the first place. Goodyear President and CEO Richard J. Kramer said, ı To achieve this success and at the peak of such an important assessment Good
- Ceva En Green Logistics Company Selected 01/07/2014 Ceva En Green Logistics Company selected: CEVA received the, Best Green Logistics Company "award at the 2014 Asia International Transport and Supply Chain Awards (AUTTZÖ). CEVA Logistics, which continues to be an example in the sector with its eco-friendly works, is the 28 in Shanghai. Asia received the Best Green Logistics Company Award at the International Transport and Supply Chain Awards. The Asia International Transport and Supply Chain Awards are given in terms of service quality, stability, innovation, customer relationship management and reliability criteria. CEVA Asia Pacific President Peter Dew received the award in the category of Best 3PL and Best Green Logistics Company, "This N
- 3. Best route selected for bridge 16/10/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, hosted the consul-general in Istanbul for breakfast at Emirgan Mansion. President Kadir Topbas who listened his thoughts about Istanbul, also answered questions about Istanbul. Kadir Topbas, 3. He answered the question about the views of civil society organizations and citizens in the bridge study; Var We need systems that combine two continents on the east-west axis, where traffic is the busiest in Istanbul. The ongoing Marmaray and the rubber wheel tube are out of the 3. bridges are also needed. You know how many bridges are in New York and the Sean and Times rivers. To make life easier Günlük
- Alstom Grid has been selected Turkey 2013 Star Export 26/02/2014 Alstom Grid Turkey 2013 Export star was chosen: the Istanbul Mineral and Metals Exporters' Association (IMMIB) is traditionally held and it was the highest exporting companies reward the ceremony 19 February, "Transformers, Inductors" category at the most by exports Alstom in the first place grid Energy Industry Inc. "2013 Export yıldızıxnumx having a factory in Turkey's largest power transformer plant in Gebze Alstom Grid so again in its category as it was in previous years has maintained its position as the leader in the first year 1. This award, which has been taken since 2013, has been an indicator of Alstom's high export rate and stable success. X
- Erkeskin Re-elected as President of UTİKAD 04/12/2014 Erkeskin Re-elected to the Chairmanship of UTIKAD: 32. At the Ordinary General Assembly, Turgut Erkeskin was re-elected as the Chairman of UTİKAD. Erkeskin, who has served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of UTIKAD since 2010, became the President of UTİKAD for the third time. Nil Tunaşar, Arif Badur, Kayıhan Özdemir Turan and Emre Eldener, who were in the Board of Directors of UTIKAD in the previous period, continued their duties in the new period. board members. International Transport and Uluslararası
- Railway Lovers and Volunteers Relief Association-Against the Presidency 05/04/2015 The Presidency of the Association of Railway Lovers and Volunteers Aid was re-elected by the Presidency: In the general assembly held at the Macunköy Social Facilities of the Bank of Provinces, Öndeş became the leader again after taking the game of the members of the thousand 30. Pre-Res, in his speech here, thanked the members for their support, and the crate's guesthouse, health, education services will continue increasingly, he said. General Assembly, AK Party Deputy Malatya Cemal Akın, Grand National Assembly Manager Ömer Faruk Öz, MHP Osmaniye Deputy Hasan Huseyin Turkoglu, TCDD Deputy General Manager Adem Kayış and many members of the association attended.
- Hill International selected Project Management Office of “The Gate Of Complex in Cairo 21/05/2015 Hill International is selected as the Project Management Office of the Multipurpose Use Complex çok The Gate ”in Cairo: Hill International (NYSE: HIL), the international leader in the Management of Construction Risks today, the multi-purpose complex Of The Gate 'in Cairo, Egypt. has signed a contract with Abraj Misr to provide management services. The estimated value of the four-year contract to Hill is approximately 18.4 million EGP (2.4 million $). The 2.3 billion EGP (300 million $) residential complex will include eight towers and a five-star hotel, six residential buildings and a luxury residential tower. Build,…
- UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the DEİK Logistics Business Council 26/10/2015 UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of DEIK Logistics Business Council: UTIKAD Chairman of the Board of Directors and Vice President of FIATA Mr. Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Logistics Business Council. Established within the Sectoral Business Councils of Foreign Economic Relations Board in 2013, the DEİK Logistics Business Council is working towards making the Turkish Logistics Sector more respected and competitive in the international arena. 23 At the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the DEIK Logistics Business Council 2015 Year held in Istanbul on October, UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Logistics Business Council. Turgut Erkeskin, election Turgut
- Turkish Company Gulermak elected as the capital of Poland for the extension of Warsaw Metro 09/11/2015 Poland's Capital of Warsaw Metro Company for the Extension Work for the Turkish Company Gülermak elected: the capital of Poland, the tender for the extension of the Warsaw metro was found. Warsaw Metro 2. The tender for the extension of the two-way line will be extended to the Turkish firm Gülermak for the extension of the west, and the Astaldi firm for the expansion to the east. Gülermak Construction will make the 3,5 km long western extension of the line. 3 will cost 1,15 billion zloty (862 million tl). The 3,1 km-long extension of the east is the 1,07 billion zloty (802) by Astaldi.
