The construction of the tunnel in the Bursa-Yenişehir line of the high-speed train is carried out by Çelikler, and the construction of the roads where the viaducts, bridges and rails outside the tunnels will be laid are also carried out by Cengizler as a contractor.
Due to the increase in the exchange rate caused by the rise in July, companies have stopped last week due to the good news.
As we announced from these columns, the subcontractor of Cengizler, who worked in the viaducts and roads, Duygu Mühendislik dismissed his colleagues and called on them to return to work.
With this call Bu
Workers returning to the construction site were on the job. The works also started with concrete piles on Demirtaş Viaduct and bored piles on the tunnel entrances.
In the Yenişehir-Osmaneli line, Bayburt Construction, which won the tender last year, could not reach the stage of establishing the construction site as there was no place delivery. (Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - OLAY)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- End of North Antep Road Viaduct Construction 02/08/2018 Within the scope of the ep North City cak project carried out by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, “North City Gaziantep project will connect the city center with the housing area. Mayor Fatma Sahin, 50 mistress viaduct will shorten the distance between the North City and the city center, 600 kilometers long, 10 meter-wide North Antep Road Viaduct construction studies on site, the authorities received information. Sahin: THE LARGEST HOUSING AREA WILL BE district in Sehitkamil million square meters 50 8,5 thousand people live in metropolitan and will be conducted in cooperation with TOKI northern city of Turkey's largest public housing project ...
- Vali Demirtaş Investigated Adana-Toprakkale High Speed Train Project On Site 13/02/2018 Adana Governor Mahmut Demirtas, Adana-Toprakkale High-Speed Train Project within the Yenice-Adana-Ceyhan stations 2. in line with the construction work of the existing line rehabilitation work on site. Governor Demirtaş sitting in the mechanic seat; Yenice, Adana and Ceyhan stations visited TCDD 6. Regional Director Oğuz Saygılı received information. Providing significant contribution to the transportation network of our city, which has been developing in many areas with the public investments made in recent years, Governor Demirtaş stated that they have made the utmost effort to complete the Adana-Toprakkale high-speed train project as soon as possible and offer it to the service of the citizens.
- ITO President Demirtaş: Proj The Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly İ 27/08/2017 Izmir Chamber of Commerce Chairman Ekrem Demirtas, the Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly, he said. Stating that Izmir has been undergoing a rapid process of construction in recent years, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of İTO Ekrem Demirtaş said, girdi Building and population densities are increasing and they are moving. Accordingly, the number of vehicles is increasing. Today, the number of vehicles in traffic in Izmir 1 million reached around 300 thousand. These increases show itself as traffic density and congestion, especially in business hours. Bu The city center of Izmir, due to the geographic structure of the bay around the narrow settlement band Demirtaş said, the coast around the Gulf İzmir
- The decision of the fork's viaduct after the tram 23/05/2013 Çatalfırın viaduct decision after the tram has been closed to the traffic of Cumhuriyet Caddesi after being closed to the traffic on the traffic of the bus that caused the Çatalfırın viaduct itself became a problem, the construction of the tram was a topic of discussion in the urban agenda. For the viaduct which is not in the transportation master plan, the metropolitan area gave the capital Viy We know that ş After the closure of Cumhuriyet Avenue, we started to discuss the removal of Çatalfırın Viaduct for the first time in these columns. The reason is: Despite the aesthetical concerns and criticisms, Çatalfırın Viaduct in Teoman Özalp period was the problem in order to prevent the locking with the vehicles coming from Şehreküstü and wanting to return to the Sculpture and from the intersection of the vehicles that want to return to Şehreküstü Öz
- Çatalfırın Viaduct cuts off T1 tram line in Bursa 27/12/2012 When the fork's viaduct was made, it solved the problem because it prevented the intersection of traffic from three different directions. Today the traffic order has changed, the entrance to the viaduct was its own problem for the funnel returned to the mouth. In addition, the front of the tram was added to the cut li Year 1989 N elected Mayor of the late Teoman Özalp with a quick start to reach the inner city transportation. At the first stage, ın Çatalfırın, Hal and Demirtaşpaşa crossroads began construction. At that time't Traffic from Fevzi Çakmak and Haşim İşcan streets stopped the traffic coming from Altıparmak and coming down from Çakırhamam while returning to Sculpture. The viaduct made to Çatalfırın was not an aesthetic structure, but the city at that time was Ç
