Black winter affects not only the highways but also the railway tracks. In the eastern regions where heavy winter conditions prevail, snow removal works are carried out on the railways as on the highways.
The hidden heroes of the railroads serving in the region where the winter conditions prevail are trying to keep the railways open with the snow plows at the 2 meters where the snow thicknesses are found. The workers who work in the tunnels where the temperature drops to minus 25, takes them to the wagons after breaking the ice masses and takes them out of the line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- On snow, the fight against snow continues unbroken (Photo Gallery) 10/01/2016 On the railways, the fight against snow continues without interruption. Snow and type of intensive Tatvan-Muş road 1 began to clear from January. 26.12.2015-30.12.2015 TCDD 5 with heavy snow. On the roads between Muş-Tatvan and Van-Kapiký stations located in the district administration zone, snow struggle continues uninterruptedly. The railways, which are affected negatively by heavy snowfall, are being tried to keep the trains open without being given to the trains. 10 8 24 units support 1 units. On the roads between Muş and Tatvan before the train next time Rolba with snow plow M
- Snow Fighting in Railways 20/02/2012 In the Eastern Anatolia Region, there is a ruthless struggle on the railways as it is on the roads. In the Eastern Anatolia Region, where heavy snowfall and type prevails, there is a relentless struggle in the railways as in the roads. In the railways where the snow thickness 2 meter is found, the snow throwers are working continuously and the railway workers break the icicles of the tonsils formed in the tunnels they enter with hilti and sledgehammers. State Railways 45 Roadside Maintenance and Repair Manager Suat Ocak stated that the broken ice was carried out with wagons. Source: http://focushaber.com
- Snow Fighting on Gördes Roads 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started to work together with the snow falling in the high parts of the province, made great efforts to prevent the citizens from being affected negatively by the snowfall. In this context, teams made the roads safe and salted in Gördes and made the roads safe. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Manisa, which is effective in the snow conditions of the snow did not affect the negative effects on the struggle. In accordance with the information received from Meteorology, the teams, who were on the alert before the snowfall, immediately acted with the beginning of the rain. Within this scope, intensive efforts were made in order to prevent the citizens from being affected negatively from the snowfall which is also effective in Gördes. Manisa Metropolitan Büyük
- 5 Meter Snow Fight in May in Antalya 22/05/2019 Summer and winter landscapes are experienced at the same time in Antalya. There are summer images on the beaches while the plateaus fight against snow. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is working intensively to open the snow-covered roads of the Söbüçimen Plateau of Gündoğmuş. In Antalya, where the air temperature approaches 5 degrees, the coastal areas begin to fill, while the winter conditions and snow dominance in the Taurus Mountains continue. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 30 2 200 thousand 5 meter with the instruction of President Söbüçimen Yaylası'nın 10 XNUMX meters of snow covered by the way to open the way to work for XNUMX days. Rural Services Department teams, citizens of the region engaged in livestock ler
- Warning to contractor contractors who are insufficient to fight snow 21/01/2015 Warning the contracting contractors who are inadequate in the fight against snow: Governor Ahmet Altıparmak, snow-covered teams said that the late intervention in the direction of the late intervention in the direction of receiving a lot of complaints, the contractor wanted to warn the contractors. General Directorate of Highways to combat the work of combating the profits of private firms brought along problems. The passengers were stranded along with heavy snowfall and lar roads were not opened for hours lar. Governor Ahmet Altıparmak, the highways on the road to the teams engaged in the fight against snow in the direction of intervening in the direction of a number of complaints by noting that the Highways 12. Regional Manager Turgut Müdür
- Snow Fighting 06/03/2012 In the Eastern Anatolia Region, where heavy snowfall and type is effective, the snow-combat continues uninterruptedly in the railways as it is on the roads. Work is carried out on the 4 kilometer rail between the Muş-Kale stations where snow thickness finds 45 meters in some places. Railway workers also break the icicles formed in the tunnels. Crushed ice is then removed from the tunnel by loading into the wagons. State Railways 55'in Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Medet Kaskinkaya, said the teams are always ready. Stating that the fight against the snow in the freezing cold is continuing with success Medet Kaskınkaya, "the avalanche of the mountains at the foot of the railway often avalanches"
- Fighting with Snow in Gaziantep 18/12/2012 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality in the western region after the snow began in the region of Gaziantep, then immediately intervened in the snowfall began in Gaziantep. Holding the main arteries open during the snow until the morning, the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, salting and snow shoveling work in Gaziantep, the flow of traffic in the freeway and the city has continued smoothly. Head of Science Department Hasan Hüseyin Sülü said; As the Metropolitan Municipality, 2012-2013 stated that they took the necessary measures against heavy snowfall in the winter season which would negatively affect pedestrian traffic and vehicle traffic. IN OUR STORES 2 ST
- Mobilization for combating snow from the Ministry 06/01/2015 Mobilization for combating snow from the Ministry: Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Highways, on the highways, state and provincial roads, the citizens of the country to travel in a comfortable and peaceful 7 day 24 hour work on the basis of the snow and ice-fighting studies initiated and measures aimed at reducing traffic accidents to a minimum. In a statement from the Ministry, mış General Directorate of Highways, motorways, state and provincial roads to make our citizens travel in a comfortable and peaceful environment 7 day 24 hours of work on the basis of snow and ice-fighting work has begun,,
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened its vehicle fleet to fight snow (Photo Gallery) 31/12/2014 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened its vehicle fleet to combat snow: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality strengthened both the vehicle fleet and the number of personnel within the scope of the fight against snow, which was expanded this year to include 17 districts and villages. Mayor Recep Altepe, who gave the start of the fight against snow, said, alar We took every precaution to spend this winter without any problems. Enough to snow. ” With the inclusion of the provincial borders in the Metropolitan Area, the Metropolitan Municipality will work in districts and village roads for the first time this year.
- Snow Fighting Started in Bursa 08/12/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, with snowfall, especially in the mountain districts began to work on the fight against snow. In the context of the fight against snow in the districts of İnegöl, Keles and Büyükorhan 4 separate roads are cleaned, while the neighborhood is still closed. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams took all the measures for the fight against snow in the town center as well as in the 17 district. Necessary measures were taken for the hospital and car park entrance exits apart from the determined routes, and the teams started the activities with the snowfall which showed the effect in the high parts of the city. Within the scope of the studies, the Birds of Büyükorhan alar