President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, speaking at the opening ceremony of Tolu in the Ureğil Millet Garden in Mamak, will extend the Ankaray line to 15.
President Erdoğan said, ac We will extend the 5 mile from Ankaray with the 10 kilometer east between the 15 kilometers of the west and the Dikimevi-NATA Vega. Ac
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- President Erdoğan to open Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line 17/12/2015 President Erdogan Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line will open the opening: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the future of Şeb-i Arus Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, will open the new tram. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Hazrat Mevlana's 72. On the last day of Vuslat Anniversary Memorial Events, the future of Şeb-i Arus will be opened by the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, and the 742 will open the new tram. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has opened hundreds of facilities to date since the 72 for Şeb-i Arus ceremonies ş
- President Erdoğan Launches Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line 18/12/2015 President Erdogan Aladdin-Justice Kick Tram Line: Konya Metropolitan Municipality commissioned by Aladdin-Justice Rail who inaugurated the new tram 72 with System Line President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said Konya New Turkey in every field would be one of the leading cities. The opening of the new tramway by the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality was made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Speaking at the ceremony held in Mevlana Square with the participation of tens of thousands of Konyas, Mayor Tahir Akyürek thanked President Erdoğan for the people of Konya for his public participation in the Şeb-i Arus ceremonies and the investments. Konya ...
- President Erdoğan uses tram in Konya (Video) 18/12/2015 President Erdoğan used trams in Konya: President Erdoğan used one of the new trams after the opening ceremony of the Alaaddin-Adliye tram line. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the inauguration ceremony of the newly acquired 72 tram with the inauguration of the rail system line at the Alaaddin-Adliye in Mevlana Square. Erdogan, despite the cold air to fill the square to the citizens, about 500 million pounds wished to be good service. After the opening, Erdogan took on one of the new trams and went into his seat. Erdogan, who received information from Mayor Tahir Akyurek, used the tramway until the Konya Governorate. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visited Konya Governorship.
- President Erdoğan Gar-Tekkeköy closely follows the rail system construction 08/01/2016 President Erdoğan Gar-Tekkeköy is closely following the construction of the railway system. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has been following the construction of the railway system between Gar-Tekkeköy. Osman Erbilgin Osman Erbilgin attended the breakfast organized by Sevgi Cafe Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz from the railway system extending from Tekkeköy'e President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the line follows the construction of the railway system extending to Tekkeköy. We built the viaduct for 6 per month. When we told the President and Prime Minister that he would do something, they told us, 'Come and do something after you tell us, cakla, cukla talk' they were saying. President Recep Tayyip ım
- President Erdoğan, BTK Railway to Open in December 16/03/2016 President Erdogan, the BTK railroad will be opened in December: President Aliyev's visit to Turkey 2 output from the gospel. President Erdogan, TANAP will early completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in the said range will be opened in Ankara instead of Baku due to the terrorist attack in Ankara, Turkey-Azerbaijan High-Level Strategic Cooperation Council (YDSK) 5. Two good news from the meeting. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that the works of the Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP) were progressing rapidly, and that the project was tried to be completed before the planned period. Erdogan, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will open in December, he said. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev stated that the TANAP project will be opened after 2 years later.