President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the rally in Yozgat Republic Square and addressed the citizens. Erdogan began his speech by greeting all Yozgatlılar, Yozgat today expressed in another enthusiasm and excitement.
Erdogan, 28 horses back, restored some of the work, some of the restoration of the restoration is continuing, the 44 kilometers in Yozgat divided the length of the road 376 kilometers out, they said. Erdogan, "Yozgat's construction work was a little delayed due to some misfortune, but we have completed most of the rest, as soon as possible I hope we finish." He said.
Erdoğan distinguishes between Sorgun-Akdağmadeni distinction, Çiğkın road, Yozgat-Boğazlıyan distinction, Musabeyli road, Boğazlıyan-Çandır-Çayıralan road, Saraykent distinction, Çekerek road, Sungurlu distinction-Alaca-Yozgat road, Çekerek and Şefaatli city transitions, Delice distinction-Yerköy- Yozgat Sorgun road, as well as the historical Şefaatli, Karabıyık, Sekili, Arapli, Karaburun and Çalaplı bridges will finish their restorations this year, he said.
Alaca-Zile road, Bogazliyan-Felahiye road, the Sorgun-Pulling distinction, the next year to complete the path of the Çiğdemli Kadişehri Erdoğan, Çiğdemli-Beyyurdu-Çekerek-Tokat said they will complete the road in the province border next year.
Ankara Sivas High-Speed Train Line is also the project of Yozgat, so Yozgat-Sivas between 1 hours, Yozgat-Istanbul between the 5 hour will tell the 15 minutes, Erdogan, the construction of the line due to geographic difficulties is considerably extended. President Erdoğan said, de Hopefully we are coming to the end. We will also extend this high-speed train line to Kayseri from the Yerköy connection. Yozgat Airport is under construction. 2 million passengers yearly airport in the year of 2022 I hope to offer service. Iteli shared his knowledge.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Prime Minister Erdogan Opens Ankara Logistics Base 15/10/2010 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, "Turkey is not in a strategic position in the longer words, as proved in practice that it is in a strategic position, a country that has demonstrated the logistical importance in these investments. We continue the infrastructure work required by this strategy," he said. Prime Minister Erdogan, Kazan district 'Ankara Logistics Base attended the opening ceremony. Minister of State Hayati Yazıcı, Faruk Nafiz Özak, Interior Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transportation Binali Yıldırım, Ankara Logistics Base Chairman Erkan Gündüz and many guests attended the ceremony. In his speech at the ceremony, Prime Minister Erdoğan said that 52 entrepreneurs oğ
- Gül and Erdoğan for the First Mount on the Bay Bridge 14/03/2014 Gül and Erdoğan are also coming for the first installation on the Bay Bridge: At the ceremony where President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will attend tomorrow, the Izmit Bay Bridge, one of the most important crossing points of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir highway, which will reduce the Istanbul-İzmir interval to approximately 3,5 hours, the first installation of the shaft connection threads to be fitted. The ceremony will take place at Dil Burnu, where the Bay Bridge will be located at the foot of Kocaeli Dilovası. President Abdullah Gül, President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Cemil Çiçek, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and some ministers will attend the ceremony, which will start tomorrow at 10.00. The Dil Cape in İzmit Dilovası of the Gulf of İzmit and Yalova Hersek İzmit
- Prime Minister Erdogan attended the highway ceremony in Izmit 16/03/2014 Prime Minister Erdogan participated in the highway ceremony in Izmit: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir Highway Dilovası Izmit Bay Bridge Foot Ceremony Diponu spoke at the ceremony. When the "Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway Project", which will reduce the transportation between Istanbul and Izmir to 3,5 hours, will be shortened the distance to 95 km according to the current state road. Within this scope, the 8-10 hour of 3-3,5 will be reduced to hour. In return, the 650 million dollars will be saved annually. 1 hours pass by 20 minutes, ferry crossing 45-60 minutes, the distance to the planned Gulf crossing with 12 minutes will pass 6 km, while transport time will fall to XNUMX minutes. The most important crossing point of the project Pro
- Flash 3 from Erdogan. Bridge Output 11/01/2012 3 no offer for tenders. Prime Minister Erdogan said the last word for the future of the bridge project. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, regarding the tender for the third Bosphorus Bridge, which is not offered today, "Sometimes (contractors) agreement among themselves may be due to the fact that the third bridge is definitely the customer. Third bridge does not stay on the road. At worst we make the third bridge with the national budget "So we have that strength," he said. Prime Minister Erdogan, 10 December Journalists Day Employees because of the Prime Minister visited the press office in the Central Building. Erdoğan, who came together with the Prime Minister's reporters, offered the reporters 'Burdur Bucak'. Journalists ...
