The 2 commuter train crashed in Rio de Janeiro and a mechanic died, and the 8 was injured.
The accident yesterday at the Sao Cristovao station, a suburban train, another commuter train was the result of a collision in the rear. Firefighters shipped under the debris were shipped under the debris. The hospital's machinist lost his life despite all efforts. The 7 injured in the accident was discharged from the 8 after treatment, while the condition of the 7 injury was severe.
SuperVia, a company operating the suburban rail network, expressed sadness about the accident and said that an investigation to determine the cause of the accident is still underway.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2 dead 20 injured injured in freight train with passenger train in Germany 09/05/2018 Two people died in a train crash near Munich, Germany, and at least one 14 was injured. The German Federal police said in a statement that one of the dead were mechanic and the other was a passenger. It was announced that the three injured people were in severe condition. The accident occurred at the Aichach train station near the city of Munich. The passenger train and the freight train collided with an unknown cause. Michael Jakob, a spokesman for police, said: UM At the 21.15 near the Aichach station, two trains crashed into each other. An investigation was launched against the incident. Olay
- Two Passengers Train Collide in Austria 1 Dead, 22 Injured 13/02/2018 Two passenger trains collided in Austria. One person lost his life, 22 passengers were seriously injured. Two passenger trains collided near the town of Niklasdorf in the Austrian province of Styria. As a result of the collision of two trains coming from opposite directions, one of the trains was derailed. According to the statement made by the Styrian police to the ORF, a passenger was killed and the 22 was seriously injured. The wounded were referred to the surrounding hospitals. Anton Lang, the chairman of the Transport Office of the province of Styria, who expressed his condolences to the relatives of the person who lost his life in the accident and was in urgent need of healing, said that the police worked meticulously to find the cause of the accident.
- In Germany passenger train collided with freight train, 50 injured 06/12/2017 Near the city of Meerbusch in Germany, a passenger train collided with the freight train. According to Reuters, rescue and evacuation were reportedly continuing after the accident in the vicinity of Meerbusch-Osterath Station. Police sources said that it was difficult to give a clear number yet to the wounded, and said that the 50 passenger was injured in the train.
- 8 Injured Head-to-Head Freight Train with Passenger Train in Sivas 26/11/2018 8 was wounded when the passenger train collided with the freight train near the town of Ulas. Accident clock 11.00 in the direction of the Divriği district of Sivas to the direction of the passenger train from the TCDD Transportation Inc., near the district of Ulas, Bostankaya position on the track as a result of a collision with the freight train occurred as a result of head-on collision. 8 people were injured in the accident according to the first determinations. In the accident where the locomotives were damaged, there was no derelict railway or locomotive. After the accident with intensive fog, health, gendarmerie, UMKE and AFAD teams were referred to the scene. Persons injured in the accident, removed to various hospitals.
- Brazil's President outlines Brazil's plans for rail spending 14/02/2012 According to Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, the Federal Government plans to spend 2 billion dollars for 2014 km railway until 4600 within the framework of PAC 46 program to accelerate economic growth. President Dilma Rousseff's weekly articles were published in the newspaper in the face of the government's questions on rail investments and shared the knowledge that the 3400 kmhatt continued its business today. Dilma Rousseff said that the North - South line was extended and that the Transnordestina line, which is the East - West line, was built. He also said that a railroad could be built in São Paulo and a high-speed train would be brought. State, local governments and fedaral government Devlet