Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and all underground 28.8 kilometers, including the subway, some of the investments in the statement that some of the support for the new term for the new period, he said.
Evaluating President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's Bursa meeting, Mayor Alinur Aktaş thanked the citizens who filled the square without caring for the cold weather. After the rally, President Aktaş, who met with President Erdoğan, who met in the Municipal Service building, and the projects they have prepared for the new era, emphasized that all the projects were liked and supported by Erdoğan.
First rail support from the state
Reminding that all the rail system investments have been made by the Metropolitan Municipality so far in Bursa, President Aktaş said, yapıl I have mentioned in our meetings with the President. 'There is 54 kilometer subway work in Bursa. This was done by Metropolitan Municipality. There is a great expectation that the Ministry supports this issue. We are engaged in the work of signaling optimization. 1,5 110 -120 is a million pounds study. With this work, our daily passenger number 287 bin 460 thousand will be released. At this point, your support will save the intense areas of Yıldırım-Osmangazi and all of them will extend from the underground to a long line of 28.8 kilometers to Nilüfer Çalı. ' It is very pleasing that our discourses are answered. We submitted our project to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. The President asked me to follow the process closely. There were also instructions for the realization of the tender as soon as possible Bir.
2 million dollar investment to T9
President Erdoğan promised support for Kent Meydanı - Terminal line, which was under construction, added that President Aktaş said, 'The contractor is being taken for the right to be granted new law. 80 part of the work is over, but due to the abnormal exchange in prices due to the increase in the dollar rate, the contractor does not want to continue. We are holding a new additional procurement tender. Also this place is made like a nostalgic train. No connection to the main line. There was a separate alternative to 1200 on the 3 meter to connect to the existing system. Approximately 9 will cost $ 1 million and will be integrated into the current line with our selected project. Yaklaşık
The rail system will be 114 mileage
President Aktas, the state-owned Yıldırım-Osmangazi-Nilufer metro, T2 line to be included in the system, the university line to Görükle and the Labor line to the city hospital extension of the rail system line 54 kilometers 114 kilometers, the signaling optimization studies are added daily 287 bin emphasized that the carriage will go to 1.1 million.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Bursa will become the center of rail systems | Bursa Rail System 30/04/2012 Bursa Rail System: Recep Altepe, Bursa, the city of 1 trillion dollar market under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality for the first time in the domestic vehicle producing vehicle, he said. BURSA - Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa, Metropolitan Municipality under the leadership of the 1 trillion dollar market in a sector (rail systems) for the first time in the local vehicle producing city, stating, '' Currently, Bursa is a lot of partnership offers. What we said; Bursa will be the center of rail systems and is, '' he said. In a press conference organized by Merinos Atatürk Congress and Culture Center, Altepe and 3 will talk about the de
- BEBKA to Bursa Industry Logistics Support 20/10/2012 Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) will transfer TL 72 thousand TL for the feasibility studies of the Logistics Village Project, which will be the first of its kind in Bursa. Bursa Deputy Governor Ahmet Hamdi Usta, BUSİAD President Oya Coşkunöz Yöney, Board of Directors members, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Bayram Vardar, BEBKA Secretary General Mehmet Sait Cülfik and academicians attended the signing ceremony of BEBKA's BUTTİM office. In his speech at the signature ceremony of the President of BUSİAD Oya Coşkunöz, the Logistics Village Project is a very important work for Bursa.
