Eskişehir tram transport to continue to work for the new lines, while the bus station and City Hospital in the direction of mutual testing began
Eskişehir Tramway to increase the possibilities of transportation with the new line started a while ago, while the work continues, the previous evening in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital started a mutual test drive.
The first test drive was carried out on the tram route extended by the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the news on the new lines launched a while ago, while the work continues on the new lines, the previous night test was started in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital.
According to the information obtained on the subject, the test team, consisting of the citizens of ESTRAM, made the first trip on the new route. Officials yolcu In the first phase, the bus stops in the direction of the Bus Station and the City Hospital where passenger density is experienced. In the second week of March, tramway transport can be done in this direction. The first test was completed in a positive way. Trams will participate in the test drive after night flights. Other routes will be launched during the voyages this month Diğer. (Source: the Anadolugazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eskişehir City Hospital Tram Line Service Started 11/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has completed the construction of Emek-City Hospital, which was completed with great speed, opened the tram line with a ceremony. Speaking Chairman Büyükerşen At the ceremony, the city with the support of Eskişehirlilerin both Turkey said they made an example of world cities, 31 March after he expressed a great dedication will continue to work important services to Eskisehir. By making a big investment in urban transportation, the tram lines are taken from Emek Mahallesi to the City Hospital, and then Sultandere and 75. Extending to the neighborhood of the year, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the first phase of the Labor-71 Evler-City Hospital with a ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line Starts Service Tomorrow 09/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has been completed and the City Hospital opens the tram line. The new line extending from Emek Neighborhood to the City Hospital is soon Sultandere and 75. To connect to the Year District. Emek-City Hospital line, which is a kilometer line of 3, will start its service on 10 Sunday at 2019 with a ceremony at Açelya Station. The 14.00 and the 06.00 will be in service between the 23.50 and the 10 in minutes. For convenience to the citizens of the City Hospital, because the gates of the City Hospital are far from each other, the City Hospital tram stop will provide a free shuttle bus to the 7 different entry point of the hospital with a bus every 3 minute. Şehir
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Test Trays on Newly Constructed Trams in Slovakia 21/02/2016 Test Drive on the New Tram Line in Slovakia Begins: The test runs of the tram line, which will increase the city rail system in Bratislava, Slovakia, began in February. There are even 16 stations with a length of 2,4 km and there are double rails on most parts of the line. The opened line starts from Safarikovo Namesti in the south of Bratislava and passes through the 3 meter Old Bridge bridge. The construction of the line started in December of 460. The total cost of 2013 million euros, the total cost of 76,8 million euros was met by the European Union fund. After the end of the test runs on the new line, the line will start next yeni
- Karsiyaka tram line test drives started 27/12/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Karsiyaka Scaffolding-Mavişehir between the 8.83 stop on the 14 stall as a planned tram line April 2015 began to work on the rail. There was a surprise development, and the test began yesterday. In the scope of ıy Konak and Karsiyaka Trams Project ”, which was started to be constructed in order to increase comfort in public transportation and to diversify the environmentally friendly transportation, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality had a surprise development while planning the first trial expedition 28 in December. Within the framework of the construction works carried out by the Sub-provincial and Rail System Investments Department, for the test trips between the Mavişehir and Bostanlı Bridge on the Karşıyaka tram line iy
- Test Drive on Eminonu Alibeykoy Catene Tram Line 19/03/2019 IBB President Mevlüt Uysal launched the vehicle test drive on the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line. Docile, they run the energy supply from the line location in Turkey by signing a policy, also means the tram will serve local and national, he said. On the Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line, a special anti-vibration system was used to respect history and Eyüpsultan Hz. On the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line, which was completed to a large extent, the vehicle test drive was started by Mevlüt Uysal, President of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB). İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Mayor of Eyüpsultan Remzi Aydın, AK Party Fatih Mayor inde
- Test Trains in Strasburg Tram Line in France Started 29/01/2016 Tests in Strasbourg Tramway Test in France Started: Test drives on the tram line in the city of Strasburg, France, were launched in January at 14. After the end of the test, 1,7 km will be in service between İllkirch and Graffenstaden. Another study in Strasbourg is the extension of the urban line D to 3,9 km. This line, which has been constructed by Alstom, is planned to be opened in April. Alstom's Citadis trams will be used on new lines. 2014 12 ordered the Citadis trams to be delivered in next summer. In addition to these, Alstom also electrifies in two lines.
