Afyonkarahisar Municipality, Public Transportation Department within the public began to operate public buses 2. Classroom students were trained. The students were trained in public buses on the public buses.
TEACHERS UNDERSTANDED THE BENEFITS OF THE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION
In the trainings, the students were informed about the rules to be followed for the safer use of public transportation and the benefits of public transportation to the environment and country economy. In addition, in the education of students in the primary schools in the Elementary School of the State Elementary Kırman and Rüveyda Eran rules to be followed in public transport was passed to students. Students were informed about the priority to be given to the elderly, pregnant and disabled passengers and the seats that these passengers need to sit on. The excitement of the children in the bus was worth seeing. At the end of the training, Doğa College thanked teachers and officials for their support for the bus operation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Traffic Training for Little Girls at Tarsus Zoo 30/01/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality gave holiday cards to Tarsus Animal Park free of charge for all students who took their report cards as a holiday. After the trip to the Animal Park, the Traffic Training Tool of the Department of Transportation hosted the children for training. Spring Break because of all in Turkey report the excitement of students who live holiday that best ratings for Tarsus Zoo free of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, recognition and animals of the children was enabled through both the fun. Providing the opportunity to visit the Animal Park free of charge for the students of Primary and Secondary level during the entire semester, the Metropolitan Municipality offers indeki
- Live Traffic Training for Little Boys 18/10/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Yaşar Gölcu Elementary School gave live education to its students. Yaşar Gölcü Primary School students visited Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Traffic Management Center together with their teachers Nebiha Akcakoyunlu. Transportation Services Department Head Yusuf Deliktaş informed the students about the working system of the Traffic Training Center and said that the children should be educated at a young age and the traffic awareness should be vaccinated. Head of Department Deliktaş said in his statement: ım In our daily life, there are traffic signs and technological equipment that we use constantly, but we do not know them. Usually when people go to traffic courses they know it as 'Traffic Culture' but in fact kurs
- The Little People Continue to Collect the Collective Transportation Rules 01/03/2018 With the commencement of the operation of the Akçaray Tram Line as of August, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. is continuing its awareness raising activities for Kocaeli people to instill a culture of the rail system. TransportationPark team started with children in the first stage of awareness raising activities and realized ap We learn the rules of public transportation “project. In this scope, all primary and secondary schools, including schools in the tram route, are visited by trainings provided by Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of National Education. In this context, 23 April Primary School has been given public transportation rules training. BENEFITS OF COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION The rules that must be observed for the safer use of public transport in trainings daha
- Public Transportation Rules were taught to the students in Kocaeli 24/05/2018 As of August of last year, the Akçaray Tram Line started to operate with the commencement of the operation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli TransportationPark Inc., Kocaeli people began to instill the cult of the rail system awareness activities are continuing. TransportationPark team started the training activities with the children in the first place and realized the Ulaşım We learn the rules of public transportation çocuklar project. In this scope, all primary and secondary schools, including schools in the tram route, are visited by trainings provided by Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of National Education. In this context, 10 thousand 684 students were trained on public transportation rules. BENEFITS OF COLLECTIVE TRANSPORT In order to make the use of public transport safer for students U
- Public Transport Rules 05/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, to minimize the problems of public transportation for elementary and middle school students' 'Respect from you, Love from us' themed a playful and entertaining theater game. In the play konusunda Courtesy and Etiquette of Public Transport taş, the students learn how to behave in public transportation. EDUCATIONAL PROTOCOL IN COLLABORATION With the education protocol between the Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and Kocaeli Governorship and Provincial Directorate of National Education, driver trainings were given to public transport drivers. In addition to the trainings given to the drivers, the primary and secondary school students in Kocaeli are also ler Courtesy of Public Transport ül.
