Na HAVAIST X, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is providing a luxurious public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, is offering 10 flights to Istanbul Airport from 5 January to 140.
HAVAİST's flights to the bus company of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of the passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport.
30 by 5 bus at HAVAIST, the daily flights from Istanbul Airport to Istanbul Airport were increased to 140 with additional flights. As a result, bus departure times were updated.
The lines were determined to receive 16 passengers from the 21 district in Istanbul. THY, TUHIM, IETT, IGA, BELBIM planned as part of the work planned in the 21 location; Metro, Metrobus, Bus, Minibus, Bus Station and Marine Transportation were determined considering the integration.
According to this; Taksim - Besiktas -New Airport Line (IST-19) (round trip), Yenikapı-Bakirkoy -New Airport (IST-1) (round trip), Kozyatağı Metro - New Airport Line (IST-7) (round trip) and TUYAP - Bahçeşehir New Airport (IST-2) (round trip), 15 July Democracy (Esenler) Bus Station - Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Terminal - Istanbul Airport Line (round trip) lines were reorganized.
In the application, additional flights will be arranged if needed. In HAVAIST Istanbul Airport transportation, payments can only be made via Istanbul card.
For current HAVAiST time and fare schedule Click
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Japan's high-speed trains carry 140 million passengers annually 15/10/2014 Japan's high-speed trains carry 140 million passengers every year: Japan's fast train network at 1964 has become one of the world's most advanced systems in the years to come. The 7 high-speed train network serves an average of 140 million passengers per year. Japan, where railways are seen as a symbol of modernity, has one of the most advanced high-speed train lines in the world. In 1964, the first high-speed train line connecting Osaka and the country's capital, Tokyo, came into use. The country's first high-speed train, which reduced the 5 hour trip to 2 hours, quickly created a serious alternative to air transport. First 3 İlk
- HAVAIST Expedition Hours Revised and New Line Added 08/11/2018 Istanbul Airport, which provides luxury public transportation "İD Agenda" in the bus, 4 lines were revised on time requests. A new line was added to the system to integrate the new airport with the bus terminal. In HAVAİST İstanbul vehicles belonging to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the affiliates of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has started to provide luxury public transportation services, were revised with the decision of UKOME. The decision was made in order to reduce the waiting times of citizens and employees and the service waiting times in the first week. The number of daily flights to 40 at Istanbul Airport; For every line daily 10 expedition, için
- Increased number of flights in HAVAIST 09/12/2018 Istanbul AIRPORT nedeniyle HAVAIST 'which is a part of İBB affiliates providing luxury public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, expedition hours have been increased due to THY adding new flights. Istanbul Airport HAVAİST flights were increased since the 9 December 2018 market day because of the flights of Adana and Trabzon to Turkish Airlines' current flights. The number of trips per day was increased from 50 to 60. There have been some changes in movement hours. The decision was taken in order to reduce service waiting times. The planned lines were determined to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county boundary in Istanbul. THY, TUHIM, IETT, IGA, BELBIM with the planned 20 ET
- Number of Flights to 140 10/01/2019 Since Istanbul Airport has increased its flights, 10 has a daily number of flights to 140 in January. The bus departure times will be updated accordingly. HAVAIST, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, AŞAS, is being increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. In HAVAIST, 10 January 2019 will increase the number of buses and flights. Employees at Istanbul Airport İstanbul
- HAVAIST Vehicles Introduced to Carry Passengers to Istanbul New Airport 25/10/2018 Speaking at the promotion program of HAVAIST vehicles that will provide passenger transportation services to Istanbul New Airport, IMM President Mevlüt Uysal said, na We have planned everything for comfortable and comfortable transportation to the new airport. We will provide our passengers with the best and most luxurious transportation service in the world's largest and best airport. Public transportation to the new airport will be discounted by 50 until Christmas. Ol Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal, 29 Introduced the U HAVAİST Mev vehicles of the Bus AŞ, which will provide public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport to be opened in October. Speaking at the introductory program held in Sütlüce, Uysal is everything for the comfortable and comfortable transportation of passengers Süt
- Commuter Trains of the Capital 154 will depart every day 17/07/2013 The capital's suburban trains go down the tracks: In Ankara, trains run on the Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Line, which has an important place in public transportation. The capital, 29 is reaching the suburbs after a year. In Ankara, trains run on the Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Line, which has an important place in public transportation. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), New Farm Boulevard, construction and project work BAŞKENTRAY August 2 29 due date given in the call Xinjiang-Kayaş Commuter Line voyages, 1 will restart from July xnumx't. Daily 2011 29-2013 times between the hours of the 06.00, the city's traffic to the breath of trains, traffic intensive Her
- Trams and buses in Kayseri every day 9 bin 100 expeditions 21/10/2013 Trams and buses in Kayseri every day 9 bin 100 expeditions: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality by the city to provide daily transportation by tram and buses 9 thousand 100 voyage is done. The road is 120 thousand kilometers. 40 75 3 is the equator circumference around the world of these transportation services 350 times the tour is thrown. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, after the removal of minibuses in the city transportation, natural gas buses, rail systems, public buses and municipal buses provide transportation. giving municipalities the best transportation services throughout Turkey, with public transport XNUMX daily ...
