Hamidiye - Hejaz railway 163 in commemoration of the 88 anniversary of the establishment of TCDD 2 and Atatürk's coming to Malatya. personal paper relief ceremony opened with the ceremony
The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and 163 organizations to commemorate the anniversary of Atatürk's visit to Malatya Hamidiye 88 - 2 Hejaz railway. Personal paper Relief exhibition was held. TCDD 5 in the exhibition hall of the Congress and Cultural Center. Regional Directorate of Support Services Service Assistant Manager Engineer Emir Omer Ozdemir 1,5 90 pieces of paper relief work about 2 annually XNUMX. opened his personal exhibition in a ceremony.
Ribbon cutting is TCDD 5. Regional Director Mustafa Çalık, Deputy Regional Director Necmi Yiğit and Emir Ömer Özdemir. Exhibitor opened the opening of the exhibition, while the owner Emir Omer Ozdemir gave information about his work. (Malatyasonsöz)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Today in History: 13 July 2009 Xicum of the Hijaz and Baghdad Railways. Year Photograph Exhibition 13/07/2015 Today, the 13 July 1878 Berlin Agreement, the Ottoman Empire, the obligation of all the obligations and obligations of the Ruse-Varna line left to the Bulgarian government. He retained his rights over the railroads in the eastern Rumelia province. 13 July 1886 was the train crash near the Tarsus bridge; 1 mechanic died 4 wagon was destroyed. 13 July 2009 Demir Xnumx of the Hejaz and Baghdad Railways. Photography Exhibition Ser was opened at the Art Gallery of the Directorate General of Press and Information.
- Today in History: 19 April 1909 The official name Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway until this date Tarih 19/04/2015 In History Today 19 April 1909 The name of this line, which was officially known as Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway, has started to be written as Hijaz Railway.
- Today in History: 19 April 1909 The official name Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway until this date Tarih 19/04/2012 19 April 1909 The name of this line, which was officially known as Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway, was started to be written as Hijaz Railway.
- Today in History: 19 April 1909 The official name Hamidiye-Hicaz until that date Bugün 19/04/2016 In History Today 19 April 1909 The name of this line, which was officially known as Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway, has started to be written as Hijaz Railway.
- Today in History: 19 April 1909 The official name Hamidiye-Hicaz until that date Bugün 19/04/2017 In History Today 19 April 1909 The name of this line, which was officially known as Hamidiye-Hicaz Railway, has started to be written as Hijaz Railway.
- Alsancak Garda TCDDnin 158. Photography Exhibition Opening Due to Anniversary 28/09/2014 Alsancak Garda TCDDnin 158. Photo Exhibition Opening Due to Anniversary of Establishment: Izmir Amateur Photographers Association (İZAFOD) TCDD's 158. On the occasion of the anniversary, 23.09.2014 opened a photography exhibition on the "Railway Vehicles and Stations" at Alsancak Gar. A plaque was given by the president of İZAFOD Association on behalf of 3 Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY. Nizamettin ÇİÇEK, Deputy Regional Director at the inauguration, expressed his pleasure at the starting point of the Alsancak-Aydın railway which is the first railway line in Anatolia at the opening of the exhibition. Photographs exhibited in the photo exhibition ılar
- Bursanin 16 Annual Railway Challenge Photography Exhibition was opened in TCDD station 21/03/2013 Bursanin 16 Annual Railway Challenge Photography Exhibition was opened in TCDD Garage 21. and 22. 41 annual politician Kemal Demirel, who was the deputy of Bursa, exhibited his triumph of bringing the railway to Bursa, which he started years ago and opened in history, at the TCDD Station in Ankara. 16, the former MP of Bursa, who opened the exhibition consisting of cuttings and photographs of his work to date, within the framework of the struggle to bring railway to Bursa which he started years ago in TCDD Art Gallery in Ankara, exhibited his victory in 16 annual struggle. 16 A challenge to the year-old railroad 16 in a local newspaper DEM
- Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition Opened in İzmit 30/05/2013 İzmit Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition Opened Foundation for the Preservation and Promotion of the Environment and Cultural Values (ÇEKÜL) Kocaeli Representative Office in the "Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition" was opened. With the groundbreaking ceremony of Haydarpaşa Train Station, 1880 to 1914 58 photograph of the Baghdad railway will be visited by students and citizens. Provincial representative of the Kocaeli City Representative Numan Gulsah, AA correspondent, Haydarpasa'dan Baghdad interesting works from the construction works of railroads that show interest in the photo exhibition showed great interest, he said. Gülşah, 133 years ago, the collapsed Izmit Station,,
- Photography and cartoon exhibition on railroad in Malatya opened 17/02/2015 A photographic and cartoon exhibition on the railway in Malatya opened: Atatürk's arrival to Malatya in 84. anniversary of a shopping center in the "photo and cartoon exhibition on the rail theme" was opened. Malatya Governor Süleyman KAMÇI, Battalgazi Mayor Selahattin GÜRKAN, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Ertan MUMCU and 5 Regional Director Üzeyir ÜLKER 13 February 2015 opened in a shopping mall in Malatya on Friday. The Regional Director ÜLKER made a short speech at the opening of the exhibition. But the most meaningful words for railways said. After the War of Independence, he started a railway campaign and uş
- Railroad photography and cartoon exhibition Diyarbakır Garda opened 24/02/2015 Railroad photography and caricature exhibition Diyarbakır Garda opened: 13 Mal Railroad photography and cartoon exhibition Mal, organized for the occasion of 84 anniversary of Atatürk's arrival in Malatya, opened in Diyarbakır Gar in Malatya after Malatya. The intense interest in the exhibition was interpreted as the reflection of the love and interest in the railway, especially the participation of the students. Regional Manager Üzeyir ÜLKER opened the exhibition and offered chocolate to the participants and told the messages the cartoons wanted to give. The exhibition hosted its visitors for three days. Diyarbakir citizens who share their feelings and thoughts in the honor book, expressing their satisfaction with the speed, comfort and safety of the trains.
- Demir Silk Road Photography Exhibition in Berlin 12/05/2014 Opening of the Iron Silk Road Photography Exhibition in Berlin: The opening of the "Iron Silk Road Photography Exhibition" in Berlin, the capital of Germany. The exhibition was held at the Hamburger Station Museum in Berlin, the capital of Germany, within the scope of the di Eskişehir Railway Culture Project ”. Participating in the opening of the exhibition Eskişehir Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, said in a statement to journalists, said the exhibition in question opened the exhibition in Berlin, said: '' Eskisehir throughout the history has hosted different civilizations. 19. It is an important center where the railways intersect since the 18th century. In the 1892, this facility is in our city, more than any city in Eskişehir culture and history.
- Transportation Operational Program Photo Exhibition Opened 14/07/2017 Transport Operational Program Photograph Exhibition Opened: the Transport Operational Program conducted by the Republic of Turkey and the European Union (UOP) by the exhibition of photographs of realized projects, met with visitors at the Sirkeci Station. Republic of Turkey and the Transport Operational Program conducted by the European Union (UOP) by the exhibition of photographs of realized projects, met with visitors at the Sirkeci Station. In the exhibition, the Project on the Rehabilitation and Signaling of the 700-kilometer Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line, which is invested over 415 million euros; The rehabilitation and reconstruction project of the Köksoy-Gebze section of the 56 kilometer of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line and the modernization of the Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line Project for the 378 km ve
- 15 July Epic Photography Exhibition Opened at Ankara Railway Station 18/07/2017 15 July Epic Photography Exhibition Opened at Ankara Train Station: The 15 July Democracy and National Unity Day was opened at Ankara Train Station (ATG). Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ankara Mayor Melih Gökçek, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. Veysi Kurt and senior bureaucrats attended. In the 15 photo exhibition, organized with the first anniversary of the July caused treacherous coup, coup attempts of the Anatolian Agency of Turkey Photo Journalists Association of night and ...