- Jidde-Mecca-Medina high-speed train line test drive began 27/01/2017 Jidde-Medina high-speed train line test drives began: Jeddah - Mecca - Medina high-speed train project began construction of the test began 2013'de. The train, which can speed up to 330 km per hour, will be used to reduce traffic especially during the pilgrimage season. In 2013, President of Saudi Railways Organization. Cubara's 4 announced the Jeddah-Mecca-Medina high-speed train project, which will last for a year and cost 8 billion dollars. The Harameyn high-speed train project was awarded to the Saudi-Spanish Al-Shalya consortium after the tender. Jeddah - Mecca - Medina between the 160 thousand passengers, which will carry a high-speed train line in the 450 km ke
- Test Drive on OMU Campus Line 23/11/2018 Test drives started on the Samsun light rail system campus line, which was laid on the campus of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) campus. Construction work started in 2017 in order to enter the rail system line coming to OMU Kurupelit Campus entrance. The OMU campus line, whose construction work continues rapidly, has come to an end. After the completion of the studies, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin, said the trams would go up to the university campus. Students had to change the means to go to the university before, the trains of the university after walking around the tram to another vehicle and they said they were very happy not to waste time. 130 ...
- Eskişehir-Istanbul YHT line will open after test runs 20/03/2014 Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT line will be opened after test runs: TRANSPORTATION, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan stated that after the test runs of Eskişehir-İstanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line will be completed and said, tamam For us, a citizen's life is important. We can make it open, but we do not want to take this risk. If we think of it as a choice investment, today we would do this opening. We do not want to leave safety. After completing our test drive will open the opening hope, "he said. In order to attend the opening ceremony of the Hasanbey Logistics Center, he joined Ankara from Eskişehir with YHT with TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman ü
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- The foundation of the city hospital tram line was laid in Eskişehir 08/06/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which opened the electrical energy production facility from the previous day with a magnificent ceremony, was also the City Hospital and 75 yesterday. Year and Sultandere neighborhoods will go to the construction of the tram line began. One of the biggest investments of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is the Tram Project, 6. Construction of the stage lines began. The trolley line, which was laid yesterday, was taken to the City Hospital from Emek-71 Evler and then to Sultandere and 5,2 with the continuation of the 75 kilometer from the City Hospital. The year will reach the neighborhoods. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen said,, You are now used to the ground-breaking ceremonies for tram lines. But my words Ama
- Construction of Belsin-Şehir Hospital Tram Line Starts During This Year 27/04/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments for a more comfortable urban life and uninterrupted transportation. Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, Kocasinan Boulevard and General Hulusi Akar Boulevard after the intersection and bridge junction investments will now be built at Osman Kavuncu Boulevard. Tender for the intersection in front of the City Terminal. Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its investments without interruption. In the last month, before the bridged intersection on Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, which will be made to the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Martyr Major General Aydogan Aydın Bridge Interchange and the next month Fuzuli ay
- Mersin, Municipal Buses City Hospital Commences Started 24/01/2017 Mersin, City Bus City Hospital Expeditions Started: Municipal buses operating within the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin City Hospital flights began. In order to provide better quality and safer transportation services to the people of Mersin, the company continues to work for the citizens of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, which provides a total of 110 public buses to date, reaching many points in the city center and in the countryside. The Metropolitan Municipality, which added new lines to the points needed, increased the number of buses to the densely used points, provided easy access to the citizens and thus increased the number of passengers per day over the 30 bin to more than 90, finally yoğun
- Bursaray Kestel line test drives started (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2014 Bursaray Kestel test began in the line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has started the test drive at the first four stations of the Bursaray Kestel Line. The newly opened Mimar Sinan-Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit stations participating in a test drive between the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the test will start the journey in the next days, he said. Since Arabayatağı station 8 binxnumx meters from arrival to departure line forms the first 100 station 4 thousand 5 meter Architects Sinan- Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit the first test drive began between stations Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe also attended. Not wasting time Zaman
