Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, in addition to the work done to regulate vehicle traffic, pedestrians are able to travel in traffic comfortably. The Metropolitan Municipality built pedestrian bridges at the high traffic flows, making crossings more secure. In this context, the work on the pedestrian overpass built at the Osman Yılmaz Quarter of Istanbul's Gebze district has come to an end.
STUDENTS WILL PROVIDE SAFE
The pedestrian bridge built on the Gebze Istanbul Avenue by the Department of Transportation will ensure that pedestrians pass safely across the street. The bridge built on the west of Istanbul Caddesi and the Martyr Hasan Tahsin Büyükçoban Street intersection will be an important transition for students. Located in the south of the street, Ayse Sıdıka Alişan Primary School students will be able to reach the school comfortably and safely by passing the bridge in front of the school.
140 TON STRUCTURE STEEL USED
The project is about to be completed within the scope of the pedestrian crossing by the staff of the metropolitan municipality is done by the finishing touches. The 42 meter-long pedestrian bridge was built in 3 meters wide. The bridge has a height of 5.60 meters. 2 tone structural steel was used on the bridge. In the walking part of the bridge 140 square glass railing was made. Mast and floor armatures were placed on the bridge for illumination.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian overpass on TCDD line in Gebze 04/10/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Gebze District TCDD line in the neighborhood of the citizens to provide more convenient and safe transportation on the TCDD pedestrian overpass construction has done the tender. 7 offered the firm's offers to the tender. The pedestrian overpass is planned to be finished on the 90 calendar day after the place is provided. 135 TON STEEL AND 2 DISABLED ELEVATOR The Gebze District TCDD Pedestrian Crossing, which is being awarded by the Metropolitan Municipality, will be 40 meters long 3 meter wide and 135 tons steel material will be used in total. The pedestrian overpass will also be available for disabled citizens with the 2 handicapped elevator. Ila
- Modern pedestrian bridge in front of the governor's campus 06/04/2015 Modern pedestrian bridge in front of the governor's campus: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will construct a modern pedestrian bridge instead of the old pedestrian overpass in front of the new Governor's campus. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the newly constructed Kocaeli Governorship complex in front of the D-100 highway, railways and sideways to cover the footbridge will be made. After the collapse of the old bridge, the new bridge will be replaced by the new bridge. With the pedestrian bridge, citizens coming from the direction of 42 Homes, train station stop and citizens coming down from the D-100 stop, will be able to cross the street. 110 4,5 is the 6 X
- Turkey's third largest bridge Nissibi Euphrates Bridge opened to pedestrian traffic 05/01/2015 Turkey's third largest bridge Nissibi Euphrates Bridge opened to pedestrian traffic: Turkey's third largest bridge 33 Nissibi Euphrates Bridge opened to pedestrian traffic study was completed at the end of a month. The bridge was opened to pedestrian traffic on the Nissibi Bridge, which was built on the Atatürk Dam, which will connect Adıyaman-Kahta-Siverek-Diyarbakır two weeks ago. With the placement of the last segment, the two sides of the bridge have reached each other. After Turkey's Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges 3. Nissibi Bridge with a large bridge of magnificient viewers are enchanted. Completion of the project, which is owned by Turkish engineers and architects, caused a new excitement in the region. 1992 ...
- Halkalıfrom Istanbul to Gebze, began rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project in Istanbul. 17/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Halkalıhas started rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project, which extends from Gebze. 20/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Marmaray's departure point in Gebze will make the Station Quarter a new center of attraction for the city 01/10/2012 Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker, the project of the century Marmaray Gebze'ye starting point Station Quarter will be a new attraction center of the city, he said. Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker's traditional 5 Tea Meetings, organized for the purpose of listening to the problems and demands of the neighborhoods and finding solutions together with the citizens, was once again the neighborhood of İstasyon Mahallesi. President Köşker attended the meeting with the deputy chairmen, municipal councilors, neighborhood headmen and many citizens. At the end of the meeting, which is the first starting point of Marmaray, the municipality was evaluated by sociologist Yusuf Özkan Özburun.
- Gebze-Halkalı Improving Commuter Lines 14/04/2014 Gebze-Halkalı Improving Commuter Lines: Gebzeiy is one of the most important projects in the world and the realization of a century-old dream for Istanbul.Halkalı Improvement of Commuter Lines and Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing (MARMARAY) Project will provide a fundamental solution to the traffic problem which is important for the city. Tube tunnel; Ensuring uninterrupted rail link between Asia and Europe, Turkey's Trans-European Network (Trans European Network) will also be effective in binding. Marmaray Project is one of the most important transportation infrastructure projects in the world; it will not only have a positive impact on Istanbul's daily traffic, but will also play a major role in the development of the city and the region. … Improving Commuter Lines and Railway “
- Malı YHT in Gebze Geb 19/09/2015 "YHT-Gebze must stop": Found in Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges under the leadership of President YHT lessor Gebze Chamber of Commerce to participate in the rally, organized by Civil Society Organizations Nail Chilling description. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges under the leadership of many people participated in the rally held by Civil Society Organizations in various regions of Turkey, Gebze Chamber of Commerce made a significant move. The first high-speed train station in Gebze, Gebze, then began to stand several times. To join the walk, the Gebze Chamber of Commerce rented the 400 Personality High Speed Train. While trains move from Ankara to Gebze, they move to Gebze den
- Half of the Barracks in Gebze Will Go to Swap for Metro Activities 27/10/2015 Half of the Barracks in Gebze will Go to Exchange for Metro Activities: Science Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık said that half of the military area in Gebze will be exchanged for expropriations in the metro operation. New development in the old barracks area in Gebze, which has a turnover of 644 and has been transferred to TOKİ. Science Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık said at a press conference at the election coordination center in Gebze that half of the barracks will be traded in the expropriation of the stations in Gebze. Minister Işık, project work in the metro will take 3 years, 2018 2023'ye after the shooting of the first excavation aimed to be completed, he said. …
- Gebze Başvuru Darica HNS 5 Company Application for Tram Line Tender 29/01/2016 Gebze yapıl Darica HRS and 5 Company Application for Tramway Tender Application: Preparation of Final Design Projects for Gebze-Darica Light Rail System (HRS) and Izmit Tramway Extension Lines. Pre-qualification tender was performed for Engineering Services and Consultancy services. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Pre-qualification tender for Engineering Services and Consultancy service work was carried out by Rail Systems Branch Directorate for Gebze-Darica Light Rail System (HRS) and İzmit Tram Extension Lines Application Final Design Projects. PRE-COMPETENCE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED Candidates with sufficient experience were invited to submit a prequalification application to bid. ÖN