TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın 29 January 2019 On Tuesday, Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project; Ereğli and Çumra construction sites, Karaman Garı and Konya continues to work with the YHT Rail and Kayacık Logistics Center.
Apaydın received information about the work.
Konya-Karaman Railway Project
With the completion of the Konya-Karaman railway project with a length of 102 km, the travel time between Konya-Karaman and 1 hours will fall from 13 to 40 minutes.
Konya YHT Station
YHT station will be built in Konya Buğday Bazaar Region, where all kinds of social and cultural facilities will be provided for passengers.
Konya YHT Station, which is planned to serve annual 3 million passengers, will be integrated with Konya Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system project.
Konya (Kayacık) Logistics Center
Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center is built on 1 million m2 area near the Organized Industrial Zone.
Kayacık Logistics Center, which will carry annual 1.7 million tons, will make Konya the logistics base of Anatolia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Apaydın examined the Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line 09/08/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya-Karaman High-Speed Railway line studies in the construction work. Apaydın went to the Railway Construction Site and Substation in Çumra and received information from the contractor company authorities. Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Project Within the scope of the project; 102 km / h speed, double-track, signal and are constructed electrically.
- Apaydın examined Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line 12/06/2017 Apaydın, Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Train Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın9 June 2017 carried out investigations on the Konya-Karaman-Ulukışla High Speed Railway Line, which is continuing on Friday. Assistant General Managers, Special Clerk Manager, Assistant Manager, Press and Public Relations Consultant, Heads of Departments and TCDD 6. Apaydın, who conducted inspections with the Regional Director, examined the underpass / overpasses, the splitting / tunneling and other works on the length of the line. Apaydın, who received information from the Department Heads, Regional Manager and contractor company authorities about the progress of the construction, will provide a fast rail connection between Central Anatolia and Mersin Port and Adana iler
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın Investigates High Speed Train Works in Karaman 03/08/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınAs part of the Konya-Karaman-Ulukisla High-Speed Railway line, he visited Karaman and met with Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, along with the accompanying delegation came to Karaman by rail. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan, Vice President Duran Kabaağaç, Municipality Councilor Mustafa Sarı and TCDD officials were welcomed by Apaydın, Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and Larende under construction, under construction, pedestrian underpass and platform studies examined. Mr. Apaydın, General Director of TCDD, stated that they continue to work day and night to open the high-speed train line as soon as possible.
- Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya Railway Line examined 04/06/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ismail Caglar, Murat Kavak and other officials together with the Konya YHT Gar and Konya-Karaman-Adana-Kahramanmaras-Malatya line examined the work on the spot. Osmaniye, Incirlik, Toprakkale and Narl Stations Apaydin, 32 km 15 km shortening the railway line will be shortened the Nurdag Tunnel found in the inspections. Apaydın, Konya-Adana-Malatya after the inspections, Adana and Malatya, participated in the iftar program. Apaydin consulted with the staff after the program.
- Apaydın made inspections in Konya-Karaman High Speed Line 17/08/2014 Apaydın made inspections in Konya-Karaman High Speed Railway Line: Deputy General Manager İsa Apaydın He made inspections in Konya-Karaman High Speed Line. Deputy General Director İsa APAYDIN, Road Department Director Selahattin SİVRİKAYA, 6 Regional Director Mustafa ÇOPUR, the contractor company officials and personnel in charge of the control organization with the Konya-Karaman Speed Train project on-site investigations were made. In addition, the project centered on the progress of the project and the disagreements with other relevant units were exchanged.
- Governor Koca, Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line examined 15/08/2014 Governor Koca, Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Investigations: Karaman Governor Murat Koca, Karaman-Konya high-speed train continued the work on the line. Governor of Karaman, Konya, going to Konya for the DMO Set train ride for a while and continued studies in the region between Karaman-Çumra found. Governor of the company who made the high-speed train during his journey to the state of the work was given by the authorities. Governor Koca, said that the fast train on the high-speed line of work, said there was no trouble.
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- İsa Apaydın Investigated TCDD Projects in Konya 09/06/2017 İsa Apaydın Look TCDD was in Konya Project: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, Konya YHT Gar and Konya Kayacik Logistics Center, which has been under construction, conducted inspections. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Assistant General Managers, Deputy Head of Department, Press, Public Relations Consultant, Head of Departments, 6., 7., And 8. He made observations with regional directors. General Manager Apaydın examined the works on site and received information from the contractor company authorities about the project.
- Apaydın, Konya YHT Station and Logistic Center Examined 29/01/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınYHT Train Station and Kayacık Logistics Center, which is currently undergoing construction works in Konya, made investigations and received information about the works. Konya YHT Station Konya Wheat Market Location is being constructed at YHT Station which will include all kinds of social and cultural facilities for passengers. Konya YHT Station, which is planned to serve annual 3 million passengers, will be integrated with Konya Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system project. Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center is based on 1 million m2 area near Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center, Organized Industrial Zone. The annual 1.7 will be capable of carrying millions of tons Yıllık
- İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Line examined 30/05/2017 İsa Apaydın Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Rail Line: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın16-18 May 2017 visited some gar, tunnel, logistics center and railway construction sites. Apaydın 16 May 2017 received information from the authorities on Tuesday by inspecting the tunnel works on the ongoing Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Line. 17 May 2017 carried out inspections and inspections on the ongoing construction of Kars Gar, Kars Logistics Center, Kars border line. 18 May 2017 examined the Erzurum Logistics Center on Thursday and received information from the authorities.