- Çatalfırın Viaduct is removed according to Bursa Transportation Master Plan 21/01/2013 According to the Bursa Transportation Master Plan, the Çatalfırın Viaduct was removed from Şehreküstü, which lifted the traffic coming from Şehreküstü, as well as the removal of Çatalfırın viaduct, which also blocked the tram from Altıparmak. The plan also includes a new road map with an 5 lane in the plan ası When we first proposed the demolition of Çatalfırın Viaduct on Bursa's agenda, the issue was mostly discussed in terms of technical persons. Particularly, etkil The increasing traffic density of Haşim İşcan and Fevzi Çakmak streets brought Şehreküstü Square to a lock point within the scope of the new traffic order, which was formed by the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi to vehicle traffic. Because… Two Çünkü
- Çatalfırın Viaduct is departing | Bursa 29/01/2013 Çatalfırın Viaduct is leaving Sönmez Media, operating in AS TV, participating in the Satirbasi program in the Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak Street T1 line starts to work with the beginning of the work will also remove the Çatalfırın Viaduct. Vehicles will be returned via road. So we plan to remove the viaduct. When the excavations in the center are compiled, we will get there again. Merkez The academic rooms also stated that they were in favor of the removal of Çatalfırın Viaduct. Necati Şahin, President of the Bursa Branch of the Chamber of Civil Engineers, and Füsun Uyanık, Head of the Bursa Branch of the Chamber of Urban Planners, form the esi
- World's highest viaduct in Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line 14/09/2012 Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project. Speaking during the visit of the Governor of Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, YHT line Ankara-Sivas stage, Ankara-Kırıkkale, Kırıkkale-Yerköy, Yerköy-Sivas as they are divided into three, stating that the tenders between Yerköy-Sivas last year and completed the construction of approximately 150 mile infrastructure he said. The highest pedestal viaduct The 108 of the project is also in the tender. Soluk stated that: X The tender is in the evaluation phase. There is no problem between Yerköy and Sivas. There is no problem between Yerköy and Kırıkkale. The rate was also made and the evaluations are continuing. Kayaş-Kirikkale ...
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas chaired the Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Committee meeting was held. 22/04/2013 Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas, under the chairmanship of Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Board meeting was held. Deputy Governor Levent Öztin, Mayor M.Necip Büyükaslan, Provincial Police Director Mehmet Bilici, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Yusuf Yalçın, Rector of Adıyaman University. Dr. M.Talha Volunteer, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Mustafa Uslu, Artisans Bail Bonds Cooperative Chairman Abuzer Aslantürk, Chamber of Drivers President Ahmet Stone and the relevant institutions attended. Traffic Branch Manager Nadir Telli made a presentation with the slide on the action plan while Adıyaman's problems were evaluated in the meeting. Adıyaman da
- Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation 05/06/2015 Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by 35 million spent by the Demirtaş Junction, was opened to the vehicle traffic by the Mayor Recep Altepe. Altepe, opened the use of the Demirtaş Junction, along with an impasse in urban transportation is more solved. Metropolitan Municipality, the Near East Ring Road on the road to remove the traffic lights located on the Demirtaş turnway, Bursa's largest bridge has built the junction. 80 8 4 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Located on the Demirtaş exit of the Near East Ring Road Yakın
- Erkan Demirtas, a member of the JCC who objected to the tender of the car of Ankara Metro, stressed that the documents of the Metro Security were not submitted 23/07/2012 Last but not least, the Ankara Metro is on the agenda with a work accident that caused the death of a person on the construction site. The allegations about the 400 million dollar 324 subway vehicle purchase tender, which is one of the most important steps of the Metro project, are controversial. Firms that use the right of appeal related to the tender claimed that the Ministry of Transport had given the tender to the tenderer who did not submit the documents requested by the technical specifications. According to Radikal newspaper, the Public Procurement Board (GCC) approved the tender in a controversial manner. However, Erkan Demirtaş, one of the most senior members of the board, has appealed the decision. Demirtaş's objections were remarkable. Tender ...