- Prime Minister Erdogan: X Without judicial decisions, we would be ahead of 4 years now. 4 year lost X 31/01/2012 Noting that MARMARAY was transferred to them from the Ottoman as an annual dream of the 150, Prime Minister Erdoğan said that the idea of combining the two continents by laying tubes under the Bosphorus was born 150 years ago. Indicating that the 150 will make the annual dream come true for the AK Party government, Erdogan said that they have rolled their arms in 2004 and that although some of the judicial decisions are delayed, they have made progress in the project with determination. Prime Minister Erdogan, said: '' If this had not been for the judicial decisions 4 would be ahead of the year. 4 years lost. Thankfully, in the MARMARAY Project, we made the first rail source this month, so I'm going to the end ki
- Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan: 10 will extend from Edirne to Kars 31/01/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that the 10 will have four new High Speed Train (YHT) lines. Erdoğan stated that the road map has been removed and said, hemş My fellow countrymen in Kars, my fellow citizens from Antalya, my fellow citizens from Diyarbakır and the people of Edirne will benefit from this blessing. Yol In his speech to the nation, Erdoğan said the following: Our show worksites Our Republicanism, our homeland, our nation, our nation requires this. In the name of love for our homeland like others, we're not after oral shows in front of microphones and cameras. The person who works in the ayinesi cannot be looked after. Our show with Turkey they are working around the construction site perfectly. 10 is one thousand kilometers in the last 9 years, in every area of transport X
- Erdoğan Üstünsoylu Sarıkamış Ski Cup 23/12/2015 Erdogan Üstünsoyl Sarıkamış Ski Cup: Turkey Ski Federation (MHF) organized by the Ski Cup Sarikamish International Erdogan Üstünsoyl of Benjamin from Hungary in men Szöllősi, women from Bulgaria Maria Kirkov was the first one. Palandöken Ski giant slalom discipline in the race, Turkey, Bulgaria, France, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, Greece, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Georgia, Lebanon, was attended by a total 71 athletes from Kosovo and Iran. Eman Emric from Bosnia and Herzegovina was second in Szollos and Nagy in Hungary was third. In women, Kirkova was followed by Ukraine's Mariia Ponomarenko and Jade Mattazzi from France. Turkish athletes who did not win medals in the race Türk
- Nissibi Bridge will be named as Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge 06/02/2015 Nissib bridge Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge name will be given mi: Adiyaman established at the Ataturk Dam was claimed to put Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the name of the new bridge is completed at the end of 33 month study Turkey's third largest bridge Nissib the Bridge, "Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge" will be given name The bridge was opened to pedestrian traffic two weeks ago on the Nissibi Bridge, which was connected to Adıyaman-Kahta-Siverek-Diyarbakır on the Atatürk Dam. Hürriyet columnist Vahap Munyar stated that the name of the Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan came from the people of the region and that the name of the bridge would be changed. He said: gel Our citizens are at the Nissibi Bridge,
- Erdogan shows Sultan to Marmaray 08/04/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's meeting with the Sultan of Brunei Darussalam Hasan al-Bulkiya Muizziddin Va'dulah ended. Today at the invitation of President Abdullah Gul Sultan of Brunei Darussalam to Turkey, he came to Dolmabahce Prime Minister's Office of Labor 11.30 hours. Brunei Sultan of Dar es Salaam Hasan al-Bulkiye Muizziddin Shortly before Va'dulah, Prime Minister Erdogan came to the office and welcomed his guest in the office garden. Erdoğan-Brunei Darüsselam Sultan's meeting with the Minister of European Union and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bağış, which was allowed to take a short time image of Anadolu Agency and TRT, lasted about 1 hours. Sultan of Darussalam in Brunei Hasan el-Bulkiye Br
- Official opening of Bursaray-University Line will be made by Prime Minister Erdoğan 22/04/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan, after a long break today in Bursa. Erdoğan will open full 915 million investments in Bursa with the giant facility that BTSO brings to education. Prime Minister Erdogan, BTSO Yeniceabat Campus Bursaray-University Line and Şişecam Yenişehir Anadolu Glass Industry's 4. the opening of the oven with live connection. BursaRay Route BursaRay route, Mudanya Road in the labor station and west from the University starting at the Acemler station. Afterwards, following Ankara Road, he goes to Şehreküstü Square from the City Square and follows Haşim İşcan Street and ends on the viaduct again on the way to Ankara and ends at the Arabayatağı Station. Station Locations BursaRay 1. Stage…
- Prime Minister Erdogan, the Marmaray Project also referred to the ongoing transportation projects 28/05/2012 Prime Minister Erdoğan also touched upon the Marmaray Project and stated that they built 40 units on the Asian and European sides of the project, the 76 kilometer-long line, the underground of the 14 kilometer, and a part of it under the sea. 75 can train a train per minute on these lines, and when the project is completed, between Üsküdar-Sirkeci and 2, Gebze-Halkalı 105 can be taken in minutes, the share of the rail system with a share of 8 in the city will now rise to 28 percent said. The construction of the Bosphorus Strait Tube Transit Project of the Bosporus ...
