In the 14 junction where traffic density was determined as a result of the feasibility studies carried out by Afyonkarahisar Municipality Science Affairs Directorate, coordinated green wave application was started to ensure traffic flow at the 7 junction with the Dynamic Junction Control System.
Drivers in the city Prison, Şuhut and Ataköy junction at the 60 km speed, on the freeway New Bus Station junction, Battalgazi junction between the TOKI and Gümüşkent junction at the speed of 80 green wave system can benefit from the speed.
The dynamic intersection control system, which complements the investments of the municipality in the area of transportation for the last 2 years, calculates the vehicle density in the intersections by means of cameras and decreases the waiting times in traffic by applying longer green light duration for intense directions. Thanks to the variable signal times applied, petrol is saved and the amount of carbon monoxide released to the nature decreases. The 7 junction, which has been implemented in the coordinated green wave application, has ensured an uninterrupted flow, thus reducing the stop-and-go ratio in traffic.
Since the completion of their installations, the 18 improvement of 7 with average monthly 11 fuel saving and XNUMX tons less carbon emissions have been achieved thanks to this improvement in the waiting times of the Intersection Control System and the coordinated green wave applied intersection.
Municipal Directorate of Science Affairs, said in a statement on the subject, the dynamic Intersection Control System in time to improve itself in the structure of the expressions by collecting the data collected from the intersections is constantly up to date, he said. Officials gave the following views; Rim Thanks to the operators working in the Traffic Control Center established in our municipality building, the traffic of our city is under control of 7 / 24. The cameras from the cameras placed at the intersections and the operators who analyze the intersection data instantly evaluate all scenarios for the best possible management of the traffic of our city with the simulations they prepare, and complete the preparations for the future in the future and take the necessary measures. As Afonkarahisar Municipality, we will continue our activities in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems without slowing down. Established system and coordinated green wave application to all Afyonkarahisar citizens will be good. Kurulan
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Smart Stop Application Starts in Muğla 17/01/2017 Smart Stop Application in Muğla Started: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to produce modern solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era in public transportation, has made another innovation. Metropolitan Municipality has launched a smart stop application that brings digital convenience to transportation. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has been continuing its activities in order to produce solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era. In the first phase of the province, Menteşe, Bodrum, Milas, Marmaris and Fethiye districts will be deployed in various regions with smart stops to be signed by another. In the statement made by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality with the new application; Dık At the first stage, we have deployed our smart stops at different points of 7 in our Menteşe district. Cumhuriyet Square with our Smart Stop application, Akıllı
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Smart Junction will be introduced 16/05/2014 Smart Junction will be introduced: Çorum Municipality 5. Participating in the Road Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition. According to a statement from the Press Department, Çorum Municipality will introduce the Intelligent Junction Control System and Traffic Control Center at the symposium upon the invitation of the General Directorate of Security. Turhan Candan, the Deputy Mayor of the Municipality of Ankara, said that the fifth of the, Road Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition Ç, which will be held in Ankara ATO Convention and Exhibition Center between 21 and 23 May 2014, will be held in the symposium and exhibition. ,… The effects of dynamic junction management in small cities: The Case of Çorum…,
- 22 Smart Junction in Urfa 16/11/2014 22 Smart Junction in Urfa: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality: Smart Signaling Project N of 1. 5 started to work on the implementation of a smart junction at a separate point. The Department of Transportation uses the trafik Smart Signaling Project yoğun 24 to reduce traffic density and monitor intersections 1 hours. Mardin-Diyarbakır Ring Road Sırrın Junction and Sanliurfa Diyarbakır Highway work on the 4 junction. Thanks to the smart intersections, it is planned to adjust the signaling times depending on the traffic density and to eliminate the traffic congestion in this direction as soon as possible. In addition, thanks to the smart intersections 24 hour monitoring of the junction will be provided, data on the city traffic will be obtained. Topic…
- Gaziantepe Smart Junction 13/05/2014 Gaziantepe Smart Interchange: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin continues to implement the projects to reduce the transportation problem of Gaziantep's people by adding new ones to the junction projects initiated before. said that they are aiming to complete the smart junction application by the end of May. Şahin said that the camera installation system and traffic management headquarters at 12 intersection will be put into service soon. Pointing out that infrastructure equipment at other intersections is ready, Şahin says that the 21 intersection infrastructure is over, 6 Diğer
- Praise the Smart Junction System 22/05/2014 Praise for the Smart Junction System: It was the only provincial municipality to participate in the 5.si Road Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition organized by the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Osman Güneş, former Interior Minister and currently Deputy Interior Minister, praised the smart junction system Corum put into practice recently. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality attended the symposium and exhibitions. Turhan Candan, the Vice President of Transportation and the Directorate of Transportation Services, visited the Çorum Municipality booth during the opening of the fair.
