Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, expropriation work on the Akçaray route, which creates negative conditions for traffic and pedestrians. In this context, Metropolitan is the last; Izmit District Eastern Winter Station, to eliminate the heavy traffic problem at the intersection of Bağdat Street and Köse Street expropriated the building where Ankara Market is located. Metropolitan demolition teams, which started to demolish the evacuated building, will start to expand the road when the works are completed.
AFTER THE EXPOSURE DECISION
Within the scope of the Izmit tram project, the decision to nationalize the building, which is located at the intersection of Akçaray route and East Kışla Station, Bağdat Caddesi and Köse Street, has been taken. According to the recent court decision, the Metropolitan Municipality, which pays for the building price, started the demolition work. The teams that started the demolition process by taking the environmental safety in a controlled manner, by wetting the building with the pressurized water also ensures that the citizens are not affected by the formation of dust and smoke.
SAFE JOURNEY WITH AKÇARAY
When the demolition of the building, which will refresh the district of Izmit, Mehmet Ali Pasha, will be completed, the problem of the jamming of the traffic, the pedestrians who cannot realize that the tram is coming and the negativity caused by the vehicles will be eliminated. Akçaray, which will increase its efficiency by completing the demolition works of the building, which will take the necessary measures, will continue its high quality service in transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Safe Travel in Akçaray Vehicles 29/11/2018 The service provided by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and TransportationPark A.Ş. Akçaray, operated by 1, has been serving the people of Kocaeli for more than a year. 06: 00 in the morning between the night 24: 00 Kocaeli Kocaeli province of Kocaeli in the town of transportation of the tram in a short time, has become a preferred means of transportation by the people of Kocaeli. Maintenance of the vehicles in the Akçaray tram line is also carried out periodically for the safety of the passengers. 6 EVERY YEAR A CARE IS PERFORMED TransportationPark's expert maintenance team ensures that 6 is serviced annually to each vehicle for the safe travel of citizens. In this context 4 once a year 10 bin maintenance, 1 times UM
- The suspension bridge on the Coruh is now safer 01/07/2014 The suspension bridge over the Coruh is now safer: In the district of Borcka of Artvin, the suspension bridge that reached the breaking point and which was closed to transportation was rebuilt and re-opened. Aslan Atan, the new mayor of the district, said that the suspension bridge on the Coruh reflects the culture of the district at the same time and that the bridge is a symbol. Together with the District Governor Şakır Öner Öztürk, the mayor Aslan Atan, along with the accompanying AK Party District Chairman Şükrü Ertürk, made observations.
- The UK subway is now safer 07/07/2015 The UK subway is now more secure: an agreement has been signed between the French industrial battery manufacturer Saft and Alstom. According to the agreement, it was decided to buy replacement batteries for the 1 million Euro for the metro line of the London underground. Nickel alloy built-in SRM batteries will be taken. These batteries provide the necessary energy for passenger comfort systems (such as radio, television and announcements) and some security systems. According to Alstom's purchasing manager Matt Goff, Saft's high-security technology and the low price it offers, however, are the reason they work with Saft. According to statistics, the ros
- Level Crossing Is Safer Now 09/01/2016 Level Crossing More Safer: The uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for the Mental and Neurological Diseases was made more secure by the joint work of the State Railways of Izmir and the Municipality of Şehzadeler. Şehzadeler Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik stated that citizens who have used the level crossing for many years will pass the gate safely now and that this level crossing becomes safer for our citizens. Hem The cooperation protocol signed between the Municipality of Şehzadeler and the İzmir Regional Directorate of State Railways and the tantan with the work carried out in the uncontrolled level crossing in front of the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases.
