Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, announced that a junction will be closed to traffic within the scope of the extension of the tram line in the city.
The intersection 2 February 07, which connects Sivrihisar 2019 Street with Muhsin Yazicioglu Boulevard, is being closed to traffic on Thursday. Tramway extension works will be closed to the traffic in relation to the street in the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality drivers to use the alternative routes, traffic signs and markers were warned to comply.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic arrangements were made in Eskisehir due to Tram Extension 01/10/2012 In Eskişehir, some street and streets on the Çankaya-Yenikent route were temporarily arranged in the scope of tramway extension lines. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, traffic from Mustafa Özel Bulvarı on the Çankaya-Yenikent route to the intersection of Kartopu Street and Piri Reis Street intersection, a strip on the right side in Yenikent direction and a strip on the right side towards Çankaya was opened. In areas where work was carried out, drivers were asked to obey traffic signs and markers. Source: www.haberler.com
- BursaRay Kestel Line Construction Works, Ankara Road Traffic Regulation 16/05/2012 On the Ankara Highway, the bridges to the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the extension works of Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. The traffic is provided by alternative routes. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; As part of the construction work for BursaRay Kestel Line, the bridges on the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the expansion works of the Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. According to this, traffic flow is also provided in two directions on the north bridges. Gursu and Kestel direction from Bursa direction vehicles as an alternative to the work of Demetevler Street and Şirinevler Street connection using the East Near Ring Road K
- New Traffic Arrangement for Gaziray Project Studies 04/05/2019 The infrastructure works of GASKI General Directorate are still continuing due to the works of Gaziray Project carried out by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality. For this reason, Nizip Street where GASKI General Directorate is working and Zafer Street will be closed to 30 day traffic flow. The road will be closed to the traffic flow from the 22.30 on Saturday, and the 2 will be reopened on June 2019. Authorities; road and lane closure will be applied to the Provincial Directorate of Police Directorate of Traffic Inspection said that the information was made. At the cemetery intersection, the drivers coming from Küsget from the crossroads turn right at the Exit Junction and come from the Derekenarı Street, Tüfekçi Yusuf Bulvarı and the Fire Department Kav
- Traffic Arrangement on Darmstad Street Due to T1 Tramway Work 14/09/2012 In Bursa, Sculpture-Garage T1 tramway works will be started at Darmstad Street starting from 14 September Friday (tomorrow). Two-way traffic on the street during the work was organized as one-way. Sculpture - Garage T1 tramway works that will be organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the city center together with comfortable transportation will continue at Darmstad Street. A new arrangement was made in the traffic flow on the street within the scope of the work to be carried out at the 400 meter section between the İpekiş Junction on Darmstad Street and the Çarşamba (Baharbahar) signalize intersection. During the works, two-way traffic on Darmstad Street has been canceled and the direction of.
- Traffic on Istanbul Street for Tramway Work in Bursa 12/11/2016 Traffic Arrival in Istanbul on the Tramway: Traffic arrivals in Istanbul: Within the context of the construction of the Kent Square - Terminal T2 tram line in Bursa, turnovers from TOFAŞ signalize junction will be canceled and the vehicles coming from Bursa will be able to enter the bus terminal by using Demirtaş Terminal Junction. While the construction works are going on at the T2 tram line, which is projected between Bursa City Square and Terminal, some regulations are brought to traffic flow. Due to the excavation in front of TOFAŞ, due to fore excavation works, 3 strips from Bursa and 2 strips were arranged in the city center. However, Tofaş signalization from the junction to the terminal is canceled, Bursa in terms of la
- Traffic regulation due to tram construction 16/04/2016 Traffic arrangement due to the construction of tram in Kadıköy: Within the scope of Sekapark-Otogar Tramway Construction Works, some of the streets will be organized according to the decisions taken by the Transportation Traffic Regulatory Board. According to the regulations, the streets to be closed to the vehicle traffic and the alternative routes to be used by the vehicles will be as follows. Citizens will have to use the stops on Ataturk Boulevard, Democracy Boulevard and Bağdat Street in order not to be victims. 13 / 04 / 2016 date and 2016 / 336 with the decision of 16 / 04 / 2016-14 / 06 / 2016 dates between the dates of Mustafa Kemal Bulvarı'nın Arda Street-Sehit Selcuk Gokdag Street will be completely closed to the vehicle traffic. The route of public transport providing public transportation by using Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard route Gazi
- Temporary Traffic Arrangement in Tram Line Works in Konya 06/03/2015 Temporary Traffic Arrangement within the Context of Tram Line Works in Konya: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, under the work of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line, went to the temporary traffic regulation. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, Alaaddin - Adliye Tram Line work will make the line connection between Mevlana Street and Aslanlıkışla Street. One way to the direction of the street; The direction of Mevlana from Aslanlıkışla Street will be given by Sarıhasan Street, Güngör Street and Şehit Nazım Bey Street route. In addition, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's Historic Wheat Market Büyük
- Traffic Arrangement for Kaşıyaka Tram Works 23/11/2016 Traffic Arrangement for Kaşıyaka Tram Works: 8.83 km-long 14 station, in order to ease the urban transportation of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Karşıyaka tram and Konak tram line with 12.6 km length 19 station is under construction. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will provide a contemporary dimension to urban transportation. Karşıyaka tram projects continue at an intense pace. Planned to start trial flights from the New Year Karşıyaka Tram works, Caher Dudayev Boulevard in the area where Koçtaş'ın (gas station) temporary traffic arrangement will be made at the junction. With the arrangement, the traffic flow will be reduced from three lanes to two lanes on the 70 meter section of the boulevard…
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Water Interruption in Eskişehir Due to Tram Works 07/01/2019 Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement by the city of 5 in the city center due to tramway works will be cut water today. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement: According to the statement made by ESKİ, due to the tramway works on Gazi Yakup Satar Street, within the scope of 'Drinking Water Dispersion Study', 7 will have a water cut on Monday, January between 08.00 and 17.00 hours in Fatih, Kumlubel, Ömerağa, Tunalı and Zafer. Due to water interruption, it is strongly recommended that our compatriots living in this area take necessary measures. Yap