Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı He said that the European Train Control System and Automatic Train Protection will be used in the signaling of the Marmaray line.
Saadet Party Istanbul Deputy Minister Jihangir Islam presented to the Parliament in a written question, answering the proposal Turhan, said: Part Gebze-Halkalı In the Marmaray line, the suburban operations will be carried out in Hat1 and Hat2 and in the signaling system for the commuter trains in Hat1 and Hat2, Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) and Automatic Train Protection (ATP), while in Hat3 high-speed trains, main trains and freight trains The signaling system will be the European Train Control System (ETCS) and ATP. The systems specified are reliable in Europe and the CR3 contractor is a part of the OHL-Siemens consortium. When the signaling system tests are completed, the whole system will be commissioned after being certified for safety by the internationally recognized TUV-SUD. Sistemi
Currently Gebze-Halkalı Turhan noted that the infrastructure works on the Marmaray line were completed and the signaling system tests continued. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Halkalı-Sirkeci Suburban Line Tests Started 03/04/2018 Closed for integration in Istanbul YHT Ankara, Halkalı- While the end of the work on the train to the suburban train line, the test route of the locomotives began. Sirkeci-Halkalı and the suburban lines between Söğütlüçeşme and Gebze were closed for integration into the Istanbul Ankara YHT project and then the work started. Even at the end of the end of the 2018, as a result of the studies, the test was started at the end of the first test. The locomotives that run on the rails along the line perform the tests and carry out the necessary arrangements. With the integration of Marmaray, the train from Ankara to Istanbul Pendik with the construction of Marmaray Halkalıuntil the end of the work on the route to be extended kadar
- Tests of Wagons in Bursa T2 Tram Line Started (Video) 01/10/2015 Bursa T2 Tramway Tests have begun: The tender for the T2 City Square-Terminal tram line constructed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was approved by the Public Procurement Agency, while on the other hand, two of the tramways to be used on this line began to be tested after completion of production. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, on the one hand on the line to start the work of editing the intersection on the one hand, on the other hand to be used in this line to be lost in time, the production of trams continued rapidly, he said. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, new road and road expansion works, as well as bridge and intersection arrangements as well as rail system investments Bursa
- Electrification Tests Begun on Tavşanlı-Balıkesir Railway Line 02/06/2019 TCDD 7 Regional Directorate of the railway lines Eskişehir-Kütahya-Tavşanlı Line Electric Train Operations are made. After the completion of the construction of the Tavşanlı-Balıkesir line section, test studies were started. Test Works TCDD 7 Regional Director Adem Sivri, TCDD General Directorate Modernization Department Vice President Yılmaz Acar, 7. Regional Modernization Manager Yusuf Tetik, Maintenance Manager Teksin Geldi and the Acceptance Board with the participation of technical personnel. Upon completion of this line, the Ankara-Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir-İzmir Line will be opened to the continuous Electric Train Operation and economic train operations will be provided between Ankara and İzmir. Electric train operation in terms of fuel and maintenance costs Diesel train operation cost 1 / 3 reputation Elektrikli
- For the Rehabilitation of Marmaray Suburban Line Halkalı Demolition started in Gebze line 25/06/2012 Rehabilitation of the suburban line was initiated within the scope of the huge transportation project Marmaray which will breathe to Istanbul. Halkalı62 building along the 200 kilometer line to Gebze in Istanbul, 60 station 300 gate will be demolished. HalkalıMarmaray, which is based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze, continues rapidly. Within the scope of the project, rehabilitation of suburban lines was begun. In the first stage, 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway underpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı the tender for the improvement of suburban lines anl
- Marmaray Halkalı-Gebze Commuter Commuting Routes Started 18/09/2018 Solve the transportation problem of Istanbul Halkalı- There's only a lot to go on the suburban line. The trains started their night trials. And Turkey's megacity of Istanbul's Marmaray important transportation projects Halkalı-Payment of the operation between the number of days is no more. Marmaray train which runs between Kazlıçeşme and Ayrılıkçiyet in MARMARAY TRAIN PENDİK Halkalı-Gebze between the night is running. On the social media, the photo of the Marmaray train shared by Pendik aroused great excitement. RAIL CONNECTION OK When the Marmaray project is completed Halkalı-Gebze between the trains will operate seamlessly now the rail connection is complete. SIGNALIZATION WORKS CONTINUES As will be recalled, in recent days, flights to Marmaray with 10 wagons S
