3 7 tram line 30 consists of different routes 20 km. is planned as a street trolley system with a capacity of 36 units (2030 pieces peron) on it, having the capacity to meet the travel demand for XNUMX target year on the Transportation Master Plan.
The system will connect the new lines with existing lines and will serve fast public transport. It will form a part of the Eskişehir Metropolitan Public Transport System network.
As a result of the interviews conducted with Şenol ÖZDEMİR, Project Coordinator of Metroray İnşaat Elektromekanik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., the contractor of the company Metroray İnşaat Elektromekanik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. 's part of the completion and therefore in total; 13.04.2018km line, 90 pieces transformer center, 24 pieces scissor assembly, 3 pcs peron and approximately 25 km catenary line were completed.
Looking at the entire project, all of the above-mentioned productions were completed in the 9 month, and the winter conditions were taken into consideration.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 90 of Eurasia Tunnel Project completed 12/07/2015 90 of Eurasia Tunnel Project has been completed: The Eurasia Tunnel, which will unite the Asian and European continent for the first time from the bottom of the sea floor, is approaching the end. 100 15 3 340 440 90 15.4 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX It is. Starting from Kazlıçeşme on the European side of the first phase, the coastline up to the beginning of the tunnel in Yenikapı. Tunnel traffic is separated from city traffic by extending the road. Opening ...
- Haydarpaşa - Pendik commuter flights are closed gradually 10/06/2013 Approaching the end of the Marmaray project, the suburban system used by Istanbulites is closed down gradually. Pendik - Gebze Halkalı - After the Kazlıçeşme lines, this time Haydarpaşa - Pendik suburban flights will be stopped. The renewed line between Pendik and Gebze is planned to open in October. Source: CNN TURK
- 99 of Kars Baku railway project is completed! 26/11/2012 99 of Kars Baku railway project is completed! Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan was approached last held in the Baku Kars railway project in partnership with ... Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan of the 99 percent Ahılkelek- Kars-Tbilisi and Baku railway project carried out in partnership completed. The aim of the project is to revive the Silk Road. Our 600 105 kilometers in the line-kilometer limit 76 million worth approximately giant project was completed almost by Turkey. After the project is completed, the first phase can be transported by 1 million passengers per year and 6 and a half million tons. Source: emlakkulisi.com
- 35 percent of Eurasia Tunnel Project completed (Photo Gallery) 20/10/2014 35 of Eurasia Tunnel Project has been completed: 35 part of Eurasia Tunnel Project has been completed. Asia and Europe for the first time under the sea floor will connect the road by the project works on the ground and continue on the surface. TOTAL LENGTH OF TUNNEL 5 THOUSAND 400 METER The total tunnel length is 5 thousand 400 meters. The deepest point of the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will have a length of 3 thousand 340 meters in total, will be located at the depth of the 14 meter of the Bosphorus. TOTAL 600 WORK…
- İzmir - Kemalpaşa Logistics Center Project 2. Preparation of specifications for tender of stage construction has been completed 26/11/2015 AYGM İzmir - Kemalpaşa Logistics Center Project 2. The preparation of the tender for the construction of stage infrastructure, superstructure and social facilities has been completed. New developments have been made by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) on the BOT model, "Izmir - Kemalpasa Logistics Village 2. Stage Infrastructure, Superstructure and Social Equipments Project". According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Preparation of the tender related to the tender is completed. Authorities, AYGM after the approval of the General Manager said the announcement can be made. When the project is completed, a logistic village will be established for the first time. Logistic village with railway connection to sea line Lojistik
- 50 of Samsun Logistics Center completed 14/02/2017 50 of Samsun Logistics Center has been completed: Approximately 45 of the Samsun Logistics Center with a budget of 50 million euros has been completed. The center, where international industry, trade and logistics companies will be located, is scheduled to open in the third quarter of this year. 200 is expected to contribute a million dollars to the export logistics village, 3 thousand people will be offered business opportunities. One example of a project that will make the logistics base in Turkey is rising in Samsun. Samsun Logistics Center, where the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology is the faaliyet Operating Structure Bakanlığı, is preparing to be operational with the European Union project with a budget of about 45 million euros. Regional Competitiveness Operational Bölgesel
- 45 percent of Ilgaz Tunnel completed 19/11/2014 Ilgaz Tunnel's 45 is completed: Ilgaz Mountain, which is the fearful dream of the drivers, can be passed in the 8 minute with the tunnel to be constructed. The capital of the sea, Inebolu, Abana and Cide will be opened to the sea with the tunnel, Kastamonu will attract investors and tourists. In addition, Ilgaz Mountain, which is the fearful dream of the drivers, will be able to pass through the tunnel 1,5 in minutes. Ilgaz Tunnel will contribute to the national economy annually. The peak of Ilgaz, which is not missing from the summit, will soon cease to be difficult to overcome. Tunnel,…
- Honda Tunnel's 80% Completed 27/12/2018 Turkey's major industrial and tourism centers of the Ring Road project will connect Denizli Honaz of about 80 percent Tunnel shown as the most important step has been completed. Work is going on in Izmir, Aydın and Ankara and the traffic going to Antalya and Muğla direction will continue without entering Denizli city center. Honaz Mayor Turgut Devecioğlu stated that the connection road to important tourism centers such as Antalya and Muğla, as well as providing time and fuel saving after the completion of the tunnel construction site and completion of the construction, will be more modern. I Honaz Tunnel, 2 bin 600 Meter alan
- Second Stage Completed in Cable Tender Auction 03/02/2010 The second phase of the cable car tender, which was to be established by the Şahinbey Municipality in Gaziantep, was attended by three companies. The second phase of the tender for the establishment of a ropeway to Şahinbey Park under the chairmanship of Şahinbey Mayor Mehmet Tahmazoğlu was completed. The first stage of the tender to be built for the firms to be done in the first phase of the tender is reminiscent of the reminder of President Tahmazoğlu in his speech, "the bidding of the companies that offer the tender to the representatives of other relevant non-governmental organizations in the presence of a representative of the company opened in the presence of the firm. Our cable car that we will install at Sahinbey Park is ac
- Marmaray project completed 78 percent 01/02/2013 Marmaray project 78 completed 7 annual construction phase of the progress of the Marmaray project progressed 78 percent of progress ... Istanbul's two sides of the Marmaray project that will unite under the sea 78 progress was made. 7 person of the project 1.700 annual construction phase, 32 worked for million hours. The progress of the excavation at the Sirkeci Station was calculated as 85, the rough construction progression was 45, and the total project progress was calculated as 78. Source: emlakkulisi.com