- Introducing technical professions to the little ones 20/05/2012 In Germany, the all Technical Reconciliation Project tanıt in collaboration with the Small Researchers House Foundation, the German Railways (DB) and Hürriyet Newspaper is continuing to promote and promote children's technical professions. DB Compliance Manager Nihal Kodaman, the volunteer patron of the project, visited the technical departments of the Lichterfelde district with the help of 9 in the Reamurstrasse and the teachers Iris Dörrfeld and Carola Ziehm at the Central Station in Berlin. Supporting the education Kodaman stated that the German Railways supported the educational projects, the 5 and 6 children in the 9 age group together with the technical department of the train station, the suburban train (S-Bahn) and the high-speed train ICCs carrying the intercity passengers ime
- From APİKAM to little ones 05/01/2017 Special for little ones from APİKAM: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has started a new education program for young generations to instill urban history and culture. The students who visit the City and Transportation Exhibition in APİKAM are told with stories in Izmir and they are also engaged in interactive workshops with workshops. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Piriştina City Archive (APİKAM) started the urban culture and history education for students. The program was appreciated by both students and teachers and parents. Primary school 4. and 5. In the scope of the program prepared for the students of the class, the story is presented as a visual. The students then interactively interact with the city inter
- Applied Traffic Training Course 10/10/2018 Traffic Training Application Park was organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality to Gölcük Şirinköy Kindergarten. The Traffic Training Department of the Department of Transportation established a traffic training course in accordance with relevant regulations and standards within the scope of traffic training and awareness raising activities. Within the scope of awareness raising activities at an early age, the training course requested by the kindergarten teachers was planned by the Metropolitan Municipality teams and made to the school yard. The course was made available to children with an opening. THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAFFIC TRAINING In order to support the education given in the schools in order to instill the traffic education at an early age, the training course of the kindergarten garden will be opened by Gölcük Governor Mustafa Altıntaş, Gölcük Municipality İK
- President Karaosmanoğlu, '' the rules of respect and decency in transportation '' 04/01/2018 Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu participated in the training held by Mimar Sinan Secondary School of Transportation Park Inc. in the scope of “We are learning Public Transport Rules os Project. Dr. Mayor of Izmit Nevzat Doğan, Provincial Director of National Education Fehmi Rasim Çelik, General Manager of Transportation M. Yasin Özlü, made a speech in the training program attended by teachers and students, Mayor Karaosmanoğlu said: However, we have to pay attention to many issues that we need to be sensitive to, such as giving place to our elders and disabled people, taking care of families with children. These are the rules of respect and decency that we received from our family Bunlar
- The tram did not obey the rules 14/11/2012 Trams did not comply with the tram in Kayseri, a student trying to cross the tram route by not obeying the rules, hit the tram. According to information obtained in Sivas Caddesi Tuna Tram Stop, accident, 15 age of the MEC's pedestrian crossing instead of trying to cross the tramway learned learned. In the meantime, the tram that was used by the 3816-B number was hit by the MEC. MEC injured in the accident, by the ambulance called to the scene by the citizens of Erciyes University Medical Faculty Hospital. MEC's situation is good, officials said, the incident began in relation to the said. Source: haber.mynet.com
- Izmir Metro and Izban train riding hours and rules 30/12/2012 Izmir Metro and Izban train hours and rules of bicycle riding Izmir Metro and Izban trains passengers who want to ride their bicycles on weekdays and Saturdays 09: 30: 11 and 00: 20 - 00: 00 : 00: 05: 00 for 09 passengers can ride on bicycles for bicycles. Bikes will not be taken out of the doorway to the train where they enter the train.