- Gebze-Halkalı Suburban Line Trials Started 22/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit TurhanHalkalı commencing the test ride in the suburban line, said, "By the end of this year, the test will be finished. We will complete our remaining productions at the end of the year, this project, service, railways will serve the service of Istanbul." said. Gebze-Halkalı The commencement of the test in the suburban line began with the participation of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan. Turhan, attended the briefing at the Pendik station and closed to the press briefed the authorities. After receiving information from the authorities participating in the test trial of the line Turhan, sat in the mechanic seat. Maltepe Station Maltepe Operations Control Center located in the Turhan, where the citizens of the Operasyon
- Tests of the Gulf Dolphin began 04/07/2014 Tests of the Gulf Dolphin began: İZBAN, which continues the testing process of its new sets, tries to take the Gulf of Yunusu into operation as it works even during the night hours. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's 50 partnership is established with the partnership of the new train sets of the Gulf of Izmir in Izmir, the tests are continuing at full speed. Speed tests The first sets, which have been completed since April on the Eskişehir-Ankara High Speed Train Line, are being put into operation as soon as possible to provide support for the new transfer system that ESHOT has started to implement. TCDD 3 for this. İZBAN cooperates with the Regional Directorate to accelerate the testing process at night and Bölge
- First test of hydrogen fuel cell train started in Germany 30/03/2017 The first test of the hydrogen fuel cell train in Germany began: the first test of the hydrogen fuel cell train developed by the French company Alstom. After further testing, it is planned to operate in Germany's Buztehude-Bremervörde-Bremerhaven-Cuxhaven line. The train, considered to be one of the public transportation vehicles of the future, is defined as nature friendly with zero emissions by taking its energy from hydrogen. In order to generate electricity in the train, a system that converts hydrogen and oxygen into energy is used. With the energy obtained, the train can reach 140 km speed per hour. French Alstom, an alternative to diesel and electric trains announced that developed a new model. Coradia iLint is called mi
- Emek-71 Energy Tests Start on Tram Line 25/12/2013 Labor-71 Houses Start the Energy Test on the tram line: In Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality's new tram extension lines that will transport the tram to 3 region in 20 region, energy tests will start on Emek-71 Houses line. Eskişehir Light Rail System Administration (ESTRAM) General Directorate of the statement, 24 December in the non-energy tests completed after the completion of the energy test will be passed said. Tests will be made in the Labor and 71 Evler neighborhoods, especially at night, on the tram lines of the vehicle parked in the statement expressed disruptions, citizens were not warned to park their cars on the tram roads. In the statement, in the regions where the test will be carried out, the citizens' tramway energy lines and energy,
- Gebze-Halkalı Work on the train line continues rapidly 23/11/2016 Gebze-Halkalı Train Line work continues apace in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa ApaydınHe made a presentation about TCDD's activities and targets at the November Entrepreneur Meetings organized by the Entrepreneurial Businessmen Foundation (GIV). The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, (Gebze-Halkalı Train Line We are currently working well, we have reached a certain speed. There have been some difficulties in suburban rehabilitation work, but it has now been overcome. Towards the end of 2018 I hope to serve in Istanbul. X In his presentation, he stated that TCDD is working with its affiliated subsidiaries to develop the railway sector with national resources.
- Invensys Rail Dimetronic launches tests for automatic and driver-free operation of Singapore City Center Line 21/09/2013 Invensys Rail Dimetronic has launched tests for automatic and driver-free operation of the Singapore City Center Line: the 42 mileage and 34 station will carry more than half a million passengers per day with the Invensys Rail SIRIUS CBTC system in automatic and driverless operation. Invensys Rail Dimetronic has initiated dynamic tests on the first phase of the City Center Line signaling project in four kilometers of six stations and is expected to be commercially operational in October next year with fully automatic and driverless operation. Singapore Transport Administration (LTA), the XINX XTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya tramway tests begin 30/05/2014 Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya tram line tests are under way: Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Extension Lines Construction work will be carried out on the Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya line. In this context, it is stated that the acceptance of the works of transformer substations belonging to tram line by OEDAŞ has been completed. to start.