- Bursa expects support for the Underground metro in Ankara 21/11/2016 Bursa expects support in Ankara for the Yildirim subway: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality expects Ankara's support for the new metros that the city intends to build on the major arteries of the city while making its roads, intersections, new stadium and historical monuments restorations on its own budget. Bursa Yildirim 9 million pounds 600 million pounds will cost to the construction of the metron XYUMX Mayor Recep Altepe recorded that they want to start, many cities are supported, Yildirim, and next to Osmangazi and Nilüfer will have a shortage of resources in the rail system works, these studies to start in a moment before the metro for Ankara, 2017 support said we want. Starting from Gökdere ere
- Government Support to Light Rail System Project 10/04/2012 Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. The government should support the light rail system project. The implementation of the urban transformation project will eliminate primitive images. Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Macit Ozcan, said that the urban transformation will eliminate the primitive image at the entrance of Mersin. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality held its regular meeting in April, under the chairmanship of President Macit Özcan. In the meeting, responding to criticism from the party groups regarding the 2011 fiscal year activity report of the Metropolitan Municipality, President Özcan stated that the 2011 fiscal year performance of the municipality was realized at a rate of 90, and that the performance of 10 deviation would be a great success in the measurement of performance. Light Rail System bulunan
- Support from German government to EurasiaRail Railway Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition 24/08/2012 German government, 2013 3 to be held in Istanbul. He said that he will give financial support to German companies to participate in the Eurasia Railway Fair. 7-9 will be held at 2013 in 250-3 in Istanbul Exhibition Center (IFM). Eurasia Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair received support from the German state. 2013 will support 250 fair in 3 Germany, 2 organized by Türkel Fuarcılık AŞ. Eurasia Railway Fair was also included in its portfolio. Organizers, Germany's support is important, noting that the participation of the exhibition and the maximum level of German participation in the fair, he said. XNUMX last year. Eurasia Railway Av
- Green Bursam Association gave full support to rail system investments 12/02/2013 Green Bursam Association gave full support to rail system investments Green Bursam Association President Muharrem Karabulut said that the Metropolitan Municipality has fully supported the rail system and tram investments for the public transportation in the city. The President of Green Bursam Association, Muharrem Karabulut, reaffirmed the confidence in the general assembly, and was elected unanimously in the Ordinary General Assembly held at the Merinos Atatürk Congress and Culture Center in the Gölpark facilities under the chairmanship of Muharrem Karabulut. , Neslihan Celik Alkoclar, Atilla Borc, Orhan Dogan, Ozer,
- Diyarbakır Requests Support for Urban Light Rail System Project 15/03/2013 Diyarbakir City Light Rail System Project Request for Support Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Osman Baydemir, Yenişehir Mayor Selim Kurbanoğlu and Vice President Ihsan Ugur went to Ankara for various contacts on urban services. Baydemir and Kurbanoğlu Minister of Environment and Urbanization Erdogan Bayraktar, Interior Minister Muammer Guler and Prime Minister Undersecretary Efkan Ala visited in his office. Baydemir met with Minister of Environment and Urbanization Erdoğan Bayraktar, Interior Minister Muammer Güler and Prime Minister Undersecretary Efgan Ala. For the implementation of the Baydemir light rail system, they applied to the Bank of Provinces in the 250 million pounds loan application B
- Support from OSB for Manisa Light Rail System Project 02/10/2013 Support from OSB for Manisa Light Rail System Project: Mayor of Manisa Cengiz Ergün received OSH Chairman Sait Türek at his office. During the visit, issues related to the expansion of the OIZ along with the light rail system that President Ergün recently brought to the agenda. Türek; Supporting the Project OSB President Türek stated that they support the project of the Municipality of Manisa and expressed satisfaction with the steps taken to expand the OIZ. SAB Chairman Sait Türek visited Mayor of Manisa Cengiz Ergün at his office. Türek gave President Ergün a gift from his new product of the Yonca Oil Factory. During his visit to Türek T
- BTSOdan Rail System Support 20/04/2014 Support to BTSO Rail System: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Board Member Cüneyt Şener said that they aim to turn Bursa into a technology and production base with the ülen Rail Systems Clustering C carried out by BTSO. Clustering studies, one of BTSO's 16 macro projects, continue to prepare the business world for 2023 year by gathering the sectors under one roof. Speaking at the meeting of the Rail Systems Cluster BTSO Assembly President Remzi Topuk, Bursa Business World by the Rail Systems Clustering Project is proud of the ownership, stating that, elen This is our enthusiasm. We trust Bursa business world to the end. New as BTSO B
- Tender Announcement: Support and Preparation of Rail Vehicle Support Services (TÜVASAŞ) 14/10/2015 General Directorate of TÜVASAŞ Support and Preparation of Rail Vehicle Support Services Preparation of ancillary business transactions RIC REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2015 / 138749 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE PROPOSAL Information on the business owner Article 1- 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithat Paşa Mah. Milli Egemenlik Cad. No. 131 ADAPAZARI / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 90 264 275 1660 (Internal: 3451-3452-3453) d) Fax number: 90 264 275 1679 e) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Related Units : Purchasing and Trade Department Research and Tender Preparation:
- 13 billion euro support for city rail transportation 21/10/2015 13 billion-euro support for urban rail transport: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, 2023 6 set tram or metro vehicles by 500 until 2, according to city-rail transportation targets, stating, "One car cost about 2023 million euros If taken as the city rail vehicles for 13 XNUMX total investment amount to be, about XNUMX billion euros are calculated, "he said. Minister Işık said in his statement, "National Rail Vehicle Systems Development (MILRT) Project" was evaluated. Domestic development of city rail trains and control systems, Şehir
- Support from BEBKA to aviation, rail and defense industry 28/10/2016 Support from BEBKA to aviation, rail systems and defense industry: Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency announced the results of the applications for the 2016 Year Financial Support Programs. Bebka's Aviation N Rail Systems Mali Support to the Defense Industry Sector X BEBKA will support the total 2016 project in Bursa as part of the 11 Financial Support Programs. 22.02.2016 09 project application made by Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) was announced to the public on 2016 date. 31 Financial Support Programs evaluation process is completed in accordance with the Yönet Development Agencies Project and Activity Support Regulation Program.