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe ropeway line test drives started 20/03/2014 Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line testing began driving: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih, "We said we will give Turkey's first underground cable car linked to the Şentepe and we kept our promise," he said. Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car test drives started. Speaking at the ceremony held at the Yunus Emre Square, Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih, "We said we will give Turkey's first underground cable car linked to the Şentepe and we kept our promise," he said. 6 said the cable car is going to do 15 day test drive from now on. Gokcek, the first stage of the ropeway consisting of two stages took approximately 6,5 minutes and consists of three stops, iki
- Test drives began on the longest railway line in Africa 10/01/2017 Test drives began on the longest railway line in Africa: the test drive began, which brought Ethiopia together with the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. The railway line connecting Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, the capital of Djibouti and the port city of Djibouti was opened with a ceremony at Djibouti's Nagad Railway Station. large number of guests attended. Ethiopia's connection to the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea was also facilitated thanks to the opening of the Ethiopian section in October. New line from Addis Ababa to Djibouti Port about 10 hours Yeni
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- Pendik-Eskişehir high-speed train test starts 04/03/2014 Pendik-Eskişehir high-speed train test drives: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, high-speed train within a few days between the Pendik-Eskişehir will start test drives. In his speech at the opening ceremony of the Dolayoba Sports Complex in Pendik Municipality, Lütfi Elvan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, explained that they watched the high-speed train works and tunnel works in Bursa in the morning and then they saw the work on the highway in Yalova. These studies voicing try to destabilize the government of one while Elven, said: "Someone is trying to disrupt our peace. Someone from the strengthening of Turkey, the growth disturbed by development. 30 all in March will stand erect and ...
- Bursaray City Hospital Line Aktas' Goal 2019 06/08/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursaray City Hospital announced the target for the opening of the line. AK Party Bursa deputies and Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, visited the event yesterday, thanked the Media. President Aktas, made in the visits about transportation investments. Providing information on the latest situation of the Lightning Metro and T2 tram line, Aktaş has also announced the targeted date for the opening of the Bursaray City Hospital line. Newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yilmaz announced the news from today's corner. When asked if the AK Party deputies would act together with the Ankara lobby as the Bursa lobby, the former Deputy Prime Minister and the Turkish Grand National Assembly Bursa
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Siemens Velaro brand YHTs start test runs between Ankara and Konya 12/05/2015 Siemens Velaro brand YHTs have started test runs between Ankara and Konya: Siemens Velaro high-speed train sets have been produced for 7 different railway operations with 6 different models so far ... 1-ICE 3 (DB Class 403 / 406) - Germany 2- Velaro E (AVE Class 103) - Spain 3- Velaro CN (CRH3C) - China 4- Velaro RUS (RZD Sapsan) - Russia 5- Velaro D (DB Class 407) - Germany 6- Velaro e320 Turkey (TCDD) - Turkey. The Siemens Velaro high-speed train sets are also in the snowy and humid climate of Russia, in the hot climate of Spain.
- Fuzhou Metro Test Drives Started in China 06/01/2016 Fuzhou Metro Test Drive in China Begins: 4 test drive began in January for the first metro line in Fuzhou, China. There are even 25 units with an approximate length of 24 and there is a storage zone at the beginning and end of the line. The line connects Xiangfen with Xiayangcun regions. There are also two main stations, including North Fuzhou and South Fuzhou. The construction of the line that was approved for construction in 2008 was started in 2010. However, due to the archaeological findings of the excavations along the line, the construction of the line was postponed for a while and ended recently. Even…
- Hefei Subway Test Drives Start in China 28/01/2016 Test Drive in Hefei Subway Started in China: Test drives in the first subway line of the city of Hefei in China began 20 in January. The tests are carried out in total with 45 personnel. The 9 units test of the trains is in motion, while the 27 pieces are done in static condition. Hefei Metro 1. The line is 24,6 km long and contains 26 units. In the 2012, there is also the possibility to transfer to other lines at some points of the construction. In fact, a train to Nanjing SR Puzhen Rail Transport will be used to train 26 units. 4 has been received from the ordered trains. The others are Diğerleri