- Merzifon Airport hosted 2014 thousand passengers at 140 04/02/2015 Merzifon Airport hosted 2014 thousand passengers at 140: Governor of Amasya İbrahim Halil Çomaktekin said that Merzifon Airport hosted 2014 139 passengers in 771. Çomaktekin, said in a statement, Merzifon'dan every day of the week, THY Istanbul Ataturk Airport, Pegasus Airlines 3 week of the week organizes flights to Sabiha Gokcen Airport. 2014 airplane landing at the airport in the year 145 stated that the landing Çomaktekin, "The increase in the airplane traffic 18, the increase rate of luggage was realized as 25 percent. Within the scope of the Hav Obstacle-Free Airport Project Havaalanı initiated by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation of Merzifon Airport Mer
- Beykoz Logistics Vocational School organizes a seminar on ”Information Security and Safe Internet“ with the exhibition ve I learn by doing Bey | Istanbul 20/12/2012 Beykoz Logistics Vocational School "Learning by doing" with the exhibition "Information Security and Secure Internet" is organizing a seminar on Mobile Technology for Students "Learning by doing" they say ... Beykoz Logistics Vocational School mobile tekloji that begin training in a first performing 2012-2013 year of the academic year in Turkey program 24 December 2012 Monday will be exhibiting the workshops titled ”I learn by doing / Learning by Doing program. In this study, our students will consider one of the malfunctions identified by the phones in various products and brands and present a poster presentation on how to solve the existing fault by doing et Learning by Doing Bu. On the same day at 13: 00 Aynı
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Snow thickness exceeds 140 centimeter in Uludağ 17/03/2013 Uludağda 140 centimeters of snow has surpassed the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's hotels in Uludag snow depth was 140 centimeters. At the peak of snowfall, the lowest air temperature was measured as 3 below zero. According to the information received from Bursa Meteorological Station officials, the thickness of the snow in this region was determined to be 140 centimeters. Snow temperature is expected to last until evening hours in Uludağ where air temperature drops to minus 3 decer at night. In the high parts of Uludağ where the foggy weather is dominated, the snow thickness has exceeded one and a half meters. Source :…
- Istanbul's Rail System Length 4 Will Increase 140 Percent 16/10/2014 Istanbul's Rail System Length 4 140 Will Increase by Year: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) President Kadir Topbaş's 3-2015 2019 for the second time after sitting in the chair between the projects planned to be held in Istanbul 140-780 information about the costs, completion time and general details Istanbul's Strategic Plan was announced. According to the plan, the length of rail system in Istanbul will increase by 2015, minibuses and minibuses will be boarded by Istanbulkart, and taxis will be directed from the central system and 2019 social housing will be built annually. In the 4-XNUMX Strategic Plan prepared by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and approved in the municipal council, the XNUMX projects in Istanbul are planned to be held throughout the year.
