Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality is adding a new ring to the rail system network which is the most comfortable transportation system.
Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, three days in Kayseri, the Islamic Development Bank to pass the line with the authorities found the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard. As a result of the negotiations, the Talas-Anayurt Line could start the tender process.
Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Iller Bank Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line will provide financing to the officials of the Islamic Development Bank first met with his office. The Regional Director of the Provincial Directorate of Ilbank Sönmez Ata also attended the meeting. Three days in Kayseri Islamic Development Bank studies emphasized that Turkey Transportation Projects Officer Atiq result in detailed talks with Ahmed headed the delegation of the bidding process could begin Homeland Talas-Line. During the meeting, President Mustafa Çelik was invited to Jeddah, where the headquarters of the Islamic Development Bank was located.
The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Steel moved to the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard, which is the route of the Talas-Anayurt Rail Line. President Çelik, who thanked to Islamic Development Bank officials for his contribution to Talas, Homeland-Erkilet Line on Hulusi Akar Boulevard, said: tı We opened Hulusi Akar Boulevard with 6 strip in three months by doing the fastest job in the history of municipality. In the middle of this boulevard will cross the rail system line. We will complete this line as soon as possible. We completed this way very quickly by obtaining the consent of the right holders. I hope we can quickly go through the manufacturing of the rail system line. İn
Islamic Development Bank Transportation Projects Officer Atiq Ahmed, Turkey expressed that they would be happy to bring you contribute to such a beautiful project, "We are confident that this project will add a new ring ones Kayseri floor. You have a very experienced and qualified team. Under your leadership I hope that the light rail system will be completed in record time as you do on the boulevard and will be in service of the people of Kayseri in
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kayseri Erciyes University - Talas Anayurt Rail Line Project Tender Notices 14/05/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes University - Talas Homeland Rail System Line Project The tender announcement is expected to be made at the beginning of 2016. The preparation of the tender for UM Talas Anayurt Rail System Line An was started by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; tender announcement is expected at the beginning of 2016. Authorities, the route continues to work, the line can pass through the Erciyes University said. If the university administration does not give this permission, the line will go to Anayurt over another route and T will be connected to the university. The route works will continue and the projects of the line that will be approximately 6 km long by the municipality çalış
- Kayseri Talas Homeland Rail Line Project will be announced in the second half of this year 16/04/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Talas Homeland Rail Line Project After the completion of the route works, the tender will be announced in the second half of this year by the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and new developments have been recorded in the tender for the mas Talas Anayurt Rail System Line Kayseri tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The projects of the line, which will be approximately 6 km long, are being prepared by the municipality. The tender will be announced in the second half of the year after the completion of the route works. The project is expected to cost around 6.933.000 TL. Reference: Investments 1213 / 29 December 2014
- Kayseri Talas Homeland Zone Rail Line Construction tender 2016 year Investment program 31/12/2015 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Talas Homeland Region Rail Line Project Construction tender was included in the Investment Program of the year 2016 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality will perform the new developments on the tender for tı Rail System Line Construction to Talas Homeland Area in addition to the Existing Rail System Line Kayseri was recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The construction tender was included in the 2016 Investment Program. The project cost will be 2.000.000 TL. The route works will continue and the projects of the line will be approximately 6 km. The specifications can be obtained from the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality (Tel: 0352 222 89 60) after the announcement of the announcement. Reference:…
- End of Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line in Kayseri 14/02/2019 A detailed meeting was held with the Islamic Development Bank for the financing of Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. A detailed meeting was held with the Islamic Development Bank for the financing of Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. After meeting with bureaucrats met with officials of the Islamic Development Bank Mayor Mustafa Çelik, announced that they will come to the tender phase as soon as possible. Talas-Anayurt Rail System Line for a while the financing negotiations of the Islamic Development Bank officials came to Kayseri. Islamic Development Bank Turkey Transportation Projects Officer Atiq Ahmed with a delegation headed ...