- rail tests carried out abroad will no longer be held in Turkey 02/09/2012 Thanks to the test center to be established in cooperation with TCDD, KBU and KARDEMİR, some tests that can be done abroad will be carried out in Karabük. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Karabük University (KBU) and Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) allows testing center to be established in cooperation, some tests can be done abroad on rail systems will no longer be held in Karabük. Rector of KBU Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, AA said in a statement to reporters, universities in Rail Systems Engineering Department that there is nowhere else in Turkey, the best runners in the region and said that Turkey's Kardemir produced. With the support of TCDD for the success of the industry-university cooperation ın
- Samsun Light Rail System Between Train and Train Station Ki Tests Continues 17/08/2016 Tests between Samsun Light Rail System and Gar-Fisherman Shelter Continues: Energized test drives continue in the section completed between Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and Tekkeköy Rail System Line Gar-Fisherman Shelter. The first phase of the Samsun Light Rail System, which will go to Tekkeköy District, was completed. Energy test drives continue in the section completed between Gar-Fisherman Shelter. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. . Cold Roughing Test, Gauge Test Dair was carried out successfully in the tests conducted with the participation of the technical staff of the Department of Science Affairs and the contractor company Metroray. Decommissioning and Business Administration Tests continue. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samsun
- How to Perform Flight Control Tests at Airports 18/07/2018 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager of State Airports Authority, gave information about air navigation systems and devices and flight control activities in his twitter account. Here he shares made by the January General Director: Turkey Airports operation with Turkey, the regulation of air traffic in the airspace and fulfilling successfully control tasks DHMİ, taking place among the leading investment institutions of our country in recent years has undertaken important projects. * And also; Air navigation and air navigation services established at certain points along the flight paths to ensure safe transportation and transportation of air…
- Gebze-Halkalı train line to be completed in 2018 30/11/2015 Gebze-Halkalı the train line will be completed in 2018: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, Gebze-Halkalı studied the train line project. Yıldırım stated that they knew the negativities and solutions until this time, and the contractor firm and the sub-contractor said that they knew the importance of this line for Istanbul and said ile We will finish the project with the unity. Bir Yildirim, Marmaray Railway station in Yenikapı Binali Yildirim said that the citizens used buses and special vehicles to reach Marmaray and that the citizens had advanced under heavy traffic. Yıldırım
- Prime Minister Yıldırım, Gebze-Halkalı trains 10/07/2017 Prime Minister Yıldırım, Gebze-Halkalı examined the train line from the air: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, the construction of the third airport under construction and other projects examined aerial. "OBA" helicopters of the ongoing construction of the giant ongoing projects, the Lightning, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin and Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas accompanied. First, the world's largest airport with the capacity of 150 million passengers will examine the construction site of Istanbul New Airport Prime Minister, said the emergence of the airport skyline. The first part will be completed next year, explaining the Lightning, "the world's largest airport construction, aerial views,"
- Halkalı Gebze Commuter Line Train Prices and Timetables 09/04/2019 Halkalı The Gebze Marmaray Line was reopened in 2013 after the 2019 was closed from its inception. 43 station Halkalı Gebze commuter train line has a length of 76.6 km and has 114 minutes travel time. It is a means of transportation that is used extensively by citizens Halkalı Gebze Marmaray flights were the subject of curiosity. How much are the commuter train fares? GEBZE HALKALI MARMARAY STATIONS Gebze - Halkalı There are total 41 stations in the line. Here is the route of the line; Halkalı, Mustafa kemal, Kucukcekmece, Florya, Yesilkoy, Yesilyurt, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yenimahalle, Zeytinburnu, Kazlicesme, Yenikapi, Sirkeci, Uskudar, Ibrahimaga, Sogutlucesme, Feneryolu, Goztepe, Erenkoy, Suadiye, Bostanci, Kucukyali, Idealtepe,,