- World's First Underground Underground Tunnel 140 Age 19/01/2015 World's First Underground Underground Tunnel 140 Age: 1875 Year of the Karaköy-Beyoğlu Tunnel, which was commissioned in 140, was celebrated. celebrated with the management and participation of citizens. After the celebration and commemorative photographs were taken in the tunnel, a transportation museum was opened in the Cer Atölyesi building where the giant reels carrying the load of Tünel were found. İETT Culture Arts Stop, called the opening of the museum called IETT General Manager Kahveci, “One of the world's most rooted institutions IETT history will live in this transportation museum. Istanbul transportation İstanbul
- Akcaabat-Yomra Light Rail Line Line 140 Million Euro 10/06/2016 Akcaabat-Yomra Light Rail System Line 140 Million Euro: President Gümrükçüoğlu announced the cost of the Light Rail System Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Council meeting about the rail system questions came up. MHP's council member Ali Sagir made a statement on the question of the Mayor O. Fevzi Gümkrükçüoğlu, summarized the project. Gümrükçüoğlu, "Ministry of Transport, General Directorate of Transport Structures of the infrastructure you plan to even 15 bin-40 thousand passengers if you can consider the light rail system," he says. We are in the final stage of a project tender. If we do between Akcaabat and Yomra 140 million Euros, Akyazı-Airport if we do have a cost 150 thousand TL 'he said. Trabzon ...
- IFC to Antalya's new tram line 140 million euro support 06/12/2017 Member of the World Bank Group, IFC provided a financing package of Turkey's largest city of Antalya for the extension of a new tram line. Thanks to the new tram line, Varsak, located in the northern part of the city, will have direct access to the city center. In this context, IFC provided a financing package of 12 million Euros for the 140 year term to Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. 80 million Euro of the long-term financing package was provided by the IFC and the 60 million Euro was provided by the Managed Co-Lending Portfolio Program (MCPP), the joint-investor program under IFC. IFC also finances Antalya Municipality within the scope of the European and Central Asian Sustainable Cities program IF
- D-140 roadway landslide work in Beypaza 24/05/2014 D-140 road landslide work in Beypaza: D-140 highway Beypazarı exit 14.km Kuruçay due to the landslide occurring on the road at the roadside construction work is continuing. Beypazari exit 14. Due to the landslide occurring in km, the road is reduced to one lane and controlled passages are provided. The construction works of the retaining wall, which started after the soil was cleaned, continued by the highways in the region where the landslide occurred. Highways authorities, the road construction work started in Sohta Strait 18-19.km'lerin drivers, signs and markers must be strictly adhered to, warned that they should be careful in this area.
- Minister Arslan: eri 37 Thousand 140 Aircraft Expeditions During the Feast Bakan 20/06/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 8-17, which was prepared by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) and including the Eid-ul-Fitr, announced the airline's and passenger's statistics in June. Minister Arslan, 37 thousand 140 flights from the airports aimed at tourism between these dates were carried out and 5 million 365 thousand passengers served said. In Istanbul, Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen, Antalya, Ankara Esenboga, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Muğla Dalaman and Milas-Bodrum and Alanya Gazipasa airports that provide services for the tourism Arslan, Ramadan Feast holiday due to the holiday 8-17 in June this year there was a heavy passenger traffic told.…
- 140 with Traffic Camera in Kahramanmaraş 29/06/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Management Center with the 140 camera to control the traffic of the city said. Yusuf Deliktas, the head of the Department of Transportation Services of the Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality, said that they had been working together with the Directorate of Traffic Services of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras and the Directorate of Traffic Registration and Inspection in the Provincial Directorate of Traffic and the Traffic Management Center. Deliktaş, Head of Transportation Services Department, said: ğin Our Traffic Management Center staff, which was established to monitor the traffic continuously and determine possible problems in the fastest way and to take measures, is in a position to prevent possible traffic problems and disasters affecting the city Ulaşım