- Mhpli Assembly Member Sending Anayurt Rail System Line 06/12/2016 Mhpli Assembly Member to send the Motherland Rail Line Line: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Talas City Council Member Abdullah Çelebi'nin, Anayurt Rail System drew attention. In the 2014, the Talas-Anayurt Rail System, which is called ü Good luck Bak, has not yet been implemented and the Municipal Assembly member of the MHP, Çelebi said, hay Our Minister Mehmet Özhaseki was in Kayseri, and the President came for the office on Sunday. If we ask from the Minister, 2014 in the 'Good afternoon,' said the opening of the Motherland Rail System. X he said. … THE ROUTE DETERMINATION WORKS COMPLETED Ocak On the other hand, Talas Municipality, 2015 in January in the statement, after the rail system of the Talas line Erciyes “
- Fast Train Gospel at the Opening of Talas Rail Line from Davutoğlu 27/10/2014 Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu participated in the opening ceremony of the Kayseri Rail System Talas Line and the New State Complex. .Davutoğlu, in his speech at the opening ceremony gave the good news of the train to Kayseri. Davutoglu, "We know that Kayseri is waiting for a train with longing. We will hit the dig." "We are determined to make Kayseri a logistics city. No one can prevent the rise of this country. We are putting the rail system in the system today. They will benefit the Kayserians. I'll follow this. "One of the longest suburban lines"
- Construction of the university-Talas rail system line started 28/02/2014 Construction of the university-Talas rail system line: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki met with young people in Talas. "We are the owner of a claim and we want to grow this city continuously." Özhaseki said that, giving the good news about the rail system to Talaslılar, the construction of the University-Talas line began, he said. President Mehmet Özhaseki, as well as the President of the AK Party, Omer Dengiz and Talas mayor candidate Mustafa Palancıoğlu also attended the meeting held in Ülkem Student Dormitory. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, presidential candidate explaining his projects for Talas, stated that they will work with academics in order to guide the future of young people. "We will establish a human resources development center. The wrong profession in our country"
- Talas rail system line ready to prime 24/10/2014 Talas rail system line is ready for Prime Minister: The Prime Minister will come to Kayseri for the first time as a Prime Minister. Dr. Talas rail system line for Ahmet Davutoglu is finishing touches. Dr. Mayor of Talas who examined the final preparations on the 3 kilometer line. Mustafa Palancıoğlu, the line takes place as the fastest 5 stop with the completion feature rail system in Turkey, he said. Mayor Palancıoğlu stated that the arrival of the rail system, which is a comfortable and fast system in public transportation to modern and historic Talas, will change the face of the district and said: "Six months is a very short time."
- Talas Mevlana Rail System Line Finishes to Finish 12/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality made the March meeting. Mayor Mustafa Çelik, who chaired the meeting, thanked the members of the assembly for their adaptation. President Steel, Kayseri's future and continue to work intensively for the future of Kayseri, he said. Metropolitan Municipality Council, President Mustafa Steel gathered under the management of the matter 39 decided on the matter. At the opening of the meeting, President Mustafa Çelik emphasized the harmony in the assembly and reminded the members of the assembly that the unanimity of the decisions taken by 90 was passed. Talas-Mevlana-Asik Veysel Boulevard Rail System Line financing was also discussed at the meeting. Financing of this line Bu
- Kayseri Anayurt Rail Transport System Project Tender Notices 10/09/2014 Kayseri Anayurt Rail Transport System Project Tender Notice is expected to be made this year. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will take place as a metro or tram. The project is expected to be announced later this year after completion of the preparatory work. Authorities said the line will be about 6 kilometers long. In addition, for the line to be made within the scope of the tender, the tender for 30 vehicles is planned to be reached. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1169 / 17 February 2014 Source
- The rail system will add to Talas 12/02/2014 The rail system will bring Talas to life: Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki met with local people in Talas-Mevlana neighborhood. President Özhaseki, who gave information about the works to be carried out in the upcoming period, emphasized that the rail system to be provided to Talas will contribute greatly to the region with many big and small projects. However, if the weather goes like this, we can start the day after 15-20.As to the left side of the road in Talas, the rail system will come from the left and the 6-1 of the 2 kilometers N