- Demirtaş: İzmir may be the star of the logistics sector 21/10/2013 Demirtaş: Izmir may be the star of the logistics sector: Izmir Chamber of Commerce (İZTO) Chairman Ekrem Demirtaş pointed out that logistics is one of the sectors with high growth potential in the medium term and that İzmir needs a logistics center to reduce the transportation costs. Demirtaş, evaluating the logistics sector, stated that after the necessary infrastructure and superstructure investments in the transportation area in İzmir, he will reveal the great potential: ın İzmir location, its proximity to European and world markets, suitable investment areas and the location of organized industrial zones, universities, to be a logistics base with qualified labor force and other foreign investments in the Aegean iye
- Demirtaş Logistics base should have been in Bagpalı instead of Kemalpaşa 02/04/2015 Demirtas instead logistics base Gulab should be bagged: the bagged Chamber of Commerce (TTO) participating in the organized sector meetings Izmir Chamber of Commerce (Iztok) Chairman Ekrem Demirtas, instead of Izmir's logistics base of Gulab stated that there should be bagged. Demirtas "bagged air, rail and maintenance of roads Kemalpasa by much more advantageous situation. There are no in connection Kemalpaşa harbor. Logistics centers, Torbal should be built. The location Kemalpasa, seems to hold the ears in reverse." He said. Meeting President of the Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Halil Gülcü, TTO Assembly President Erkan Aksoy, Chamber of Agriculture President Yılmaz Girgin, President of Chamber of Chambers Mercury İsmail Akman, TTO taş
- Governor Demirtaş received briefing from Oğuz Saygılı, Regional Director of TCDD 30/12/2017 Governor Mahmut Demirtaş came together with TCDD Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı and other related officials and took a briefing about the works carried out by TCDD. In particular, the work of Adana-Mersin and Adana-Toprakkale high-speed train projects related to the studies on the knowledge that the Governor Demirtas, the city's transportation network will provide significant contributions to the project as soon as possible to show that they will show their efforts. Explaining that they give great importance to the public services in Adana to increase the level of citizen satisfaction, Governor Demirtaş, Regional Manager Saygılı and his entourage wished them success in their work.
- The foundation of Demirtaş Köprülü Junction was laid 17/11/2014 The foundation of Demirtaş Köprülü Junction was laid: The foundation of the Demirtaş Köprülü Junction, designed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the goal of 'Reachable Bursa', was laid with a ceremony. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the solution to the traffic of Bursa junction, 2015 will herald the arrival of the spring. While carrying Bursa to the future with its vision projects, the Metropolitan Municipality continued its work towards the goal of kt a more accessible city ş and added a new step to the solution of the problem of traffic which is waiting for a solution for many years. The foundation of the Demirtaş Köprülü Junction to be built by the Metropolitan Municipality was laid with a ceremony. Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as AK Party deputies Mustafa Kemal Şerbetçioğlu, Hakan Çavuşoğlu v
- Demirtaş Yenidamlar Bridge Completed 13/12/2018 The 55 meter-long Yenidamlar Bridge, built on the Sedre Stream in the Demirtaş Neighborhood of Alanya, was completed by Alanya Municipality. The construction of the bridge was started by the Municipality of Alanya in the Demirtaş Quarter. The Yenidamlar Bridge, which was built in place of the old bridge which was partly collapsed after the flood in 10, is being used by the citizens of Demirtaş, Seki, İshaklı, İspatlı and Aliefendi. YÜCEL, enc 2010'DAN'S REGIONAL PEOPLE WERE DANGEROID “Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel,” The people of the Demirtas, the students who provided access to the bridge and surrounding neighborhoods were in danger for four years. We started an investigation with our related units. After the necessary steps, am
- Demirtaş is at the New Bridge 11/03/2019 The opening of the bridge, sports facility and electoral coordination office, which Demirtaş District looked forward to, was held with the participation of close citizens of 4000. The opening of the sports facility of the Demirtaş Bridge, which was put into service for the Aliefendi, İspatlı, İshaklı, Seki and Kargicak Neighborhoods, was opened by cutting the ribbon together with the citizens. For years, fearing to collapse the bridge they used just next to the 50 meters, the Municipality of Alanya Adem Murat Yücel kept the promise to the people of the region and built a new, large and modern bridge. The old bridge is one of the biggest fears of the people of the region. Adem Murat, the common candidate of Mayor of Alanya and Cumhur Alliance Başkan