- Arakan Photography Exhibition Opened in Karaköy-Beyoğlu Tunnel 27/09/2017 IETT and IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation jointly opened a photographic exhibition My Arakan My at Tünel in order to draw attention to the atrocities experienced in the Arakan region of Myanmar. IETT and IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation's Istanbul Branch has been transformed into a painting exhibition. Especially in Arakan to draw attention to the atrocities and cruelty and to create awareness of the exhibition opened in the Karaköy-Beyoğlu Tunnel 31 October 2017 can be visited until the date.
- “Take on Jerusalem“ photo exhibition in Tünel 08/01/2018 IETT, in the first Kiblah of Islam, opened an exhibition of photographs about ete Take on Jerusalem Filistin at Tünel in order to draw attention to the atrocities and drama of Israel in Palestine. IETT, which is a part of the Islamic geography and which is considered sacred by the three major religions and the first Kibles of Muslims, is not the audience of the Palestinians who are attacked by the Israelis and the audience of the people of Jerusalem. photo exhibition opened. The people of the three great religions in Jerusalem lived in peace and serenity throughout the year. With Jerusalem coming out of the hands of the Ottomans, Kud
- Guler of the World: Orphan Gülerse World Photography Exhibition Held in Tünel 05/04/2018 . Orphan Gülerse World Güler T photo exhibition was opened in Tünel within the scope of Orphan Solidarity Days with the cooperation of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, IETT and IHH. A photo exhibition entitled gisi Orphan Gülers World Güler ”was held in Tünel with the cooperation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, IETT and IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation. In the exhibition; Photographs from orphan organizations in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Mauritania, Sri Lanka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sudan, Bangladesh and Aceh are included. Within the scope of the UM Orphan Gülerse Dünya Güler… Project by IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation ani
- 15 July Photography Exhibition Opened in Tunel 14/07/2018 15 July 2016 A photograph exhibition at Tünel was opened as part of 15 July Commemoration Events held for the second year of a traitorous coup attempt on Friday night. IETT General Directorate opened a photograph exhibition at the historical Tünel within the framework of the activities of the commemoration of 15 July Martyrs' Democracy and National Unity Day. 15 July 2016 The exhibition of photographs taken during and after the treacherous coup attempt on Friday night was presented to the visitors. Passengers expressing a great example of heroism during the coup attempt; "Two years have passed since the coup attempt, but still today, they have made the greatest betrayal of our republic, our homeland and our nation."
- Eastern Express Full'n O Tren Photo Title Exhibition Opened at Kars Railway Station 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, inaugurated the exhibition titled Türk Telekom Eastern Express National Photography Contest at Kars Train Station, titled daki O Tren An. Speaking at the opening Arslan, Eastern Express train consisting of photographs taken on the route of the 42 work will be opened in other provinces, he said. Arslan recalled that the first rail was laid between İzmir and Aydın in the 1856 in this geography. . " Trains, in the days of Independence War soldiers, ammunition, diye
- Çanakkale 1915 Photography Exhibition Opened at Tünel 19/03/2019 The Victory of Çanakkale 104. The exhibition "Çanakkale 1915" was opened in Karaköy and Beyoğlu stations. IETT General Directorate of Enterprises by the General Directorate of Çanakkale Victory 104. lar Çanakkale 1915 Photography Exhibition “, consisting of photographs of Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and Çanakkale War, was opened for the anniversary. The exhibition can be visited at the Karaköy-Beyoğlu Tunnel by the end of March.