- Marmaray's Gebze-Halkalı Line Launches in 2018 30/03/2017 Marmaray's Gebze-Halkalı Line Launches in 2018: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Marmaray, Sirkeci, Kazlicesme, Haydarpasa Gar Basin, Sogutlucesme and Pendik lines were found in the investigation. Assistant General Managers, Murat Kavak, Ali İhsan Uygun, Heads of departments and 1. Apaydın, who carried out investigations with the Regional Director, Gebze-Halkalı to get information about the ongoing Marmaray commuter line. After reviewing 1. Apaydın speaking at the meeting held at the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of EnergyHalkalı By the end of the year 2018 will be opened to the operation by pointing to this date with all the buildings and facilities around the Marmaray and YHT N
- Halkalı-The end of the suburban line 08/11/2017 4 has been closed for years Halkalı- It's the end of the suburb. Rails were installed at many points, stations were installed. 29 2018 will be launched in October 185 HalkalıBetween Istanbul and the 105 minutes will come to the end of Istanbul's suburban homes! One of the most important elements of Istanbul's transportation network Halkalı- The whole suburban line is nearing completion. At some points, the 24 clock runs steadily on a day-to-day basis. 19 June After the last expedition in 2013, the Istanbul suburb closed for renovations is expected to open at 3 October 29 on the same day as the 2018 Airport one year later. The construction of the line, which was also followed at the top of the state z
- Gebze Halkalı Suburban Line Infrastructure 2018 Will End In August 15/12/2017 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that their work at the Başkentray Project has reached the final stage and that they are planning to give service in January or February next year. Gebze-Halkalı Arslan said that they aim to finish the infrastructure works in suburban line in August 2018. After the completion of electricity and signal work in September, XnUMX will carry out a month test drive and 3 will finally open the line. On the line in question, even in the night freight transport can be done, Ankara-Istanbul YHT line passengers can go up to Haydarpasa Train Station Arslan, the average daily 2018 million passengers will be served by line.
- Gebze-Halkalı Suburban Line Approaching End 13/01/2018 Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the end of the suburban line. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "will be opened by the end of the year," he said. When the rails are laid and signalization is finished, Halkalıonly in 114 minutes. On line will total 42 stall. Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Feneryolu, Osmangazi are just some of the stations that will take and leave the passengers. Another project is the high-speed train line. Ankara-Haydarpaşa between the end of the line. This project will be completed before the end of the year. A passenger departing from Ankara by high speed train will arrive at Haydarpasa station in Istanbul. Halkalıto go until. Source: www.cnnturk.com
- Gebze-Halkalı Last Rails on Suburban Line 29/08/2018 Gebze-Halkalı The last rails are laid on the Suburban Line. A tender was made for the construction of connection roads for the Çayırova and Fatih Train Stations. Auction; 6 million 416 with thousand 438 TL offers. Forest Products Singing. Tic. Ltd. Sti. company won. Çayırova and Fatih Train Stations connection roads construction work as a result of tenders of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Support Services Department 2018 / 359895 KIK boundary value 5 million 60 thousand 618 TL 67 penny and the approximate cost 7 716 thousand 430 TL Çayırova and Fatih Train Stations Connection Road Construction Work tender was held. 5 ede
- Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the End of the Railway Line 09/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Gebze-Halkalı "The current level of actual progress is 78. This is the 20 of this month." HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme. After that, electricity, signal, the final process will do. "He said. Minister Arslan, Istanbul-still-ongoing Gebze-Halkalı the railway line was found. This is an important project for Istanbulites, Arslan said, "We will complete our project by the end of this year and we will open the service. The current level of progress is now 78. In this month's 20 HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme.
- Percent Completed 80 Halkalı3 Railcar Test Train Arrives on Rail Roads in Gebze Suburban Line 15/05/2018 HalkalıFollowing the completion of the 80 of the suburban lines between the two cities, the test was started in the suburban line of the 3 wagon. Halkalı- 77 of the 80 kilometer line was completed in the renovation works of the old suburban lines between the two cities. 29, which is located between Haydarpaşa and Gebze, has been closed after the last flight in 1969 June 19, which has been serving since May 2013. The restoration work of the new station and the old stations is also underway. Haydarpaşa-Gebze commuter line was re-opened to work in the works of rails in Kadiköy Kızıltoprak Station. Only 2 station to Haydarpaşa aşa