- Bombardier and Alstom Firms Selected for Signalization in Barcelona Suburb 02/12/2015 Bombardier and Alstom Companies were selected for the Signal Submission of the Barcelona Suburb: In Spain, a consortium established with the partnership of ADIF and the Bombardier and Alstom companies in Spain signed a new agreement with 87,9 million Euros. According to the agreement, companies will undertake the signaling and maintenance works of the Barcelona suburb. Companies will do this work between the 56 km-long L'Hospitalet de Llobregat and Mataro. The agreement envisions the completion of 54 million euros, the installation of new electrical systems, train protection and power supply systems and repair of mobile communication networks in the 21 month. The remaining 34 million euros X
- Eurasia Tunnel Selected as World's Best Tunnel Project 2016 17/10/2016 The Eurasia Tunnel was selected as the World's Best Tunnel Project 2016: The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the Asian and European continents for the first time to a highway tunnel beneath the seafloor, was awarded with the world's greatest award days before the opening. The Engineering News Record (ENR) Magazine, which has guided the construction industry and has been published in the US since 20, has chosen the Eurasia Tunnel as the Der Best Project of 1874 Worldwide ve in the tunnel and bridge category. 2016 The historical award given to the Eurasian Tunnel, the first passage of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, in October 2014 ATAŞ Board of Directors held a ceremony in New York.
- İsa ApaydınUIC was elected vice-president 02/12/2016 İsa ApaydınWas elected as vice president of UIC: TCDD General Manager and Chairman of the Board İsa ApaydınElected as vice president of the International Railways Association (UIC) - the 5 member of the UIC 195 continent, which is the largest organization in the field of railways. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director and Chairman of the Board İsa Apaydınto Russia. UIC 89 in St. Petersburg. At the General Assembly, he was unanimously assigned to serve as vice president. Apaydin, between railway companies and railway unions worldwide to improve business established to carry out any activities related to the development of transport uıc'y, was elected the first executive from Turkey. ...
- Schaeffler is named the best in the industry 28/03/2017 Schaeffler was voted the best in the industry: the leading industry magazine, MM MaschinenMarkt üstr honored industry-leading innovations for the second time this year with the “Best Industry Award Scha. In the 4.0 category, Schaeffler won the 2017 Award, the Industry's Best, with technology for sensor-to-cloud communications. MM MaschinenMarkt magazine, published weekly in Germany with the 40 bin circulation, chose "The Best Industry". The winners received their awards at the premiere of the 16 February night at the Vogel Convention Center in Wuerzburg. Schaeffler was awarded in the "Industry 4.0" category. Schaeffler developed the Machine Tool 4.0 from sensor to cloud, enabling the current technology to communicate with the new digitized components.