- Ramazan Mahaları Photography Exhibition Opened in Tünel 06/05/2019 In the month of Ramadan, the Sultan of the 11th month, a photo exhibition titled '' Ramazan Mahaları '' was opened at Karaköy Station of Tünel. The exhibition will remain open during the month of Ramadan. Centenary Tradition Mahyacilik The centuries-old traditions, which were a living tradition, were especially important in the Ottoman period as an expression of Ramadan enthusiasm. To set up the site, a mosque between two minarets of a rope stretched from a rope by hanging small lamps in the darkness to write words, to make descriptions. The aim of this tradition is to encourage people to goodness, to encourage them and to love the month of Ramadan. The art of mahyaism continues to be different even if its techniques and applications are different. Cılık
- Kemal Demirel From Dream to Truth Railway Photo Exhibition 28/10/2013 Kemal Demirel From Dream to Truth photo exhibition: Visiting the exhibition opened recently, Uludag University Faculty of Architecture Department of Architecture Teaching Staff, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Yavuz Taneli, Lecturer See. Dr. Selay Yurtkuran, Y. Architect Cenk Yoldaş, Res. See. Y. Architect Gözde Kırlı and architecture department 4. classroom students; Architectural Design 7 project workshop together with his deputy, Mr. Kemal Demirel 16 annual train route that tells the story of "Dream to Life" exhibition. We would like to thank Mr. Kemal Demirel for his efforts and stated that our students were very impressed and excited. Also; Mr. Deputy Kemal millet
- Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition (Video) 28/03/2014 Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition: Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı visited the Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition opened within the scope of the activities of Eskişehir 2013 Turkish World Culture Capital. Avci, Odunpazari Cultural Center in his speech at the exhibition, Eskişehir railway culture is almost junction point, he said. "There is a railway culture in Eskişehir, which started with ceram workshops before the republic," said Avci. "Our esteemed friend Mustafa Aksay is known to many of us by the demonstration" Hicaz Railway "which is an international demonstration. we had the opportunity to visit the exhibition related to our culture, "he said. Aksay said usu
- Today in History: 13 July 2009 az 100 of the Hejaz and Baghdad Railways. Photo Exhibition 13/07/2012 13 July 2009 Demir Xnumx of the Hejaz and Baghdad Railways. Photography Exhibition Ser was opened at the Art Gallery of the Directorate General of Press and Information. 100 July 13 The Treaty of Berlin left the Ruse-Varna line to the Bulgarian government on condition that all the obligations and obligations were fulfilled. He retained his rights over the railroads in the eastern Rumelia province. 1878 July 13 was the train crash near the Tarsus bridge; 1886 mechanic died 1 wagon was destroyed.
- Kemal Demirelden Photography Exhibition 24/10/2013 Kemal Demirelden Photo Exhibition: Republican People's Party (CHP) Bursa Former Deputy Kemal Demirel, gisi Traffic Terrorism is Enough Now. Bursa and Turkey Railway We Want "photo exhibition of Uludag University (UU) opened. UU Vice Rector Dr. Müfit Parlak also participated in the exhibition, telling the story of the arrival of the railway in Bursa. Kemal Demirel, photo exhibitions with Turkey's, it led the expansion of the railways was trying to make its voice heard with different actions. 21. and 22. Kemal Demirel, who was the deputy of Bursa for the period, carried the struggle to bring the railway to Bursa which he started last year at 16. To date, the work of cuttings and photographs kadar
- Basmane Garda 157.Year Memory Photography Exhibition (Photo Gallery) 11/12/2013 Basmane Garda 157.Yılı Memorial Photography Exhibition: 3 is the member of İzmir Nature Photographers Association (İZDOF) and also 3. Melih İNANLI, Deputy Director of Regional Personnel, has been working at 06.12.2013 on 157 in Basmane Gar. In memory of his year, he opened a photography exhibition titled Vuslatın Işığında (Light of Vuslatın) in light of Şeb-i Arus week. In addition to the mini concert given by the neyzens at the opening, plaquettes and paintings were presented to the 3 Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY by the board of İZDOF Association for their contributions to the arts. In the exhibition, mixed photographs of İZDOF member Melih İNANLI were welcomed with the interest and appreciation of the train passengers and the people of İzmir.