- Railways will be safer now 20/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. AA correspondent TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams will increase the security of the railway environment in designated areas Ekip
- County Transportation in Manisa Will Be Safer Now 27/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, connecting the Saruhanli and Gölmarmara district 15 began maintenance and repair work on the kilometer road. After the filling work, hot asphalt work will be done on the road, transportation between the two districts will be more secure and comfortable. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which works to provide the best service to the citizens of Manisa with a productive understanding of municipality, has taken the connection between Saruhanlı and Gölmarmara district. The Metropolitan Municipality which started filling works on the existing road will then perform hot asphalt works. Following the works carried out, Saruhanli Muhtarlik Issa Branch Director Aybars Ozbilgin eden Filling work in the first stage of the works Yürüt
- Mustafakemalpaşa Login is now safer 20/03/2019 Tatkavakli Bridge Interchange at the entrance to Mustafakemalpasa District on the Bursa-Izmir highway was opened with a ceremony. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the infrastructure of the district will renew from the beginning of the project in relation to the European Investment Bank about 350 million TL loan agreement will be signed in the coming days, gave the good news. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 17 take the projects that will be no longer a problem in the district, while the investments made by the central government provide support especially for the transportation security in the districts. It is a common cause of traffic accidents in the town of Mustafakemalpaşa, which is connected to the Bursa - İzmir route and which is often responsible for Mustaf
- Akçaray voyages increased 21/06/2017 Akçaray's number of voyages increased: The light rail system implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality was on its first voyage with the participation of Akçaray National Defense Minister Fikri Işık. Akçaray, which started to provide service between Otogar-SEKA park, started 20 flights once in a minute. Akçaray, who won the satisfaction of the citizens, will continue its flights by 21 minutes after Wednesday. NUMBER OF NUMBERS WILL increase the name and color of the citizens determined by the survey Akçaray, 15 will carry passengers for free until July. 15 21 will continue its flights every few minutes from Wednesday to June, the number of flights in the period after the Eid al-Fitr UM
- Akçaray is no longer available 01/08/2017 The tram service between Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Otogar-Sekapark, which is operated free of charge by 12 from June onwards, is also paid as of today. 1.50 TL by tram, students will be able to travel in exchange for 1 TL. At the tram stops, it was expected that the turnstiles that read Kent Kart were completed until the evening hours. TRAMVAY 10 ONE ONE New tariffs for the tram that started to carry passengers on this morning were also announced. As of today, one tram will be moving in 10 every minute from Sekapark and Otogar stops. The first tram will depart from Sekapark at 07.00. The last tram will be removed from the Sekapark stop at the 23.30. Time from 24.00 Saat
- Akçaray Vehicle Number Increases 02/02/2019 1 From August 2017, Akçaray is in the service of Kocaeli people with 12 tram and continues to increase the number of vehicles. Akçaray used to be used and liked by the people of Kocaeli in a short time and ordered 6 to increase the service quality to the people of Kocaeli. The first of the trolleys 27 came in December, while the second 29 was in December and the 3 was dropped to the tracks on the last day and the total number of vehicles increased to 15. 3 RUNNING ON THE ROAD The Sekapark-Plajyolu line, which consists of the first stage 3 station, will be offered to the citizens in the coming days. With the opening of new stations…
- Secure Trip with Cableway 04/03/2015 Safe Trip with Uludağa Cable Car: Bursa Teleferik AŞ insures travelers traveling between Teferrüç-Oteller with personal accident insurance. The ropeway, which is the symbol of Bursa and has started to serve with its modern face, offers a safe, fast, comfortable and economical travel alternative to Uludağ. The passengers of the cable car, which is the longest ropeway in the world with the length of 9 kilometers between Teferrüç-Oteller region, will go to Uludağ with the safety accident made by Bursa Teleferik AŞ. Veterans and their partners in the cable car, which also provides economic transportation opportunities, 1. degree martyr relatives, yellow press card derece