- Technical Support from Dika for Integrated Rail System Integrated Plant Investment in Mardin 12/06/2017 Technical Support from DİKA for Rail Systems Integrated Plant Investment in Mardin: The Technical Assistance Protocol for Investment and Cooperation was signed between the Perform Building Company and the Dicle Development Agency (DİKA) in order to establish a 'Rail Systems Integrated Facility'. Dicle Development Agency (DIKA) added a new one to its activities in order to attract huge investments with great return potential to the region. In recent years, our fast and efficient steps to attract big investors to the region continues to bear fruit. In line with this, Perform Yapi Chairman of the Board of Directors Levent, who asked for the technical support of Dicle Development Agency in order to establish Perform Rail Systems Integrated Facility mas in Mardin, Bu
- Tender Announcement: Support and Preparation of Rail Vehicle Support (TÜVASAS) 19/10/2017 TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry Rail Vehicle Bogie of Business and Operations Support and Assistant Preparation TENDER FOR BIDDING AND SUBJECT MATTERS Article 1 - 1.1 Information Administration. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry / Purchasing Department b) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 - ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA c) Phone number: 2642751660 d) Fax number: 2642751679 d) (Interval: 07 / 06 / 2014-29023 RG / 27 md.) E) Name, surname and title of the relevant personnel: Purchasing Department Presidency - Research and Tender Preparation Directorate 1.2. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler
- Tender Announcement: Support and Preparation of Rail Vehicle Assistance (TÜVASAS) 06/11/2017 TÜVASAŞ in Turkey Wagon Industry Rail Vehicle Repair and Operations Support and Business Preparation Assistant SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDDING Article 1 - 1.1 Information Administration. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry / Purchasing Department b) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 - ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA c) Phone number: 2642751660 d) Fax number: 2642751679 d) (Interval: 07 / 06 / 2014-29023 RG / 27 md.) E) Name, surname and title of the relevant personnel: Purchasing Department Presidency - Research and Tender Preparation Directorate 1.2. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler
- Bursa Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Press Release: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality pays millions of euros to European scraped vehicles 10/01/2013 Bursa Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Press Release: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality pays millions of euros to the rail system vehicles scrapped by the city that insists on reading his own know the Metropolitan Municipality 'on the one hand' is creating a brand city rail vehicle vehicles on the other hand reva sees the vehicles of Bursa reva. Metro and light rail systems, which are important public transportation systems of the world's modern cities, continue to spread in various cities of Turkey and Bursa. It is of course correct and necessary to expand the rail systems which are indisputably important in the solution of urban transportation problems. However, long-term planning needs to be solved Ancak
- Bursa Deputy Demiröz Bursa rail system gave a question to buy wagon 16/01/2013 Bursa Bursa deputy Demirözü rail wagon procurement was made a question to the following questions my PRESIDENCY OF THE GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF TURKEY Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim by to answer in writing; 01 2011 28102 date and 55 is the repetitive issue of the Decree Law no. The article examines and reviews and approves the projects and specifications of subway and city rail transport systems to be built by public institutions and municipalities, municipalities and special provincial administrations, and the ve
- Bursa's Rail System for Erbaa Rail System Project 31/10/2013 Bursa's Rail System for the Erbaa Rail System Project: The municipality is in Erbaa district of Tokat. Erbaa Mayor Ahmet Yenihan together with Municipal Assembly Member Murat Toycan Selcuk and Erbaa Municipality Science Affairs Director Şafak Tekman went to Bursa to study the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Rail Transportation System and get information. Mr. Ahmet Yenihan, the Mayor of Erbaa who gave information after the meeting in the office of H.Eren Kural, Head of Rail Systems Department of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality; Ba The project for the rail transport system we think for Erbaa “