- HAVAIST is changing to normal tariff in the new year! 01/01/2019 The passenger transportation price of ı HAVAİST gün, which belongs to İBB affiliates, which are providing luxury public transportation service to İstanbul Airport, 1 January 2019 returns to normal tariffs starting from Tuesday. HAVAIST, which has been offering discount services since October, will start to serve according to the tariff set by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). 31 HAVAIST buses, which started their flights in October, made a daily average 5 trip including the planned 65 and additional flights considering the transportation needs of passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The lines were planned to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county border across Istanbul. The transportation service starts Ulaşım
- Women are welcomed with flowers in HAVAİST 08/03/2019 Women who were transported to Istanbul Airport by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, met with flowers. HAVAİST; 8 presented women with flowers on the occasion of “31 March International Women's Day kadın. HAVAIST, which provides transportation services at Istanbul Airport within the body of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, Koç AŞ, is a woman's hand. 2018 October 4'da began to service and service points increase every day HAVAİST'dan 8 female driver is working. Women chauffeurs were on the job to serve passengers on XNUMX March International Women's Day. The bus AS-HAVAIST officials welcomed them, with flowers in their hands. Both women's drivers Hem
- HAVAIST Updated Flights 04/04/2019 An information meeting was held for the members of the press about Ataturk's scheduled flights to Istanbul Airport on Friday, April 9th, and updated line information about HAVAİST flights. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal said, na In order to complete the transportation process to Istanbul Airport, all the related units, especially İBB officials, have completed their preparations. 5 As of April, our HAVAIST vehicles will serve 6 / 7. 24 20 65 150 separate line and 15 bus 40 XNUMX will be held at the interval interval in minutes. One of the biggest airports in the world will be the büyük
- Lines and Stations of HAVAİST 05/04/2019 HAVAİST, 6, which is affiliated to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Otobüs AŞ, which provides luxury transportation services to Istanbul Airport, will start to service 7 / 24 in April. 20 will have a separate line and 65 bus will provide 150 bus service throughout Istanbul. 5 will start from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport on Friday and 6 will be completed in April. With the instructions of Mevlüt Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, new routes and stops were added throughout the province in order to ensure comfortable, comfortable and fast transportation of passengers. The number of mutual trips is increased. HAVAİST, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, AŞ.
- Line and itinerary changes were made in HAVAIST flights 02/06/2019 Istanbul Airport and IETT buses providing the city connection were changed on line with HAVAİST. Some flights were canceled. CHANGING ROUTES H-2 Mecidiyekoy - Istanbul Airport IETT bus: From Mecidiyekoy to Istanbul Airport after the 6 stop, the H-2 line will now go by Kagithane. Here is the new route: Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs-Gazhane Yolu-Çağlayan Road-Kağıthane Tunnel-Sunnah Bridge-Bilgi University-Silahtar-Fevzi Çakmak Caddesi-Araphan-Fevzi Çakmak Mosque-Namık Kemal-Factories-Çobançeşme-Bayramoğlu-Nato Houses-Hasdal-Kemer Road -Orman Road-Coastal Safety-Mandıralar-Treatment Plants-Construction Site-Role Station-Kemer-Lale-Kemer Houses-Forestry Administration-Ragıp Kutman İÖO.-Kemerburgaz-Cengiz Topel Cad.-Pirinçliköy Road-Thessaloniki Boulevard-Bahçeler-Sur- Kartal Çeşme-Hisar Educational Schools-İstanbul Caddesi-Göktürk Em.Amirliği-İstanbul Airport CHANGES IN HAVAİST LINES İST-1 The route has been changed in Yenikapı-İstanbul Airport line.
- Hakkari University Carries Snow Trekking 06/03/2013 Hakkari University (HU) Mountaineering and Outdoor Sports Community and Zirve Mountaineering Hakkari Representation by the Winter Trekking (Snow Trekking) will organize. According to the statement made by HU, the winter trekking will be done from Mergabüt Ski Center to Hakkari center. In the statement, ında Hiking 09 will start on the Saturday morning at 08: 30 at the Mergabütan Ski resort with an elevation of 2 thousand 600. The magnificent mountain scenery, a bird's eye view of the city and a pleasant walk in the snow are all invited to our people., Source: iha