- Smart Junction Model for İnegöl Traffic 24/07/2018 Bursa city center, as well as the transportation in all the district by the Metropolitan Municipality, İnegöl Municipality and İnegöl AVM in front of the work at the intersections ended, the traffic of the district was significantly relieved. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has provided relief to the 40s with its smart junction applications in Bursa's transportation, completed the intersection arrangement in İnegöl, one of the city's largest and most commercial potential districts. The İnegöl Municipality Front Junction and İnegöl Shopping Mall, which are completed in the scope of road construction activities of the Metropolitan Municipality, have also accelerated and relieved the traffic flow of the district. Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa, urban transport Büyük
- Smart Junction Works in Sakarya Continue at Full Speed 11/08/2018 The work of Smart Junction Systems Project within the Transportation Master Plan of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues at full speed. About the application that equips the city intersections with Smart Systems, we started the expansion and renovation works at the junction connecting Necmettin Erbakan Bulvarı and Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard. ASEM will be the new gateway after the intersection expansion and renovation works. Kav Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues to be implemented in the area of transportation of the Smart Junction Systems Project is continuing at full speed. In this context, the arrangement and renovation work was started at the junction connecting Necmettin Erbakan Bulvarı and Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard. ASEM's new…
- Smart Junction Arrangement on Main Streets of Akhisar 01/09/2018 The ilçe Smart Junction Project ova, which was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa for the purpose of relieving the traffic in the city, Terminal, Zeytinliova, Tahir Ün and Tobacco Hotel in Akhisar district center, Akhisar 1. Shipping and Taris, Akhisar 151. Street, Regional Traffic and Gölmarmara intersections began to be applied. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, Akhisar district center in the traffic density of the most terminal, Zeytinliova, Tahir Un and Tobacco Hotel, Akhisar 1. Shipping and Taris, Akhisar 151. Street, Regional Traffic and Gölmarmara intersections made the arrangement of the smart junction. Improvement up to 40 from smart intersections with the arrangement made before the Feast of Sacrifice Bayram
- Smart Junction Relieves Inegöl Traffic 13/06/2018 The first one of the Smart Junction implementations, which was designed by İnegöl Municipality in cooperation with the Metropolitan Municipality and aimed to bring at least 20 ratio to the traffic problem in the main arteries of the city, was applied at AVM junction. After the completion of the 'Smart signaling intersection' works, Mayor Alper Taban, who conducted an examination in the field, said, ardından We see that the new system is more comfortable with the traffic '. The application of İnegöl's first intelligent signaling junction model was completed. At the junction of AVM, in cooperation with İnegöl and Bursa Metropolitan Municipalities, the intersection of the intersection was realized. TRAFFIC COMFORTED Mayor of Inegol Alper Taban, completed the shopping center AF
- 8 Smart Junction 2 in Kozan Opens in June 31/05/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, Kozan district center of the Kozan Junction, which will be implemented in order to relieve the traffic of vehicles and pedestrian traffic will be inaugurated in June 2. President Oral, Kozan from the enemy occupation of the Salvation 98. Anniversary 8 sleeve at the intersection of the iftar dinner will give fellow citizens, the famous artist Turgay Başyayla will perform at the free public concert. 8 RUNES THE TRAFFIC LOAD OF THE STREET Adana Metropolitan Municipality completed the 4 with a monthly work at the Kozan Junction on the 9 thousand square meter area in front of the new Kozan State Hospital with the neighborhoods of Tufan Pasha, Karacaoğlan and Türkeli. 8 sleeve smart junction, 4 lane road, ornamental pools X
- Otosansit Tradesmen Thanks to Aktaş, the Intelligent Intersection 26/11/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş visited the Auto Co-operatives Small Industrial Site Building Cooperative (Otosansit) and listened to the problems of tradesmen. During the meeting, business owners thanked to President Aktaş for organizing the smart junction at Otosansit Junction. President Aktaş first went to the cooperative management building on the industrial site, where he met with Otosansit Co-operative President Ahmet Kalfalımehmet and members of the board of directors. The site tradesmen, who transferred their problems to President Aktaş, asked for support in the solution of the problems. Mayor Alinur Aktas, said in a statement, together with all of their colleagues in Bursa struggled to solve the problems, he said. The city is different Şehr
