Aselsan, Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı- wasHalkalı Substations will be in operation and operation of overhead signaling system. Aselsan will perform 2023 contracts and 110 million pounds.
Aselsan and Metro Istanbul Industry and Trade Inc. within the scope of the need of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı-Halkalı Within the scope of the procurement and commissioning of the platform overhead signaling system, a contract has been signed on 04.02.2019 with a total cost of TL 109.999.996. Deliveries under the contract will be completed in 2023.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TÜMOSAN and Talgo Signs Agreement 15/01/2015 TÜMOSAN and Talgo Signs Agreement signed: The agreement signed between Tümosan and Talgo for the purpose of joint production of high-speed train sets. The ceremony was held with the participation of senior executives of two companies, with the participation of Tümosan and a letter of intent on the transfer of joint projects, initiatives or technology transfer between the Spanish company Patentes Talgo SLU operating in the field of train, high-speed train and railway equipment. Speaking at the ceremony, Chairman of the Board of Directors Nuri Albayrak Albayrak, he said last year 10 the start of a new era in which they live rail mobilization and Turkey met the fast train, "until the announced government policy 2023 10 thousand years ...
- Chinese CNR signs vehicle contract for Izmir Metro 10/03/2015 Chinese CNR Company Signed Vehicle Contract for Izmir Metro: Speaking at the signing ceremony for the purchase of the new wagon 85 to be used in İzmir Metro Kent We are writing the epic of a city that can only develop with its own power. We will continue to write this epic. Bu Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken action in order to further develop the ever-increasing metro system, is adding more 11 wagons to its fleet after the 3 wagon. Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İzmir
- Moldova Signs Financing Agreement with European Investment Bank for Renewing Railway Infrastructure 30/11/2016 Moldova Signs Financing Agreement with European Investment Bank for Renewal of Railway Infrastructure: Moldova Council of Ministers has adopted the draft Law on the Approval of the Financing Agreement between the Republic of Moldova and the European Investment Bank on the Construction and Renovation of Railway Infrastructure and the Project for the Supply of Rail Vehicles. 26 The contract, which was signed in Kishinev on September 2016, foresees the transfer of financing totaling EUR 52,5 million. According to the Ministry of Transport and Highway Infrastructure of Moldova, it is aimed to renew 11 pieces of diesel locomotives, railway infrastructure and technical consultancy services within the scope of the mentioned contract.
- IMM Signed Social Balance Contract 24/05/2019 The Social Balance Agreement (SDS) was signed between Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and BEM-BİR-SEN. In the ceremony held in Yenikapı; IBB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, BEM-BİR-SEN Chairman Levent Uslu and executives signed. According to the new contract, which provides great benefits to the civil servants, the IMM and its affiliates working in ISKI and IETT will receive a monthly 13 TL Social Balance Payments from 681 to April. In addition, the 1'er TL bonus will be given, including the contract bonus, Ramadan and Eid-Al-Adha bonus. On the International Women's Day in 1.500 March, women employees will be on administrative leave. De BEM-BİR-SEN Av at the Eurasia Show and Art Center
- BC1 Contract (Throat Tube Tunnel Crossing Contract) 02/07/2012 The BC1 Agreement 06 was signed on May 2004 and the 16 entered into force as of July 2004. On the 27 August 2004 date, the construction process was actually started by submission of ground. (The contract documents of BC1 Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Construction were approved by JBIC on 16 July 2004. The contract was put into effect as of this date. The contract was delivered to the contractor after 42 days after this date.) BC1 Contract Signed 06 May 2004 17 June 2004 JBIC Approval 16 2004 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- With the renewal of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train line, the 110 million passengers will be transported annually. 26/05/2012 Sincan Ankara-Kayaş: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Board of Directors, BAŞKENTRAY for the implementation of the project 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros with Gülermak offering the lowest bid-Kolin Business tender Partnership decided he wins. Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train Projects will be provided to Ankara city-center integration with the planned capital-city trainings of Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Behiçbey, 110 road between Xnumx and 4 units, 2 units and 2 units. to 2. Between Behiçbey and Sincan, there are 6 high speed trains, 2 suburban and 2 conventional trains.
- Chinese CSR to build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara 13/04/2013 Chinese CSR will build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will establish a carriage production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity will be created in the second stage, et said Celik. In the project, which is planned to start production after 150 monthly construction period, 12 Chinese and 30 qualified Turkish UM
- ASELSAN modernizes metro vehicles in EGO inventory 10/10/2016 ASELSAN has modernized subway vehicles in its EGO inventory: ASELSAN began to use the systems that proved itself in the military field in the development of rail transportation vehicles. By modernizing the metro vehicles in the EGO inventory with domestic systems, ASELSAN's projects, which provide 20 vehicles for years, will end with dependency on critical systems. ASELSAN focused on developing technological solutions in these fields by establishing the Transportation, Security, Energy and Automation Systems Sector Presidency (UGES) at 1 September 2014. ASELSAN, later gained experience in military field ve command control ”,“ power electronics kontrol, ”motor control oni and“ task computer ”systems, knowledge and experience gained from the AN
- Highways to invest in 161 million pounds over the years 30/04/2014 Highways will invest 161 million liras in the year: 2014 Year 2, which was chaired by Governor Sabri Başköy. Term Provincial Coordination Board Meeting that provides information about the investments of the Directorate of Highways 7. Regional Director Mehmet Cetin, 2014 kilometers divided road in the 3, 12 kilometers single road, 10 mileage all hot coating, 219 mileage will cover the surface, specifying that they aim to invest in total 161 million pounds. Highways 7. Regional Director Mehmet Cetin, the province of Corum 8 pieces of work found, he said. 2014 mileage split road in 3, 12 mileage single way, 10 X
- 60 Million Euro Investment For Sivasa Ski Sport 07/12/2013 60 Million Euro Investment for Sivasa Ski Sport: 75 is completed on the chairlift and chairlift works atYıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center, which is being constructed in Sivas, where there is no facility other than the Intense Ski Company for skiing. At the end of the year you will see a different Star Mountain. The next year I hope you can go skiing and skiing "Skiing for the skiing in the absence of any facilities other than the intensive Skiing Camp in Mount Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center in the installation of the chair lift and teleski 2014 of the work completed. . With the participation of the Minister of National Defense İsmet Yılmaz, 75 laid its foundation in September Milli