- Afghanistan asked for support for rail 12/01/2012 Afghanistan's National Assembly President Brahimi, reported that they found in the official initiative for the establishment of Turkey's rail network in Afghanistan. Abraham, the President of the National Assembly of Afghanistan, AA correspondent, said the first time in his life with the high-speed train (YHT) from Ankara to Konya, said, 'YHT' very impressed I said. In Afghanistan, the new railway line between the Hayratan region of Uzbekistan and the Tomb of Sherif was set up within a distance of 70, explaining that it was the only railway line in Afghanistan, and said that the demolition was not yet in operation. In Afghanistan, which is in the process of restructuring, infrastructure ma
- Mayor Gumuscuoglu support mountain lift project to Sis Mountain 29/05/2013 Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, the Mayor of Trabzon, said that they will support the tourism projects to be developed with the metropolitan area. Mayor Fehmi Cengiz visited the town of Şalpazarı drinking tea and chat with the citizens of the President of the Customs, with the metropolitan area, including the plateau service will not leave a square meter area, he said. On the visit, Şalpazarı Mayor Fehmi Cengiz asked for support for the construction of a cable car to Sis Mountain which is one of the important tourism destinations of the region. "If a good tourism and transportation project is done and if there is a cable car in the project, then it is on the top. After the metropolitan city, Sis Mountain to the cable car '
- 3M supports Road Safety and Traffic Week 30/04/2014 3 of Highway Safety and Traffic Week 's support: Highway Safety and ahead of the Traffic Week, with contributions 3's, EMBARQ Turkey Sustainable Transport Association hosted' in Commuting Road Safety 'was organized a conference entitled. The event, held on Monday, April 28 SALT Galata, the goal of reducing traffic accidents in Turkey and strategies were shared with the work undertaken by international organizations. 3M develops thousands of products that make life easier and innovative with innovative solutions. The 1939 has been in use since the launch of the fully reflective traffic sign in Minnesota in the first year of 75 et
- AKGİAD requested support from EXPO for Aksu district ropeway project 20/09/2013 AKGİAD requested support from EXPO for Aksu district ropeway project: Aksu Entrepreneur Businessmen's Association has requested support by transferring the ropeway project to EXPO Secretary General Selami Gülay which will not contribute to the district. The ropeway project of the Aksu district of Antalya, the Association of Entrepreneurial Businessmen, was conveyed to Aksu City Council by EXPO Secretary General Selami Gülay. EXPO 2016 visitors to the natural, historical and cultural beauties of the town of Aksu to recognize the value of the project will add value to the district, the Secretary General of EXPO was asked to support. AKGİAD President Hakan Özen also participated in the visit of the City Council President Turan Sahin, EXPO gave information about the ropeway project. EXPO General O
- Konya Metropolitan Municipality Support to Aladağ Ski Center Project 29/01/2014 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Support for Aladağ Ski Center Project: Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek said that they will mobilize the facilities of the municipality in the implementation of the Aladağ Ski Center Project. In the context of local elections, Akyürek visited the town of Düzözü, a district of Derbent. Akyurek stated that Derbent will become a central district with the new Metropolitan Municipality Law and said that it is following the works carried out in Derbent district closely. Akyürek, "Derbent Mayor Hamdi Acer, Turkey was one of the most important ski centers endeavor to establish here. We'll work on that. Municipalities the ability president with our metropolitan'll use at this point. Metropolitan Municipality ...
- Supports 4.5 Million Euro Support From The Ab To Yalnızçam Ski Center 07/03/2014 4.5 Million Euro Support came from Ab to Lonely Pine Ski Center: 13 Million Euro grant was given to Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center covered with pine trees in Ardahan 4.5 kilometers. As a result of the efforts of the Governorship to be included in the Center of Winter Sports Tourism Centers of Uğurludağ Ski Center by the Ministry of Youth Services and Sports and the Ministry of Culture, Yalnızçam Ski Center was declared as the 'Winter Sports Tourism Center'. The hotel will be awarded the 1.5 million Euro grant from the European Union's RCOP project to be the winter sports tourism center with the 4,5 kilometer and the ski slopes.