- Kars to Lead Smart City Application 31/03/2017 Kars, Smart City Applications to Leading You to: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "even if only one of our citizens today in Turkey do not want to be deprived from accessing the Internet. We are launching a campaign with the name you remain without internet home for that," he said. Minister Arslan, Kars Smart City and Fiberkent Project in his speech at the presentation ceremony, said that they set up a case study in Kars. Kars said they wanted to make the world city, the way that the information and communication passed through Arslan, Kars, smart city identity, by gaining a more recognizable in the world said. Arslan, Turkey's communications and IT infrastructure stronger, we spent many innovative applications ...
- Smart City Kayseri Mobile App Launched 19/02/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's corporate mobile application Smart City Kayseri started to be used with great interest. Users of devices with Android and IOS operating system can download the mobile application of the Metropolitan Municipality and benefit from the facilities offered in many areas from transportation to city information system, from mobile map to culture and art activities. With the new mobile application developed by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Smart City Kayseri, citizens can access the information they want to reach more easily and easily. The mobile application, which will provide great convenience to daily life, was uploaded to Apple Store and Google Play Store. Mayor Mustafa Çelik's great importance Büyük
- Smart road application contract between Aselsan and KGM 12/08/2014 Smart road application contract between Aselsan and KGM contract: Aselsan and General Directorate of Highways signed a contract of 18,7 million TL. The first "smart road" application on highways will take place between the western junctions of Gebze-İzmit. In a statement from ASELSAN, most traffic accidents are happening on the road in the west of Gebze and Izmit 40 kilometers long between junctions in Turkey. According to the data of last year, the Gebze-İzmit section of the TEM Motorway attracts attention as the vehicle segment with the average daily 25 thousand vehicles passing through the 70 bini heavy vehicle and the most intersection of vehicle traffic after the Bosphorus bridges. ASELSAN started its work in the "Gebze-İzmit West Interchange Traffic Management System Facility"
- Antalya Smart City Mobile Application 18/03/2019 . Smart City Mobile Application g, the corporate mobile application of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, started to be used with great interest. The mobile application, which will provide great convenience to daily life, was put into use by Apple Store and Google Play Store. Metropolitan Municipality's Smart City Project, where she spent the municipality's corporate mobile applications to life for the first time in Turkey's Antalya Mobile Smart Cities' applications were being used for. Easy city with fast technology Antalya By closely following the changes related to information technologies and continuously strengthening its technological infrastructure, the Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to make Antalya a city where every area of life becomes easier. Big city…
- Sakarya Smart Bike App 15 Serves at Different Points 22/04/2019 The Sakarya Smart Bike App, implemented by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, offers services at different locations. In a statement, abone Citizens for SAKBIS will be able to make their membership transactions from www.sakbis.com.tr, SAKBIS application, kiosks and subscriber points. Kart15 subscribers with equipment, Medium Garage and Citizens who do not want to use credit cards in the SAU Campus will be able to complete their transactions with ease at. Smart Bike stations, which are established in various parts of the city by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, serve the citizens. With the Sakarya Smart Bike System, citizens who can rent bikes through the stations established at different points in the city 54, both Sak
- Türktraktör, New Intelligent Agricultural Application 'Tarlam Cepte' With the Farmers Next 09/05/2019 The installation of 65. Celebrating the year, TürkTraktör will again be the first in the sector, and offers its new mobile application Tarlam Cepte, which provides support to farmers on agricultural issues. TürkTraktör is the uninterrupted leader of the industry for 12 for many years. The company offers uygulama Tarlam Cepte ı, a user-friendly digital application that will provide decision support with the use of technology in agriculture. With its new application, TürkTraktör aims to provide farmers with added value by reducing input costs in agriculture and improving operational efficiency. All the information that farmers will need in the Tarlam Cepte application Tarlam Cepte application smart mobile çiler