- Great Trip to Uludag by Cable Car 04/03/2015 Safe Trip with Uludağa Cable Car: Bursa Teleferik AŞ insures travelers traveling between Teferrüç-Oteller with personal accident insurance. The ropeway, which is the symbol of Bursa and has started to serve with its modern face, offers a safe, fast, comfortable and economical travel alternative to Uludağ. The passengers of the cable car, which is the longest ropeway in the world with the length of 9 kilometers between Teferrüç-Oteller region, will go to Uludağ with the safety accident made by Bursa Teleferik AŞ. Veterans and their partners in the cable car, which also provides economic transportation opportunities, 1. degree martyr relatives, yellow press card derece
- Petlas Suggestions for Safe Journey at Bayram 08/06/2018 Turkey's tire Petlas secure the holidays, and draws attention to an important point for a pleasant journey. Petlas also to contribute to the feast exceed safe and enjoyable journey, the driver prepared to take off for providing free tire dealers in more than 500 control service in Turkey. Many people in our country, Ramadan Feast due to family visits and preparing to take the road to vacation; Turkey's tire Petlas some point to emphasize the importance of a safe and enjoyable journey. The points that Petlas pointed out for the road safety during the Eid trip were summarized by Marketing Manager Erkal Özürün. Driving Safety Starts with Rubber For safe driving, liği
- Akçaray has added a new one to tramway recordings 21/05/2019 Akçaray tram, which is operated by TransportationPark A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, managed to add a new one to its records. Akçaray recorded a record number of 1 million passengers per month and increased the number of 1 million 200 thousand with the opening of new stations. The tram, which has been used with pleasure by the citizens since its opening, has become the first public transportation vehicle preferred by the citizens. DAILY AND WEEKLY RECORDED TIMES 18 tram and 14 station with the citizens 06: 00 - 24: 00 Akçaray serving between the daily maximum number of passengers 41.625'dan 47.790'a removed. Up to fazla
- Railways will no longer be safe and cheap 22/06/2016 Railways will no longer be safe and inexpensive: BTS members made a statement about the start of the privatization process of TCDD in front of Alsancak Station in Izmir. BTS members in front of the Alsancak Station in Izmir to explain the start of the privatization process of TCDD, TCDD will no longer be safe, cheap and TCDD public workers working in the job security will be lifted. In TCDD, privatization practices start under the reaction of employees. TCDD 3. TCDD staff member of United Unplugbroker Union (BTS), who came together in front of Izmir Alsancak Station where Regional Directorate is located, responded to privatization practices. BTS Headquarters Bülent Çuhadar, who first spoke in the statement, said konuşan
- Safer transport with the iPad app from GEFCO 11/04/2014 More secure transportation with the iPad application from GEFCO: GEFCO has developed an ultra-innovative iPad application within the company in order to provide excellent quality service to its customers operating in the automotive industry. This iPad app will make it easier to install tool upload controls. Considering the operational requirements of the field employees, the application will make vehicle transportation safer. The an Installation Controller leri iPad application, developed to simplify the day-to-day work of the installation controllers, will also help teams that perform vehicle loading inspections.
- Highways will become safer 30/03/2015 Highways will become safer: The scientific research project supported by Kadir Has University aims to reduce the risks and make the highways safer by encouraging the use of heavy goods vehicles at night. Heavy and Bulk Cargo Transportation-Mobile Crane Operations Workshop brought together the representatives of the sector. At the workshop hosted by Kadir Has University, the needs and developments of the sector were discussed. Kadir Has University, supported by Kadir Has University, stated that there is a scientific preparation project. Assoc. Dr. Omar Faruk gorci of a university in Turkey for the first time, a legal ...