- Deverenk Viaduct Going Fast 02/06/2015 Deverenk Viaduct Going Fast: Kayseri MP and candidate Yasar Karayel, the ongoing construction of the viaduct of Deverenk by studying, received information about the work. Karayel said, N Within the scope of the Kayseri South Ring Road Project, two viaducts will be constructed on the Deverenk valley between the boundaries of Tavlusun and Talas and within the scope of the divided road 35 657 is a thousand TL. 160 has completed the construction of the foundation of the viaduct, A330 edge leg.In 2014, viaduct connection roads, viaduct foundations, elevations have been completed,
- Bursa High Speed Train Project 04/02/2019 In July, the news emerged due to the economic hardship caused by the abnormal rise in foreign exchange and the construction of high-speed trains with construction sites closed for months to give hope. Olay newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yılmaz shared with his readers the hope-building about the fast train project in today's corner. According to the information provided by Yilmaz, the contractor, who undertook the work in the field as a subcontractor in the project, called the employees to dismiss work dismissed for work stopped. In fact, in the first place, the operator 150 made this call for the weekend. We know that ... This period is the largest project in Bursa on the agenda as the state investment Bursa-Osmaneli high-speed train u
- To destroy the Viaduct passing through 12/03/2013 Tarık Demirağ, who passed the viaduct without the nationalization of his land in Iznik district of Bursa, won the 7 year-long legal struggle. Demirağ, if the municipality does not pay the cost of land, the state built 3,5 million pounds will destroy the viaduct with a dozer. In 2006 in Iznik, the bridged viaduct built on the ring road passed over Tarık Demirağ's land. Demirağ, Iznik Municipality "throwing hand to expropriation" opened the case. The city council decided to expropriate the olive grove on the 6 acreage during the trial process. The person who knows, 430 thousand pounds determined the price, the municipality in the second council meeting to give up the land gave up. In 2010, the court decided to overthrow the viaduct. The appeal to the Municipal Court of Appeals Belediye
- Beylerderesi Viaduct 16 The Road Used by the Province 22/06/2010 Beylerderesi Viaduct, which is under construction in Malatya, is planned to be completed by the end of the year, while the 16 road will be shortened. AK Party Malatya Deputy Fuat Ölmeztoprak, said in a written statement on the subject, continuing the construction of the viaduct in Beylerderesi region will provide relief in traffic, "Eastern Anatolia and 2,5 in the future vehicles will use the viaduct will be completed unless the 16 year to be completed. Beylerderesi Viaduct The superstructure of the superstructure is constructed in a balanced cantilever system in accordance with the bridge project and construction method.
- Beylerderesi Viaduct To Be Taken 10/07/2014 Beylerderesi Viaduct to be Taken to Care: Malatya Turgut Ozal Beylerderesi Viaduct is reported to be taken care of. According to information obtained, the Turgut Ozal Beylerderesi Viaduct, which was put into service by the Highways in 2011, will be taken care of for a month after 10 August. Beylerderesi Viaduct, which shortens about 2,5 kilometers by the high sloped two ramps, recalled that the Beylerderesi Viaduct cost about 40 million TL. In addition to the mid-span of the m, the post-tensioning balanced box with cantilever section lı
- Artvin Güreşen Viaduct Project 30/03/2015 Artvin Güreşen Viaduct Project: With the inauguration of the Borçka Muratlı Dam, the Artvin Güreşen Viaduct Project, which is planned to be built in the region extending about 25 kilometers to the district, was put on the table. Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit and the AK Party Artvin deputy Israfil Barracks with the initiative of Borcka district and Gureşen village will shorten approximately 25 kilometers 300 meters long, 57 meter height and the 12 meter-wide arch bridge project work is going to be done. Deputy Governor of the meeting held in the governorship hall, Deputy Governor Hasan Ongu, Governor of Borcka Governor Sakir Oner Ozturk, Borcka Mayor Aslan Atan, AK Party Artvin Val
- Viaduct discussion at Eğiste 17/04/2015 Eğiste Viaduct discussion: Konya - Hadim road to be made with the work of the viaduct discussions began. Highways 3 which is in the examination area of Eğitse Stream where viaduct will be made. Regional Director Ömer Baylar, alternative routes to the residents of the neighborhood when opposed Eğitse. The works of the viaduct, where Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu gave the good news for Konya-Hadim highway, began. Highways 3. Regional Manager Ömer Baylar, different alternatives also mention the residents of Eğitse neighborhood was opposed. 3 Highways listening to the wishes of the trainers. Regional Director Ömer Baylar, touched on the difficulty of land conditions, told about the contribution to the region. During the examinations ler