- Tender Announcement: Establishment of wide area radio covering system, purchase of fixed center radios to stations and stations 15/07/2013 TCDD Operation 7. Regional Directorate Establishment of wide area wireless covering system, purchase of fixed central radios to stations and stations (Afyonkarahisar-Goncalı, Karakuyu-Isparta-Burdur, Afyonkarahisar-Uşak line section) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Information on the business owner . Business owner: a) Name: TCDD. Operation 1.1. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR-AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 7 0 272 / 2137621 d) Fax number: 316 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (email@example.com) f) Name, surname / title : Bülent GİDERELR- 2141943. Regional Facilities Manager 7. Bidders, tender information İst
- Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section is expected to be awarded in the coming days for the construction work of Afyonkarahisar mast 23/01/2014 TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section is planned to be tendered for Afyonkarahisar mast passing infrastructure construction construction work in the following days Under the D Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project şak which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways U Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) segment (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Pole Construction Infrastructure Construction Project. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the works and obtaining the necessary approvals, a preliminary election announcement will be published for the tender. In question Söz
- Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section with Afyonkarahisar mast pass infrastructure construction construction work tender was approved by the Board of Directors 07/02/2014 TCDD Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section with the permission of the Board of Directors to enter the construction work of Afyonkarahisar mast pass infrastructure construction work TUCK General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), within the scope of the Afyon Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project T Alındı The approval of the Board of Directors has been obtained for imi Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction imi tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the works, a preliminary election announcement will be published for the tender. After the publication of the advertisement, TCDD ın
- Tender Announcement: Afyonkarahisar-Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction 17/09/2014 Afyonkarahisar-Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction will be carried out. The construction work of Afyonkarahisar Direct Passage Infrastructure Construction will be tendered under certain tenderers according to the Article 194 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 325. 268 will be invited to submit a bid for the candidates listed in the pre-qualification specification. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 000 / 4734 20-a) Address of Administration: İ
- Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak slaughter and Afyonkarahisar direct transition infrastructure construction tender tender 23/10/2014 TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) and Afyonkarahisar direct transition infrastructure construction tender tender for the selection of pre-election tender was held by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) "Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project" (Banaz) section (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) with the Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction Work "tender pre-selection applications 14 October 2014 day was collected. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the company / joint ventures that applied for pre-selection for the tender were determined as follows: 1. Alsim Alarko 2. Genghis ...
- TCDD appealed to Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transit Project infrastructure construction tender 11/06/2015 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project Makyol Construction - TAV Tepe appealed to TCDD for the preliminary selection of Akfen Investment joint venture construction tender tender. "Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project" within the scope of "Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (Km 14 + 2014 - Km 194 + 325) and Afyonkarahisar Pole Construction Works" tender has been made about the new developments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Makyol Construction - TAV Tepe Akfen Investment partner Mak
- Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project Two more joint ventures for the preliminary election of the Infrastructure construction tender appealed to TCDD 18/06/2015 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project Two joint ventures for the preliminary selection of infrastructure construction tender appealed to TCDD The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) collected applications for 14 on October 2014. New developments have been recorded in the tender for "Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Mast Transition Infrastructure Construction" within the scope of High Speed Train Project. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Şenbay Madencilik - Aga Enerji's joint venture and Persian Construction - Bergiz Engineering Ş