- Konya Ankara High Speed Train Is Now Safer 06/02/2013 Konya Ankara High Speed Train Now Safer Konya The Ankara Express Train demanded the ban on drinking alcoholic beverages and drinking on the fast train, and the sale of alcohol was stopped. New developments in the sale of drinks on the high-speed train, which has been on the agenda for a while in Konya. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by 'passengers uncomfortable' sale of alcoholic beverages on the grounds stopped. Train passengers, '' not left '' when they want alcoholic drinks in the menu of the train restaurant. TCDD officials stated that there was no alcohol ban on all flights, but ileri
- Marmaray is safer than skyscrapers 29/10/2013 Marmaray is more secure than the skyscrapers: Marmaray, which unites the two continents with rails, will be officially opened tomorrow. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim introducing the system to journalists, '' the vertical structures in Kozyatagi and Bostanci, skyscrapers at greater risk, '' he said. Marmaray, which brings both sides of Istanbul together from the bottom of the sea, will open tomorrow, 29 October Republic Day. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Yenikapi - Üsküdar tour journalists told journalists about security concerns. Yıldırım said that the 1 will be in use as of November in the journalist meeting which took place yesterday and that they had aimed to finish the project before but due to the archaeological excavations Dün
- Metrobus stops made safer 02/12/2013 Metrobus stops were made more secure: Metrobus stops became more beautiful and safer with another project initiated by IMM Park Department of Garden and Green Areas. Metrobüs, which has become an indispensable means of transportation of Istanbulites, does not come to the forefront with its speed and comfort. Metrobus stops, which started to be opened to the use of disabled and disadvantaged citizens with elevators and escalators, also gained a modern look with their new illuminations. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which continues the race to provide more modern and comfortable places to Metrobus passengers, Istanbullular'e who travels in the evenings are now one of the bright new stops instead of the light given by a cold lamp.
- European countries are trying to make train stations safer (Video) 25/08/2015 European countries are trying to make railway stations safer: Europe is trying to shake off the shock of an armed attack on the high-speed train to Amsterdam-Paris last Friday. Security measures have been increased in international train services. In Brussels, the capital of Europe, the police carry out checks and checks. Belgian Railways Administration (SNCB) spokesman Nathalie Pierard said that the suitcases were inspected at random: esi The suitcase control for international trains can be randomized. This may take some time. Passengers must consider this situation. Suitcases can be opened and examined. Anlayış Some of the passengers, who had to be patient, understood the controls: ır We had accepted this before. Especially…
- More secure with İZBAN X-Ray devices 07/12/2016 İZBAN is more secure with X-Ray devices: A new era has started in Izmir, where tens of thousands of citizens use İzmir every day. IZBAN management places X-Ray devices on 38 station entrance turnstile against increasing terrorist incidents. The first device was placed in Şirinyer. Citizens, after that x-ray trains will be taken to İZBAN. İZBAN Management took a new decision because of the inadequate searches of the handlers in the turnstiles. X içinRay devices in many places such as public institutions, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, terminals have begun to be put into the entrance turnstiles in order not to experience security weakness in the stations. İZBAN General Manager Sebahattin Eriş, 111 İZ
- Umuttepe Cycling Road is Safer 16/10/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Kocaeli University Faculty of Theology and Kabaoğlu-Arızlı bicycle path area on the painting work was performed. In the study performed on an area of 3 km, the bicycle path was painted blue. SAFETY PROVIDED Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various applications in order to encourage bicycle use throughout the city. In the works where citizens are made to ride more safely and easily, the bicycle paths are painted in different colors in order to separate them from the route of other vehicles. In this scope, Kocaeli University Faculty of Theology and Kabaoğlu-Arızlı connection road were painted in blue color. Especially for the students İL
- Iskilip crossing the city has become safer 08/07/2014 Iskilip has become more secure in the city: Iskilip Tosya State Highway in the city crossing in the city of iron railings on the edges of the construction of iron was started. Construction of iron balustrades on the edges of tea was started at the Iskilip Tosya State Highway, which is connected to Istanbul. This study on the edges of the tea, which pose a danger in the inner city passage, was brought to the completion stage in the section from the Ring Road to Pazarbaşı Bridge. It was stated that the applications for security and aesthetic purposes would continue along with the inner city and after road construction works.
- Mugada Coast Road Safer 05/08/2014 Mugada Coast Road Safer: 16 May 2014'de started the 3 kilometer on the way to the coast of the 2 hot asphalt road construction work on the 2014 XNUMX XNUMX was completed in the history of the road line. In the coastal area where heavy traffic flows, traffic is now becoming more and more regular. Bartin Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Ibrahim Kayis, who personally monitored the works on site, said, esi We are implementing our projects in the coastal region of Mugada. Other infrastructure works including hot asphalt construction, coastal arrangement and concrete paving were rapidly implemented. Other Bölge