The foundation of 2016, 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021.
Istanbul 3. Lovsuns 408 TBM, which is working on the Gayrettepe - New Airport Project built to provide transportation from the city center to the airport, excavated 2 meters over 800 meters in a row. In December 813 meters, while in January the 808 meter tunnel opened even the works continue in full swing.
With the launch of the Metro line, Istanbul Airport will be connected directly to the center. The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019.
Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Line will pass through Gayrettepe - Kemerburgaz - Yeni Airport Metro Line, Beşiktaş, Şişli, Kağıthane, Eyüpsultan and Arnavutköy districts with 37,10 kilometers. With the new metro, 70 can be transported in one direction per hour. When the line is completed, it will be integrated with the Metrobüs and Şişhane - Taksim - 4.Levent - Hacıosman Metro Line at Gayrettepe Station and the Kabataş - Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line at Kağıthane Station.
ISTANBUL AIRPORT METRO LINE STORES
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Fast 14/03/2013 Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Moving Rapidly The construction of the ski center in Çambaşı Plateau of the Army continues rapidly. NAS İnşaat AŞ Çambaşı Ski Center Construction Supervisor Kerem Timur visited Kabadüz District Governor Engin Avcı in his office. Kerem Timur gave information about the works of Çambaşı Ski Center, which they have been going on for a while, to Engin Avcı. Kerem Timur stated that all the programs are ready as a company, "Çambaşı Ski Center construction work with a professional team will do. In this direction as the company we will begin construction in May, our construction program, in April.
- Izmir Tram Construction is on the way 29/07/2015 The Ankara-based firm Gülermak Izmir, which has built Karsiyaka and Konak tram lines, was selected as the contractor for tram construction and vehicle supply. 26 February 2014 182.144.261 TL (for construction works) + 69.153.255 € (for tram cars) for the price of two separate tram construction bids collected on the offer. Gülermak company, which started working in March 2015, is going ahead in front of the planned program. KONAK TRAMWAY Konak Tramway; F.Altay Square - It will be approximately 13 kilometer length between Konak and Halkapınar and 19 station will serve with 21 vehicle. It is planned to run 3 minutes at peak hours and 4-5 at other times. Fahrettin ...
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Works Continue 29/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul New Airport connection roads by conducting inspections, officials received information. Commenting on the journalists here, Arslan said that the region in which Hasdal is a point of attachment to Istanbul New Airport, and that the Istanbul New Airport and Istanbul's main arteries were connected to Istanbul. Arslan stated that the works for the airport were meticulously continued. Iz Our level of progress at Istanbul New Airport has reached 90 above% 90,5. Iz In the daily period Atatürk ta
- Tramway Construction in İzmit 01/05/2016 Tramway construction is going on in Kocaeli: The tram line of the railway system will be implemented in Kocaeli. For the first time in Kocaeli by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the tramway system to be implemented in Kocaeli will be underway. Lower and superstructure works, rail manufacturing at Yahya Kaptan neighborhood, Şehit Rafet Karacan Street, Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard, Necip Fazıl street at the same time is carried out in many points. The infrastructure and road works at Yahya Kaptan Neighborhood are planned to be completed by the end of May. The work on Martyr Rafet Karacan Street and Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard is planned to be completed by the end of June.
- Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line to be Opened at 2019 01/11/2018 Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line works at full speed. The first stage of the metro line will be in 2019 and the second stage will be opened in 2021. Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, which is among the projects that will bring comfort and convenience to the citizens in transportation, continues its work without slowing down. The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro line will pass through Eyüpsultan, Kağıthane, Küçükçekmece, Şişli, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts. Which lines will be integrated with Gayrettepe-İstanbul Airport Metro Line? Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro Line Gay
- Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Subway Line to be Completed at 2020! 04/04/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport starting giant airport transportation, transportation for the duration of construction Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Turhan Minister announced the latest situation on the Metro line. Istanbul's new airport transportation process will start tonight. On the other hand, most of the citizens are curious about the transportation problem. While the air flights started by IMM continue to provide uninterrupted service, Istanbul Airport metro operation continues at a great pace. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made statements on the subject, said, "The metro works between Gayrettepe and Istanbul Airport for the transportation of our people to the airport by the metro are going on quickly.
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe Airport line drilling has been completed 31/03/2016 Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe - Airport Line Drilling Works came to the stage of completion, which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), Istanbul 3. Gayrettepe - Airport line drilling works have been completed. Authorities, 1. for the line that cut the Gayrettepe-Airport line, the 82 part is completed. As the soundings of the remaining part should be made within the Hastal Barracks, the permission of the General Staff is expected. With the necessary permission, drilling works have been done and 1. cutting will be completed. 2 of the project. Airport - Halkalı line drilling hat
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro will Increase Prices in 5 County 29/05/2019 The new metro line will pass through the 5 district and the price of the residences in this region will be further appreciated. The first phase of the Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro project, which is planned to connect Istanbul Airport to the center of the city, will be launched in 2019 and the second stage will be put into service at 2021. 5 DISTRICT PRICES IN THE PROVINCE INCREASED 37,5 will be the metro line, Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutköy districts will pass. The districts in this region will be further appreciated due to this metro line and this will be reflected in the housing prices. BEŞİKTAŞ EVALUATED In Besiktas, 6 is expected to increase by 0,1 percent in the month. In the district of Beşiktaş…
- Flash Development at Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Subway 18/07/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport which will provide access to the huge project, there was a flash developments about Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Metro line. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro contract, which was signed by ŞENBAY + KOLİN and 2016 € in 999.769.968,00, was taken over by CENGİZ + KALYON + KOLİN joint venture. Istanbul 3 is under construction. Airport to be built to provide transportation from the city center Gayrettepe-YHL-Halkalı 1 of the metro line. stage. M09.12.2016 Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport metro line, which was built on 11, has a length of 36km, 70.000 passenger capacity and 11 min transportation time.