- İZBAN A.Ş travel rules 09/01/2013 İZBAN Inc. travel rules IZBAN A.Ş. 3. 1 for travel in Izmir suburb. For a safe and safe journey. 2. 3 for a comfortable, comfortable and contemporary transportation environment. 1 Passengers are allowed to switch from turnstiles by using Kentkart and 1.1-3 tickets, except for the cards listed in the current free travel card examples table. 5 Passengers who are not allowed to pass the cards with expired or fraudulent cards belonging to a person other than the cards in the current free travel card examples table are not allowed and kartı
- Let's not forget the Metro rules for the comfort of us (Video) 14/01/2013 Let's not forget for the comfort of the Metro rules I'm strongly condemning people who rush to take the subway, not to give up the opportunity to people coming down from the subway. Although it is announced in the subway using a modern transportation vehicle such as Metro, I understand why people do not follow these rules. Especially in the direction of the subway coming in the direction of the subway to cross the yellow line to look at the people do not have the value of a wise.He to forget the time before taking the subway to take a ride in the front of the door, so that the friends who accumulate in front of the door by standing in front of the door and do not obstruct the ride, please go inside the interior happy happy…
- Spain examines safety rules on train lines 11/08/2013 Spain examines the safety rules on the train lines: Spanish Public Works Minister Ana Pastor said that after the high-speed train accident in which 79 was killed, all safety rules in rail networks were reviewed. Speaking before the meeting with the parliamentary commission investigating the accident Pastor Pastor, the speed limit on each corner of the bend to determine the expert said that a delegation was doing research. Pastor also announced a re-examination of protocols and systems for the prevention of a new accident. . We have to rethink the mobile communication rules of train personnel. There should be a single integrated communication system that the mechanic can access without using hand. Mak Country79 inin
- This Park will teach children traffic rules 19/04/2013 The Municipality of MANİSA started the construction of the Children's Traffic Training Park in Karaçay near the Medium Scale Industrial Zone in order to instill the traffic rules to the younger generations. Every year, thousands of citizens lost their lives in traffic accidents that reminded the Mayor Cengiz Ergun, "From this point of view, our children in order to place the traffic awareness of the Children's Traffic Education Park project began construction. Our children will learn everything about traffic here," he said. Mayor Cengiz Ergun, the continuation of the Middle-Sized Industrial Zone Karaçay located in the construction of the Children's Traffic Education Park found in the investigation. Deputy Mayors Architect Azmi Açıkdil, Cem Çöllü and Director of Parks and Gardens ıları
- They get used to traffic rules at a young age 07/07/2014 They get used to the traffic rules at a young age: in Selim district of Kars, children who have been tested by toy cars on the training track established by the district governorate in a school garden, are starting to obey the traffic rules from an early age. Selim District Police Department staff, traffic rules to teach the children of the park established to teach, where the power of toy cars by providing a variety of directives by putting. Children are also trying to complete the course by applying the information they received from the police successfully. The track includes single and double lane roads, traffic lights, level crossing, traffic signs. Governor Erdinc Dolu, AA correspondent, said in a statement, they have signed many projects in the county Kay
- Learn traffic rules in school yard 12/12/2014 Traffic rules will be learned in the school yard: Trabzon Provincial Directorate of Police prepared by the "Her School A Traffic Course Project" with the elementary school students, school playgrounds by using battery-powered toy vehicles to learn the traffic rules. Within the scope of the project, which was put into practice by the Community Supported Policing Branch and the Department of Traffic Registry Inspection, the traffic course was made to the garden of Ayfer Karakullukçu Primary School. The students who took the toy cars with the single and double lane road, traffic lights, level crossing and traffic signs on the track had the opportunity to learn the theoretical and applied traffic rules. Training for the first time because of the project Pro
- Children in Denizli will learn the traffic rules by having fun 06/06/2018 During the summer holiday, the "Apprentice Traffic Training" will start Denizli Metropolitan Municipality will teach children the theoretical and practical training of the traffic rules. Aiming to create traffic awareness at an early age, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality is launching m Appointment Traffic Training ş at Traffic Training Park in order to ensure that children learn the traffic rules in the most correct way. Denizli is one of Turkey's leading property Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Education Park for education to include children between the ages 05-10 0 (258) telephone number 280 27 09 An appointment is required. Besides the theoretical training, there will be practical trainings on the traffic track, children will have fun and traffic rules Teorik
- Traffic Rules Seminar was given to the staff of Elazig Municipality 08/12/2018 A seminar on belirten Traffic Rules leri for the staff of Elazığ Municipality was given to the seminar organized by Elazığ Municipality Directorate of Registrations. Elazig Police Department Traffic Branch Manager Cengiz Yeğen, the staff of the municipality, Elazig Municipality Hazar Meeting Hall, the general staff of the Municipality of Elazig. issues ...
