Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward.
29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Although no official statement has been made yet, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion for April was put forward.
It was learned that the election work was effective in the decision-making process, while the local elections in March, 31, will take place.
On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation.
While IGA was not given a written statement on the subject, it was reported that the airport will be moved in March as planned.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Postponed Again 19/12/2018 The official opening 29 In October, President Tayyip Erdogan carried out by the Istanbul Airport, the decision to postpone the meeting held today about the move was put forward. According to the news of Airport Haber, it was decided that the transport will be carried out in March, as a result of the negotiations held at Istanbul Airport, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) Funda Ocak, Bahri Kesici from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, IGA officials and sector representatives attended the meeting.
- Why was moving to Istanbul Airport postponed? 24/12/2018 2 I wrote a week ago, the postponement of Istanbul Airport at the end of the postponement of the move may be on the agenda and the decision to postpone the decision to postpone I wrote. As a matter of fact, the opening of 29 will be done in October, there will be no postponement of the opening a few months ago I wrote that bak this; I'm saying to open some details, not to say I said. 29 Istanbul Airport started to serve two days after the grand opening in October. THY continues to perform its expeditions here. Istanbul Airport is currently departing from 8. This will increase in the coming days. The flights are also for now Yap
- Transfer Date of Third Airport Postponed 04/10/2018 29 30-31 for the third airport, which will be opened in October, will be carried out on October, 30-31 will be announced on December 2018. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak, 29 called the meeting of aviation organizations, including the airlines, to move to Istanbul New Airport, which will be officially opened in October. In the article about the meeting, after the opening of the Istanbul New Airport in October with a ceremony in October, 29-30 will be carried out on the 31-30 31 2018 XNUMX XNUMX specified.
- 3. Claims of Worker's Deaths Moved to Parliament 12/02/2018 According to the news of Republic of Turkey Mehmet Kızmaz'ın; 400 workers were killed in the third airport construction, the families of workers from Anatolia were silenced by giving money. These allegations were also moved to Parliament. CHP Deputy Undersecretary for Trade Unions, Professional Chambers and Civil Society Organizations, Veli Ağbaba, the Labor and Social Security Minister Jülide Sarıeroğlu'nun asked the Parliament to answer the question. Ağbaba asked how many people lost their lives in construction, how many companies in the field were operating and whether there had been work murder cases in these companies in the past.
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Statement by DHMİ on the allegation that airplanes cannot land at Istanbul Airport 19/05/2019 Due to adverse weather conditions, the General Directorate of State Airports Authority was informed about the flights. In the statement made by the Authority; 468 8 from Istanbul Airport at the airport due to weather conditions, and 94 at the Sabiha Gokcen Airport were reportedly directed to other airports of 2. According to the statement made by DHMI, 17 is said to be necessary to explain the news published in the media on the fact that some of the planes that had to land at the airports in Istanbul were directed to the airports in other cities in May. MEASURES RECEIVED Aviation flight of the most important principles of life and property in the statement emphasized that ensuring the safety, as well as all over the world also found that the adverse meteorological conditions in Turkey ...
- Claims to Sell Shares of Istanbul Airport 24/05/2019 Some of the partners of the Third Airport were allegedly prepared to sell their shares at the airport valued at 11 billion dollars. Vinci, ADP and TAV are said to be interested in airport shares. IGA, the airport operator says 'no sales plan'. According to Bloomberg, some of the partners of the third Airport are preparing to sell their shares at the airport, which is valued at $ 11 billion. According to information provided by the source of the US investment bank Lazard. Next to Vinci, TAV Airports and his French partner Aeroports de Paris are also interested in the site's operator, IGA. Ferrovial SA's project Fer
- The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed (Flash NEWS) 02/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed: the opening date of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line was postponed for the third time. The high speed train 5 was opened in July by Prime Minister Erdoğan. However, due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, it was postponed. Erdoğan, 5 will go from Istanbul to Istanbul in July with a high-speed train and a ceremony will be held at Pendik Station. However, Erdogan demanded that the opening be postponed due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan. PREVIOUSLY 2 HAS BEEN ERTENED The 2 was previously delayed because of its sabotage.
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line is postponed again 07/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was postponed again: The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, which Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan wanted to use as the bir election investment ın, was to be put into service with a big ceremony in July, but the opening was postponed to an uncertain date 11. Besides the iyor crazy projects. Like the airport, it also attaches great importance to the High Speed Train Line. Ankara-Istanbul between the 3 hours to download aiming Quick Ten Erdogan, seen as a prestige work, so now opens subject each rally even "real Turkey has built with our time iron net" to handle the thesis Ataturk and Ismet was prolonging İnönü language. Erdogan, local election an