A new IETT line was established in Istanbul, which will be free transfer to Yenikapi-Ataturk Airport Metro.
The establishment of HT71 Ataköy-Bakırköy bus line (1 vehicle) for the purpose of ensuring the integration of Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro for Ataköy and Bakırköy residents to improve the service quality, reduce the use of special vehicles and to provide the culture of transfer habit. The proposal to provide free transfer between the line and the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro was accepted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). With the UKOME decision, the tariff fee, which will pass through the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge upon the request of the users, has been revised again. According to the old tariff, the tariff of 0 is 30 lira (limited use 25 decrease).
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land must be Ar Atatürk City Park CH 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- Free Transfer Between IBB and Bus-Metro 07/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the service offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, public transport and transfer habits in order to provide a culture between buses and subways to provide free transfer lines are activated gradually. The free transfer service aims to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of existing and planned transportation projects. The feed lines were determined by analyzing the passenger lines, passenger demands, travel requests, field observations, current and newly opened routes in the rail system and its interaction. Single ticket fare tariff for non-direct flights of supply lines Besleme
- Transfer from IETT ring lines to metro only 5 kuruş 02/12/2013 IETT ring lines to the metro transfer only 5 penny: New service under the supply lines, IETT ring lines from the metro and IETT ring lines to the metro transfer cost was reported to be only 5 kurus. Access to the Metro is now easier ... For the integration of the M3 line, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the IETT General Directorate, coordinated with Istanbul Transportation, launched the 11 new feed bus line to promote the use of public transportation in access to the metro. In total, the new feed lines where the 32 bus will operate; Basaksehir, Kayasehir, Kucukcekmece Halkalı Mah., Mehmet Akif Mah, Arnavutkoy, Bagcilar Kirazli and Evren Mah., Sahintepe, Guvercintepe, Mah
- Announces the IMM, 32 Free Transfer 02/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has put in place integrated free-of-charge bus lines for easier access to rail systems. Transfers between buses and subways are made free of charge, in order to reduce the use of private vehicles and encourage citizens to reach public transport. > Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, in order to increase the quality of services offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, the public transportation and transfer habits in order to provide a free transfer between the bus and subways provides the service lines. With the free transfer service, it is aimed to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of the existing and planned transportation projects. Hizmeti
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in Izmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.
- New Free Transfer Period for Private Public Buses 22/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; The Xanthan-Esentepe-Tavşantepe line with the number 111 has been divided and converted into ring lines. The lines 71 and 111 were made free to transfer to each other in the same direction at Halkevi- Leyla Atakan-Cumhuriyet Park stops. The application 24 will begin from Monday to September. TRAFFIC WILL NOT BE TRANSPARENT TO TREATMENT Vehicles going to Tavşantepe direction 71 will not be affected by D-100 traffic and regular operations of the flights will be ensured.
- Free Transfer in Akçaray! Signed Signatures 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will implement the free transfer protocol with SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative in order to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and reduce the traffic in the city. Today, 10.45 will be able to make free transfer to many points such as Alikahya Maternity and Children's Hospital, Kocaeli Stadium, Organized Industrial Zone from İzmit with the protocol signing ceremony at Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. With the protocol, you will have free transfer from Alikahya region to Izmit center. (Özgürkocael a)
- Free Transportation Protocol Signed in Kocaeli 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has implemented the free transfer protocol with the Alikahya Cooperative, SS 55, to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and to reduce the traffic in the city. With the protocol signed in Metropolitan Municipality Service Building, all Alikahya lines will give free transfer to Akçaray Tram lines. Kocaeli Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, General Secretary Ilhan Bayram, President of Kocaeli Minibus and Busman Room President Mustafa Kurt, SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative President Selim Canlı and drivers attended the ceremony. ”I BELIEVE ANY OTHER COOPARATORS eni Speaking before the signing ceremony of the protocol LER
- Free Transfer Application From Ferry To Tram In Kocaeli 07/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department carried out by the public transport services developed by the company every day is adding a new one. With the latest innovation launched with the motto ecek Free Transfer from the Ferry to the Tram ılan, the passengers coming to the center of Izmit by using the passenger ferry and passenger engine will now be able to travel from Izmit center to the tram free transfer. The new application 9 March 2019 will start on Saturday. FAST AND FREE TRANSPORT In the city transportation, free transfer routes from Alikahya region to the free transfer services are carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality for the free transportation services of the local citizens.