- IDO, Logistics Friendly Agency of the Year 11/04/2017 IDO was selected as the Logistics Friendly Institution of the Year: İDO was selected as the Kurumu Logistics-Friendly Corporation of the Year Ekonomi with Ro-Ro line at the Logistics Achievement Awards of the Year organized within the scope of the Economy and Logistics Summit held for the second time this year. Achievement Awards in Logistics are determined by the votes of approximately 5 thousand people within the sector. The second edition of the Economy and Logistics Summit was held in Hilton Istanbul Bomonti under the slogan 'Strong Logistics for Competitive Economy'. In addition to the representatives of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Ministry of Economy, representatives of the public, real sector and logistics sector attended the summit's 'Achievement Awards in Logistics' award. Important names of the logistics sector Lojistik
- MANN + HUMMEL was selected as the supplier of the year by General Motors 18/04/2017 MANN + HUMMEL was selected by General Motors as the Supplier of the Year: 25 in Orlando, Florida. At the ceremony of 'Supplier of the Year', General Motors selected MANN + HUMMEL as the Supplier of the Year. This award was awarded especially for MANN + HUMMEL's air intake system and the company was awarded the 22. MANN + HUMMEL was also awarded the Silver Anniversary Award for this particular success. Iyet The Supplier of the Year Award is a clear reflection of MANN + HUMMEL's commitment to excellence, e said Steve Kiefer, Executive Vice President of Global Motors' Global Purchasing and Supply Chain. I The company was named 25 Supplier of the Year in the past 22 yearly period. In addition to MANN + HUMMEL, '
- IETT was selected as Low Carbon Hero 28/04/2017 IETT Low Carbon Hero was selected: Istanbul 146 serving the years, has become Turkey's most established brand in the public transportation has added a new award to IETT. IETT, which is one step ahead with its environmentalist identity in our world where natural life is increasingly disappearing, was awarded the 'Low Carbon Hero' award. In our world where the effects of global warming and climate change are felt more and more, natural life is becoming more and more disappeared, successful companies in the management of carbon are 4. Awarded at Istanbul Carbon Summit. IETT, which works to reduce its carbon footprint with its responsibility to the environment, is the Carbon Hero of Low Carbon given by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association olan
- Successful Woman Driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Was Selected as the Driver of the Month 24/05/2017 Successful Women Driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Was Selected as the Driver of the Month: Türkan Uysal, one of the successful women's drivers of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, won the captain of the month in urban transportation. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union won under the auspices of the Captain's Club an award organized by month captains driver for three months by the platform, taking Mugla Metropolitan Municipality's successful female driver in the transportation Turkan tame used 40 thousand games 19 thousand. Türkan Uysal, one of the women's driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in Muğla, said that they provide service to the citizens in the city for a safe and comfortable journey in Muğla.
- Turgut Erkeskin from UTIKAD was elected to FIATA Presidential Board 14/10/2017 UTİKAD, the International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers, has successfully accomplished its mission to represent the Turkish logistics sector in international platforms. At the FIATA World Congress in Malaysia, UTIKAD signed a great success in 4-8 October 2017. UTİKAD Vice Chairman Turgut Erkeskin received the highest vote in the last day of the congress, and was appointed as the Senior Vice President of FIATA. With the membership of 445, UTIKAD, the roof organization of the Turkish logistics sector, was the owner of an international success. The Board of Directors of UTIKAD has been serving as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of UTIKAD between 2010-2016 X
- Nurullah Albayrak elected as the Chairman of Turkish Transportation 27/02/2018 Turkish Transport-You 6. The Ordinary General Assembly was held on 24 February 2018 at Altınel Ankara Hotel. The Chairman of the Board of the Turkish Agricultural Energy-Sen Chairman Mustafa TÜMER'in Ordinary General Assembly, Respect and Turkish National Anthem began with the National Anthem. Turkish Energy-Sen General Chairman Mustafa Tümer, Turkish Local Service-Sen Chairman Mustafa Yorulmaz and Vice President Ali Rıza Kayar participated in the Ordinary General Assembly. As a result of the 6 General Assembly, the Chairman of the Sivas Branch, M.Nurullah ALBAYRAK was elected as the Chairman. Board Members: Vedat EMRE, Filiz ŞAHİN, Fuat DEMİRDÖĞER, A.Özkan ERTEKİN.
- Valeo, Turkey and Europe this year, "Best Employer" award 29/04/2014 Valeo, in Turkey and in Europe this year, "Best Employers" were selected: automotive supplier Valeo giant "human factor, is at the heart of Valeo's" policy of the crowning achievements in the international field of human resources. Valeo, the world's leading automotive supplier, has been awarded the yönetiminde Best Employer Vale certificate for the third consecutive year in the international arena with the en first person ile value adopted globally in Human Resources management. International independent research company Top Employers Institute every year; it rewards all outstanding companies worldwide, providing excellent conditions to their employees, developing and supporting talents. In this context, Valeo, ”Top Employers 2014“ certificate and human resources Bu
- GOLD WINNER Selected at Metro Istanbul SAP Quality Awards 04/10/2018 Metro Istanbul in Turkey SAP Quality Awards "Business Transformation" category was chosen goldwinn! The SAP Business Transformation project, which started in 2017 and was launched in the first Phase 1 January 2018, was a successful work to improve the business processes of Metro Istanbul. Ongoing 2. The development process was completed with the introduction of the phase applications into a live service environment as of 1 October 2018. With the completion of the integration, resource planning and management processes in all business processes within Metro Istanbul started to be operated via SAP. SAP resource planning in our country with the project and transformation size that has been revealed Ort
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X