- Erdogan gave information about the Marmaray Project 28/05/2012 AK Party Istanbul Provincial Directorate 4. The party members of the Ordinary Congress filled the TT Arena. Erdogan, Turk Telekom Arena Stadium held at the party 4. He also mentioned Marmaray Project in his speech at the Istanbul Ordinary Congress. Prime Minister Erdoğan also mentioned the Marmaray Project and stated that they have built 40 units on the Asian and European sides of the project, the 76 kilometer-long line, the underground of the 14 kilometer, and a part of it under the sea. that a train can move on these lines in minutes, when the project is completed, between Üsküdar and Sirkeci 75 minutes, Gebze-Halkalı 105 of aras
- Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan: CONTINUING TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS 28/05/2012 Prime Minister Erdoğan started his speech at the AK Party İstanbul Provincial Congress held at Türk Telekom Arena Stadium, saluting all Istanbul's districts, districts, neighborhoods and all Istanbulites. Prime Minister Erdoğan also touched upon the Marmaray Project and stated that they built 40 units on the Asian and European sides of the project, the 76 kilometer-long line, the underground of the 14 kilometer, and a part of it under the sea. 75 can train a train per minute on these lines, and when the project is completed, between Üsküdar-Sirkeci and 2, Gebze-Halkalı 105 can be taken in minutes, currently dakik
- Prime Minister Erdogan said: We will connect London with Marmaray to Beijing 13/06/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, continued Marmaray, said: "God willing, 29 October 2013'da we will connect this Beijing with Beijing to commission the giant project." said. 2-3 the end of the tender for the third Bosphorus Bridge will finish this year and will connect Europe to Europe, voicing Erdogan, "Marmaray continues, I hope 29 October 2013'da Beijing to Beijing to put this giant project into service The construction of the train line between Eskişehir and İstanbul was completed and the tender process of the Ankara-İzmir YHT line started. he said. Source: www.haberler.com
- Prime Minister Erdogan: We will connect London with Marmaray to Beijing 14/06/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, continued Marmaray, said: "God willing, 29 October 2013'da we will connect this Beijing with Beijing to commission the giant project." 2-3 said that the tender for the third Bosphorus Bridge will be completed in the year and they will connect Asia to Europe. Erdogan said, ler Marmaray continues, I hope 29 is taking this giant project into service in October 2013. The construction of the train line between Eskişehir and Istanbul was completed and the tender process of the Ankara-İzmir YHT line started. he said. The Erdop speech "will complete the projects we began to Turkey. 100 institutions of our Republic. Xnumx't anniversary in a different Turkey to act ...
- Prime Minister Erdogan, Eskisehir Province Congress about High-Speed Train Projects 16/07/2012 Erdogan, 2009'da Eskişehir-Ankara speed train project was taken into service by reminding, so far this 6 million 100 thousand people traveling with high-speed train (YHT) said that. Expressing that the Eskişehir-Istanbul YHT project has come to an end, Erdoğan emphasized that Eskişehir will be connected to Bursa, Sivas, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kars and İzmir with YHT. Erdoğan, Eskişehir to be the most unique YHT station in Europe, where the station will be built by the Eskişehir people decided that the old station, the old building without disturbing the historical structure of the new station will be established, Eskisehir underground high-speed train transition project is completed underpass, overpass and bridge need he would not stay. kal
- Erdogan Bayraktar: Trabzon will make the region's largest logistics center said 17/07/2012 Trabzon, employment, investments and tourism are continuing to work for the expression of the Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar, "Our goal is to make Trabzon the region's large logistics center. Erzincan-Trabzon railway will be crowned this mission will be crowned" Environment and Urbanism Bakam Erdogan Bayraktar, hometown Trabzon has a special place for him, expressing, "Trabzon is a special place for me. There are dos, relatives, suffering. Trabzon to go, to see the old places gives me pleasure. Trabzon, I have my heart," he said. Bayraktar stated that they aimed to make Trabzon the biggest logistics center of the region and that this mission will be crowned with the completion of Erzincan-Trabzon railway.
