He was alarmed at the Istanbul Airport by the British Civil Aviation Authority.
airporthab isAccording to the news, the 18 will be examined by the British on Monday, February the latest status of Istanbul Airport. Due to the aforementioned examinations, it was noted that the studies would stop between 08: 00-13: 00 and no work would be done in the terminal in particular.
In addition to stopping work, all units were warned to eliminate some of the prohibited substances found during the construction works. Notice made; it was emphasized that the prohibited substances should be kept under lock and the places accessible to the passengers should be checked in particular.
Here's a warning that all units are alerted:
18 In the morning, the construction of the terminal within the 08: 00-13: 00 range should not be carried out due to an inspection visit by the UK Civil Aviation Authority on Monday. In this sense, it is necessary to inform all the stakeholders and subcontractors, to keep the banned materials locked due to the ongoing construction works especially in the bosphorus region, to check the spaces that the passengers can reach and to remove the banned materials if any.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- UK terror alarm! Metro evacuated 25/07/2016 UK terror alarm! Metro evacuated: a subway station in London, England, was evacuated due to abandoned vehicle located near the metro. The British police, Scotland Yard said in a statement that Barnet is located in the north-west of the city. Police said they were working to find the owner of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to the safety area of the area, near the vehicle learned that the Golders Green metro station was evacuated. 28 in London In June, the Westmister Bridge, near the parliament, was closed for a while due to a suspicious vehicle abandoned. The bridge was opened when the driver of the vehicle was found. The terrorist alarm level in the UK is "strongly" of a terrorist attack
- Bomb alarm at metro and metrobus stops from Istanbul police 28/07/2015 Istanbul Police bomb bomb at the metro and metrobus stops: from the Istanbul Police Department sent a warning to the police about the fear of terrorism. The warning includes warning for 4 critical metro and metrobus stops. Istanbullular AVM'lerde also stay away! After the explosion of Suruç, the attacks on terror increased to Istanbul Security. In the warning letter, safety gave the individual names of points that could be a terrorist attack. According to Emniyet's article, Yenikapı, Hacıosman, Osmanbey and Taksim metro stops and all stops in the Metrobüs line were warned. According to the article, shopping centers in Istanbul are at the target of a terrorist attack. THE CLAIM IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA HAS BEEN REALIZED D
- Metro alarm in Istanbul traffic 07/07/2015 Metro traffic in Istanbul traffic: Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, which is one of the most important connection points of the Istanbul subway, started the construction of Mecidiyeköy Station. It is expected that due to the studies, narrowing of some roads will make Mecidiyeköy traffic intense. Kabatas - Besiktas Halkalı-The work of Mecidiyeköy Station of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, which is one of the most important axes of Istanbul Metro, started with the extension of. Infrastructure works for the construction of the entrance and exit areas of the station were expected to continue until September and some roads were expected to be 'narrowed'. With the narrowing of the traffic in the region during the day is expected to tighten thoroughly. Regional traffic is already i
- Monday alarm in Istanbul! Public transport free 28/09/2015 Monday alarm in Istanbul! Public transportation is free: 28 where schools will be opened On Monday, September, a series of measures were taken to prevent problems in transportation. Representatives of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Police Department, Istanbul Chamber of Tradesmen and Artisans and General Service Vehicles Chamber of Tradesmen participated in the meeting held at AKOM. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, schools to open 28 on Monday to avoid problems in transportation to Istanbul people wanted to use public transport. Indicating that additional transportation to public transportation Topbas, all students and teachers wished success in the new training season. IF THE MEASURES OF THE MONDAY IN ISTANBUL: İ
- Bomb Alarm in Metro of Istanbul! Everyone Wanted 07/06/2016 Bomb Alarm in Metro of Istanbul! Everyone is Wanted: Bomb bombs were given in subways after the bomb attack in Istanbul. Security guards are looking at citizens' suitcases and their bags. Security measures in the metros were increased after the terrorist attack in Istanbul Vezneciler. EVERYONE DIDDY DECID WANTED Looking for passengers because of the bomb alarm in the metro, a tight security search because of the opening of the suitcases and bags to check the security officers from time to time put a difficult situation. CITIZENS HAVE RESPONSE Some citizens reacted to the opening of their suitcases and there was an argument. Vezneciler stop is closed, the subway stops "technical failures due to a service can not be" announcements.
- Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between England and France, collects Euro 2016 (Video) 21/05/2016 Eurostar, which operates a high-speed train between the UK and France, collects Euro 2016. He explained. During this period, Eurostar announced that the number of passengers, especially tourists from the United States and Asia, declined by 2016 3 to 2 by a decrease of 200 by the same period a year earlier. The company's revenues in this period fell 6 261 million euros were recorded. In 2015 '
- Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project 08/07/2016 Supply Chain Opportunities within the scope of the UK High Speed Train Project: British Transport Minister Patrick McLoughlin 6 On Wednesday in a publicity meeting in London, companies invited companies to take advantage of the opportunities that would arise under the UK's high-speed train project, HS2. The HS2017 project, which is planned to be realized in two stages between 2026-2027 and 2033-2, will link the eight major cities of the UK. McLoughlin stated that the HS2 project will create thousands of supply chain opportunities that will reach up to billion pounds, and emphasized that large purchases will be made especially in the areas of design and services, tunnel construction, station, rail systems and railway vehicles. It is expected that 25.000 will create employment in the construction phase of the project. Pro
- Feast alarm on railways 13/10/2013 Feast alarm on the railways: In recent years, as well as land and airways, the Ministry of Transport has become a popular transportation system with the investments in the railways, the passenger numbers have increased considerably, the administration also took some measures to prevent problems before the Eid al-Adha. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) xnumx.bölg Property Directorate, Istanbul linked to Ankara, Konya, Balıkesir, Bandırma, Alaşehir, Denizli and increase the number of trains and wagons in Ödemiş line. Tcdd 3 Regional Director Selim Koçbay stated that they have met with the demand of busy passengers recently and that this demand will increase even more during the 3 holiday day and that they have taken some precautions and added, ge Thank goodness our people T
- Dogaray Line Dog Alarm 08/11/2013 Dogay on the line Dog Alarm: Bursa subway line entered the dog ruffled According to information obtained yesterday morning, a citizen looking for 155 from Bursaray Culture Park station, a dog wandered on the metro line was reported. Police teams from the station, along with security officers from Bursaray searched the dog in the metro line. No dog found. A day later, the 155 police emergency line reported that a dog wandered on the same route. The teams again searched on the line but the dog could not be found. The police then asked the staff of Bursaray to investigate where the dog could enter.
- Bomb alarm at Beyazıt Tram Stop (Video) 05/10/2014 Bomb alarm at Beyazıt Tram Stop: The suspected bag forgotten at the Beyazıt tram stop caused the trams to fail. The brief panic and the detonator detonated the bag was empty. The incident occurred at the 20.00 ranks at the tram stop at Beyazıt Square. A suspicious backpack forgotten in the stall, Cevizlithe tram lines between Baghdad and Kabataş caused short periods of panic. Security officials who noticed the suspicious bag informed the police. Police teams from the scene, by pulling the security strip around the tram stop, prevented the transition of citizens to the station. Then the bomb disposal teams,…
- Suspicious packet alarm in Ankara Train Station area 14/10/2015 Suspect packet alarm in Ankara Railway Station: After the attack in Ankara on Saturday, the train station was hit by suspicious bags. Breakfast was exploded in the bag detonated by the detonator. There were suspicious package panic in Ankara Train Station. A suspect bag was found in the garage in the morning. The security guards in the area to inform the police on the site was sent to bomb disposal teams. Police teams took security measures at the scene. Citizens and members of the press were removed from the region. Gar staff members also received information from the police officer. Teams, then detonated the suspect bag with the detonator. The investigation was started. This…
- Bomb alarm at Metro, Metrobus and Marmaray stops 25/02/2016 Bomb alarm at Metro, Metrobüs and Marmaray stations: Istanbul Police Department sent a warning letter on 22 February 2016 with the signature of Ahmet Turanlı, Deputy Chief Police Officer in charge of Intelligence Branch. Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Security sent a letter, some public transportation stops may be attacked by specifying the measures were asked to increase. The subway, metrobus and Marmaray stops were also included in the article. According to the news of Elif Örnek from Sputnik, the Istanbul Security Directorate sent a warning letter on the date of 22 February 2016 with the signature of Ahmet Turanlı, Deputy Chief of Police in charge of the Intelligence Branch. In the letter to be sent to all branch and district police directorates Tüm
- Safety alarm at airports, bus stations and train stations 29/02/2016 Airports in bus stations and train stations security alarm: Turkey's various after passing Interior Ministry movements experienced terrorist incidents in recent years in the provinces, 81 airports in the province, ports, has launched safety inspections in bus stations and train stations. Airports, bus and train stations in the security alarm Turkey's various after passing Interior Ministry movements experienced terrorist incidents in recent years in the provinces, 81 airports in the province, ports, has launched safety inspections in bus stations and train stations. The inspectors commissioned by the Ministry went to the relevant points and started investigations. The inspectors who will complete their inspections until the end of February will prepare a report on their work and submit them to the ministry. In Ankara and Istanbul Ankara
- Bomb alarm at Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop 08/03/2016 Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop bomb alarm: Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop was evacuated due to suspicious package. A suspicious bag was discovered at the Zincirlikuyu Metrobus station and a bomb alarm was issued. The stall is completely drained.
- Bomb alarm at metrobus stops 16/03/2016 Bomb alarm in metrobus stops: 8 Suspicious package located in Zincirlikuyu Metrobus Station in March, a terrorist attack that exploded in Ankara and caused the death of 37 person and 125 injured. began to express concerns in the media. Hundreds of messages are being sent to Twitter, especially about crowded places and metrobus stops. Social media once again witnesses an important issue. The realization of three successive events brought the people together. Ul
- Bomb alarm at metrobus stop 10/05/2016 Bomb alarm at the stop of Metrobus: Caglayan Courthouse, next to the metrobus overpass pass the bomb of the picnic tube police bombed alarme time 05.30 queues hanged under the banner hanged on the top of the Metrobus suspicious packet police alarmed. Many police teams in the area took security measures in the environment. Metrobuses were not stopped at Caglayan Metrobus station and transit was provided. The D-100 highway was closed to traffic in Çağlayan area after the bomb disposal expert came to the scene. Bomb disposal expert wearing a special outfit detonated the suspicious package detonator. No explosion was found in the picnic tube detonated with a detonator.