- 3 from IETT. Luxury Transportation With Luggage to Airport 27/08/2018 The General Directorate of IETT has taken a tender for the luxury transportation of luggage to the Istanbul New Airport. 4 10 18 150 150 75 36 15 XNUMX XNUMX Bus stops will be located below the terminal while XNUMX bus is expected to be transported by XNUMX bus per day. Escalators or lift to the terminal. For those traveling without luggage, the XNUMX IETT bus will serve. With this transportation, XNUMX is expected to serve a thousand people. In the first phase of transportation at Istanbul New Airport İstanbul
- IETT Buses were Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters 07/07/2017 IETT Buses are Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters: IETT Buses 2017 World Corporate Cup Games 2017 in Everton, UK. Once the world champion IETT Football Team was dressed with posters. The IETT Football Team won the World Championship in 4-2014 World 2015 World X-XIX 2016 World Cup in Everton, UK, after winning the 20, 21 and 2017 World Corporate Cup Games for three consecutive years. . IETT, IETT buses to share this historic championship success with Istanbulites, the posters of the championship football team. Total 2017 dressed d
- Proposal for Establishment of Trabzona Transfer Station from Dkib 12/05/2014 Trabzona Transfer Station Proposal Establishment from the Dkib: Eastern Black Sea Exporters' Association (NCC) President Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Trabzon's most important problem, the solution to unemployment at the point of trade centers, ie the establishment of transfer stations constitute the sine qua non. Gürdoğan stated that new lines, new facilities and new transfer stations should be built between Russia and Turkic Republics and said, İB Our most important goal is to be made on the railway as the NUTS in the future. It is now connecting to China, and we have revised this railway as Biz
- IETT to host Teknofest Free 13/09/2018 Turkey's introductory meeting was held teknofest which play an important role in achieving the national target technology. T TEKNOFEST will be the meeting point of technology producers and investors, Toplantı said President Uysal. With this festival, a big economy will be formed. Bu Istanbul Aviation, Space and Technology Festival has begun the countdown to TEKNOFEST. Turkey Technology Team Foundation and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will be held under the leadership teknofest introductory meeting was held at the Aviation Museum in Yesilkoy. Meeting in Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Mevlut Uysal, Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, Fatih Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Kacar, Turkey Technology Team Foundation Board of Trustees Chairman Selcuk Bayraktar, ASELSAN General Manager ...
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line to be Refurbished 16/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has developed a project to increase the capacity of the M30 Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport line, which was the first step of the modern metro system transition. İBB European Side Rail System Directorate has opened a tender under the name of 'Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction and Electro-Mechanical Systems Procurement, Installation and Commissioning Works'. Within the framework of the subway revision, the platforms will be extended, the stations will be renewed, additional platform will be built for Kocatepe Station and the overpass will be revised. Electrical, electronic, line, tunnel ventilation and station ventilation revisions will also be carried out. 1 is a couple of kilometers X
- Tender Announcement: Capacity Building and Electro-Mechanical Systems of Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Metro Line 16/04/2018 METRO LINE CAPACITY INCREASE AND ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WILL BE MADE TC MUNICIPALITY OF ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Systems The works shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 150447 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. The Cobancesme ...
- Alternative to Metrobus from IETT has launched 3 line 12/01/2016 IETT to the alternative to the Metrobus 3 line has been activated: IETT metrobüstü passenger density problem in order to resolve the new line is launched 3. Developing a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, IETT introduces the new line of 3. IETT'dan description as follows; 76K Beylikdüzü (Tüyap) -Kazlıçeşme, 76M Mecidiyeköy-Avcılar Metrobüs and 120M Mecidiyeköy-Kadıköy lines have started to provide public transportation service as an alternative to metrobus by considering the passenger density.
- IETT from 24 hours Ramadan Line 28/06/2014 IETT 24 hours Ramadan Line: IETT "Ramadan Line" that will be in service every Ramadan will be on tour this year. Some lines will be arranged to run 24 hours, while special lines will be open to Ramadan months and 15 will organize ring flights with a minute interval. In addition, this year, special bus lines will be placed in the metrobus stops. IETT completed the preparations for the residents of Istanbul to spend a comfortable month of Ramadan. In addition to the Eyüp-Beyazıt line operating in Ramazan this year, the Yenikapı activity area CevizliTo the Metrobus Station and Maltepe activity area, Uzunçayır Metrobüs Station was also installed. New lines 15 once a minute Yeni
- Today in History: 19 November 1938 Atatürk's body is from Dolmabahçe Bugün 19/11/2018 Today 19 November 1902 Zerka-Amman (20 km) line is completed in history. September 1903 Damascus-Der'a line was completed. 19 November 1923 The 1400 worker started the strike at the Orient Railways Company. The strike 27 lasted until November. 19 November 1938 Atatürk's body was put into the cannon from Dolmabahçe and transported to the Yavuz ship with the torch of Zafer from Sarayburnu docks. Great naval was brought to Izmit with this ship. Victory landed on the torpedo. Naşı moved to Ankara on a special train at 20.30. 19 November 1940 Council of Ministers decided to use iron cross beams and import them until they were produced in Karabük Iron and Steel Plant.