Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will implement the free transfer protocol with SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative in order to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and reduce the traffic in the city.
Today, 10.45 will be able to make free transfer to many points such as Alikahya Maternity and Children's Hospital, Kocaeli Stadium, Organized Industrial Zone from İzmit with the protocol signing ceremony at Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. With the protocol, you will have free transfer from Alikahya region to Izmit center. (the özgürkocael)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Connection to Solid Waste Transfer Station and Wastewater Treatment Plant 17/02/2015 A connection bridge to Solid Waste Transfer Station and Wastewater Treatment Plant is being constructed: After the construction of the Solid Waste Transfer Station and Waste Water Treatment Plant belonging to Gumushane Municipality located in the Haciemin Neighborhood during the construction of the ring road in Gumushane. transportation bridge for two facilities. After the construction of the Ring Road in Gümüşhane, there is a transportation bridge for the two facilities after the Solid Waste Transfer Station and the Waste Water Treatment Plant of the Gümüşhane Municipality coincide with the bridge feet. AK Party Gumushane Deputy Gümüş
- Akçaray, HDP Free For Today! 24/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made the tram free for 4 hour. The Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli has taken a decision before the rally in Izmit National Will Square on Tuesday, March 19. announced that the tram will be free during 4 hours. This decision, which was implemented at the Erdogan rally, was implemented at the rallies of the Nation Party and the Felicity Party, was also valid for the HDP meeting, which was announced at 13.00 today. Tram will be provided free of charge hours between 13.00-17.00 hours. Those who want to participate in the HDP rally will be able to use the tram of the Metropolitan. HD
- Signed Signatures for Yedikuyular Ski Center 10/04/2017 Signed for the Yedikuyular Ski Center: Signed for the construction of the summer-winter recreation area and ski center in Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality. Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya Deputy Secretary General Haruz Buz, Head of the Department of Surveying Projects Mustafa Aksel Abacıoğlu, Head of Human Resources and Education Abdulkadir Kırmacı, Press and Public Relations Branch Manager Cengiz Berberoğlu and Halatlı Chairman of the Board İlker Cumbul attended. Züver Çetinkaya, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave a speech at the signing ceremony.
- 500 Thousands of Passengers Carry on Kartepe Cable Car 24/10/2017 The contract was signed with Valter, which won the tender for Kartepe's 50 annual dream Telefer. 1,5 company will hit the first month after the 28 One of the most important vision projects of the Municipality of Kartepe Project 50 September, the contract was signed with the contractor Valter Elevator. Valter Elevator Director General Murat Ağcabağ attended the signing ceremony hosted by the Mayor of Kartepe, Hüseyin Üzülmez. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Mayor Üzülmez said, ül There is no longer any obstacle for Kartepe's 2 annual dream to come to life. Although 31 is planned to be completed within the year, the XNUMX iril
- Signatures for Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe Metro 05/04/2012 In the presence of Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Gönül Talu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Doğuş Construction; Adem will be thrown by Baştürk. 564 million euro auction price won by Doğuş Construction, 17.5 km long metro line construction period is 38 month and maintenance period is 24 month. When the project is completed, it is aimed to reach the Olympic Stadium in 64 minutes from Ümraniye and 78 minutes in Çekmeköy. Stops on the Metro line; Üsküdar, Fıstıkağacı, Bağlarbaşı, Altunizade, Kısıklı, Libadiye, Çarşı, Ümraniye, İnkilap, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, High School, Dudullu, Mass Housing and Çekmeköy. Source: www.haberler.com
- Signatures for Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe Metro 05/04/2012 In the presence of Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Gönül Talu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Doğuş Construction; It will be taken by Adem Baştürk. 564 million euro auction price won by Doğuş Construction, 17.5 km long metro line construction period is 38 month and maintenance period is 24 month. When the project is completed, it is aimed to reach the Olympic Stadium in 64 minutes from Ümraniye and 78 minutes in Çekmeköy. Stops on the Metro line; Üsküdar, Fıstıkağacı, Bağlarbaşı, Altunizade, Kısıklı, Libadiye, Çarşı, Ümraniye, İnkilap, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, High School, Dudullu, Mass Housing, and Çekmeköy. Source: News
- Signed in, Viking Train departs 25/11/2014 Signatures were thrown Viking train sets off: Gefco Turkey, agreed with Lithuanian Railways. The Viking Train, which connects the Baltic to the Black Sea, sets off in 2015. Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, organized in cooperation with EKO Trade Fairs and German trade fair giant Messe München, brought together 22 company from 207 in Istanbul. 19-21 10 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX One of the most important signatures at the fair was taken for the Viking Train project. Gefco Turkey, will perform together with Lithuanian Railways ...
- Signed In Samsun-Thick Between 5 Time 07/07/2015 Signed Signed Samsun-Kalin Between the 5 Hours: Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project Construction Contract was signed. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Feridun Bilgin stated that the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project is the highest amount of project signed by the European Union outside the borders of the Union and said "We will transfer resources from the national budget to the project in the amount of 39 million euros". In his speech at the signing ceremony of the construction contract for Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line Modernization Project, held at Rixos Hotel, Minister Bilgin said that the foundation of the line in question was the first railway of the Republic laid by Gazi Mustafa Kemal in 21 September 1924. The project ...
- Signs for the Rail System to be Launched in Samsun 23/11/2016 Signatures for the Rail System to be Opened in Samsun: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, light rail to go to the university to start the work of the Rector of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU). Dr. He signed a protocol with Sait Bilgiç. Following the completion of the Tekkeköy line in the light rail system project, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to expand the rail system network in Samsun. As a result of the researches carried out in this scope, the protocol between the municipality and the university was signed with the finalization of the rail system to the university. Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, took the ı
- ANTRAY Signed for the Third Stage 21/09/2017 Antalya Province Provincial Board meeting of the AK Party participating in the Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel, vision projects to add value to the value of Antalya said that investments. Stating that each day the new transportation and transportation activities in Antalya, which relieves Türel, the city's first and second stage of the important steps taken in the transportation of the ANTRAY lines said. Türel, who expressed the high demand for tram lines in Antalya, "over 90 percent of the referendums in our neighborhood '' yes '' vote of citizens, how important the transportation of Antalya is expressed in the ballot box. We always continue to be in favor of democracy. In Antalya…