In order to ensure traffic safety and to relieve the flow of traffic, the project of the intersection of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started to be constructed on the İzmir-Denizli highway, has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) portion of the intersection at the intersection of lighting work continues in the coming days on the side roads will start asphalt work.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir in order to prevent traffic accidents on the Izmir-Denizli highway construction began on the intersection project has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) part of the intersection opened to service and the sideways border and parquet work continues. The side roads of the project in the coming days will start the asphalt work indicating that the Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun, the modern intersection will increase the safety of traffic in high level stressed.
Referring to the importance of modern junction Ergun, said that the traffic accidents in the region is no longer behind, said: ın To ensure the safety of our citizens, life and property, our greatest wish. I wish that this important project, which adds value to our district, will be instrumental in the charity. İl
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Station Junction Ends 06/12/2018 Afyonkarahisar Municipality continues to implement its vision projects. Mayor Burhanettin Coban, who undertook a radical decision in order to reduce the traffic density especially in the main arteries and intersecting the traffic intersection, is happy to add another one to the works he has completed in Turgut Özal and Atatürk Alt Geçit. Recently the Old Stad Junction was completed at the lower crossing, which was started to work on Atatürk Caddesi. completed ...
- TOPÇA Multi-storey Junction 07/03/2019 Fatih Pistil, who shared information about the ongoing works at the TOPÇA Katlı Junction, devam Our work at the Katlı Kavşak is being completed quickly. The foot and the deck of the bridge section have come to an end. Hopefully, we plan to open the bridge to vehicle traffic during the 20 daily period. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Transportation Department Fatih Pistil shared information about the ongoing works at TOPÇA Crossroads. Stating that the works at the TOPÇA Multi-storey Interchange, which is one of the new transportation project 12 announced by President Zeki Toçoğlu, are progressing rapidly, Pistil announced that the bridge section will be introduced to asphalt in the 20 daily process and the flow of traffic will be provided. Pistil is in the region with a new project Pist
- Metris Junction Connection and End Road Work Ended! 22/05/2019 TEM Highway-Metris Intersection, which is being constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has come to an end in North-South Yanyol and Köprülü Junction Construction. Within the scope of the works, the old pedestrian overpass will be dismantled and replaced with a new overpass. The 11 will be provided with a single lane between the 23.00-06.00 during the day. The work begins at night. TEM Motorway / Sultangazi and Habipler-Arnavutköy connection to reduce the traffic traffic generated by the TEM Motorway-Metris Interchange North-South Yanyol and Bridge Junction Construction has come to an end. As part of the final phase of the work, the old pedestrian overpass 85 meters long will be lifted and replaced with a new steel pedestrian overpass. Eyup ...
- New Vehicle Reinforcement for Alaşehir's Public Transport 26/05/2017 New Vehicle Support to Alaşehir's Public Transport: The new vehicle to be used in the transportation between the districts within the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa in recent years, was introduced to the new vehicle Alaşehir. Mumtaz Kahya, the deputy mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said that the Metropolitan Municipality will continue the projects. In the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, a car delivery ceremony was held in Alaşehir Cumhuriyet Square. Mumtaz Kahya, Deputy Mayor of Manisa Municipality, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, will deliver the public transportation vehicles that will serve in the route of Uluderbent, Delemenler, Tepeköy, Yeşilköy and Killik.
- Unauthorized Transport Audit in Alasehir 06/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department conducted inspections for the vehicles carrying pirate transportation in Alaşehir. 6 car owner determined to conduct unauthorized inspection of the inspections carried out criminal proceedings XNUMX car owner in order to prevent piracy transport in the province to maintain control over the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Department, students and personnel transporting services carried out J plate inspection. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that they will not provide any passage to the pirate transportation throughout the province, said: ini We continue our audit activities accordingly. Authorities in the audits we made in our district ehir
- 33 Million TL Investment in Alasehir Roads 29/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has invested 5 million pounds in the asphalt and key parquet works in Alaşehir during the 33 annual duty period. Over time, worn and neglected roads in the hardwood and asphalt works on the roads of the Metropolitan Municipality, the path has modernized. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which realizes giant investments in 17 district of Manisa, attaches great importance to working asphalt and lock parquet in order to provide comfortable and safe transportation for citizens. In this context, the remaining 5 is in the process of the yearly process of maintenance and bad roads across the province in a way that has neglected the Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir kapsam
- 210 Million Investment to Alaşehir's Future 25/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who has made huge investments in the province, made 5 million 210 thousand TL investment to Alaşehir district in the 750 yearly term. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out the works for the needs of the city from the lower and superstructure services to transportation services, has also added prestige to the city with the investments such as Şehit Fethi Sekin Youth Center, Alaşehir Bus Terminal and Süleyman Demirel Bridge Interchange. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, has worked with the dedication to provide the best service to 2014 neighborhood of Manisa city since 17.
- A Strict Control of Piracy Transportation in Alasehir 29/04/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has audited the services of student and personnel transportation in Alaşehir against piracy. In the audit where the necessary controls were made, the owners of vehicles carrying unauthorized pirated transportation were subjected to criminal proceedings. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, which maintains controls throughout the province in order to prevent piracy, passed the J license plate inspections of the transportation services for students and personnel in Alaşehir. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that the audits will continue throughout the province. ”We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense…
- Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Work 18/12/2013 Denizli Bozdağ Ski Center Ends in Activities: Denizli's Tavas district near the town of Bozdag in the studies for the construction of a ski resort has come to an end. Governor Abdülkadir Demir went to Bozdağ with the Mayor of Denizli Osman Zolan and examined the works on site and received information from the authorities. Denizli Governor Abdülkadir Demir said the Xferm 8 track has been built to Nikfer Ski Center so far, and the machines will have the capacity to carry 2 bin 500 per hour. Governor Demir, who stated that the two chair lifts will be completed again in January, are as follows:
- Uzungöl cable car project has come to an end 01/01/2016 Uzungöl'de cable car project has reached the end of their studies: Uzungöl'de of Turkey's most important tourism centers of projects ongoing efforts to Haldizen Creek and Sarikaya Tepe is 2 establishment over a thousand 403 meter line between the planned cable car and ended the bidding stage. Uzungöl'de of Turkey's most important tourism centers, the ongoing project work for Haldizen Creek with Sarikaya Tepe on the establishment of 2 403 thousand meters between the planned cable car line and ended the bidding stage. The visitors are expected to watch the Haldizen Creek, Multat and Plati Valley from the ropeway and go up to Meşebaşı hamlet and watch the bird's-eye 20 km from Sarıkaya Hill. Governor Abdil Celil Val