China Railways Construction Company announced the start of construction of the first high-speed train with the financing of public-private partnership
The 266,9 km-long railway starts in Hangzhou, China, and ends in Taizhou, starting from Hangzhou and passing through Shaoxing. The company reports that the rails are designed to allow the 350 to travel at an hourly speed.
For the construction of the project, 44,9 billion yuan (approximately 6,69 billion USD) will be invested and the share of private companies will be 51.
The railway line, which will unite the cities boasting the most striking growth of the private sector, is expected to be one of the most important parts of China's railway network. In the meantime, China is striving to build the world's most comprehensive and advanced railway network.
According to the government's plan, the 2020 will have a total of 30.000 kilometers of railways, including the 150.000 high-speed train line. (I Borsagünde)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High Speed Train Goes to Izmir with Sigma, Burkay, Makimsan, YDA Partnership 07/06/2012 The contract signing ceremony of the infrastructure construction of Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be held at the General Directorate of TCDD in June with the participation of Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu. Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount 11 billion 3 million Toplam
- Kardemir's subsidiary Kardökmak signs contract for production of Locomotive and Wagon Wheel 14/08/2013 Kardemir's subsidiary Kardökmak has signed a contract for the production of the Locomotive and Wagon Wheel: Kardökmak, a subsidiary of Kardemir, signed a final contract with the German Schuler Group for the project of manufacturing 200,000 pieces of locomotive and wagon wheels per year. Kardemir stated that the project was included in the investment plan of Kardökmak. The shares of Kardemir were traded on 2.52 liras after their disclosure, while maintaining their 1.22 gains. Source: finance.milliyet.com.tr
- Minister Arslan: "We have invested 474 Billion Pounds in Transportation Projects" 10/06/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 15 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 474 billion dollars." said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 11 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 15 billion dollars." said. Arslan, Turkey's Bus Operators Federation (TOFED) 474. In his speech at the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, he said that bus and road transport is the circulatory system of a country's economy. Arslan, who expressed that the road transportation affects the side sector too, c
- Minister of Interior: cameras in public transport do not record audio 18/02/2014 Minister of Internal Affairs: Public transport vehicles cameras do not record audio. Minister of Interior Efkan Ala, Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) General Directorate of public transportation vehicles and the only feature of the recording of the feature of the recording of the feature of the voice recording is not reported. CHP Deputy Chairman Sezgin Tanrıkulu, pointing to buses taken to IETT, "According to this, all kinds of movements and conversations will be recorded on buses and" when necessary "said records will be transmitted to the police units. Are the records to be made on the buses a new version of the illegal listening practice? Yeni he asked.
- BTS, TCDD does not work against accidents 19/10/2016 BTS, TCDD does not do the necessary work against accidents: BTS Sivas Demirdag freight train and the maneuvering train collided and the 4 mechanic injured in a statement about the accident, TCDD criticized. Unions Transport Employees Union (BTS) in Sivas Demirdağ, the freight train and the maneuvering train collided, and the 4 mechanic was injured in an accident. The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a written statement about the collision of the freight train carrying the iron ore and the maneuvering train from Divriği to Iskenderun. Collision…
- Intelligence attacked high-speed trains 23/06/2015 Intelligence attacked high-speed trains warned: 7 intelligence units before the June election to attack high-speed trains and warned that the risk plans were prepared in this framework. General elections in Turkey in the event of a large-scale railways intelligence unit was learned that prior to the elections yaşanmazken attack warnings against high-speed trains and stations. Following the massive power outage occurred in twenty provinces in Turkey Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry Disaster and Emergency Management Center by the possible risks and prepare action plan that emerged against these risks. According to Vatan, the railway for sabotaging the elections göre
- Today in History: 12 February 1851 The Governor of Egypt, Abbas Pasha, granted the concession to build the Alexandria-Cairo Line ... 12/02/2015 In History Today 12 February 1851 Egyptian Governor Abbas Pasha gave the privilege to make the Alexandria-Cairo Line to England. This concession given without the approval of the Babıâli press reacted. The construction permit was granted to the Egyptian Khedive on condition that the people were not working free of charge, no new tax was imposed on the railway and no debt was made during construction. 12 February In the request of the concession of the American company 1922, a statement has been sent from Nafia Ministry to Akşam Newspaper.
- Today in History: 12 FEBRUARY 1851 The Governor of Egypt, Abbas Pasha, gave the privilege to build the Alexandria-Cairo Line to England. 12/02/2012 12 February In the request of the concession of the American company 1922, a statement has been sent from Nafia Ministry to Akşam Newspaper. 12 FEBRUARY 1851 Egyptian Governor Abbas Pasha gave the privilege to make the Alexandria-Cairo Line to England. This concession given without the approval of the Babıâli press reacted. The construction permit was granted to the Egyptian Khedive on condition that the people were not working free of charge, no new tax was imposed on the railway and no debt was made during construction.
- Bursa Yenişehir high-speed train contract was signed with YSE-Tepe Partnership 30/12/2011 Giant project signatures were thrown Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, from Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul from Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Seljuk, next door to each other Ottoman Turkey and its capital reported that one of the YHT projects. TCDD General Directorate held in the signing ceremony of Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Yildirim, today is a happy day of railroads, stating that they do a new addition to the MDS line. Bursa-Bilecik line of the first stage of the Bursa-Yenisehir part of which wished to be beneficial to the signing ceremony Lightning, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as independence, began here the independence struggle, that is managed from Ankara train station ...
- Today in History: 16 September 2006 is the first high-speed train factory of our country and established with Turkish-Korean partnership ... 16/09/2012 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.