- Construction process begins on Eyup-Pierre Loti-Miniaturk cable car line 24/05/2016 The construction process starts on the Eyüp-Pierre Loti-Miniatürk cable car line: the tender for the new ropeway, which will arrive at Miniatürk by revising the Eyüp-Pierre Loti line and passing through the Golden Horn. The countdown has begun in the construction process of the cable car line, which is planned to be built in Pierre Loti Region, Eyüp, one of the symbolic tourist areas of Istanbul. In total, the 2 station will be composed of the Eyup, Pierre Loti, Miniaturk cable car line, 3 station will have the length of the 1, and only 1 thousand 500 passengers can be transported in hourly time. 8 cabinets will serve the first line consisting of single rope carrier system, 8 will consist of personality cabin. The travel time between the cable car and Eyüp to Miniatürk is üp
- Burdur-Karamanlı-Tefenni-Çavdır Highway Tender Process Begins 16/10/2014 Burdur-Karamanlı-Tefenni-Çavdır Highway Tender Process Begins: AK Party Karamanlı District President Mehmet Ayan, Burdur Karamanlı Tefenni Çavdır to start the tender process of the two-lane road began. Akan Karamanlı District Chairman Mehmet Ayan, Burdur-Karamanlı-Tefenni-Çavdır between the two-lane road to the tender process began. Ayan, in his written statement, the path to be up to Muğla's Fethiye district Burdur, Turkey will be held in the district in the province said would be the first double-lane road. General Directorate of Highways, Burdur-Karamanlı-Tefenni-Çavdır highway 15-91. Ayan stated that the tender announcement for the construction of the 76 kilometer between the kilometers will take place this week. "Burdur-Karamanlı-Tefenni-Çavdır divided road, bituminous hot"
- MP Çalık: The Northern Peripheral Tender Process 12 Begins in June 15/05/2014 Çalık Çalık: "The Northern Environment Tendering Process 12 Begins in June. AK Party Malatya MP and AK Party MKYK member Öznur Çalık stated that the tender process for the construction of the North Ring Road, which is on the agenda of Malatya for a long time, will start in June. Çalık said in his statement: hayati The Northern Ring Road Project, which Malatya, which is a metropolitan city, has been needing for a long time, will be implemented with the commencement of the tender process. As a result of our negotiations as a result of the negotiations of the article and the result of the consolidation work as a part tı
- Talas Line Ends 21/10/2014 The Talas Line has come to an end: Talas Rail System Line, which was built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, has reached its final stage. 25 will be launched by our Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on October Saturday. A test drive was carried out on the Talas Rail System Line. A test drive starting from Erciyes University was carried to Cemil Baba Cemetery and the last checks on the line were made. The Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Naziksoy also used the Rail System. The construction of the five-station 3-kilometers Talas Rail Line was started in April. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. by…
- 3 to be made in Istanbul. airport tender process begins 22/01/2013 3 to be made in Istanbul. airport bidding process is starting The tender for the airport with a capacity of 150 million, which is closely followed by domestic and foreign investors, is expected in April. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan signed last night in the 3. After the decision of the High Planning Council (YPK) related to the airport, the tender specifications were finalized. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, will hold the bidding on Wednesday after a broad-based meeting in Ankara. Ministry officials, the Official Gazette will be published in the announcement of the bidding specifications will be announced on Thursday, 'build-operate-transfer model' will be held in April, the tender will be held in the airport reported. Minister Yıldırım, Bakan
- The privatization process of bridges and highways starts again 08/10/2014 The privatization process of the bridges and highways starts again: The sale process of the bridges and motorways whose tender was canceled last year has resumed. This time, the new model of public offering is prominent. The sales desk also includes energy production, ports, Halk Sigorta, Halk Emeklilik and Erzurum Winter Olympics. The process for privatization of the expected freeway and bridges will start again. The work was initiated for the selection of the consultant company for the commencement of the tender process, which was canceled by the Privatization High Board (SCC) at the beginning of last year. Following the selection of the consultant firm, the new privatization model will be presented to the government and then to the ÖYK. Consultant…
- Kayseri Rail System 15 in Talas in September 04/06/2014 Kayseri Rail System 15 is in Talas in September: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's groundbreaking project in the city transportation of light rail system 3. University-Cemil Baba Cemetery section of the Talas line, which will enter service on September 15 2014 reported. Talas Municipal Assembly June meeting President It was chaired by Mustafa Palancıoğlu. Arif Emecen, the Head of Rail System Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, attended the meeting as a speaker. Emecen, providing high quality and fast transportation to the council members about the rail system's Talas line works, reminded that the 7,5 kilometer line was tendered in 2011.