- Stolen car alarm on Merter tram line 23/05/2016 Stolen car alarm on Merter tram line: A long effort was made to remove the stolen car from the tram line, which was alerted to police teams. The stolen car police left on the tram line in Merter. Police teams and fire brigades were mobilized to remove the car on the tramway. The car was found to have been abandoned by the suspects of theft. According to information obtained, the event, Bağcılar - Kabataş tram line near the stop of the Merter Textile Estate in the morning 07.00 queues took place. The suspects alleged to have been involved in the theft event, the license is stolen and learned that the car with the event sızlık
- Suspect bag alarm next to Kabatas tram stop 09/06/2016 Doubtful bag alarm next to Kabatas tram stop: suspect bag police located next to Kabatas tram stop alarmed. Men's clothes came out of the bag detonated by the detonator. In Istanbul, the suspicious bag located at the edge of the road opposite Kabataş Pier was detonated with a detonator. On the side of Kabatas Pier on the Parliament-i Mebsuan Street, the citizens who saw a black backpack on the side of the road at the entrance of the Funicular and Tramway subway told the police. Beyoglu District Police Department patrol teams, as a result of the examination of the possibility of an explosive device in the environment by taking large security measures around the scene called bomb disposal teams. During the operation of the bomb disposal expert ın
- 9. International Railways Infrastructure Fair Infrarail 2012 UK -Birmingham 25/04/2012 International Railways Infrastructure Fair 1-3 May 2012 will be held in Birmingham, England. Please click for detailed information about the exhibition www.infrarail.com
- Today in History: 18 JUN1856 Starting from the Gulf of Iskenderun of England, it will reach Mesopotamia Tarih 18/06/2012 18 JUN1856 The Chesney Project, which will reach Mesopotamia starting from the Gulf of Iskenderun of England and from there to the place where the Tigris and the Euphrates meet, will come to Horn or Basra. The Euphrates Valley Railway Company was established in London.
- Britain's first urban ropeway opened on the River Thames. 29/06/2012 It will be possible to cross the river for the first time across the river via electric vehicles in North Greenwich near the Olympic village. London Transportation Directorate, London City Council contributions and the Emirates Airlines sponsored cable lift is expected to host millions of tourists due to the Olympic. With the 1.1 Speedometer and 34 cabins, the Greenwich side of the river, the Royal Docks, can be reached with an 5 minute journey. Located at the height of 90 meters from the river, the system allows you to see London from a bird's eye view. 10 cabin with cable car 34 to the opposite collar karşı
- Today in History: 21 April 1913 Ottoman Government, to the Baghdad Railway of England N 21/04/2015 Today in History 21 April 1913 The Ottoman Government made some concessions for the UK to lift its opposition to the Baghdad Railway.
- UK Transport Department Agrees 1.2 Billion with Hitachi Rail System 19/07/2013 The UK Transport Department agreed with the Hitachi Rail System for 1.2 Billion Sterling: The UK Transport Department has agreed with the Hitachi Group of the 'The Department of Transport' (1.2) for £ 1bn. East coast lines London, Newcastle and Aberden'a connecting lines are expected to be used in 2018. European Hitachi Rail (Hitachi Rail Europe) said they will build 270 units of Class 800 serial railway wagons for Britain. The agreement of DFT with this agreement with Hitachi and its international association, Agility Trains, is that the orders made last year with 596 wagons D
- Tata Steel to supply rail for British rail network for five years 23/10/2013 Tata Steel will supply rail for the British rail network for five years: Tata Steel has announced that it will supply railroad rail and steel sleepers for the British Rail network for at least five years. Thus, the Network Rail will meet the 2019 of the rail requirement by Tata Steel until 95, and the supply contract can be extended until 2024. Within the scope of the aforementioned agreement, Tata Steel is able to supply over 10 million mt of rail to passenger and freight trains. In a statement from Tata Steel, Tata Steel's 1 meters at the Scunthorpe rail production plant have been Steel
- UK sells Eurostar shares (Video) 14/10/2014 Britain sells its shares in Eurostar: Britain has found the solution in the fight against the financial crisis to sell its share in the Channel Tunnel. The British government decided to sell its own 40 share of the railway line connecting France and England with the English Channel. The decision of the government of Prime Minister David Cameron in the framework of the privatization plan at 2013 aims to provide a revenue of around 380 million (300 million pounds). Lar It's just financial assets. The ability of these shares to change hands from a good value will help us reduce our budget deficit and use financial flexibility. With this flexibility, we need public investments sayesinde