- Kadikoy-Kartal subway opens Erdogan 16/08/2012 The Kadiköy-Kartal subway station starts tomorrow. The first line of the Prime Minister Erdogan will do the metro line, transport to 29 minutes to reduce traffic. The metro, which was started to be built in 2008, can be used with its intelligent systems with unmanned wagons. The 22-Kadikoy-Kartal line of 1-1.5-2013 will carry a million passengers a day. 1.6 will be in service at the end of the year with Marmaray, passengers coming from Kartal, Yenikapı, Taksim, and from there to the airport. Metro line, Marmaray, Yenikapı-Hacıosman, Otogar-Bağcılar-İkitelli lines such as the ongoing construction of the other lines will be shortened significantly by the time of completion. The cost is 16 station on the metro line, which is 4.5 billion dollars and the metro, XNUMX Maliyet
- Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan inaugurated Kadikoy-Kartal subway 17/08/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opened the Kartal-Kadıköy subway, the first subway of the Anatolian side. 1 will carry more passengers than MILLION DAY The Kadikoy-Kartal metro, which was opened by the Prime Minister and has the capacity of carrying 1 million 266 thousand passengers a day, cost 3,1 billion TL. 572 buses and a thousand 227 minibuses are scheduled to be withdrawn from traffic in the first year of commissioning. If the metro had not been done, there would be 32 buses and 67 minibuses for each year. Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, which was laid by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan at 29 January 2005, reduces the number between Kadıköy and Kartal to 32 minutes. Space ...
- Prime Minister Erdogan: Our aim is to train Marmaray to 29 October 19/08/2012 Our goal is to train Marmaray in October next year to 29. We connect London and Beijing together with Marmaray. I hope this system under the sea to train us to hope. 2 is doing folded tube passage. This tube will pass the cars at the gate. We're raising him to 2015. At 2015, I hope the cars will pass through this 2 folded tube passage. That's not enough. Now, one of the important steps we took was the Eskişehir-Ankara high-speed train, now we finish the high-speed train between Eskişehir and Istanbul, and we make it ready for all our people. He's not finished. We are making the Istanbul-Izmir highway. Thus…
- Prime Minister Erdogan: Turkey with a network of railways we weave 19/08/2012 Press representatives of the Istanbul subway line map of before Erdogan reminded that it is subject to the humor magazine, said: "I showed in a TV program You already know it. Turkey we have received from the Highways? We equip them with what network, from the railways we equip them with what network we got? you know 10. Year passes in Anthem, something we've built with iron networks, cover what? nothing're not wove. There standing was obvious. now Turkey with iron nets, he said, we are weaving. Source: siyaset.milliyet.com.t
- Prime Minister Erdogan Ak Party Extended Provincial Chairperson Meeting on the subject of metro 10/09/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan held in Ankara, the AK Party extended provincial chairmen discussed the issue of the metro. This summer, the second bridge and maintenance work was done about the Golden Horn was broken. If we did this in winter or when schools were opened. They also oppose these bridges in this country. But communication networks can be under the influence of our people too much at a time. We've opened the crossroads yesterday. Give me the headline, or what? THY 10 of the world's best 7. lined up. What did you do. What are you doing with iron nets? How long during your power İkt
- Prime Minister Erdogan plans to build cable cars to Baba Ocagi Guneysu 13/09/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's father's quarry in Güneysu, nature tourism has been accelerated to take an important place. In the past months, the work of the Urban Forest, which was started in the Kıbledağı area of Güneysu, continued and preparations for the nature forest and the ropeway project, which were planned to be carried out in Handüzü Plateau, were initiated. Güneysu Mayor Ahmet Minder, Nature Conservation and National Parks 12. Regional Director Mustafa Bulut, National Parks Regional Branch Manager Ayşenur Yaşar Şavşatlı, Rize Provincial Branch Director Cüneyt Aloğlu and Nature Conservation and National Parks 12 Regional Directorate Engineers Ramazan Çayıroğlu made observations in the Kıbledağı City Forest and Handüzü Plateau. Bölge
- Erdogan showed the target: The priority of the public institutions 3. bridge! 13/09/2012 Auction; 10 year 2 month 20 Prime Ministerial Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has issued a circular to avoid any delays. Accordingly, all allowances will be released immediately. The top priority of the relevant institutions will be the third bridge. The Prime Ministry Circular was published in the Official Gazette including the measures to be taken in order to complete the Northern Marmara (including the 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Motorway Project within the specified time period, tendered by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM). According to the circular signed by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; the release of the necessary appropriations for the expropriations under the project will be made urgently. On the project route Proje
- Erdogan, Trabzon-Erzincan Railway did not tell 03/10/2012 Last week on Sunday at the invitation of the Ankara Arena Sports Hall, the AK Party, Turkey's leading NGOs 4. Grand Ordinary Congress of the Association as stating that they also join themselves KOBİD President Nurettin Özgenç, Prime Minister Erdogan, Turkey made regarding the transport and that the mention of the important projects to be done, however, said the Trabzon-Erzincan not mention the Railway Project. Erdogan, the Trabzon-Erzincan railway did not tell Erdogan about the project mentioned many projects Özgenç, "Lakin Prime Minister in Trabzon, the high potential to be done in terms of population and the largest in terms of tourism and tourism, which is important in terms of the Trabzon-Erzincan Railway, for example. eler