- Children learn to play the rules of traffic with Çocuklar Trafiko ” 25/01/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch Office teams periodically train children to raise a conscious generation in traffic. 4. Together with the education given to the students of the class, the a Trafiko eğitim training set prepared by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is presented as a gift. Children learn the rules of traffic by playing this educational set. 13 TRAINING STUDENTS In the 2018 district, the Traffic Services Branch Office of the Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Department of 12 visited the 118 school in 13 and gave 51 Bin XNUMX traffic safety training to the students. The students were given the “Trafiko Öğ training set. Öğ
- Safe driving techniques training started to be given to public transportation drivers in Antalya 19/06/2012 Ler Safe Driving Techniques Training toplu is given in cooperation with the Public Transportation Transportation and Rail System Department of the Municipality of Antalya and the Chamber of Tradesmen of Antalya Public Buses. In Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, all of the drivers who use public transportation participate in the trainings organized in the meeting hall. In the trainings provided by Coşkun Kara and Murat Pazvantli experts in Safe Driving Techniques experts, the principles of usage of heavy vehicles in city, vehicle driving techniques, adaptation of air and road conditions and public transportation vehicles, cost increases caused by vehicle use yol
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. 49 Provides Public Transport Training 30/05/2017 Kayseri Transportation Inc. 49 Provides Public Transport Training at the School: Kayseri continues to raise awareness of public transport to the elders of tomorrow. Kayseri Transport Inc., 'Public Transportation Utilization and Awareness Raising' works after the city center in schools in the district continues with the trainings. The number of schools provided education was 49. Public Transport Use and Awareness Raising Activities initiated by Kayseri Transport Inc. In the 2016-2017 academic year, educational activities are carried out for kindergarten, primary and secondary school students. After the trainings given in the center of the city, Develi, Hacılar, İncesu, Yeşilhisar, Yahyalı, Tomarza, Sarıoğlan, Bünyan and Özvatan districts about the public transport to the 900 students inde
- Public transportation training was given to children in Kocaeli 22/12/2017 With the commencement of the operation of Akçaray Tram Line as of August, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark A.Ş. Has started a number of awareness-raising activities to instill a cult of the railway system in Kocaeli. TransportationPark team started with children in the first stage of awareness raising activities and realized ap We learn the rules of public transportation “project. In this scope, all primary and secondary schools, including schools in the tram route, are visited by trainings provided by Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of National Education. BENEFITS OF COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION In the trainings, the rules and public transportation that should be followed for safer use of public transportation are provided to the environment and country economy U
- Kayseri Transportation to 267 School Public Transport Training 04/12/2018 Kayseri Transportation and Primary Schools in Kayseri and its affiliated districts. 'Public Transportation Use and Awareness Raising Trainings' was given by. Regular trainings since 2010 were held this year at the 40 school. Thus, from the 2010 to the present, 267 has been informed about public transportation in the school. Kayseri Transportation Inc. Within the scope of ları Public Transport and Awareness Raising Trainings is, the rules which must be followed in order to use public transportation safer for kindergarten, elementary and middle school students, the benefits of public transportation to the environment and country economy, new environmentalist transportation vehicles and tarafından
- Personal Development Training for Public Transport Drivers in Balıkesir 07/03/2016 Personal Development Training for Public Transport Drivers in Balıkesir: The first one was awarded certificates for the participants who successfully completed the "Personal Development, Communication and Awareness" training seminar in Karesi and Altıeylül. Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems and Balıkesir Public Transport (BTT) A.Ş. drivers and operators working in public transport passed personal development training. İREM KAAN: "OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN TO YOU" At the certificate ceremony organized by the Municipal Police Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Taylan Engin, İrem Kaan, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department Engin