- The homeland is re-built with iron nets. 13/03/2012 The second railway mobilization of the Republican era started again. If the projects are implemented, the length of the 11 thousand km railway line will increase to 2023 by 1 thousand km in 26. New 136 km railway network is established annually. Turkey not only 75 billion dollar transport volume in the Asia-Europe corridor in the north-south route plans to the bridge. After Marshall's aids, it is possible to see the road construction, the expansion of the existing roads and the repair of the roads. The railway projects of the Ministry of Transportation show that these works will continue to increase. Because 11 is a thousand km ı
- Feasibility studies for the tender for Kayseri Homeland Trambus Project are expected to be completed 16/10/2014 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Homeland Trambus Project After the completion of the feasibility studies, the tender for the construction is expected to be made. The new developments related to the m Homeland Trambus Project ından, which will be carried out by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the feasibility studies, it is expected that the tender will be made for the construction work at the beginning of 2015. The officials we met at this stage, the possibility of a tender as a tram line, the subject will be clarified after the completion of the feasibility studies noted. The line will be approximately 6 kilometers long. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1196 / 01 September 2014 (APE)
- Tram from the President Palancıoğlu to Anayurt 27/12/2017 Kayseri Talas Mayor Mustafa Palancıoğlu, Mevlana neighborhood of the homeland of the construction of the tram gave the good news. Palancıoğlu evaluated the 2017 year before the new year and provided information about the projects to be built in 2018. In 2017, President Palancıoğlu stated that many investments have come to life in Talas, ancı We run and run as Talas Municipality. We have implemented many investments. We work for the happiness and prosperity of our citizens. May my Lord not disturb our unity and solidarity. Rab We're about to close the 2017 year. Our planning work for the year 2018 and other tender works continue. 2017 is a year of intensive, service-filled years for the Municipality of Talas X
- Kayseri Talas Line to be energized 20/10/2014 Kayseri Talas Line to be energized: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality by the completion of the completion of the Rail System Talas Route 2. the line will be energized on Monday. For this reason, citizens were warned to be careful. 25 In the Talas Line, which will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu on October October, the section between the Erciyes University Housing and Cemil Baba Cemetery, which was completed within the scope of the second stage works, will be given power from the morning of October, and trial trials will be started. For this reason, the residents should be more careful and not to cause any undesirable conditions Bu
- Rails in İldem and Talas lines are underway 18/12/2013 Rails in İldem and Talas lines are underway: In Kayseri, the rail system is reached by İldem and Talas lines. On both lines scissors and intersection zones signal tests are in progress. The tests will be completed by mid-January. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality works to make public transportation faster and more comfortable. Organized-East Garage line in the rail system that carries millions of passengers to date two new lines are now available for the commissioning weeks. In the East Garage-Ildem line, which is approximately 9,5 kilometers long, infrastructure works, rail laying, scissors and rail welding were completed. Within the scope of the superstructure works of the line Hatt
- The tender process for Antalya rail system vehicles 20/07/2015 The tender process for Antalya Rail Vehicles: The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality was awarded the tender for the vehicles to be operated on the 2 stage rail system line. The last stop of the current line will be the Metropolitan 2016 vehicle for the line that will extend to the fair area at the International Botanical Fair EXPO Antalya Aksu, which will be held in Antalya in 18. The tender 25 will be held in August. The tender process for the vehicles to be operated in Antalya 2 Stage Light Rail System Line, which will be realized with the cooperation of the Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Communications, has started. 297 million 762 thousand pounds within the scope of the project with the work of the Metropolitan Municipality, the responsibility for the supply of vehicles that will be under his responsibility X
- The tender process for rail system vehicles 21/07/2015 The tender process for the rail system vehicles: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality was awarded the tender for the vehicles running on the 2 phase rail system line. The last stop of the current line will be the Metropolitan 2016 vehicle for the line that will extend to the fair area at the International Botanical Fair EXPO Antalya Aksu, which will be held in Antalya in 18. The tender 25 will be held in August. The tender process for the vehicles to be operated in Antalya 2 Stage Light Rail System Line, which will be realized with the cooperation of the Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Communications, has started. 297 million 762 thousand pounds within the scope of the project with the work of the Metropolitan Municipality, the responsibility for the procurement of vehicles under its responsibility X